Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Character Reactivation: Hikari Suzume

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ninja5.png

Hi, applying for reactivation, with little knowledge of everythings inner workings. Last in Suzumes short story she was inducted into the Cloud City as a citizen.
Unsure what freedom one has to insert the character into the ongoing narrative. The character have been living as a civilian, character opened a bookshop?. Worked at noodle shop?, etc.

She was adopted by Akira Saito, don't know if the player is still around but some info on what that life would've been like with that character would be a gift when it comes to imagining what life would've been like up to this point.
Got many questions, but will leave it at here for now.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
View attachment 2730
Hi, applying for reactivation, with little knowledge of everythings inner workings. Last in Suzumes short story she was inducted into the Cloud City as a citizen.
Unsure what freedom one has to insert the character into the ongoing narrative. The character have been living as a civilian, character opened a bookshop?. Worked at noodle shop?, etc.

She was adopted by Akira Saito, don't know if the player is still around but some info on what that life would've been like with that character would be a gift when it comes to imagining what life would've been like up to this point.
Got many questions, but will leave it at here for now.
Hello and welcome back! As far as reactivation goes, all we gotta do is paint you gray! as for the ins and outs, the only things we would want to have the knowledge of if you want to change your current bl/ca for a new one and if you have ooc rank B or above apply for a kin

If you are interested in the whole shabang of a type of make over for your character please follow the ocr table found here. If you need access to your profile, trainings, and dojo, feel free to dm me on discord, am Yuna/Kureji/Mitsuha on Discord

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thank you very much! Well I once created and roleplayed a little, but never got around to understanding the rules, I'm unsure if I should just start roleplaying and let the understanding come secondary, or if I should apply my head to understand the rules first.
Dont think I ever got around to applying stats to the character

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Looking at it, Shed definitely be a Tidecaller.
Do Cloud have a master in such, that she could approach?

Honnou

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Thank you very much! Well I once created and roleplayed a little, but never got around to understanding the rules, I'm unsure if I should just start roleplaying and let the understanding come secondary, or if I should apply my head to understand the rules first.
Dont think I ever got around to applying stats to the character
Many of us are open to help you out with things such as stats and getting a feel for the universally accepted vast and incomprehensible battle system. Still, RP takes priority here, so you're not required to know everything to have a great time here! :D

About the master of the CA Tide Caller... I'm blank, honestly. It could be roleplayed out, and I'm sure it could even be made into a sort of Mission for your character too, but I don't know any Player Characters in Cloud who have Tide Caller (then again, I'm horribly inept when it comes to CAs)

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks, I'll take it slow with learning it then. Focus on storytelling. Yuna said that she had it, Ill properly spar back and forth with her if she has time with how we do it. I got a noodle shop beginning stuck in my head, I'll leave it here, maybe I copy-paste it into a thread or just have it as a springboard for inspiration. So she arrived here, was adopted, and has lived here for over a decade now(Or shorter or longer as fits the story), living a quite life I assume. Now She'll reactivate training and begin a Genin.

In the early hours of the morning, when the first whispers of dawn caressed the sky, Hikari Suzume emerged from the quaint wooden door above the noodle shop. The cool air of the village greeted her, carrying with it the subtle aroma of freshly cooked noodles that mingled with the scent of dew-kissed leaves.

Dressed in a simple, unassuming kimono that flowed gracefully with each step, Hikari embodied an air of serenity and poise. Her raven-black hair cascaded down her back, adorned with delicate silver pins that seemed to capture the very essence of starlight. A soft, woven sash secured a small pouch at her waist, though her collection of ninja tools was limited.

As she descended the narrow staircase, the wooden floorboards creaked gently beneath her steps. Outside, the village was still draped in the calming hues of twilight, as if time itself paused to savor the tranquility.

Upon reaching the ground floor, she entered the noodle shop with a quite gracel, as if she moved between shadows and light with equal ease. The rhythmic clinking of cooking utensils harmonized with the rustle of her kimono, creating an intimate symphony of daily life. Behind the counter, she greeted the other employees with a warm smile and a quiet nod, exchanging pleasantries as she prepared to take on her role as a diligent worker. They knew each other, and shed told them a good time in advance that her life would soon change. She was much better at cooking noodles than she was a genin. This would change.

Throughout the day, Suzume attended to the customers with an understated elegance, delivering bowls of steaming noodles and delicate tea with hospitality and humility. To her it felt like a farewell, so better do it well. Though she may not have reached the heights of a fully-trained ninja, her dedication to the village and its people was unwavering. And she would prove it.

Closing the door behind her once at home, she would go to her nightstand, and on it were two headbands. She'd pick up the one without a strike through it and look herself in the eyes before putting it on and turning to the mirror.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Heya! Since you want to gain both the Tide Caller core ability along with gaining the Genin rank, you have two options. You can either fill out the OCR form found here. Or you can do it in an rp.

Speaking of rp, I respectfully request that you use the actual rp forums to post an rp, as for your noodle shop, you can rp it anywhere reasonable in Cloud area. I have already given you access to your profile and training, though I have noticed you do not have a dojo.

Please post your answer with either the OCR form or if you don't want to do that and jump right into rp'ing, please post that you'll want to gain the core ability and rank through rp

Hikari Suzume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I think I'd prefer to do it through RP, but RP that she knows very basic water movements, enough to be useful for like, moving water in for watering or into canteen or douse a fire ;P

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Then go forth and do great things! Once you are ready to apply for tidecaller, put your ca request here. and once you feel comfirtable, to request a genin exam or if you'd rather be an anbu in training, feel free to speak with Miro (miro on discord), or a mednin in training, speak to Midori Futotta (maru on discord)

These two are the Anbu and Mednin Sennins respectively, along with that, there is Ryuu Rei, Main Branch Sennin, who had just left the Country with the Raikage, Kitsune, if you'd rather want to go main branch

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
So I assume my character will join the Acadamy or reactivate themselves at the Legation? Just so I post the right place.
You will continue on as an academy student, however there is basically free reign where you can post, well, just make you post anywhere in Cloud area or Lightning country area

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back