Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Catching up to do [Open]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The tale about the slug was amusing. Trying to envison what it would look like to see a younger Yukio humilating himself before Kuji, the sight was quite..amusing and apparently Asuka thought so too as could be seen from her expression and actions. At the mention of barbeque, the Santaru nodded in agreement, a pleasant look on her features."I know a place not far from here. It happens to be the same resturant that was nearly wrecked during a skirmish between you and Wukong, if you recall, little one."She said lightly bopping the younger girl's head. That day had not been a pleasant encounter and Soku still recalled it very clearly in her head. She did!'t know if the Captain had gotten word of it and if he didn't, he had now.

"I think you might run up more in bills for the damages some students cause as a desult of their destructive actions rather than food bills, Sensei."She said, lightly joking. It was true, however. There were some certain Academy students who had quite a odd way of having fun. Their sense of enjoyment involved destruction and chaos and most probably giving the senior shinobi quite a lot of headaches. A cemented brick building with a double door and framed windows showing the patrons inside came into view with a flickering sign came into view."Here it is.."She said gesturing towards it. The smell of freshly cooked meat wafted through the air into their nostrils as people milled about with plates, pieces of sizzling meat on them. The kunoichi spied a familar face inside. The head chef, a heavyweight man with a most impressive mustache was at work chopping up celery sticks with that knife he adored so greatly."Well, if you're in the mood for BBQ, I can think of no better place.
Shall we?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Smiling to Asuka it was pleasant to see some within leaf had more interest in what they could see that was new than see how much trouble they could cause in as short as time as possible. "That would have to come at a later time, he's a bit big to be summoning in the middle of the street, should you wish i could even teach you the summoning technique for slugs should you wish to have a summon of your own." Chuckling at their request he had said he would take them anywhere nodding slowly before gesturing to Soku to guide him there.

A slight sigh escaped the man's lips at Soku's statement an air of truth around her words directed towards the current set of students. "I do hope they learn in time, given all the support they have compaired to back in the day when training could be much more brutal I say they have it easy." The man's mind wandered for a moment thinking back on his own training days shaking his head to shake it off before casting his gaze down the street.

"Lead on your Soku I would like to see what this place has in store for us and the time to relax and have a cool drink sounds like the most pleasant thing to do right now though I must ask one thing Soku, Do you know a young man named Hoheto?" Though he had caught the Uchiha's conversation in passing he was curious to hear details on what the two growing Shinobi knew of one another.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back