Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Changing the Guard [Hokage,Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi sat behind his new desk as he looked around the office, it seemed that his transition period was now over, though no ceremony had yet to become official Takeshi knew full well that he still had a lot of work to do. He had spoken with the advisor, talked with those that Umashi had to deal with a daily basis. It was clear that he knew full well that he had to make changes rather than just allowing time to pass by, he had already sent someone out to find Kenshin and bring him to the new Hokage, it was weird even in the eyes of the Uchiha to consider himself that.

In those few seconds it was clear that the paper work was going to force him to stay here for a while, he simply was signing off meetings, actions and even the missions that would be coming up in the future, it was obvious that he was waiting for a certain person to come to him, the office door was shut and what would have been considered Umashi’s personal belongings where now gone, it was crazy to think that change had happened so shortly but he knew it was to be expected.

There was only a few of his own belongings still scattered around inside of this place, but he knew full well that would change over time. On the desk one simple picture of Yuki by the blossom tree that stood in their house. He smiled as he looked at it is remembering a time that was so much easier, but now the village was moving forward it was moving quickly. He leaned back in his chair in those few seconds and allowed his eyes to focus on the door. Gone where the Sennin robes and now hung up the Hokage hat and robes by the door in there bright white.

[Summoining Kenshin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would receive his summons while he was finishing up a class at the Academy. His office was not too far away from the Hokage's office so he made a beeline for that before heading to the Hokage. It was not an urgent summon so nothing disastrous was going on. He made sure to wear his formal attire , which was simply the Sennin cloak with his simply black outfit and military vest. Kenshin preferred simple and to the point.

He would arrive shortly thereafter. He was announced and would be let in. Kenshin's grey eyes would notice the almost barren room and Takeshi sitting behind the desk. A small smile same to Kenshin's lips and he bowed.

"Greeting Lord Hokage. And congratulations Takeshi. I imagine your ceremony will be a good one." Kenshin would say as he entered the room proper ad then stood on front of the Hokage's desk.

The only constant was change.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi smiled as he looked towards Kenshin it seemed that the Sennin was having a busy day but that was to be expected and he wasn’t about to change the normal daily rotation. Takeshi allowed his hand to come out as he offered the Sennin a seat he wasn’t going to make the man stand for the last time even he knew that much. As he waited for Kenshin to take a seat he decided to start having the conversation that was needed he didn’t want to waste any time while waiting for the man to sit down.

“I am sure you are aware that Umashi and Yomi will be spending more time focused on raising their children in the village, now with this it leaves a spot that I need filling a spot that will help the new members of the village, those that want to be part of the shinobi way of life. As such I find myself in need of a Main Branch Sennin.”

Takeshi allowed his hands to come up in front of his face. He stared at the man that was in his office given thought for a few seconds as he leaned back in his chair and said the next lines, he would judge Kenshin’s words and go from there.

“Kenshin, if you can continue to be stable, driven and passionate about the academy like you have been before, then I believe that you should be the one to take up the position of Main Branch Sennin. It is time for you to step away from the shadows and your usual position and into one of my advisors, one that will see my will and vision for a greater village to completion. As such I am giving you the Main Branch, bring it back to its former glory and protect this village. I have also seen fit to promote Shinzo to the rank of Head Jounin. Together You will both reshape the branch.”

Takeshi allowed the words to linger for a few minutes as he pondered his action, he knew that the warning should come as well, it was clear that he knew full well what was expected of each of his Sennin and he would lay that down now with Kenshin.

“If you start to lack, if you do not do your duty, if you waver and begin to fall and stay silent for to long, I will replace you. Are these terms acceptable with yourself on assuming Main Branch Sennin?”

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin took the seat he was offered and started at Takeshi. So The new Hokage had a more public job for him. This would be interesting. Shinzo would be his right hand man in the main branch. That was a fine pick for him. Shinzo was getting stronger every day and was trying to unlock the secret to his own fighting style. The grey eyes would stare at Takeshi judging him. Would this one be worthy of the village? Would he lead us down a right path? Would he make sure to protect us from enemies in a crisis both internal and external? It was a cold look, one that was purely analytical.

A minute would pass.

"I accept the position with a condition. That I will remain a personal guard to you. This means, Takeshi, if I judge a situation too dangerous for us, you are to leave and I will stay. While you are to protect the village, you are not to protect me. Shinzo is a fine shinobi and one he grows up a little, he will be a suitable replacement for me.
should the worst happen. What say you, Lord Hokage?"
Kenshin would ask no trace of a smile on his lips this time.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked out of the window as he looked at the village, it seemed that Kenshin was just as respectable as he believed he would be. The man knew what he wanted and made that much clear and was allowing the Hokage the chance to offer himself more protection. Though he hated the idea of having someone looming over him all day he knew that Kenshin was a man that could be trusted, he was honourable inside of the village and was always one that could be relied on when it was needed, and he accepted that truth behind the matter.

“I can agree with those terms then, it seems a fair situation and I could always use the advice, so consider from this point on Yuu Kenshin, you will be the Main Branch Sennin appointed to rebuild the branch. When you leave her remember this conversation and if you ever need to talk about your plans please come and find me, though expect a meeting to be held for the Sennin’s soon. This will be a meeting to plan the future, to develop the branches. I will summon you when the time is right, I would point out that it would be wise to have a small progress report ready for this meeting if possible”

Takeshi allowed himself to smile as he leaned back in the chair his eyes focused on Kenshin, it seemed that he had finally found a replacement for the position of Main Branch, and a man that still wanted to guard him. Intresting roles on both and he was happy that he accepted this position. It seemed that the conversation was over and the records had been written down. Takeshi stood up and offered his hand towards Kenshin.

“Welcome to the life of the Main Branch Sennin. I look forward to seeing what you do Kenshin.”

[Kenshin appointed Main Branch Sennin]
[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
[MFT - 320]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The answer was given and the terms were laid bare. It was as simple as that.

"I am happy to serve Takeshi. I will be working with Shinzo as soon as I am able. I have some plans in mind already that I was going to propose anyway so this is an opportune time. I look forward to our next meeting and to reintroduce myself to the other Sennin. Enjoy this day Takeshi and I look forward to seeing your ceremony." Kenshin would say as he stood. He would bow and then see himself out.

It was time to get things moving. He had a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back