Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catch the thief! - D rank SSM

Uchiha Arata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Somebody help! He stole my purse!" A cry for help, something that Arata wasn't necessarily expecting as he strolled through the vast crowds of people within the Kumogakure streets. Being a shinobi of Kumogakure Arata was inclined, no he needed to help. On this fine day Arata was wearing a navy blue T-shirt with the Uchiha crest on his back. With the shirt he had on a pair of black shorts and black sandals. The only accessories he had on were two black wrist bands and his black Kumogakure headband tied over his forehead. As he weaved through the crowd quickly he caught glimpse of somebody else moving rather fast and violently, shoving people over as he ran away. He glanced over and saw the victim, nodding to her before he focused his chakra at his feet and sprinted up the wall of the building nearby. Arata decided that a height advantage would be beneficial, he could easily keep an eye on his target and follow him.

It didn't take long for Arata to spot the target again as he followed upon the rooftops, leaping from building to building. After roughly a minute passed the man successfully left the crowded streets and ended up in an alley by himself. He figured he lost anybody who was tailing him, however with Arata being able to sense his chakra [Chakra Sense - Anbu C-Rank] he was able to follow easily. Arata made his way down the building and onto the streets where he caught glimpse of the man heading down a flight of steps into what seemed to be somewhere underground. 'Well, going underground into the unknown isn't really my favorite thing to do but I don't have much of a choice now do I?'

A: Traverse the Fog

As Arata made his way down the steps, nothing really seemed out of the ordinary. Though the deeper Arata traversed the darker the tunnel got until there wasn't any light at all, the only sound being his footsteps echoing in the dark. After a few more steps he saw a light at the bottom of the stairwell, this let him know he was finally close to the bottom. His footsteps stopped echoing when he reached the bottom and Arata stepped into the large room. He didn't notice till a few moments later that there were multiple people in the room who were glaring at him. 'Lets meet the locals shall we?'[/color</COLOR><COLOR color="#BF0000"> Arata smirked as he stepped closer to the group of three. "So where is it? The purse, oh and everything better be inside it."

The group all looked at each other in silence before one of them walked off, striding towards a hallway towards Arata's right. The other stepped closer to him and smirked. Both had a height advantage on him by at least half a foot. "Well, this isn't a place for kids, why don't you just get out of here and we won't break any of your legs? Just your arms though.." Just hearing this response caused Arata to tilt his head to the side a bit. He figured he'd just take these two down real quick then follow the guy who left earlier. From a quick analysis he could tell these were just thugs, not even trained in ninja arts.

"Don't blame me for what happens to you, you asked for it." Arata quickly stepped towards the one on the right and sent a heavy hook into his stomach, specifically towards his liver, before twisting his hips and raising his right leg to reverse heel kick the other one. This easily dropped them to the ground as Arata stuffed his hands into his pockets and strutted towards the hallway the third guy ran off into. "I didn't think he'd have friends, whatever though." The hallway merely lead to another room that was rather large in size as well. Within were another group of people, one he recognized, that one being the guy with the purse and he was correct because he still had it with him.

The man saw Arata and quickly shuffled towards the back of the group. "You've got to be kidding me.. is this it? You get what.. a dozen people to save you?" Arata couldn't help but chuckle. This wasn't even a warm up for him! However the man came back in front of the group, clutching the bag in his arms. "You don't understand! This is a mistake! She isn't just some random girl on the street you've got to trust me! Look.. my name is Jakko, and we used to be part of some different gang. It-it was her gang! Look, I'm telling the truth but she isn't who you think she is! She's a very dangerous person.. sh-she was trained in that ninja stuff just like you. The contents of this bag are dangerous if she has them, it holds a bunch of ninjutsu or something, if she has this it could prove troublesome! It has some of that Ninjutsu stuff and information on Fuuinjutsu."

Fuuinjutsu got Arata's attention as well as the ninjutsu. He couldn't find much info on fuuinjutsu in the library so perhaps this was his chance. "I see.. so, say I help you. If I help you then you'll give me the bag and everything with it right? I mean, it's not like it's any use to you anyway."

"Well.. err.. fine! If you can get rid of their little gang then you can have the bag! But he warned they may be few in number but they're strong! We left because we didn't like what they were planning to do just.. just take them out. The only info I have is there are five in their group, each of them can do ninja stuff or whatever. Look uhh, two of them are twins, one knows Earth and the other knows Water. They're feared for their combination attacks and how good they work together. Then there's a girl that knows Fire style, she's the most destructive of the bunch! And there's one that knows Wind style, he can cut you without even using weapons, it's like he has an invisible blade or something. And finally the leader, the girl from earlier, she knows Lightning style. She's extremely fast and lethal! By far she's the strongest of the group. Their hideout is north of here, they're at some abandoned building, it's about three stories high, it should be a bit west of the apartment complex."

Arata folded his arms across his chest as he listened to them. This wasn't necessarily something a ninja should be getting mixed up in, however the information they had could prove beneficial to him so he couldn't help but agree to assist them. "Look fine, I'll take them out don't worry. Just when this is all over just go back to living normal lives, get a job or something. Make a steady earning and live on peacefully."

Arata turned away from the dozen or so thugs before he retraced his steps, walking back down the hallway then up the rather long flight of steps back up to the surface. He didn't realize he spent a whole hour down there. However he figured he needed to find the hideout or whatever they called it. All he got from then was it was a bit west of the apartment complex. 'I wonder if they know I'm coming.. I doubt the leader is still where I last saw her. She probably headed back to their building. I guess I'll just have to pay them a visit.'

[WC: 1274]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back