Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Change. [Private/Kin app]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka straddled along the set path towards the household she was visiting. It hadn't even been that long since her dinner had finished but she was already getting a bit hungry. It seemed as though she was walking alone, but in realty the strange, gloomy man was with him. She sighed, turning around and slowing down so he would catch up. "You know. You don't have to look like you don't agree with this whole ordeal, it's bad for your face muscles" She giggled turning back around and continued walking.

It wasn't long before she arrived at the entrance, the last time she was here... it didn't end up so well. She just hoped this wasn't going to be one of those moments where it seemed like a good idea at first but ended up a total disaster. Last time her little sister got stuck in another dimension for god knows how long and searching for her was another endevour. This.... this could kill her, or leave her a vegetable for the rest of her life. She wan't exactly excited, but it had to be done. Someone had to worry for the dummy if he wasn't going to worry about himself.

"So..... mind going in first?" She asked not stepping through the door. "I don't want it to seem like I'm breaking in again."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Giving a slight smile to the Uchiha the man nodded before stepping forward walking down the stone path to the entrance of the Hyuuga household waving his hand in a dismissive manner to the guards positioned at the front entrance before they could even question Asuka's arrival there. Sliding the door open the man stepped to the side making a gesture for the Sennin to enter. "After you." That was the only thing he said at first waiting for her to enter before walking in himself taking a moment to look around the hallways to make sure no one was in earshot as he closed the door behind them.

"There is somewhere we must go if we are going to do this, it only seems right and you never know it may help in this matter though you must give your word to tell no one but myself and Kiyoshi should you need to ask question or enter it again for whatever reason." His tone was serious even more so than usual not interested in wasting too much time as he started to move down the halls heading to what seemed to be a rather small room turning to face Asuka to make sure she was still following him.

There were things he wanted to say beforehand however things that needed to be covered before they moved on with it. "I know you want to do right by my, I really do but if things get too dangerous you must pull yourself out before things go too far. We have lost enough in recent months we don't want to lose you as well so just promise me that you will make the attempt to get out should you be in true danger." That was the only thing the man needed to hear from her, some peace of mind for both him and Chinatsu before they moved forward the man making a few handseals as a clone appeared next to him simply nodding as it moved off into the household.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stayed close to Yukio, even though she could probably take every single guard against her no one could say they weren't intimidating. For some reason they gave out this... feeling of "Try something and there will be trouble." and who could blame them? She didn't exactly give a good impression the first time she had come here. Once in the main entrance she did relax a little, but she was still on edge. Why could that be? Yukio seemed tense, he probably didn't like the idea of what she was doing but who could blame him? It wasn't exactly safe. Asuka gave a warm smile as she walked with the grace of royalty into the house. "Thank you kind sir."

Asuka looked at him puzzled, was the place dangerous by itself? It didn't make much sense since why would a place inside the Hyuuga clan house be dangerous? She didn't like the serious tone he gave but she simply smiled. "No worries. I won't tell a soul." Afterwards using her hands, she crossed her heart. "Cross my heart and hope to die." Man, that's kinda morbid.

She did have a problem with the next promise he wanted her to make, she didn't like it. It seemed as though he was telling her to abandon him if need be. Or rather, abandon the, maybe, only chance he may have on being normal again. With a sigh she scratched the back of her head. "We both know I can't promise that." She giggled. "But I can promise that if there isn't anything else I can do, I'll walk outta there."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was better than nothing that was what the Hyuuga thought to himself nodding to her answer with a rather neutral expression. "I'll take it, something told me you wouldn't agree to such a promise but at least you know we all have limits." Walking into the small room they stood outside of it seemed rather uninteresting a room with a mat and shrine with the Hyuuga clan motto etched upon it but Yukio payed them no mind turning to the wall beside it before taking up the Jyuuken stance, the renown style of the clan, before striking the wall multiple times with what seemed like a rather strange version of the eight trigrams strikes.

There was a moment of silence before the wall lit up, pulsing with the Chakra that had just been forced into it a strange pattern spreading across it before it moved a side revealing a door with a long stone staircase spiraling down into darkness the Clan head forming a quick handsign before a small fire lit in his palm. "This is the staircase that leads to the Hyuuga clan's tomb the place where we bury our honored dead and keep their eyes. It is also the place me and Chinatsu first met."

The being at his side look down the stairs shuddering slightly not liking the air it gave off. "I remember it all too well though your logic somewhat makes sense, going down to where we met to see if it makes things easier and it's safer should anything go wrong with the process." With that they started moving down the stone steps each pace echoing off the walls as the man stopped to wait for Asuka to follow him. "At the bottom of these stairs we will find the tomb, I suspect i don't have to say treat this place with respect these are the fallen of my kinsmen after all and i have disgraced this place enough as it is with my activities part of me still believes that my being here is disrespectful considering what i have done."

He said no more listening to whatever Asuka might have to say while walking down, the stairs feeling like they would go on forever.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka shrugged as she continued following Yukio to... wherever he was taking her. "Knowing your limits is part of becoming strong, doesn't mean I won't try my best." She simply said with a smile on her face, she liked being inside the Hyuuga compound. It was elegant, it had a strong sense of home. She figured it would be a good place to call home.

Asuka face glowed as soon as the secret door was revealed, she was such a fan girl of secrets and this one was a big one. She couldn't even see the lineing of the false door, clearly professionally made. But her smile vanished once Yukio said what was actually down there. Oh.... a grave sight for the dead. Well.... this it was still nice, and it made sense why it was a secret. But why was Yukio showing this to her? "First met?" She asked tilting her head "So this is where you became what you are now?"

Asuka walked down the stairs while listening to them, it was quite a way down. But she listened closely, any info she could get before going into the gauntlet was appreciated. In that sense. She sighed placing her hands behind her head. "No worries, I got no intention of disrespecting their resting place. There's no point." She looked at Chinatsu "I hope you're right.... but if my experience has anything to say.... it'll be just as dangerous."

In other words, she had to be careful, she had to think her words before spoken. She had to do something she hasn't done in a very long time. She had to strategize.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chuckling slightly at the statement the Hyuuga couldn't help but laugh slightly about telling someone to know their limits considering he on many occasions had pushed himself above and beyond what his limits should have been at the moment in time for the sake of an objective. "Maybe I should listen to my own words from time to time, for all limits are a natural thing I tend to ignore them might explain how I get in these situations." It was a curious thought to realize that maybe dismissing the natural limit of his body may have caused him to end up like this in the first place though it was something he shrugged off a moment later nothing could change what had happened and he didn't much care to dwell on such things.

It was Chinatsu who's attention was perked by her question it seemed the Uchiha and Hyuuga had not discussed its origins even when Chinatsu had been asleep nodding its head slowly. "Indeed, I was the accumulation of souls that had gathered in this place becoming a rather malevolent force to those who lived above however there wasn't much the clan could do about it since many prefer not to come down here or just thought i was some spirit it has, afterall, been a long time since the clan looked at its past before Yukio turned up." Much like Yukio the being didn't mind all that much revealing the truth of the matter to the Sennin given what they were about to do the more she knew the better.

During this moment of discussion they reached the bottom of the staircase the opening of the tomb widening quite drastically into a long corridor though that was about all most would be able to make out in the darkness the Sennin pressing the flame in-between his palms before snapping his hands outwards with a quick flick of the wrist. The flames spread targeting specific points on each wall as torches were lit illuminating the whole area the tombs of those who lay buried resting at either side as the man walked a bit deeper into the tomb stopping at its center an area that looked rather new compared to the withered stone around it.

It was a circular section with four pillars forming a square each one etched with carvings of different Hyuuga performing the various arts associated with the clan the man resting on his knees before addressing the Uchiha. "Whenever you are ready please begin, Chinatsu if you would be so kind this is your body were speaking of after all. At least technically." The being nodded raising himself up and meeting the gaze of the Uchiha waiting patiently for her to begin.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was a bit taken back by Chinatsu's explanation. He.... was a spirit? Was he guarding the tomb until Yukio came along? Maybe that was why the souls of the past were mad, Yukio had taken their guardian. Or was she overthinking it? It wasn't that she didn't understand, it simply was that she didn't get why would Yukio go all out for something like this. It seemed too dangerous but she couldn't exactly judge him for it. "It makes sense. How some would stay away from the final resting place of their ancestors. I wouldn't want to be constantly reminded of my ancestors."

Once they made their way down the stairs Asuka started getting nervous, the energy of these place was creepy.... something felt wrong but she looked at Yukio for comfort. With that she went into awe once she started seeing what was around her, this place was quite something. How could something like this be built underground? It was amazing.

Asuka took a deep breath and sat down in front of Yukio, she was ready. So Asuka activated her Eternal Mangekyou, staring at Yukio. "This os going to feel really weird for you. Uncomfortable in a sense, but don't fight it. If you fight your mind defenses are gonna kick in and I'm going to be in trouble. Just trust that I am not a foreign object." With that she took a deep breath activating her eyes, going into Yukio's mind and hence Chinatsu's. Hoping to see what the problem was.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga nodded slowly thought jolted back as the Sennin entered his and Chinatsu's mind though she had given them fair warning there was nothing that could quite prepare the senses for such a mental bombardment. The pair fell silent Chinatsu's form sinking into the ground and safe to say the trip into the man's mind was not a pleasant one the first thing she was greeted with was a flat plain covered in a thick fog shattered pieces of what seemed to be a mirror floating all the way across it and within the reflection of each a snippet of the man's life this was Yukio's mental interior a place shrouded and splintered by the passage of time.

Some mirrors showed memories of his academy days a rare sight of a young white haired Hyuuga with a big grin spread across his face as he sat in the classrooms learning the very basics of what it meant to be a Shinobi, this did not last however. The deeper the Sennin got the colder the air would feel a grim feeling spreading across the already unsettling field and the reflections the mirrors showed seemed to reflect how things felt. The images were grim an old couple looking to the Hyuuga with betrayal in their eyes disdain for the Teenage Yukio who stood before them.

That trend would only continue the Sennin's path to becoming darker and darker the deeper she went torture of crying bandits who just wanted the chance to escape, the rather brutal training regime of his early students and the feeling that he cared little of how they thought of him. At what seemed to be the edge of this field of mirrors was a single large chunk though unlike the others it didn't age up like the others did instead showing the Hyuuga younger than ever before a child of no older than five a look of fear spread across his features as he attempted to push through the flames of the building around him that nipped and clawed at his person.

The deeper she went the easier it would become to get close to the being attached to the man, it wasn't all that hard to find, a series of voices almost like a droning sounds getting louder and louder the closer she got to the source and as if to break this stream of voices a single stern tone broke through them grabbing the Uchiha and pulling her out of the fog. "I don't think my friend would be all too pleased if you saw what was in those reflections, she ask him about them when you get back."

It was a clear voice, not dull and taunting like Chinatsu's was yet sounded familiar as they the Sennin would find herself in a corridor one rather similar to the Hyuuga household's but it was different twisted and chaotic the wooden floors slowly rotting away and a foul atmosphere spreading throughout the place. "Well welcome i guess, Yukio's little add on is about as pleasant as you expected I assume though I am prepared to answer any questions you may have."

The voice spoke as if it new her a man's voice and standing over the Uchiha was a stranger a rather tall man wearing the traditional wear of the Hyuuga clan leaning against one of the crumbling walls to speak once more. "Though i would make haste as you can see this place isn't in a great state nor is it all that safe with her around."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka felt her mind leave her body, enter a foreign body. She just hoped Yukio's mind wouldn't recognize her as something foreign and start attacking. She was expecting it to happen and had countermeasures in mind. Once she felt her feet hit the ground Asuka closed her eyes and listened, not moving a muscle. How could she lie? She was nervous. Taking a deep breath Asuka slowly opened her eyes, at first it was bright since she wasn't accostumed to it. After a while she got there and she saw nothing.

Of course every individuals mind was different. But the mind had a structure, paths, locations, organizing itself to function properly. It seemed as though his mind was empty. This.... this was even worse than she imagined. Asuka theorized of Yukio's case being like hers with Rayne. Having an underneath of the mind, like a basement. She thought the "basement" was the thing causing the lack of balance. The underground taking shots at the surface.... but this was worse.... way worse. Yukio's mind was literally being torn to pieces.

Asuka started walking around, trying to find the cause of all this. Asuka stared at the fog for a few moments before shrugging it off as just material from Yukio's world, instead she got a lot more interested in the mirror shards. Upon closer inspection she saw that they were memories, or rather fragments from memories. His mind was collapsing, either from whoever was doing this or Yukio himself.... trying to keep everything from bursting out. He was going to explode and soon.... Asuka thought about it as a glass bottle, you could stuff in a lot of stuff but it would eventually break. It was causing his mind to start destroying itself, create fragments in his memory. A lot of them.

Looking around she kept her attention on one of the memories, a smiling Yukio. She gave a smile herself just seeing the cute little boy at the academy. She hadn't seen him smile so genuinely before. It was pure, he was happy at the time. But, she had to go deeper. Move to the darker parts of the mind. Usually all anomalies lied in the darkest parts. Harder to control, easier to spread.

Asuka kept on guard, looking around her as soon as a voice was heard. Screams, screams, screams Of pain, of sorrow, body and mind. The sights alone would give anyone nightmares, they started making her paranoid, they started making her angry, THEY started making her scared. That is, until she saw the light in the darkness. Right in the center, a large fragment stood there. Showing the same memory over and over again. Yukio, running from a fire? No.... he was running towards it, and he looked scared? But scared of the fire? No, he was scared of something else. Or rather... someone. But who could that person be? Who would Yukio be willing to sacrifice his life for? As far as she knew, he had no one.... he nev-...

That's when it came back to her. At the restaurant, he talked about someone.... someone he had killed and the looked on his face showed regret. That wasn't normal for the ANBU Sennin. She was missing something.... a name.... a connection. The attacks weren't random. They didn't feel random. Someone was causing this, but who would have enough connection to cause this amount of damage without Yukio doing something about it? It didn't make any kind of sense. How was she goi-

Her thoughts stopped as she was janked backwards. Away from the memories. "NO!" She yelled out as the scenery changed, now she was standing in... a familiar place. But it was older, ancient. Beautiful but not what you would call modern. Asuka clinched her teeth at the voice, looking around. "I was right there!" She said "That fragment was significant. IT has something to do with what's going on."

Asuka pinched her nose at the words of the strange man. She... was just angry. She was starting to figure stuff out but was taken away from the answers. But something the man said did press her interest. "Guest?" She looked up, turning to look at the man who had just appeared. The traditional clothes made her think he was of high statute.... but she couldn't make sure. "You're not calling me intruder...." The pieces started to fit. "So you're not a mind self defense mechanism. You're one of Chinatsu's spirits!"

Scratching tha back of her head she tried thinking of a simple question. She couldn't waste a lot of time, sooner or later the bad stuff would be aware of her location. The sooner she took care of the problem the better. With a sigh Asuka gave a tired smile. "What's wrong?" She simply asked "Yukio's mind is literally turning itself to pieces. Who or what is doing it? Why? Does it have something to do with the fire?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed even in this world the Uchiha was still as energetic as ever though it seemed she had some grasp of what was going on in the world around her the man waiting for her to finish the little rant about what was found before speaking once more making a slight gesture for the Sennin to calm down. "Now now, I'm not just some item or tool to have questions thrown at him so lets try doing this like civilized people. For a start I am not just any one of Chinatsu's spirits I am the one you know as Chinatsu, the one Yukio met before the others created my form in reality."

Crossing his arms Chinatsu tapped an index finger against his forearm as he was bombarded with questions, his face going somewhat monotone as the man gave another gesture for the women to follow him. "For a start that is not our doing, That is something the Hyuuga has done for years something about ease of access and a need to push things he'd rather forget to the back of his mind. However it should not look as it does you are correct in thinking it's in a poor state and the source is here." The deeper the man walked the more twisted the place became a cold chill running through the hall as they two past numerous doors behind each one the feint whispers of the voices of those within Chinatsu's form. "Don't look in the rooms, the drone of that many minds could drive you insane if i was a betting man."

Much like Yukio in reality the soul that was Chinatsu was blunt and to the point though with a lot more sass in his tone when speaking on things like manners and non important topics just like one would expect after speaking with Chinatsu for a period of time however something was missing. He wasn't cruel or threatening not making a single aggressive move towards the Uchiha who, for all intent and purposes, was an outsider in the hive mind of people stuck in this place. "Though I wish to be the bearer of good news I unfortunately cannot tell you much. As much as I wish i could spend more time in here looking for the problem it's taking all i have just to keep this place in tact and even then that's not going so well as you may have guessed by how this place looks."

Thinking for a moment on that last question scratching his chin as he came to a stop in front of one of the many doors in the seemingly endless hallway. "A fire? I know something of it though only things Yukio has said in passing though we are close he is not one to mention much about himself without good reason, hell i'm shocked you made it this far without argument pretty sure the man was content with letting himself wither away." Turning to face the door this one was not like the rest, quiet, not a single sound escaped this rotting door frame though that's what set it apart from the others.

For all the place was in pretty poor condition the doors themselves looked in tact this one however was different looking like it was ready to simply fall off the wall and come crashing to the floor. "Please prepare yourself, this will be a challenge in more ways than one. Just try to remember that anything you do here doesn't just affect her but all of us." With that he kicked the door knocking it open with a crash as the content of the room was revealed.

It was rather vile in the bluntest of ways festering and crumbling away a strong stench breaking through the now open doorway revealing a women sitting at it's center. Unlike Chinatsu she seemed quite young no older than fifteen taking some time to acknowledged what had happened not even turning her head to face them as her words carried a tone that could send a shiver down anyone's spine. "A rather rude entrance I must say Chinatsu, a shame our rare meetings must always be so brief but I will give you the benefit of the doubt this one time so do me a favor. Close the door and take your little friend there with you, I have no interest in seeing any more..." She paused a moment her head tilting slightly as a low laugh escaped her lips. "Oh...well isn't that interesting."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a pout as soon as the "calm down" gesture was introduced. Who was she supposed to calm down? Hostile enviroment.... no powers or jutsus to protect herself. This was a dangerous situation to say the least. But she couldn't exactly argue with the man, if she was going to have answers. Asuka would have to take it easy and listen. His first response did surprise her. Chinatsu had no resamblance whatsoever to this man. But she couldn't exactly call him a liar, for all she knew THIS was Chinatsu. "Huh." She simply spoke turning her head in confusion. "Well, you certainly are quite handsome if I do say so." She giggled with a smile on her face.

Asuka didn't question once she started following him and listening to what he had to say. She could feel the air getting tighter, every fiber of her being screaming to get out. "I understand the need to push undesired memories away, bury them deep in the psyche. But they just don't fragment normally. Usually they're locked away not destroye-" His next words made her get closer to the man, keeping away from the doors. The source was this place? How the hell was she supposed to take care of a problem this big? "Don't worry." Asuka chuckled nervously, stepping closer to Chinatsu. "I don't intend to poke around."

She felt uneasy, she hasn't felt this much energy coming from a mind. She had her fair share of exploring minds for information, most of them gave some sort of counterattack. She almost got killed by a some sort of.... humanoid bat once but this.... felt different. It felt as if each individual door wasn't Yukio's mind. It felt as if hundreds of voices were asking for something and she wanted to stay as far away from it as possible.

Asuka almost bumped into Chinatsu by how much her senses had heightened, every movement, every step heard. But she stopped mere inches from his back. Asuka looked at the door and then to Chinatsu, sighing in dissapointment. "This place is confused by itself. I can't figure stuff out normally. It's just.... everything just feels wrong for some reason."

She had hoped Chinatsu had the answers but apparently it wouldn't be enough to simply ask, she would have to investigate and try to find the source of the problem. In any sense she heard his next words and scratched the back of her head once he finished. This was just getting harder by the second, she was sure there was a missing piece, something that connected all of this together. Just having that would be enough. "I'm pretty sure he had given up." She said trying to recall their conversation "To be honest, just by looking at that memory I figured something out."

She sighed, her body shivering, she tried to ignore it thinking it was some the room. Oh boy was she wrong. Scratching the back of her head she talked, speaking to Chinatsu. Hoping he would confirm her suspicion. "Yukio talked about someone he HAD to kill. But he talks about it with regret. I've known the man, and he doesn't regret anything to that magnitude." Asuka placed a hand on her chin "In the memory I saw a young Yukio running towards a fire with a scared expression. At first I thought he was looking for an object, but the more I think about it.... the more I believe it's someone." She kept thinking, tapping her foot. "I'm just missing something, a single piece to place all of this together."

Asuka looked confused at Chinatsu. It seemed as though he was worried? That didn't exactly made sense. But in any case she just hoped it wouldn't be anything horrible, but she still had to ask. "Prepare for what th-"

The door exploded inwards, and that's when Asuka saw it. Asuka wanted to scream, to run, this wasn't like anything she had encountered before. This spelt out anger all around. She didn't want to stay there, she took half a step back but clinched her teeth. She had to do it. Breathing deeply she stood her ground. But kept quiet, studying the creature, trying to figure out what exactly she was and how she could be beaten.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chinatsu simply backed away from the door he didn't want anything to do with what was about to happen. "You can say it's a annoying all you want but we both know you never really gave a damn what happened to this place, you've always hated us or.." There was a moment of pause as the man went to correct himself sighing slightly as he did so knowing the full reason the women was corrupting the world around them. "More specifically how much you hate Yukio, yet you would never tell us the reason why so you've forced our hand to take drastic measures so we have the young.."

With a sudden burst of energy the man was forced back thrown down the hall by the blast and rolling across the floor before slamming into a wall. Though it seemed like a strong blast the Uchiha would be unaffected the woman spinning round to face the Sennin the first striking feature being her eyes, or rather the lack of them long tendrils shooting from the shadows to pull the Uchiha in the door slowly rising off the floor as the Hyuuga spoke through a sinister smile. "Oh how interesting you are, all these Hyuuga are boring me but you you are something different entirely."

Thin fingers slid across the Uchiha's cheek as the Women moved towards her. "Maybe I should add your soul to the many that reside in my tender care now, wouldn't you like to join a family like that." It would have seemed genuine from anyone else but her no matter how gentle this being attempted to speak the words came like a knife their much darker meaning being obvious to anyone. "But before that you seem to have come here for a reason so tell me young one, what is it you wish of us don't worry about Chinatsu he won't be around to bother our little group here."

Should the Sennin look closely they were indeed not alone though not in the way someone would expect, contorted faces resting in the walls around the darkened room their faces twisted and grotesque their final moments in that world not being the most pleasant having come into contact with this being. Chinatsu on the other hand found himself sprawled across the floor pulling himself up before making a move back down the hall towards the room to look upon the door that now rested firmly in place shaking his head.

"We're depending on you now, told you it would be dangerous but even I could not have anticipated this of all things."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka felt a little bit, just a tiny bit, unsafe once Chinatsu backed away from the door. If he was afraid of this... girl.... who knew what she could be capable off. Asuka kept quiet as the exchange happened. She was a curious as to what Chinatsu meant, she hates Yukio? She would understand that some wouldn't exactly be on board with the whole procedure but outright wanna hurt Yukio? That seemed a tad bit out of line for what exactly was happening. But Asuka kept her cool, at least... that's what she thought. Taking slow steps into the room Asuka kept taking silent deep breaths, thinking about her happy place. Trying to ignore the girl.... or rather trying to ignore her features.

She could feel the strong wind coming towards her, but she didn't even budge. Could she be this strong inside someone else's mind? No, that wasn't it. This girl... this creature had enough control in this place that she could actually choose targets. Asuka had never seen anything like that before, She would surely be turned into a freaking vegetable again if things went sideways, she had to be careful.

Of course, all that guard went out the window once the girl started speaking... to her. Laughing nervously she answered her. "Interesting?" She spoke with a nervous smile "I'm not that interesting, I'm simply a curious bystander that is quite afraid of you."

She looked around the room and noticed the faces plastered over it, she wanted to scream. She wanted to jump, prefer her defence but her body wouldn't move. She was stuck at the mercy of whatever this thing was... that is when it hit her. Thing.... this was the cause of all of it. She thought it would have been a bunch of people but no.... it was just her. The cause of Yukio's suffering. "As attractive as that over is." She said using one finger to push the creatures away. "I would rather not turn into a decoration."

Asuka waited for the words to stop coming from the creatures mouth, she was formulating a plan on what she knew. Her nerves started to get the better of her, and she probably would have the wrong answer but she had to try something to get the information. It seemed as though this... girl... was curious on why she was here, so she knew Asuka was a foreign object which meant she somehow had access to Yukio's mind.

That let her to another Yukio, she didn't become this powerful on her own. The mind of a Shinobi, especially a trained one, has a funny way of dealing with parasites. Denying them access, locking them up and, if possible, destroying them. But that wasn't the case with her, Yukio or rather... Yukio's subconcious was letting her run rampant. She had some significance to him. This girl was important to Yukio... did it have... maybe? With a deep breath her nervous tendencies took over. "Depends how you look at it, cleaner, traveler, researcher. In reality I'm here for two things. Helping the person you hate and gaining information cause god damn that guy is closed as a locked chest." She continued rambling "It's as if someone wrote their life biography, placed it in a glass bottle then into a chest and finally throwing it to the bottom of the ocean." She sighed, shaking her head slightly.

She started pacing, it helped to stop her shaking. "I came here looking for the reason Yukio's having such a bad time and look at that." She smiled gesturing to the girl. "Chinatsu let me right to you. But I don't understand how you became some powerful when the rest of the... ghosts? Is that the right word?... simply were onlookers. That's when it hit me."

She did a weird thinking pose as if completing a puzzle, her rambled continued. "We both know Yukio is letting you go rampant which means you are important to him somehow." Asuka continued pacing, using her hands in combination with her speech. "Which brought me back to the memory I saw of Yukio running towards a fire when he was little. That kind of bravery only appears when something, or someone, important is at risk.... which brought me to a conversation we had before coming here."

She stopped, crossing her arms, looking directly at the girl. "I've never known Yukio to be a regret type of guy, hell... I'm pretty sure he doesn't regret anything. But he keeps talking about something like he regrets.... which brings me to a conclusion. You are still someone important to him."

Asuka gave a bright smile. "I want to help Yukio get better. Since I answered your question, you answer mine. What's the story behind you two?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The women was interested to see how the Uchiha was acting given the position she found herself in continuing to hover before the Sennin as she spoke head tilting from side to side to follow Asuka's movements around the room. "Oh? you want to help the hopeless case, seems you know very little about him if that's the case. Saying he's closed is an understatement but that's more to do with the fact he'd like to keep things like me hidden away in the very back of his mind." She had no issues speaking on the matter more interested to see what the Sennin had to say on the whole thing though she did become quite irritated at the way Asuka was acting.

"Soul's not ghosts foolish girl we are looking at realistic things here not things of fiction please try to keep on track with such things or at least inform yourself on matters before stumbling into places like this so blindly." The more Asuka spoke the more the women came to realise the Uchiha had just wandered into this place with no research or information on what to expect when dealing with entities like herself. "You are only partially correct fool, to say he knows that i am even here would be a lie, safe to say he has been letting himself fall apart on a hunch one he had no way of seeing through."

It was Asuka's next statement that caused a very specific reaction from the being hands snapping out to grab the Sennin's cheeks empty sockets meetings the Uchiha's eyes. "Never mention that day to me again if you know what is good for you, just another example of our families corruption. What they did that day, what they all did was unforgivable and just when i thought my brother could be better he turns on me and commits the same act that would have happened to me anyway." Her voice snapped at someone she considered an intruder at this point her tone only becoming more agitated as time went on.

It was at this point the Sennin would feel a tugging sensation not in the traditional sense more like something was beginning to pull at her very being scaling the more angry the being became. "You say he never feels regret, you say he tried to bury me his biggest mistake deep into his mind like something to be thrown away like a toy. I never thought the man would sink so low, You want to know what happened between us you want to know why i hate him so much well to put it in simple terms you try forgiving the brother that ended your life for your eyes."

Her tone was full of spite and disdain every time she thought of Yukio the words came out like venom it was clear that given how she died her grudge against the ANBU Sennin was justified all the while the beings grip tightening around Asuka's face the tugging getting stronger with the passage of time.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka kept smiling as the being spoke. It seemed as though this was an interesting conversation to say the least and it had just started. Having said that, in the back of her mind she knew how dangerous this situation was and would need careful consideration. Each move could be her last. But her smile faded once her first words were spoken, it was true, she didn't know anything. Only bits and pieces she was able to put together with different reactions and conversations. "Hidden away is a bit of a stretch." She spoke looking around at the condition of the room.

"Souls, spirits, ghosts, doesn't matter in the context at hand does it?" She said with a slight shrug. Her words did sting a little, but she wouldn't give up. At least until she had played all her cards. But Asuka wondered if it would be worth going full out, but she probably thought that even though she could. Would she be allowed to go out? Now that was something she didn't think about until now. "He knows something's wrong, and by your reaction it makes it clear Chinatsu's the one keeping you restrained. Not Yukio. Which begs the question as to why go to such lengths?"

Asuka felt herself being grabbed by the cheeks, oh boy... she's definetely done it now. But... this was the breaking point. She hit something that was fragile for both of them. If she could just let her talk her heart out, maybe it would help. Memories are a funny thing, they dictate what we feel but sometimes it works the other way around, feelings dictate our memories. This seemed to be the case, although.... something felt funny. Yukio also had a reaction when talking about the things he regretted. This girl was a lot more violent but maybe... they were talking about the same thing? Could she figure out stuff on her own. She couldn't speak, didn't dare to just in case her words cause her skull to be crushed.

She let her keep talking, not saying anything in return. The more frustrated, the more information she got back. It was a very dangerous tactic but it worked wonders. She figured out Yukio did something that day in the fire, or maybe someone else and his mistake came afterwards. She was still getting bitz and pieces and she was hating it, getting more frustrated by the second. Her words alone stung but she kept her cool. Another thing she figured out was.... her words made sense but seemed more like an angry tantrum rather than an actual commitment. How old was she when she died?

Her last words.... did bring some doubt into her mind. Yukio stole her eyes? That didn't sound anything like the man she knew. Hell, it was one hell of a contradiction. The girl's grip on Asuka got stronger, it was starting to feel painful but she led through it trying to learn more. That's when she got the connection, Yukio and this girl were siblings... But why would Yukio take her eyes? What would he need with them? What could've been his reason. Her voice was like poison when talking about her brother, her tone full of anger. She was getting tired of it. Fine, she wanted two play like an evil person then she would play like an evil person.

Pushing her hand away Asuka glared directly into the girl. "You have quite a strong grip." She spoke holding her cheek "But god damn you really gotta learn how to listen." She looked up once more and started speaking. "Let's start with this." Asuka was ready to explode, but she kept the anger from getting out.

"I never said he didn't regret anything." She spoke, hoping the girl was listening instead of continuing speaking through anger. "I said he seemed like the TYPE that didn't regret anything." She glared at her and continued speaking "Of course he regrets shit. He especially regrets whatever the hell happened between the two of you."

"Secondly, he didn't bury you in the back of his mind. We both know that, Not speaking about it is a different matter all together. She sighed, pinching her nose. "I can tell how much it pains him to remember and that kind of stuff isn't buried like a toy. It stays with you like a scar that never properly healed."

Asuka continued giving out her point. I came here to help. That's it. I came here to try and see what was causing the problem and fix it." She said with an annoyed tone " And you had listened to me you would have heard that I'm here for information as well as helping him." She gave a shrugged. "Fucking hell, why do you think I'm here? To "kill you"? You're a god damn powerful spirit and I'm simply a projecition of my mind. Once swipe from your arms and I'm gonna be a vegetable.... again." Asuka kept looking at the girl, true to her words. Even though she didn't have any eyes she started to familiarize with the girl.

"You know what you may deny it but I can tell you're just as stubborn as your god damn brother. So." Asuka lowered her arms to her sides, creating a sound. "I give up. If you got the same stubborn streak as he does this endevour is a failure."

Asuka sighed once more, now she was being truthful to the spirit. Hoping she would listen to her words. "But... I don't want to leave empty handed." She lowered her head, took a very deep breath and looked up once more. "If you want to turn me into a vegetable just get it over with. I would rather be dead than listen to you ramble without any actual context." Before anything else happened she raised her hand. "But.... you can also tell me you're story. Not from your brother's prespective, not from the judgmental old farts living outside this walls. From you. And maybe.... maybe I can help you... maybe a listening ear will help you."

Asuka smiled slightly at her looking around. "I can't imagine how lonely it must be in here, but I can understand how people must be scared of you. Unfrortunately for you, I'm not."

Her smile became wider as her hand stretched. "I'm Uchiha Asuka, notorious prankster, quite an idiot that gets into places she shouldn't. Wanna be friends with me?"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking down to the outstretched hand the girl stood there in silence letting her feet fall to the floor scoffing at the Uchiha realizing how little Yukio had told her about everything that had transpired. "Seems I must correct you on a few things, for a start i am here of my own volition whatever they told you was a lie. Unsurprising I know, but I simply do not see the point of kicking up a fuss between myself and the old man out there when i can simply do as I please in this place i have taken over for myself." Blunt and straight to the point it seemed when the girl spoke seriously she sounded almost exactly like the Sennin almost to a creepy degree.

Beginning to pace round the Uchiha it seemed at least to her that there was much to clear up before they got to the point. "Listening is a two way street young one, safe to say you haven't understood the hints that have been given to you from the beginning. My brother is a subtle as ever it seems something that runs in the family we were never a bunch who could be straight with people." A giggle left her being on the comment of what the Sennin seemed like shaking her head the light steps almost echoing around the small room as the faces in the corners kept watching now silent.

"His type now there's a question all of us would have like to see answered these days, what is he or more importantly who is he mimicking considering what the man was like a few years ago this is not who he once was and understand me when i say that was before i started messing with his head from the inside." Coming to a stop the Hyuuga didn't look back to the Sennin head tilted back to look at the ceiling lost in thought. "And if you think he doesn't bury things you are sadly mistaken the one perk of staying in here is the insight it grants me into that man's mind, and let me tell you there's some pretty juicy things stored away in here, things buried to forget, things buried to keep himself sane you have to be careful when stepping through someone's memories because you never know when someone. Might. Just."

Walking over to the walls as she spoke a palm was laid against the dark surface, for a moment silence the suddenly the place began to shake and it wasn't just the room but the whole building a wide grin crossing the girls features for a moment. "Snap." Removing her hand the place went still once more a loud thud from outside the door the pained groans of Chinatsu could be heard clearly even though it felt as though they stood in an empty void that could have been endless for all Asuka could know. "Always interesting bringing things back to the surface like that, then he feels something though what I'm not too sure."

She was clearly toying with the Clan head though how she did it was a mystery pacing once more though this time in a much slower manner. "Wiping your mind would be boring if anything i would see if i could turn you into a puppet and toy with him more, until he knows how it feels to feel as betrayed as i did that day. It was peaceful, felt like it would be a calm day where i could lay there and keep recovering until I felt that blade in my back. The promise that it was better for me that what was coming without even wondering if i wanted to try and live my life the way i wanted too." She drifted off for a moment but this was different to last time her fists tightening and teeth clenched. Long flowing hair raising above her it seemed her temper would break again soon but came to a stop a moment later almost bewildered by the Uchiha's question.

"Friends? Are you serious." There was a long pause one that felt like it could last forever. "No, if you wish to hear my side of things then that's fine safe to say things will go back to normal once your gone but i would rather vanish completely than dare trust another again that is something fools who need to be acknowledged do."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back