Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Changing the Destiny [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to enter the basement of the Uchiha Clan house. He knew full well that today would challenge him, it would push him as far as he could be pushed but he needed to do this. It was something that needed to change. The darkness inside of him swelled like a storm, the water crashing on the rocks as he allowed a small smirk to escape his lips. It seemed that the fate for both being here was well known. The reaper inside of him allowed itself to stir, to make each step feel like a giant mammoth task. Each step allowed shards of pain to echo threw his body, he knew full well that this task would not be easy. He knew that inside of him there was an internal conflict inside of him. Though he wondered how much of this would be due to himself or how much would be due to the reaper inside of him.

He reached the door as he had sent the message to summon those that he trusted, the ones that he could rely on being close to him when he was at his weakest. He wondered how many of them he could trust but knew deep down inside that he was here for one reason. He allowed his hand to come out as he opened the door to the basement, here was everything that they held dear. It seemed that they had managed to keep this place secret for so long, it was a workshop of darkness and a place that people rarely visited though he had to ponder on what he would wake up to. He questioned it and pondered each of the answers, though he wanted to consider all the options of what he was doing. Knowing that as he had now become the Hokage of the village it was down to him to protect everyone, it was down to him to show people the right way of doing things, and he would not just accept that his old history was going to stay.

Times where changing, people where changing, and Takeshi was not any different from that, he knew that much. He pondered to himself on how long it would take for the others to arrive, though he knew full well that in this dark basement he would change his fate, he would change the destiny that he had, and he was fully aware that he would come out this different. He allowed his hands to come to the light switch as he turned the lights on, he allowed a small smile as he looked at the metal desk, he knew full well that he had his souls on this table as he had developed each of them. He would be the one on the table that thought almost sent a shiver down his spine as he knew full well that he still had to do the job that he came here for. He walked over to the cloth pegs that was there.

Takeshi allowed himself to drag the Hokage robes off his shoulders as he put them on a peg in that few seconds. The hat hug up as well he sighed to himself, slowly removing the body armour as well. He continued to do so until finally he was just left standing there in his black pants, he sighed to himself as he sat on the table, it was now a waiting game for everyone to arrive and Takeshi felt his nerves getting the better of him, he wondered on how this conversation would go down and what would happen when they arrived.

[TWC: 608/3,000]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a chill in the air something didn't feel quite right to the Hyuuga however the reasons for that were obvious, on only one previous occasion had he been called into the depths of the Uchiha household and what occurred down there would never be a simple matter. Taking slow steps through the household the man took deep breaths mentally and physically preparing himself for whatever would be asked of him, unlike his previous visits to the clan house this time he came prepared though he wore the Kimono expected of a clan head his gloves were already around his arms taking a moment to adjust them before stepping down into the basement.

It was a place that would always make him shudder the thoughts of what happened down here putting the captain a little more than on edge turning to face Takeshi on arrival taking steps towards the table taking in as much detail about what could be about to happen here as he could. "So let's not beat around the bush here, you wouldn't summon me down here for something as simple as a meeting or to speak on professional matters. Considering your current state I assume the task before us today will not be a simple one something i have already come to accept."

Finding a place to stand in the basement the Hyuuga crossed his arms a sigh escaping his lips wondering how many steps they should take before beginning what was asked. "Will there be more joining us? I suspect you wouldn't want to go through this alone" A few names passed through his mind though how many of those people knew about the place they stood in were up for debate if he knew anything it was that this place was a well kept secret within the Uchiha household so it would be an interesting en-devour to say the least.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3n6Gc07.jpg

Tamashii would warp into view with the speed of the 7th gate before calming his spirit down and drawing his cane. It was an unusual sort of thing to be called this late in the day, but when you're called you act. Tamashii would be adorned in his red and black suit and his hair would begin to take on its original coloring, the deep oceanic sapphire. Though the brown and blonde hair dye he used would still be present, but the man would look first to Yukio then Takeshi, "You rang Hokage-sama.", tilting his head he would look to Yukio wondering if there could be anything that he would have to do considering another one was here. From his facial profile he looked like someone that was seen with Mikasa. Though, it didnt matter in all honesty... he didnt know Yukio, or maybe he was forgetting something.

"Also, there are some critical things I'd like to speak to you about... but who is the elderly haired fellow here with you tonight?", looking directly back at Yukio and then up at his hair, maybe it was just him but how many people ran around with white hair aside from the elderly? Maybe it was an Anime thing. It didnt matter in all honesty. Some people got salt and pepper hair early on in life... but this man was as white as snow? Had he gone through some brutal hardships? And if that was the case did he have anything in common with Tamashii? Because Tamashii seemed not to have a grey hair in sight... who knew, maybe he would gain that refined look sooner or later...

Alas...

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there, topless and on the cold metal table, it seemed that the two that he had summoned had finally arrived. This was something that needed to be done and even Takeshi knew that today there was no going back, he had come to terms with that and accepted that as his fate. Though he wondered what would be said and done today and how it would affect those that stood in this room. He allowed himself to a few moments of smile before allowing himself wave both of them deeper inside of this room he glanced towards Tamashii wondering if the man even knew what this place was and what the purpose of this room was.

“Thank you both for coming, I will try and not beat around the bush but I will answer the questions first of all that have been asked. I hope that you do not mind if I linger about some of the details but let’s start with who this man is. Tamashii to answer your question this is Hyuuga Yukio, adopted son of myself and one of the people like yourself I trust with my life and today that trust will be needed. I am risking my life with both of you today and I understand if either of you want to walk out”

Takeshi allowed himself to leave a pause lingering in the area, he left that question out there for them to answer, it seemed that he was going to try and ask a lot from them today, as he swung his legs slightly allowing himself to look around the room. One Jar he forgotten about it seemed slowly came into its own as it pulsated with the reaction of the Hokage being there. He shook his head slightly before turning his attention towards Tamashii and Yukio and took a deep breath in, he was going to ask the most important favour of his life, one that would change him for ever, if they would agree then things would get moving as it was intended to. However, he could understand if they wanted to turn around and walk away.

“I have brought both of you here today because I need to change, I need to cast off the darkness that surrounds me and come into the light. Tamashii I have you hear to do the dead that few would do. Yukio I need you here to aid in my recovery and help Tamashii as required, this way you both working together will help me. I need this done without hesitation and what I am about to ask now will be revealing some truths about me that I would rather no-one knew about.”

Takeshi allowed himself to glance as he hauled himself onto the table, laying down the cold metal against his skin as he took a breath in before slowly releasing it, settling his soul down. Today it was on fire and he knew that only bad things could come from this if it continued. He wondered how long he would be able to endure this, it would be painful it would not be fun and he was sure as hell going to have to suffer to come out the other end of this without any pain.

“Tamashii I want you to rip the abilities I have within me out. I am a Dark Sage, for my sins, that needs to go. Be warned it will not be easy. No matter how much I suffer I need to lose that power today with both of you present. If you investigate the desk draw you will see that I have the instructions on how to force the evolution of my Sharingan. Now there is no point lingering on this, we need to get this started. Do what you must Tamashii”

[TWC: 1,249/3,000]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A moment was taken to listen to the mans words out of all the things he could have expected this was not on the top of the list, tilting his head to Tamashii wondering what his thoughts on the matter were though introductions were still in order to find themselves on the same playing field in these matters. "A pleasure to see you again Tamashii it's been many years, however seems the task at hand will not be a simple matter." Standing over Takeshi he was not sure how they planned to bring his abilities out though from his previous lessons Yukio knew such things would not come without resistance.

The choice Takeshi had made was an interesting one though the Hyuuga had never viewed the mans powers as dark or evil himself, leaving such things to those wielding them, he could see how others would see it that way sighing slightly closing his eyes for a brief moment to gain some focus before thinking through the steps to take nodding slowly knowing what had to be done.

"From what I know of your powers from the days of old we may meet some resistance from your....companion, the reaper. Should it come to that we have to be prepared for any possible outcome to that end I will prepare a five element seal to see if we can keep it contained using my eyes to see if anything looks out of place." Forming a series of handseals the veins started to appear on either side of his face the more traditional appearance of the Byakugan attention focused solely on the movement of the mans chakra looking for anything out of order.

With that precaution in place his hands re-positioned once more ready to cast the seal at a moments notice hoping it wouldn't have to come to that though given where they had been called to it was always better to assume the worst before things got better, nodding to Tamashii to signal he was ready to begin unless the man had any other precautions he wished to take. "With this being the Hokage's wish his mind is made, I see the reason behind it and it's admirable though it will not be easy we can at least make the process as easy as possible so if you have anything you wish to say or do before hand then now would be the time."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Simple enough. Takeshi wanted to be a better man for the village and himself. That was all the explanation he needed. However, this was Yukio. He hadnt seen him in many moons, but now was not the time to have a warming reunion, this was a day that they would change the the life of the Hokage wanting to make a change, but Tamashii knew things already, things that shouldnt have been known, and he was geared for whatever needed to be done. He wouldnt speak as much as Yukio, as he'd get to work on locking his chakra away and separating the Sage Chakra from his chakra...

The problem with that was there were a multitude of seals that could be used for this. "Yukio. I need you to case a Five Elemental Seal and I'll Cast a Morality Seal on him to gather his Sage chakra... but we need a scroll or two for this to work... So...", forming a few handseals he would summon a three small scrolls. Tossing two to Yukio before rolling his shoulders. "After I cast the Morality Seal... We'll need to also Seal his eyes shut so that they dont lose their powers, something I've read in the past with sealing was that Any genetic techniques are just like an active brain. Without 'oxygen' or an energy source they will shut off and cease to turn back on. So sealing them for the time being will allow them to keep all of their current power while allowing Takeshi's body to recover without having to worry about the chakra needed to keep his Uchiha Sharingan dormant.", If this worked, Tamashii didnt know, but if it did, Tamashii would want a raise...

The Adviser to the Hokage would sigh quickly before looking over Takeshi's body. "The only question is... should he be awake during this? It could go one of two ways... He could be put to sleep and we can go in blind, or he can stay awake and feel any pain from the techniques... while he can let us know how things are feeling and when he feels certain things in his chakra system gone that Maybe Yukio's eyes wont catch?", Tama was getting himself ready but he would not begin just yet.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lay there, the cold metal was still affecting his back, he knew full well that each step that they took he would have to guide them along this, he would have to make sure they knew about this and he wanted to be awake during this time. He wanted to feel, call is sinister but if he was going to make sacrifice, make himself better for the sake of the village he would be wanting to do this awake so that he did not miss what it truly cost. In his mind giving out easily, just accepting this and being asleep the whole time was something that he would not allow himself to do.

He would suffer for everything but in his own mind that suffering is what he needed, it was that suffering that would keep him going and keep him pushing forward. He lay still before allowing his eyes to dart towards Tamashii as he pondered for a few seconds, the wording had to be right and he knew that Tamashii was willing to help now. But the choice of what to do with his body was still going to be with him. He decided to try and make sure that he held his own out there and did not faulter. He was the Hokage and he knew full well that he was going to be enduring a lot he had no issue with that. He had accepted that fate as he looked at the two of them

“Let’s get it started, I will stay awake during this hole thing. I will endure, and I will keep you informed, this will be the way we do it. I will not slumber and I will not sleep. Now Tamashii and Yukio let us get this started."

[TWC: 1,550/3,000]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finishing the handseals required for the Five Element Seal Yukio was fully aware of the direction this could go planting the seal on the Uchiha before sighing slightly wondering what would come next in the process at the end of the day there would more than likely be resistance from the reaper that resided within the Dark Sage though how Takeshi himself would react to the process was also an unknown factor. "I apologise in advance Takeshi however we should take steps to prevent anything that could happen from this point onward to that end you'll understand my actions."

With the next series of handseals crystal binds began to form over the Hokage preventing his movement during the process acting as a form of restraint in case his body reacted violently to what was being done, for all he didn't know all the details removing a form of Chakra from a person would more than likely be an extremely painful process, the goldstone clutch a simple first line of defence against such things. With this taken into account the Hyuuga came to stand at the head of his father taking the scrolls before making quick use of them to seal the mans eyes closed.

The best case scenario his eyes would go through the process on their own without much downside however that was wishful thinking at this point taking deep breaths before scanning the mans flow of Chakra and the area around him in case anomalies began to rear their ugly head.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lay still it seemed that he was content to suffer this as he allowed a small chuckle to come to his lips, it was a nervous laugh. His mind thought back to the last time that he had ever heard that noise was when he was close to loosing his life. He stayed still as possible in those few seconds as he pondered to himself on what to do though soon the others around him had already put things into motion, it seemed that the sealing was started as he felt the chakra network slowly shut, his vision becoming blurred as he lost the ability to see.

“Its funny, you never really consider your options until they are being done in front of you. Though I guess I have nothing to complain about. I have never considered how I will be judged Tamashii for my actions. Never thought about what happens if everything goes wrong. It seems that there was a lot of things that we need to consider. But with our busy lives we never actually stop and pause for a moment I guess I have that time now. Weird position to be in though.”

Takeshi had admitted part of the truth to himself for a few seconds, as his eye sight finally fell pitch black, he was laying there unable to move now and darkness surrounded him. Though in that split seconds his veins felt like they were on fire, the pain echoed through his whole body and this was something the Uchiha had never expected. Every inch of his body felt like it was on fire. His body tensed every muscle brought him enormous pain, though he wanted to scream out in pain his jaw clenched shut on itself forcing a gurgling noise to rapture out of his throat.

He started to feel his muscles spasm though his arms slammed into the crystal that was pinning him down. It seemed that he had his body breaking against him bindings he felt his body struggling to cope with the sheer pain that oozed threw his body, it was a darkness that even he felt his very soul shudder against. He felt as if his body was being reached into and the reaper latched onto what remained of him to hold it and make it so that it did not escape him, a curse that came back to haunt him now at this very moment.

He coughed up, though unable to see he tasted the iron in his mouth as he felt the blood flow free from his throat. He had to tilt his head to the side as he felt the blood and heard it splatter onto the floor. His body was closing off to what he had opened his body to before, Tamashii would have to prove his worth as he felt every inch of him being fought for. A small war to keep him as the prize of a reaper, he needed this gone. He needed this change and knew that by the end of the night he would have it.

“Tamashii……do it now, the pain…………please.”

His voice gurgling as he tried to speak, unable to see he didn’t know what the others where seeing, but he felt blood oozing from his lips. He knew full well that this would not end quickly. He just hoped that it would slowly start to fade, he wanted rid of the curse he had given himself. He wanted to become the Hokage that promised a bright future and not one that lived in darkness himself.

{TWC: 2,150/3,000]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Tamashii would stand stunned a bit but this was something that he would take into account maybe this would be well enough to allow him to pace himself through this. He had to minimize the pain, and maximize what Takeshi would get from this. So he would do something that would help him, this would give him something he never had before, and something that was taught but was never supposed to be done... this was extreme though. So Tama would abuse the hell out of those ancient arts. So with that Tamashii would watch Yukio begin his work on restraining the Hokage before beginning the process of abstracting the dark chakras within him. "Make sure you dont take all of it... We'll need some darkness to continue a balance... We dont need a holier than thou Hokage...", nodding he would move to the opposing side of the table before smirking forming a barrier around all of them locking them within the heat of a fiery chakra dome. Though this dome was light... the dome was a seal itself.

"... Welp Takeshi... This is going to hurt... alot more than what you're feeling now... but at least after this, no one can call you weak.", nodding his head he would form three quick handseals before pressing green chakra would form from Tama's Index and Middle Fingers, pressing it them down on Takeshi's skull he would force these gates to flood their chakra's into Takeshi's body. Forcing them open was risky the higher gate one would open... but unlocking the seals that rindered them useless to someone who didnt train them but this would take a few years off the life of the man... unless he ate his veggies and did a mile run a day for a year... but people didnt work out like that... aside from that Shinzo Jounin kid.

"Alright... His body will Heal its wounds quickly now... but the longer these gates stay open the more of his life will be ultimately drained. So next... Morality Sealing this Darkness.", Five Hand Seals now. He would channel a large amount of chakra into the body of Takeshi and the Chakra that Yukio had brought out, setting it aside from the rest and locking a majority of it within a white hue of light before then inscribing it into a scroll. At this point Takeshi would feel warm all over his body but the heat would begin feeling like his very skin was burning from a chakra of intense heat. Tamashii's chakra nature was Fire, and those flames could rival the black flames of the Uchiha, but he had not practiced the ninjutsu side of his powers much, aside from seals.

"....Ugh... Yukio, See if you can Seal away Fire Ninjutsu in him for a bit while I continue..."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nodding slowly to Tamashii the Hyuuga could clearly see that things could be going better yet could be going far worse all that was do be done now was continue the process. "Understood all things must be in balance that much should be obvious in order to maintain order." Forming a quick series of hand seals the man was quick to press a new seal to the man using his own Knowledge in fire alongside his own chakra to hold back Takeshi's own fire Ninjutsu.

Tilting his head to look over to the man it was a shame summoning Kuji may cause damage to the Uchiha household as a whole it would free up some of their own Chakra however now was not the time to complain. "What I can say is there has been no sigh of resistance from his...otherworldly assets thus far though that could change at any time his Chakra on the other hand seems as stable as it could be potentially be though that is also only at this point in time."

With everything in place the next step was ready however Takeshi's condition was always something at the forefront of his mind the rather random movements of his body and a rather concerning amount of blood the Captain couldn't help but wonder if they should have brought a medic alongside them to keep his physical and mental state in check. The one thing the man made sure never to do was show any signs of rushing Tamashii his calm exterior never shifting, anything else showing concern or lack of faith in his fellow which would do more than dampen the mood.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi tried to shift his head slightly as he listened to what everyone was saying around him though how much use it would be would be a completely different matter. Without his sight he knew full well that he was going to have to try and rely on his eye sight, something that he was completely against, but he had a massive problem without being able to see. This way he knew full well that he was going to be having to endure more, he listened to the words of that Tamashii was speaking as he pondered more like tried to understand the words that was being spoken due to the pain that was echoing around every inch of his body in those few seconds.

It seemed that he was required to endure more now. He would be the one to walk through the flames and he would have to endure each second, each minute that he lay there. The pain tearing at every fabric of his body as he was pushing himself harder and harder. It seemed that the more he thought about things the more the pain hurt, though he heard now was noises the words to garbled to make out, to confusing to understand but he expected nothing less.

It seemed the pain has wracked his body so much now, it seemed his mind was slowly pulling itself apart from his body, the pain overwhelming every scene at once it was something that could not be just left to go as it was. The pain was endurable but that was exactly what was being asked of him to endure the pain, he slowly felt the power that he had relied on for so long. The darkness that had welled inside of him it seemed that was fading from him, slowly withdrawing with a fight still firm inside of his body it was slowly seeping from his very veins.

The energy flowed from him, though what little would remain would never be enough to conjure the dark powers again, it seemed that he was being shut off from the darkness. Though the pain came as he felt the help that he could call upon vanish from his life, it seemed that he was losing the ability to control the souls in those few seconds. He felt the pain as it became reality his power to the Reaper, the burden to the god was now gone. It seemed that he had no idea how long he was laying there for.

He had no idea how much this was cause him to suffer, no idea how much pain he would be in, he just knew that with the power that he had possessed it was now leaving him, it was now vanishing from his grasp and now he knew that he would be free from the curse that was awaiting him. Though he wondered now what came next as the pains slowly started to leave from him, it seemed that he would not need to endure more. The Dark Sage had died inside of him, he now needed to evolve the eyes into what they where originally made for.

[TWC:2,680/3,000]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding Tamashii found himself listening to Yukio and watching him do well at his task while Tama would begin inscribing the next scroll. "Well Balance is everything... Its the only way Takeshi can become the man he wishes to be... without a chance at balance we're as good as failures in this job to our leader. All life has balance... And we will restore Takeshi's Balance.", nodding once more there was something that he would be now it was time to allow his next gate to open to allow him to flourish with new chakra prowess. "After this next part its out of our hands... I'm going to force one more Gate to open and these three will stay open for Takeshi to flourish with chakra... more so than before. It'll make his spiritual pressure... amplified permanently... quite possibly making him one of the strongest Hokage to live... but if it doesnt work properly.... We all will likely die in this room with the amount of chakra that will explode from him... Enough to take out the entire west side of the village.", tension would build as Tamashii would lift his hand up again.

"Gate of Life... Open." Tamashii would whisper as he'd press the two fingers, index and middle, against Takeshi's sternum the first pulse would be felt. Takeshi's eyes which may have been closed at this point would seemingly pulse with chakra as well. HIs Uchiha blood was flooding with power, Maybe even enough to awaken the Eternal Mangekyou. Who knew. Though the scroll aside from Tamashii now was to seal the light within Takeshi from overruling the darkness leaving enough for the Darkness to be a devil's advocate to Takeshi. This was not something they could do for just anyone... and the Hokage was personally asking for help on this...

This would be the test to see how Takeshi took everything... The pulse of chakra would begin to make the room heavy with Chakra pressure. It was so strong that even lower level Genin and Students would be able to sense the chakra without even being sensory type shinobi! Tamashii stood back and looked at Yukio awaiting the end.... what would happen from here?! "Alright! Yukio finish up and step back!"

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was no hesitation from the man stepping back as soon as he found his work done simply watching the scene before him, words couldn't quite describe it his eyes picking up snapping them shut a brief moment almost seeming to be blinded by what he was confronted with. "Well looks like we managed to do something though looks like it's out of our hands now safe to say i hope the outcome is a good one."

Turning to face to Tamashii though covering his eyes somewhat. "I can tell you, you should be glad you don't have Byakugan right now safe to say this is rather hard to look at." Shaking his head slightly before looking back at the Uchiha there were numerous thoughts passing through his mind, had they done enough to balance the light and dark within the man did their efforts come to pass and if so what would the outcome be would his eyes evolve similar to his Byakugan or something else entirely worse case scenario they may have blinded the poor man.

These were quickly dismissed however this was Takeshi they were talking about no matter what obstacle he was faced with the man would pass it in the end, he who they called Hokage was not chosen for the position for nothing he had earned that place through wisdom, power and trust meaning to make this choice the man had clearly taken more than a few steps preparing for such things. One thing to be thankful for was no outside interference neither the reaper nor his souls had decided to make themselves known making their duty that much easier.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt like a dream, he felt like reality was slipping away from him as he knew full well that his body was still in pain. It seemed that he was suffering from all this his body aching as he felt the balance inside of him trying to be combined, he wondered how much more he could endure. How much he could also take the pain; his mind was breaking, and his body was changing it seemed that he had to endure. Though without reacting his mouth opened wide and in that split second the scream of agony, of anguish that escaped the Hokage’s lips could shake the very bones of a man.

His chakra changed as the very darkness slowly withdrew and what opened was something inside of him, as his body was undergoing the changes that would change who he was. Gone was the shackles that changed his will, his very core slowly seeped the fire energy of the Uchiha as it ran over every single vein of the body, it seemed that the expression of the will of fire was consuming Takeshi. The pain erupted his very soul feeling resistance before it broke and snapped into place in those few seconds. His body screamed at him.

The raw power travelled in his chakra network, it allowed itself to wiggle into his eyes, the pain and fire that erupted from the back of his eyes, if he could move he would try and rip the eyeballs out of his skull. Without a flinch he would try and stop the pain but that was not the case it continued for longer and there seemed no end in sight for the Uchiha as he allowed himself to struggle against the pure pain his body had endured. Finally, it begun to settle his body seemed to come to terms with the outcome of what had taken place.

Without realising he allowed his hands to come together and destroy the bonds that broke him, swinging himself to the side of the metal bed that had held him down. He brought his hand up and allowed himself to wipe the blood from his lips as it dripped onto his pants, he brought his palms up and pressed them to his very eye sockets as he knew that his body had changed, he felt completely weak. His whole body ached and it seemed that nothing was settling down any time soon, without a warning he allowed himself to bring his head up slightly the eyes remained closed as he panted heavily his body still settling from the swirl of energy that had taken over him.

“Tamashii, Yukio, I believe the dead is done. I believe you have done your duty, I do not feel to good and will require help if possible, I need both of you to help me in this situation, the pain echoes into the very bones of my body and it continues to do so. It seems this has taken my toll on for so long”

Takeshi opened his eyes in that split second, though his vision looked like normal to him, the world felt lighter almost a nice touch, but to Tamashii and Yukio. The green eyes of old was gone and it seemed that the purple eyes had replaced them. Rings patterned the eyes as the dots of the Sharingan shone out as he looked at each of them. Gone where the old Sharingan as he had finally achieved the Renningan something of myth and legend, and Takeshi had finally become just that legend, wiping out the darkness from within him as best he could with the help of these two Loyal Shinobi to the village.

“How does it look?”

[TWC: 3,302/3,000]
[Kinjutsu Swap Card Used]
[Removal of Dark Sage]
[Acquiring Rikudo Sennin]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the process come to a halt it seemed they had been successful in their objective however the scene that had occurred before them was certainly unique in his eyes, the fact they had managed to complete a task like this one was nothing short of a miracle on everyone's part though the Hyuuga had faith in his betters from the beginning smiling at the Hokage. "Well if that's the case it may be best we get you a checkup considering this isn't exactly the most subtle change you've had." scratching the back of his head Yukio tilted his head to the side in pondering.

"Well I've only seen those eyes once before when i was very young, however unlike my previous encounter these suit you though now the next thing to wonder about is the learning curve to using this new power." The Captain was more than aware how long it could take to master a new visual style jutsu his own eyes taking many years to get a grasp on even to a basic level and integrating them into day to day like was nothing short of a pain on occasion.

All this could wait however at the end of the day the process the man had gone though had more than likely taken its tole in some way or another gesturing to the door out of the room. "Before everything as i said it will be best to get a professional eye on things from a medical perspective, i doubt there may be anything wrong however we don't want any surprises popping up out of the blue." Tilting his head to Tamashii the Hyuuga bowed his head in thanks and respect to the man who had assisted his father that day.

"And thanks to you Tamashii, for guiding us through the process doubt things would have gone as smoothly without you here."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back