Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Character Reboot: Kōkotsu Kazukura

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Whoa, it's been a while. I needed to step away from NC to sort out my life a bit and kinda ghosted the site without much explanation. I'm in a better place now, and want to get back on the NC train. >:D

A new me means a new character, though, and new beginnings deserve fresh starts. With that said, I'd like to purchase a Character Reboot Card (and yeah, I'm super sure!) with my leftover ASP from Oda Yatamaru, which if I remember correctly should more than cover it. Thank you very much, and looking forward to RPing with you all again. <3

New Character Application said:
● KŌKOTSU KAZUKURA | AGE 13 | GENIN | KAGUYA ●
The Kōkotsu Clan, colloquially called 'The Clan of Hard Bones,' are known for their brutality, blood-lust, and backwards approach to child-rearing.

Children are never entered into the Academy, though there are few clansmen who do not serve as shinobi of Sunagakure (willing or not). There is no greater honor than to serve the Clan's motherland — for this purpose, alone, do all clansmen suffer. Training begins as soon as a newborn exits the womb; torn from their mother, the child is evaluated by the Prime Warriors, the elite of the elite, on their combat potential. Those deemed capable are spared; the rejects are not so lucky.

The first lesson taught is the ancient dogma: 'Power to those hard in Body, Mind, and Spirit; Shame to those soft in Will, Mettle, and Honor; Destiny to those Masters of Themselves.'

So brutal is their conquest of discipline, obedience, and individualism in pursuit of this ideal that the training programs of the young, it is said, surpasses even that of the Kyoujouran in intensity. Unlike their harsh cousins, however, much is also expected in the ways of the mind and spirit, with even littler room for error. Higher learning, and inner reflection, are required all throughout adulthood.

Kazukura was born lucky: the gift of 'The Blood' had been given to him. In days long passed, it was a given for all clansmen to wield the awesome and terrible powers of their namesake. Now, it is not so. Years of combat — of death — have thinned 'The Blood' to something of a rarity. Less than 10% of each new generation is so fortunate to receive this divine blessing. Yet his luck did not stop there...

Black bones, the likes of which had not been seen for generations, marked him as extraordinary. The Prime Warriors, superstitious as they were, exalted him as the Second Coming of the Clan, wasting no time in proclaiming his sufficiency. From that day forward his destiny was sealed: he would come to master his gift, or he would die trying.

Years of tutelage, constant strife, and reckless abandon for his own wants, needs, or cares have made Kazukura into a fighting machine. Every day he trains until he bleeds, sweats until exhaustion reunites him with solid ground, and practices his use of chakra until he stands upon the very edge of unconsciousness. All of this, plus rigorous academic discipline, is expected of him without question.

Kazukura's life as a shinobi begins on his thirteenth birthday, only a few weeks away. His position as a Genin is assured, on account of his absurd fighting prowess, but is he really ready to take on the responsibility?

Due to his upbringing, Kazukura has never had much social interaction with children his age (apart from family, which doesn't really count). His temperament is unstable at best, his morals are heavily skewed, and there doesn't seem to be a shred of doubt in his mind that he is every bit the hotshot showstopper that his Clan makes him out to be. With an ego the size of an Akimichi at an all-you-can-eat buffet, he's got his work cut out for him if he intends to actually make it as a shinobi.

Yet, for all his shortcomings, his determination is something to be admired. He doesn't give up, and the intense passion reflected in his eyes might just be an indication of latent character. He's still very rough around the edges, but the talent is there. In time, perhaps the desert winds will smooth out his imperfections?

<i>
</i>

Kazu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
I was going through my old Profile, reading back on my old character, and I don't think I have the heart to retire him yet. #__#

I don't know if I need to be reactivated or anything, since I still have all my old Usergroups and access. Do I need to wait for official approval, or can I just jump right back in?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back