Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Character (Re)creation -- Hitoshi Raito

Naragaki Sora

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Hitoshi Ikki

Physical Description: standing half an inch taller than his twin brother, Yami, Raito is a wild spirit in a body barely able to contain itself. Barely 110 pounds in weight, Raito can be found running freely throughout the streets of the market, faster than most kids his age, and never stopping. His Jet Black hair, loose and shaggy under a tan cloth hood over a white T-shirt, and a pair of ruddy brown cargo pants, which usually end up filled with contraband of varying degrees, from shoplifted fruits and nuts, to pickpocketed coin pouches. A set of bandage wrapping coving his palms and wrists, leaving the fingertips exposed. One might see him running through the markets, and if you were quick, catch a glimpse of his ice blue eyes piercing into your core, or just simply eyeballing your wallet.

Mental Description: Raito is protective of his twin brother, especially since the incident with their parents at the beginning of the anarchy that took hold of the city. With his brother in a clear state of depression, it almost seemed like Yami dispised Raito for having not been present when their parents were killed, and seemed to even hold some resentment towards him for the incident, and Raito, being scared for his brothers health and safety, let's him be, accepting the not so subtle jabs and remarks, taking it all, holding his emotions in until he is alone and erupts, taking it out on a stone, or a pillar, or a vehicle. He is quick to react, trusting in his instinct and knowledge to get him through any situation, which has a tendency to appear as recklessness. To him, people have forgotten love, and he wants to make sure no one is ever alone like his brother or him again.

History: Raito jumped in trough the open window, tumbling on the floor and landing just shy of Yami, staring at his brother with a big stupid grin. "Guess what I just scored?" Raito said playfully, his hand still behind his back.

"Oh golly gee, I hope you tell me." Yami said in the fakest excited voice Raito had ever heard. It didn't matter. Raito had made the deal of a lifetime, and nothing was going to stop him from enjoying this moment. "I just got us room and tuition at the Shinobi School. That's free food, free housing, and legitimate training in ninja arts." Raito backed up and sat cross legged on the dirty floor in front of his brother. "I thought you might be a little excited about the idea."

Yami stared blankly at him for literally a full minute, not talking, and to Raito's amazement, not even blinking. He was just...sitting there. Did he die of shock? Finally after the elongated pause from hell, Yami finally spoke.... Sort of.

"Cool." He muttered, randomly looking off to the distance and smirking. Raito stared back for a second. What did he just witness... It didn't matter. His brother seemed to like the idea, and that was more than enough reason to follow this path. Nodding, Raito smiled, and walked towards the window, heading off to pilfer more goods for the day.

OOC: hey, I used to be a frequent poster before the hack, but it's been a while, obviously. My brother and I are posting, as you will find, as twin brother characters, just to make it interesting. I was hoping this was the way to make a new character, rather than having to make a whole brand new profile. Let me know if I need to change anything.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Who were you prior to the hack? Just curious you know? I was Melkor and Seitoshi back in the day.

Without further a do...

3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats:
Stamina: 5
Agility: 5
Taijutsu: 5
Ninjutsu: 5
Genjutsu: 5
Chakra Control: 0%

We are in the midst of an event, please do take time to check it out here and here!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back