Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chaos Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Chaos Witch
The mind of a witch is a terrifying place. The lines of imagination and reality easily become blurred as the witch embraces the powers of chaos and ignores the laws of reality. Chaos Witches are able to take their very thoughts and summon them into existence or make their enemy's attacks fade from this world like a memory. Stepping out of the realm of what is normally possible and into the world of the impossible the Chaos Witch is a terrifying source of what can only be described as magic.
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B Rank. 7 Genjutsu Mastered and 5 Ninjutsu Mastered.

Effect: You gain the following:
  • The user gains the Elemental Illusion Ability and will not take up a slot.
  • The user gains access to the Madness Slot Genjutsu sense slot.
  • The user may apply half their current Ninjutsu Accuracy bonus to any Genjutsu DC or Check. Stacks with the user’s Genjutsu bonuses.
  • The user receives +1 Genjutsu DC and +5% Secondary Effect per consecutive Ninjutsu used before casting a Genjutsu, max +3 DC and +15% Secondary Effect.
  • The user receives +1 Ninjutsu Accuracy and +5% Ninjutsu Damage per consecutive Genjutsu used before casting a Ninjutsu, max +3 DC and +15% Ninjutsu Damage.
Notes
  • The increased DC and Secondary Effect chance are lost if a non-Genjutsu technique is used after consecutive Ninjutsu techniques.
  • The increased Accuracy and Damage are lost if a non-Ninjutsu technique is used after consecutive Genjutsu techniques.

Growing Madness - Kinjutsu Ability
Deceit and lies are what bring many of us into mental instability. The Chaos Witch is able to impose those fears and anxiety into the mind of their enemies as they force their opponents to question what is real and what is false. Blurring the lines of Illusions and Reality, the Chaos Witch is able to force their opponent's mind to relive their ninjutsu attacks over and over until just the memory becomes triggering.

Prerequisites: Chaos Witch.

Effect: The user gains the ability to convert any Offensive Ninjutsu Technique into a Madness Technique. Madness Techniques work as follows:
  • May only target the Madness Genjutsu Sense Slot.
  • Maintainable Ninjutsu Techniques may not be used.
  • Madness Techniques deal 30% of the Ninjutsu Techniques damage once every full 10 seconds this technique is maintained.
  • This technique may be maintained for 30 seconds at the cost of 30% of the original Ninjutsu's CP cost
  • A Ninjutsu technique converted by Growing Madness is changed to a Genjutsu and will follow all Genjutsu rules, using the user's Gen DC for all related attack rolls and checks
  • Madness techniques receive Ninjutsu Damage buffs and not Genjutsu Damage buffs the user may have.

Blatant Denial - Kinjutsu Ability
Lying to others is one thing, but creating a false world for yourself is another level of madness. The Chaos Witch is able to distort their own senses to create euphoric experiences for themselves as they walk through life living in their own falsehoods, as why would you live in an imperfect world when the world of your imagination is so much better?

Prerequisites: Chaos Witch

Effect: The user may target themselves with a Genjutsu of any Sense for +20% CP cost, this will fill the user's Madness Genjutsu Slot and will invert all effects of the Genjutsu into an equivalent bonus for the user and heals the user for 50% of the damage the Genjutsu would have dealt.

Special Action - Shared Lies - For an additional 0.5 AP cost the user may target an ally with an Inverted Madness Technique, but the Inverted Genjutsu only heals 25% of the damage per round and the buffs are halved.
  • If the Genjutsu technique used is maintainable the Inverted Genjutsu's damage per round heals for 50% of the damage per round maintained.
  • The Inverted Genjutsu grants Positive Buffs instead of Negative Debuffs. So if a Genjutsu would inflict -2 Dodge, the Inverted Genjutsu would grant +2 Dodge.
  • The Inverted Genjutsu will cause any automatic effects or percentage chances to convert into equal positive effects and chances. Eg. if a Genjutsu would grant the user +10% chance to inflict a bleeding rank, the user now has a +10% chance to recover a rank of bleeding. If a Genjutsu would cause a target to automatically receive Called Shot rank, the Inverted Genjutsu would remove a Called Shot rank from the user instead.
  • Any Secondary Effect that would apply are inverted to a flat -5% chance for any Secondary chances to affect the user. If a Genjutsu would cause the target to have an 18% chance to be unable to select their targets, they now have a -5% chance to be affected by any Secondary Effect.
  • Any effects that modify Max AP, AP cost, or AP timing are ignored.

Reality Bender - Madness Genjutsu
Being able to warp the perception of those around themselves, the Chaos Witch can causing catastrophic psychological trauma by causing their foes to see and feel an abundance of destruction and pain striking them over and over. Filling the mind of their enemies with a warped and distorted perception of the Ninjutsu techniques the Chaos Witch knows by forcing the powerful elemental attacks to become illusions only experienced by their targets.

Prerequisites: Chaos Witch and Growing Madness

Effect: The user selects up to 3/4 AP worth of Offensive Ninjutsu Techniques to cast together as a Genjutsu Technique at an additional -2 DC, dealing 25% of the combined damage per round. The user selects one Primary and one Secondary effect from the Offensive Ninjutsu Techniques to apply.

Special Action - Atrophy Pulse: For +20% CP cost the user may target an additional target at -3 DC and -20% Damage. The user may then target +1/2 further additional targets at -4 DC and -30% Damage. Eg. If the Reality Bender Jutsu is at -1 DC and deals 1000 damage a round, the second target will be targeted at -3 DC and deals 800 damage a round, the third and fourth target is targeted at -4 DC and deals 700 damage a round.

Costs:
Rank 1 Cost: 2.5 AP and 480 CP, 240 CP per round to Maintain
Master Rank Cost: 2.5 AP and 600 CP, 300 CP per round to Maintain

Notes:
  • This Technique has a 10 Second Cooldown after use
  • This Technique may be maintained for up to 30 Seconds
  • Cannot be used with Clone, Creation, Bind, Arena or Terrain Techniques.
  • This does not count as a use of a combo
  • The combined Ninjutsu Accuracies are averaged out, rounded down, by the number of Jutsu being combined in this way and then that average accuracy is converted into a DC. If the user is combining 3 Ninjutsu with +2, +1, and +0 the average Acc is +1. That +1 becomes a +1 DC, then takes an additional -2 DC for a grand total of -1 DC.
  • Primary and Secondary percent chances of the selected Ninjutsu Techniques are halved.
  • Reality Bender receives Ninjutsu Damage buffs and not Genjutsu Damage buffs the user may have.

Thoughts Given Form - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
What they give they can also take back, having spend much of their time learning to convert reality into lies and illusions it only makes sense for the Chaos Witch to be able to reverse the effects as well. Pulling creations of illusions into reality the Chaos Witch can create unfathomable terrors to attack those around them from their own imagination.

Prerequisites: Chaos Witch and Growing Madness

Effect: The user may convert any currently maintained Genjutsu techniques on the target into a Non-Elemental Ninjutsu at -2/-0 Acc, dealing 3 times the per round damage of the combined Genjutsu techniques. The user selects one Primary and one Secondary effect from the Offensive Techniques to apply for 10 seconds.

Special Action - Sharing the Madness: If the user is maintaining Reality Bender Madness Genjutsu when this technique is used the user may add +20% CP cost to convert only Reality Bender. This will have the Ninjutsu used with Reality Bender deal 75% of Ninjutsu's combined base damage. The user may choose one Primary and one Secondary effect from Reality Bender's Ninjutsu Techniques to apply when using Sharing the Madness.

Costs:
Rank 1 Cost: 2.5 AP and 1200 CP
Master Rank Cost: 2.5 AP and 1500 CP

Notes:
  • This technique cannot be maintained.
  • This technique cannot be used with Growing Madness
  • The combined Genjutsu DCs are averaged out, rounded down, by the number of Jutsu being combined in this way and then that average accuracy is converted into a Ninjutsu Accuracy. If the user is combining 3 Genjutsu with +2, +1, and +0 the average DCis +1. That +1 becomes a +1 Ninjutsu Acc, then takes an additional -2 Acc for a grand total of -1 Acc.
  • Primary and Secondary percent chances are halved.
  • Thoughts Given Form receives Genjutsu Damage buffs and not Ninjutsu Damage buffs the user may have.
  • The Genjutsu converted for this technique are no longer maintained and immediately end.

Cloaked in Madness - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Being the physical body of chaos and madness causes the Chaos Witch's appearance to warp and shift to obscenities that nearly rival the eldritch terrors. As chakra based Ninjutsu approach the pure madness that has cloaked the Chaos Witch it often dissipates into nothing more than a thought or memory that the Witch can hold in their mind, but just like a grudge, these attacks are not easily forgotten and can be returned in kind.

Prerequisites: Chaos Witch, Growing Madness, and A-Rank

Effect: While this technique is maintained, the user may reflexively convert an enemy's Ninjutsu technique that hits them into a Genjutsu filling an empty sense slot of the user's choice. When a Ninjutsu is converted this way its damage, primary and secondary effects are not applied at the time. For every full 10 seconds, the converted Ninjutsu remains in the sense slot the Ninjutsu's damage is lowered by 20/30%. If the user is targeted by a Genjutsu in the occupied sense slot, the Ninjutsu is removed from the sense and the user takes the reduced damage and any primary and secondary effects of the converted Ninjutsu.

Special Action - Rejected Truths: The user may use Ninjutsu stored in their Genjutsu slots for the Thoughts Given Form technique at +25% CP cost.

Costs:
Rank 1 Cost: 3 AP and 2200 CP, 1100 CP/rnd
Master Rank Cost: 3 AP and 2750 CP, 1375 CP/rnd

Notes:
  • This technique may be maintained for up to 30 seconds.
  • This technique has a 5 second cooldown after each Ninjutsu is converted.
  • This is a Chakra Armour Technique
  • The special action may only be used once per use of this technique.
  • If Cloaked in Madness ends or is no longer maintained then the user will take any converted Ninjutsu Damage immediately, applying any accrued damage % reduction.

Manifested Madness - Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Creating a new world that does not follow the laws of this reality causes the Chaos Witch near unlimited power. With no more than a fleeting thought their illusions create powerful and random surges of elemental powers that lash out at anyone within this marble of altered reality. The more power the Chaos Witch surges into their Genjutsu the more violent and destructive the surges of elemental energy become.

Prerequisites: Chaos Witch and S-Rank

Effect: Creates an arena that can target up to 3 targets and the user. While within the arena, any Genjutsu the user casts or maintains will create a Ninjutsu technique with a random Element and matching Secondary Effect from Elemental Illusion dealing 50%/75% of the damage the Genjutsu and 15/20% chance of the Secondary Effect, for each target in the arena. Eg: The user casts Death's Anthem dealing 2850 Illusionary damage. This then creates a random element Ninjutsu, lets say Lightning, for each target in the arena, which will deal 1425 Elemental damage and have a 20% chance to cause the hit target's actions to cost +10% AP.

Special Action - Targeted Reality: For 0 AP the user may choose a single target for any Ninjutsu created this way.

Special Action - Certain Point of View: For 0.5 AP the user may choose a single element for any Ninjutsu created this way.

Costs:
Rank 1 Cost: 4 AP and 4200 CP
Master Rank Cost: 4 AP and 5250 CP

Notes:
  • This is an arena technique.
  • This Arena lasts 30 seconds and is not maintained in any way
  • Ninjutsu techniques created this way cannot be maintained.
  • Ninjutsu techniques are only created from maintained Genjutsu once.
  • Maintained Genjutsu Techniques create the Ninjutsu Technique when the arena is created.
  • Attempts to enter/exit this technique cost 2 AP, making a Genjutsu check against the User.
  • Failed attempts to enter/exit this technique will cause a random maintained genjutsu that is not already affecting the target to affect the target.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[QUOTE]
[B][U]Chaos Witch[/U][/B]
[I]The mind of a witch is a terrifying place. The lines of imagination and reality easily become blurred as the witch embraces the powers of chaos and ignores the laws of reality. Chaos Witches are able to take their very thoughts and summon them into existence or make their enemy's attacks fade from this world like a memory. Stepping out of the realm of what is normally possible and into the world of the impossible the Chaos Witch is a terrifying source of what can only be described as magic.[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B Rank. 7 Genjutsu Mastered and 5 Ninjutsu Mastered.

[B][U]Effect:[/U][/B] You gain the following:
[LIST]
[*]The user gains the Elemental Illusion Ability and will not take up a slot.
[*]The user gains access to the [I]Madness Slot[/I] Genjutsu sense slot.
[*]The user may apply half their current Ninjutsu Accuracy bonus to any Genjutsu DC or Check. Stacks with the user’s Genjutsu bonuses.
[*]The user receives +1 Genjutsu DC and +5% Secondary Effect per consecutive Ninjutsu used before casting a Genjutsu, max +3 DC and +15% Secondary Effect.
[*]The user receives +1 Ninjutsu Accuracy and +5% Ninjutsu Damage per consecutive Genjutsu used before casting a Ninjutsu, max +3 DC and +15% Ninjutsu Damage.
[/LIST]
[I]Notes[/I]
[LIST]
[*]The increased DC and Secondary Effect chance are lost if a non-Genjutsu technique is used after consecutive Ninjutsu techniques.
[*]The increased Accuracy and Damage are lost if a non-Ninjutsu technique is used after consecutive Genjutsu techniques.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
[B][U]Growing Madness[/U][/B][I] - Kinjutsu Ability
Deceit and lies are what bring many of us into mental instability. The Chaos Witch is able to impose those fears and anxiety into the mind of their enemies as they force their opponents to question what is real and what is false. Blurring the lines of Illusions and Reality, the Chaos Witch is able to force their opponent's mind to relive their ninjutsu attacks over and over until just the memory becomes triggering.[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] Chaos Witch.

[B][U]Effect:[/U][/B] The user gains the ability to convert any Offensive Ninjutsu Technique into a Madness Technique. Madness Techniques work as follows:
[LIST]
[*]May only target the [I]Madness Genjutsu Sense Slot[/I].
[*]Maintainable Ninjutsu Techniques may not be used.
[*]Madness Techniques deal 30% of the Ninjutsu Techniques damage once every full 10 seconds this technique is maintained.
[*]This technique may be maintained for 30 seconds at the cost of 30% of the original Ninjutsu's CP cost
[*]A Ninjutsu technique converted by Growing Madness is changed to a Genjutsu and will follow all Genjutsu rules, using the user's Gen DC for all related attack rolls and checks
[*]Madness techniques receive Ninjutsu Damage buffs and not Genjutsu Damage buffs the user may have.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
[U][B]Blatant Denial[/B][/U][I] - Kinjutsu Ability
Lying to others is one thing, but creating a false world for yourself is another level of madness. The Chaos Witch is able to distort their own senses to create euphoric experiences for themselves as they walk through life living in their own falsehoods, as why would you live in an imperfect world when the world of your imagination is so much better?[/I]
[B]Prerequisites:[/B] Chaos Witch

[B][U]Effect:[/U][/B] The user may target themselves with a Genjutsu of any Sense for +20% CP cost, this will fill the user's Madness Genjutsu Slot and will invert all effects of the Genjutsu into an equivalent bonus for the user and heals the user for 50% of the damage the Genjutsu would have dealt.

[B][I]Special Action - Shared Lies[/I][/B] - For an additional 0.5 AP cost the user may target an ally with an Inverted Madness Technique, but the Inverted Genjutsu only heals 25% of the damage per round and the buffs are halved.
[LIST]
[*]If the Genjutsu technique used is maintainable the Inverted Genjutsu's damage per round heals for 50% of the damage per round maintained.
[*]The Inverted Genjutsu grants Positive Buffs instead of Negative Debuffs. [I]So if a Genjutsu would inflict -2 Dodge, the Inverted Genjutsu would grant +2 Dodge.[/I]
[*]The Inverted Genjutsu will cause any automatic effects or percentage chances to convert into equal positive effects and chances. [I]Eg. if a Genjutsu would grant the user +10% chance to inflict a bleeding rank, the user now has a +10% chance to recover a rank of bleeding. If a Genjutsu would cause a target to automatically receive Called Shot rank, the Inverted Genjutsu would remove a Called Shot rank from the user instead.[/I]
[*]Any Secondary Effect that would apply are inverted to a flat -5% chance for any Secondary chances to affect the user.[I] If a Genjutsu would cause the target to have an 18% chance to be unable to select their targets, they now have a -5% chance to be affected by any Secondary Effect. [/I]
[*]Any effects that modify Max AP, AP cost, or AP timing are ignored.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
[B][U]Reality Bender[/U] -[/B][I] Madness Genjutsu
Being able to warp the perception of those around themselves, the Chaos Witch can causing catastrophic psychological trauma by causing their foes to see and feel an abundance of destruction and pain striking them over and over. Filling the mind of their enemies with a warped and distorted perception of the Ninjutsu techniques the Chaos Witch knows by forcing the powerful elemental attacks to become illusions only experienced by their targets. [/I]
[B]Prerequisites[/B]: Chaos Witch and Growing Madness

[B][U]Effect:[/U] [/B]The user selects up to 3/4 AP worth of Offensive Ninjutsu Techniques to cast together as a Genjutsu Technique at an additional -2 DC, dealing 25% of the combined damage per round. The user selects one Primary and one Secondary effect from the Offensive Ninjutsu Techniques to apply.

[I][B]Special Action[/B] - Atrophy Pulse[/I]: For +20% CP cost the user may target an additional target at -3 DC and -20% Damage. The user may then target +1/2 further additional targets at -4 DC and -30% Damage. [I]Eg. If the Reality Bender Jutsu is at -1 DC and deals 1000 damage a round, the second target will be targeted at -3 DC and deals 800 damage a round, the third and fourth target is targeted at -4 DC and deals 700 damage a round.[/I]

[B]Costs[/B]:
[B]Rank 1 Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP and 480 CP, 240 CP per round to Maintain
[B]Master Rank Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP and 600 CP, 300 CP per round to Maintain

[I]Notes:[/I]
[LIST]
[*]This Technique has a 10 Second Cooldown after use
[*]This Technique may be maintained for up to 30 Seconds
[*]Cannot be used with Clone, Creation, Bind, Arena or Terrain Techniques.
[*]This does not count as a use of a combo
[*]The combined Ninjutsu Accuracies are averaged out, rounded down, by the number of Jutsu being combined in this way and then that average accuracy is converted into a DC. [I]If the user is combining 3 Ninjutsu with +2, +1, and +0 the average Acc is +1. That +1 becomes a +1 DC, then takes an additional -2 DC for a grand total of -1 DC.[/I]
[*]Primary and Secondary percent chances of the selected Ninjutsu Techniques are halved.
[*]Reality Bender receives Ninjutsu Damage buffs and not Genjutsu Damage buffs the user may have.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
[B][U]Thoughts Given Form[/U] -[/B][I] Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
What they give they can also take back, having spend much of their time learning to convert reality into lies and illusions it only makes sense for the Chaos Witch to be able to reverse the effects as well. Pulling creations of illusions into reality the Chaos Witch can create unfathomable terrors to attack those around them from their own imagination.[/I]
[B]Prerequisites[/B]: Chaos Witch and Growing Madness

[B][U]Effect:[/U] [/B]The user may convert any currently maintained Genjutsu techniques on the target into a Non-Elemental Ninjutsu at -2/-0 Acc, dealing 3 times the per round damage of the combined Genjutsu techniques. The user selects one Primary and one Secondary effect from the Offensive Techniques to apply for 10 seconds.

[I][B]Special Action[/B] - Sharing the Madness[/I]: If the user is maintaining Reality Bender Madness Genjutsu when this technique is used the user may add +20% CP cost to convert only Reality Bender. This will have the Ninjutsu used with Reality Bender deal 75% of Ninjutsu's combined base damage. The user may choose one Primary and one Secondary effect from Reality Bender's Ninjutsu Techniques to apply when using Sharing the Madness.

[B]Costs[/B]:
[B]Rank 1 Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP and 1200 CP
[B]Master Rank Cost:[/B] 2.5 AP and 1500 CP

[LIST]
[*]This technique cannot be maintained.
[*]This technique cannot be used with Growing Madness
[*]The combined Genjutsu DCs are averaged out, rounded down, by the number of Jutsu being combined in this way and then that average accuracy is converted into a Ninjutsu Accuracy. [I]If the user is combining 3 Genjutsu with +2, +1, and +0 the average DCis +1. That +1 becomes a +1 Ninjutsu Acc, then takes an additional -2 Acc for a grand total of -1 Acc.[/I]
[*]Primary and Secondary percent chances are halved.
[*]Thoughts Given Form receives Genjutsu Damage buffs and not Ninjutsu Damage buffs the user may have.
[*]The Genjutsu converted for this technique are no longer maintained and immediately end.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
[B][U]Cloaked in Madness[/U] -[/B][I] Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Being the physical body of chaos and madness causes the Chaos Witch's appearance to warp and shift to obscenities that nearly rival the eldritch terrors. As chakra based Ninjutsu approach the pure madness that has cloaked the Chaos Witch it often dissipates into nothing more than a thought or memory that the Witch can hold in their mind, but just like a grudge, these attacks are not easily forgotten and can be returned in kind.[/I]
[B]Prerequisites[/B]: Chaos Witch, Growing Madness, and A-Rank

[B][U]Effect:[/U] [/B]While this technique is maintained, the user may reflexively convert an enemy's Ninjutsu technique that hits them into a Genjutsu filling an empty sense slot of the user's choice. When a Ninjutsu is converted this way its damage, primary and secondary effects are not applied at the time. For every full 10 seconds, the converted Ninjutsu remains in the sense slot the Ninjutsu's damage is lowered by 20/30%. If the user is targeted by a Genjutsu in the occupied sense slot, the Ninjutsu is removed from the sense and the user takes the reduced damage and any primary and secondary effects of the converted Ninjutsu.

[B][I]Special Action[/I][/B][I] - Rejected Truths[/I]: The user may use Ninjutsu stored in their Genjutsu slots for the Thoughts Given Form technique at +25% CP cost.

[B]Costs[/B]:
[B]Rank 1 Cost:[/B] 3 AP and 2200 CP, 1100 CP/rnd
[B]Master Rank Cost:[/B] 3 AP and 2750 CP, 1375 CP/rnd

[LIST]
[*]This technique may be maintained for up to 30 seconds.
[*]This technique has a 5 second cooldown after each Ninjutsu is converted.
[*]This is a Chakra Armour Technique
[*]The special action may only be used once per use of this technique.
[*]If Cloaked in Madness ends or is no longer maintained then the user will take any converted Ninjutsu Damage immediately, applying any accrued damage % reduction.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]
[B][U]Manifested Madness[/U] -[/B][I] Non-Elemental Ninjutsu
Creating a new world that does not follow the laws of this reality causes the Chaos Witch near unlimited power. With no more than a fleeting thought their illusions create powerful and random surges of elemental powers that lash out at anyone within this marble of altered reality. The more power the Chaos Witch surges into their Genjutsu the more violent and destructive the surges of elemental energy become.[/I]
[B]Prerequisites[/B]: Chaos Witch and S-Rank

[B][U]Effect:[/U][/B] Creates an arena that can target up to 3 targets and the user. While within the arena, any Genjutsu the user casts or maintains will create a Ninjutsu technique with a random Element and matching Secondary Effect from [URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/elemental-illusion.300/']Elemental Illusion[/URL] dealing 50%/75% of the damage the Genjutsu and 15/20% chance of the Secondary Effect, for each target in the arena. [I]Eg: The user casts [URL='https://ninpocho.com/threads/a-rank.10445/post-88667']Death's Anthem[/URL] dealing 2850 Illusionary damage. This then creates a random element Ninjutsu, lets say Lightning, for each target in the arena, which will deal 1425 Elemental damage and have a 20% chance to cause the hit target's actions to cost +10% AP.[/I]

[B][I]Special Action[/I][/B][I] - Targeted Reality[/I]: For 0 AP the user may choose a single target for any Ninjutsu created this way.

[B][I]Special Action[/I][/B][I] - Certain Point of View[/I]: For 0.5 AP the user may choose a single element for any Ninjutsu created this way.

[B]Costs[/B]:
[B]Rank 1 Cost:[/B] 4 AP and 4200 CP
[B]Master Rank Cost:[/B] 4 AP and 5250 CP

[LIST]
[*]This is an arena technique.
[*]This Arena lasts 30 seconds and is not maintained in any way
[*]Ninjutsu techniques created this way cannot be maintained.
[*]Ninjutsu techniques are only created from maintained Genjutsu once.
[*]Maintained Genjutsu Techniques create the Ninjutsu Technique when the arena is created.
[*]Attempts to enter/exit this technique cost 2 AP, making a Genjutsu check against the User.
[*]Failed attempts to enter/exit this technique will cause a random maintained genjutsu that is not already affecting the target to affect the target.
[/LIST]
[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back