Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Chi x Catching up.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It wasn't uncommon these days that Hato was roaming the place in just boxers... which was exactly what was happening right now too. He roamed the kitchen for food and as his eyes scanned the place he would yawn and grab the milk. Pour the milk in a bowl and taking some cornflakes. He had a day where he was job free from both his jobs. Yet he did ask Shion around.
Nao was sitting on a stool too. Just sitting silent and watching the other. Yet Hato had so many things going on around that he did have a bit of difficult time adjusting. "Hmm?" Hato simply asked the Tsuku who was standing up. "You doing alright?" The voice was slightly muffled from the helmet. "Of course... I ain't being cooked alive in a thin armor...." "It's fine, it isn't that warm." "Eh heh... heh... You would know that better then I would..." And with his bowl of cornflakes, he walked back to his room. Eating it in the meantime. "So... we are going to meet with. I guess you could somewhat call her my sis now... we have been living for so many years... Even Shion will be around..." Hato simply said and would, once in his room, start to dress up. He took it really simple today, a t-shirt with a sweater on top, jeans that fitted nicely and sneakers.
"Lazy day today?" "Yup, that we have Nao... If you want to you can do the same.." "Just when you are around I can dare to... With others, I do not prefer." He said and would take off his helmet. "It isn't that bad Nao..." Hato would tilt his head a little as he held a questioning frown. Hato shrugged and would look towards the other, his hairs having loose as he looked towards him. For moments, until Hato already could tell Shion was around the house. "T-that idiot..."

Outside in the garden was Shion already standing with a grin, he had made some noise at the door on which they knew he was around. "Nao-kun~! Hato-kun~!" Shion sounded way to cheering as they moved back inside. "Just remember... she is really straight to the point.." He simply said and would guide them all towards the inner garden part where he signed the contract with them. "Now we just wait..." He said soft and Shion grabbed coffee in the meanwhile and as he returned he placed two cups down. "Thanks..." Hato sighed and took it.
OOC: Topic for Chi~!
Hato
Shion
Nao

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Act I, Chapter IX: Hato’s Newest Friend

WC: 364
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Chi was a predator. She stalked her prey like any large cat and she knew when to pounce. She treated each foe the same way and with the same respect least it be her downfall. Today she had a new prey… It was a fly. She was chasing a fly through the hallway. Something falls from the top of some furniture that was inexplicably placed in her path. She didn’t look back, she didn’t worry that Kaen might be angry at her for breaking more stuff in his home. She was focused and determined to release this creature from its life for bothering her while she was trying to nap.

“Come here, you!” She shouted in her native tongue. A spectacle it was to watch this grown woman, albeit the size of a child, to chase down a fly. She had no regard for the safety of the inanimate objects around her. She busted through a door in an attempt to grab the thing but in her hands she saw no carcass. She looked up and noticed she was outside, in the garden that is. She stood up and surveyed the scene, and then she caught sight of her target once again. Deeper into the garden she trounced, swiping at random intervals to catch the poor creature until it finally flew into the air and disappeared.

“You better run!” She demanded, looking straight up into the sky. No longer able to see the creature, she looked back down and began to return to her nap. Instead, she saw the youngest Shinku child chilling in the garden. She ran to him on all fours and jumped at him to embrace the young one.

“Hato!” She cheered, not noticing any others she may or may not be able to see. “Hato, prey go. I chase here, it fly up!” She pointed up with her finger and her eyes and then returned her gaze to the boy. “What doing here?” She asked, forming a puzzled look on her face. If there were a reason she should know about she had forgotten, but she was just rudely awakened from a nap so her forgetfulness should have been forgivable.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common
Morisei Speaking Hosekimori
Morisei thinking or speaking to Chi through the weapon
[TD]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion had set some coffee for them to enjoy, the inky black coffee was for Hato still a bit too much, so he drank it with milk and sugar. Hato and Shion held a small conversation the conversation was about their last job, and they had been doing but also what they could be improving for the next one. But the main thing Hato wanted to know was his battle wise... as Shion always won in a spar with him. But the scene that started to happen in front of them, was one they both couldn't have guessed that would happen right now. A lot of noise was filling up the place, along with a wild Chi... The door seemed to manage on the hinges... at least that is what Hato was hoping right now. His eyes followed the little wild one as she was after one of her new ' preys'. Shion was calmly drinking his coffee while he was watching her with a smile. At first, Nao seemed visible for all in the area, but even he was startled by it and since this person was new, he didn't felt rather comfortable around now. He made himself disappear back into the earring Hato wore now, which started to get back a glance. Hato actually placed down his coffee and started to lean on his knees as he watched what she was doing. He had changed quite a bit after the mission. Hato often had his friend with him now, Blitz wasn't around, Hato sometimes talked towards himself which was, in fact, Nao he spoke too. Not to forget the young one came home sometimes on rather odd times, with new gashes or bandages or sometimes he didn't get home for a night. Even now, after the mission, he wasn't home a lot, but that had changed a few days ago. Yet his eyes had grown colder and hardened. Yet he couldn't help it, Chi was someone who also held a soft spot with him. Yet even if Kaen was around the place, the air was a lot more kill. Hato still blamed his father as for what had happened, as to what had happened to Blitz.

Part of the mission had been a success, part of the mission had not. Blitz had recently been buried. At one moment Chi started to yell something towards the sky and the next moment she had spotted him. Now Hato could not have a soft smile towards her, no matter how he felt. Truth to be told, she was one of the few he held dear to him and trusted her with everything. " Chi..?" his voice was soft and he was looking towards her, but seeing her run towards him at all fours... made him straighten his back before the 'collision'. " H-hai..?" He questioned, not really seen this coming and he was lucky enough to brace himself for the actual hug so they wouldn't knock over. As he lay his arms around Chi he would watch up also as she started to point. " Did the prey got away?" He asked and acted curiously, but at the same time, he knew. " What was it..?" He was curious as to what it was exactly as he didn't pay attention to it before.

"Well... we were waiting here for you, after all after the mission with my dad. I didn't see you a lot or got to talk to you a lot anymore... Few things has happened. I mean... I came home without Blitz, but also not myself. Blitz was buried a few days ago... So a family member less." For him, it had been a family member, for her maybe not. "Remember the gift Moshi gave me? The ownership over one of a tsukumogami? Well... One spirit found me, he isn't cursed or blessed. Just a regular one I would say, but we said we would meet up." His voice was calm and collected as he spoke, trying to get the death of his furry friend not get to him a lot anymore. As he was a Shinku, a strong Shinku. "A lot has happened and will happen, do you want to listen and meet two people?" He asked and Shion smiled and waved towards her. "Maybe he meant three..." " I never asked..." He sighed as he started to eye Shion, who was waving with a smile.

OOC: MFT: 736
Hato
Shion
Nao

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 355
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

It had been some time since Chi had last seen Hato, although they lived in the same home. She was usually out of the house a lot looking for Ichiro, and he was doing his own thing. He seemed different. After she hugged him she looked him over and could tell something terrible had befallen him. He asked her what her prey was and it seemed silly then to say. She felt Morisei tugging at her mind, attempting to get her to press him on it. He wanted to know what might be causing the boy to suffer, but not for the reasons one might think.

“Not important.” She mumbled in response after a brief pause. Hato continued to speak about a mission he did with his father, Kaen, and how he lost his dog Blitz. Chi gasped, covering her mouth with both palms. He didn’t mean much to her, no more than any other animal, but she knew the connection that those two shared. It was as if they were brothers, like Naku was to Chi. She understood the feelings that came with loss, and once again she would hug the boy. This time, a little more gentle.

“Sorry for loss.” She said before bowing to him. She was at a loss for words and so she allowed him to continue. It seemed that he had taken advantage of Morisei’s gift and procured himself a spirit. This peaked Morisei’s attention and he shot out of the weapon on Chi’s thigh and manifested his form for everyone in the room.

“Hello little man!” He shouted with glee as he floated around the young Shinku boy. “So you got yourself a new friend, eh? And uh… This guy.” He gestured in Shion’s general direction without looking at him.

Moshi,” Chi scolded him. “Leave alone.”

“What? I’m just curious is all. Where is this fella?” He looked Hato over, sniffing him as if he were a bloodhound looking for its target. He sensed the spirit near Hato’s ear and began to examine the earring. “Ah, gotcha. You can come out, it’s just little ol’ Morisei out here.”
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Hato had told Chi what had happened in short, and he did thought she would take an action, but giving another hug. Was one he didn’t see really coming. “Sorry for loss.” He took a moment to recollect himself after the hug, giving a cough and going over his cheek with his hand. He remained strong and without actually crying. Shion eyed Hato as he would look towards the scene going further.

“Hello, little man!” Once Moshi was out, Hato looked towards him. “Heya Moshi.” He kept the nickname he gave towards him. ”Yeah, he came with the direction i went, he is a chill guy so I ain’t too bothered... “ “ CHill huh? “Sometimes…” “Are you sure?” “Maybe rarely…” “Hmm~!” and Shion was already pressing Hato's buttons....
“Why are you sniffing m--” Hato didn’t understand why they would do this, scent thing all over him. But once Moshi found what he was looking for, Hato couldn’t do much then shrug. He kinda had to know that Moshi would be like this. Nao was at the moment inside the earring and as Mosirei found him, a low growl was given. Hato couldn’t blame the spirit as he knew his nature. But he got out. The earring lost all of its glance and Shion would lean back as his coffee was already done. Nao materialized before everyone. Yet he did wear his full armor set and wouldn’t take it off no matter what the other would be saying. He disliked crowds. He wore his armor which was simple chainmail underneath the grubby leather protection and a breastplate. His helmet rested upon his head, a small plum of red stuck out and the single horn. The other was broken off. On his left hip, a self-made scabbard rested with a short sword inside. His arm held a small round targe which he could also use. Through the visor, a red like-spirited cloud went. Just one eye though, which how he got his nickname anyways. “Nao… The red-eyed ghost…” he simply said his name, which slightly echoed through the helmet.

“Nao, this is Moshi. Moshi, this is Nao. Chi, this is Nao, Nao this is my sister Chikara, aka Chi.” It was obvious who the boy favored… Sorry, Moshi. “Oh, and this is Shion.” “Aww, that hurts…” “Not as much as what I will do next spar…” ‘Oooh? You sure?” “Choke on that coffee..” “Pff--” Shion laughed but he would smirk and lean on a hand. “That isn’t the only thing he brought home though…” On which Hato gave a glare and shook his head. “Not now…” He would growl low towards his friend.

Nao looked at everything and gave a slight sigh. Crowded… and they were at it again. "Crowded... So you are the other Tsukumogami on which I could come?"

OOC:
Hato
Shion
Nao

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 677
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Hato remained calm but Chi could feel his pain. Even if there was no physical signs she knew first hand what it meant to lose loved ones. He stayed strong for her, and continued on when Morisei appeared. He seemed to have formed a personal relationship with this new ‘Shion’ individual in the meantime. A new friendship might have been what he needed to move past the loss of his beloved blitz. Of course, only time would tell how exactly Hato would handle his grievance. Chi decided to let it go for now, noting to herself that she must confront Hato’s pain so he too could confront it.

Morisei on the other hand had no respect for Hato’s lost and went about his usual, unusual mannerisms. His sniffing had revealed a new entity on Hato’s person, a Tsukumogami which he was able to acquire due to Morisei’s help. Chi and Morisei had given him a trial of sorts and upon passing the young boy was able to sign the contract of the Tsukumogami. Now he had another new friend, an armored spirit who seemed to be neutral in regards to his spiritual power. Unlike Morisei, who was cursed from his spirit being encased in a weapon, Nao seemed to be unaffected by any dark energies.

“Nice to meet… Nao.” Chi said, bowing to the large man that stood before her. She was unsure how to feel about being referred to as Hato’s sister. She hadn’t thought about it but in her time there it did seem like she had become a part of the family. She did have the thought, however: Does that make Kaen her dad? She blushed and shook her head to expunge the thought as well as other thoughts she had about the man which she wasn’t quite sure about yet.

Morisei glanced between the two boys as they bickered mockingly between each other. Then Shion said something that interested him. He said, “Oh ho, more surprises. More secrets perhaps?” He moved in close to Hato’s ear and whispered in a menacing tone, “I love secrets.” Then he moved to Nao’s side and crossed his arms and legs, floating in the air next to the warrior. The spirit spoke to Morisei and Morisei nodded in response.

“I am indeedy,” he replied. Morisei moved now to face Nao, eyes locked with the visor and Nao’s one red eye. “I am Morisei, not Moshi as the young one likes to call me… And Chi on occasion just to get on my nerves.” He eyed Chi for a moment, the woman simply shrugged her shoulders and stifled a chuckle.

“You sure have a lot of armor for a guy that lives in an earring. How’d you get locked in there anyway? My former self, when I was human, locked his spirit away in side his prized staff for future generations to learn from his teachings.” He scoffed at this, thinking back momentarily at all the crazy teachings he had given to the people of Hosekimori over the centuries. “You, though… I feel like there’s more to it, hmm?” He wanted to press the spirit but instead he waited for a response. He could tell Hato’s new companion seemed to have a bit of… Social anxiety.

“No matter,” Chi stepped in, pushing through Morisei’s spirtual form. Though there was no physical interaction the dark spirit still moved out of the way. He didn’t like the way it felt when humans had their meat suits inside him. “No pressure, Nao. You are friend, we are friend. Past is past… future is now. Who are you?” Chi was more interested in the spirits personality than his past. She was curious about what kind of person this new spirit was, and hoped to learn enough to tell whether or not her ‘brother’ was safe with Nao by his side. Her experience with the Tsukumogami left much to be desired, and as such she was more focused on the spirit than the flesh and blood human man who now called Hato friend.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shion had seen her getting all flustered up it seemed. "Hmm? So she doesn't consider it herself? Or does she fancy someone?" Shion smirked onto it and closed his eyes as he leaned onto a hand.

Hato had told Shion off, regards telling them that he had become a vessel. He didn't want that news spreading as he knew how they often were set in the dark. Yet as Hato wanted to smack the other Moshi had gotten close and he heard his words. "Three may keep a secret if two of them are dead," Hato replied in a rather cold tune towards the other. He had gotten a bit of a tongue. "Oooh~! Am I going to die?" Shion embarked towards Hato and Hato tried to swing for him in order to land a smack, but that sadly didn't seem to be working. A sigh left him as he started to watch Nao.

“I am Morisei, not Moshi as the young one likes to call me… And Chi on occasion just to get on my nerves.” Nao moved his head a little as he watched towards Chi. “You sure have a lot of armor for a guy that lives in an earring. How’d you get locked in there anyway? My former self, when I was human, locked his spirit away inside his prized staff for future generations to learn from his teachings. You, though… I feel like there’s more to it, hmm?” Nao kept silent at this moment, thinking about what was best to reply with, but Chi seemed to be stepping in. Nao watched her as she started to speak. “No pressure, Nao. You are friend, we are friend. Past is past… future is now. Who are you?” He figured her speech was from another place, as she didn't seem to speak it fluently. For a second Nao was thinking about the best course of action, he shuffled on the floor a step to the right, a step to the left. Hato looked towards Nao as this was something he didn't see often. "Just do, don't think... You aren't in those times anymore..." Hato commented simply, waving the thoughts away and Nao nodded. With a snip in his fingers, he undid the armor. Revealing himself fully towards them. He had grey-ish purple kind of hair color, high up in a tail with bangs hanging in front of his eyes. His eyes were crimson red-colored and seemed to be hardened. On his right cheek, there was one scar going. He wore the same earpiece as the other did. "In the past, you had these Grey hunters, the elite persons otherwise known as One Man Army's. I was the Red Eyed Ghost. The reason I still have full armor is that I fell in battle against my own kin. We were hired to fight for two guilds... But we never had a rule we couldn't fight each other. One survived out of that whole battle but wasn't me. I didn't fulfill my life so hang around. I wasn't angry by the fact I fell, or that the guilds hang to each other." He explained and would sit down in the air. His attire was one of the older times. It was actually his casual attire when he didn't wear armor, even back in those times. His pants were made out of cloth, he had knee protectors over his knees, shoes that were high up to the leg. A cloth piece over his hip which held a color, probably one that showed a rank in the Grey Hunters. He had a simple sweater like around his chest, one arm missing which held a long glove. Above the missing arm, there was a piece of clothing that could double as a capuchin. They were darker in colors than other parts, mainly to shield for the sun and the heat it seemed while at night the color would hold warmth.

Hato walked around after he asked if anyone wanted a drink, he would come back with a drink for those who wanted. Tea for himself and coffee for Shion. Nao started to explain further. "I found Hato as he was on the brink of death himself, we spoke shortly and I agreed to help him further in his life. Maybe in an attempt to fulfill my own also, but I kind of lost what I wanted to fulfill." He went through his hair as he did an attempt to try and remember it, but seems to fail horrid at it. He shrugged and looked towards them, seeing if this pleased them both to what information he had given them. Hato looked towards them. "Regards the secret Moshi whispered so kindly in my ear... It wasn't the only thing I learned to know that day..." Yet Hato seemed to be trouble to even bring it up. He had placed his hand in his neck as he messaged the muscle, he looked up to the sky and was trying to find a way to say it. Yet Shion already knew he wouldn't be able to. "Let's just say... Nao isn't the only one often inside Hato's mind anymore. He became a vessel of a Jinchuuriki. A bijuu. Which is kind of the main reason I am around, I know how to seal it away if he loses control again." He hummed at the last part but Hato couldn't smile. That was the truth he couldn't tell, he was kind of afraid for their reaction. Nao saw and looked towards him. "He mainly is scared to be rejected by his family at this point and hurt them as he loses control... As they often aren't famous." "We already fight a lot~! Yet he doesn't win~" Shion grinned and Hato started to get a bit of spark back. "Shut up! Both of ya!" And they both started to laugh.

OOC:
Clothing Nao somewhat as this: Linkie Only then without robotic pieces and little revamp.
Hato
Shion
Nao

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 678
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

“Shush you.” Chi muttered to the stranger who seemed to be reading her mind. It was a talent she wasn’t keen on dismissing in the world they lived in. More importantly, Hato’s comment to Morisei caught Chi’s ear. She narrowed her eyes at the boy. Though it was understandable to have a temperament with Morisei hanging about, she hadn’t known Hato to be so cold in his speech or his mannerisms. She was suspicious now, but she kept her suspicions to herself. He had enough going on in his life and didn’t need the two of them, Morisei and herself, poking into his private business.

Nao spoke up after a little encouragement from his contract holder. His history was an interesting one and much different from Morisei’s. However, it was surprising that he didn’t become darkened by his experience. Being trapped in the mortal realm, killed by his kin, should surely drive a spirit into darkness. He had a strong soul indeed to be able to hold himself together as he had. Morisei was not so lucky. He was trapped inside that weapon and used for combat and bloodied by the deaths of many before he was released from his prison. It stained his once kind soul, and turned him into a blood crazed loony.

“Killed by your own kin,” Morisei said solemnly. Then he burst into a strange ecstasy and got close to the now unarmored spirit and said, “must’a really messed you up, huh? Boy, I remember when I was first released I said, I said to the guy, ‘look, we’re gonna have some real good fun.’ Then I convinced them to… Well, do some real stupid stuff. Savages am I right?” He whispered the last part while staring at Chi. She didn’t respond. She was used to Morisei’s loose lips. He was never the type to be subtle, but he was necessary for her to accomplish her goal. She needed to use his power and he needed her to use his power just as much. Otherwise he’d be trapped in that weapon again for who knew how long.

“You are brave soul.” Chi said with a smile, waving her hands through Morisei’s ethereal form to once again ‘convince him’ to leave the poor guy alone. “You good, yes? Thank you helping the young one.” She bowed to him. This was of course in response to how he stated the two of them met. She couldn’t have lost another family member so soon after acquiring them.

“Yeah, yeah, brave and good. Stop putting your hands in me.Morisei scowled. Then his ears perked up again as Hato began to speak. It seemed as if he would reveal his secret but alas he could not. Shion stepped in and did the deed himself. It was a case of a Jinchuuriki. This was a term Chi knew very well. Her village spoke of humans with spirits sealed inside them. It was a tale told by the camp fire, legends to them of heroes who sacrificed their sanity and their body to stop the horrid beasts from ravaging the lands. This was not good news to Chi.

“Wow!” Morisei on the other hand… He was thrilled. “That’s crazy! I once had a monster sealed in me for like a year. Nice guy. Never paid rent on time. Anywhoserwhatsits! You don’t have to worry about hurting Chi, even with that thing inside you there’s no way you could compete with our combined strength!”

“Moshi, hush!” Chi scolded the spirit. He simply hissed at her and and floated away from the group back to Chi’s side.

“I’m just saying it’s cool. We got this. You lose control and we’ll-” He performed a motion that was supposed to symbolize knocking Hato out. “-get it taken care of.” He winked at the boy and gave him the ‘okay’ sign.

“Serious matter.” Chi stated. “Spirit locked inside can find key. Know stories… Legends… Care, young Shinku.” She looked away but then looked back at him with a smile. “Strength. You… Will… Perse… vere.”
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“must’a really messed you up, huh? Boy, I remember when I was first released I said, I said to the guy, ‘look, we’re gonna have some real good fun.’ Then I convinced them to… Well, do some real stupid stuff. Savages am I right?” Hato looked towards them as they started to talk towards each other. Now he looked to Nao who smiled softly. " Murder lives forever, And so does war, It's survival of the fittest, Rich against the poor, At the end of the day, It's a human trait, Hidden deep down inside of our DNA." He sung a part of a song of olds that seemed to still stand in these days and time. " We're just animals, still learning how to crawl." Nao was mentioning that they all were still animals, all of them were animals that couldn't behave. “You good, yes? Thank you helping the young one.” Nao smiled soft yet warm towards the other. "Hm hmm, I ain't Holy or Cursed, just regular..." He would get hold of his chin as if he were to be thinking for a second. But moments later the situation turned a little sour.

Moshi seemed to be so high on his horse regards his strength against him. He would look towards them and looked troubles. Shion replied towards him. " We are training every other time.. I can tell he is gaining strength... Who knows what happens later. Because even if he goes out of control, the Tsukuyomi cannot disobey his master... what if it would turn three against two?" Shion smiled innocent, but he meant those words rather truthfully. "I am around to seal it back in, to keep Hato sane in a sense." He smiled soft yet warm towards the other as he started to tilt over his head a bit." I just hope... I often have nightmares that I hurt you all... Since I almost smacked this guy into hospital as he didn't took me serious..." Hato sighed and would eye the other as he would lean on his hand.

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 294
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Nao sung a song in response to Morisei’s anecdote. It wasn’t quite the response the spirit was hoping for but he got a laugh out of it. Chi thought it was very fitting, but sad at the same time. She was one of the savages that Morisei spoke of, and while she didn’t appreciate his candor on the subject it was true that she was a savage to these people. So she said nothing in response, she merely thanked the spirit for saving her friend and his reply confused Chi. ‘Regular’ was such a varied condition. What’s regular for one isn’t necessarily regular for another. She let it go as Morisei began to cause trouble again.

“Three versus two?” Morisei questioned. “So you’re saying,” Morisei flipped upside down in a cross-legged position and got close to Shion. “If Hato loses it, you’ll fight with him? Cause if you’re counting him as two, you’re gravely misunderstanding Jinchuuriki. In that situation, it would just be the creature sealed inside him. In the end, all that matters—”

“In the end,” Chi interrupted. “All matters is Hato safe. If here for protect, then good." Morisei glanced at the woman and then brought his attention back to the stranger. He slowly pulled away from the man while crossing his arms. He flipped back to upright and sighed.

“Sure, what she said. I’m just saying, when a Jinchuuriki loses control, you can’t hold back.”

“Will not lose control,” Chi said, stepping closer to Hato. “You learn to control self, you control the creature.”

“That’s not—” Morisei began to speak but he was cut off by a sharp glare from Chikara. His eyes opened wide and he stifled a giggle. He was all about causing trouble whenever the opportunity arose.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
" Well..." Shion started to reply to Moshi. "Hato, Nao, Jinchu... That does make 3 in my books." He smiled polite back towards the floating spirit who seemed to be in for an ear full from Chi in a moment. Hato too was done with Shion and had thrown a book towards him, it was a fine 10 score on the head. " Shut up." Yet Hato was a bit sad that the pointy part didn't hit the idiot first. Shion did his pouty look, almost playing like he was hurt and went to Nao to complain. "Ne- Nao-kunnn..." His whincy self sounded. " He threw tha--" " Ofcourse... Now it's my turn?" Nao was short to say already done with his childish behavior. At this Shion went to the floor semi dramatic and would sobble. " The hurt." "Chi, ignore him." Hato simply commented. "At this point of time, it isn't known when I loose control. There is just the fact it can happen. I just do not want to hurt anyone with this. except that moron.." And he raised his hand to point at Shion who would excuse himself as he went to get more tea for everyone.
" BUt... Chi.. You do realize... you tell me to learn to controll myself... you know my dad right... You know I have a short fuze too..." He looked at the other with this sheepish grin. He couldn't help but feel a bit awkward on the fact that this was happening. Everyone knew that he changed into this short temper brat.

OOC: Done through work PC, MFT:264
Hato
Shion
Nao

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 290|MFT
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

Morisei was certainly not a fan of Shion at the moment. This made Hato’s action of throwing a book at the man even more hilarious to the spirit. He and Chi watched the scene unfold, Morisei laughing while Chi looked on, unsure of how to act. It was strange to her to see how Hato treated this man that seemed to her to be his friend. Perhaps he was just there to ensure the spirit living inside Hato didn’t become loose again. In any case, Hato spoke to her and it snapped her out of her thoughts.

“Not father, you Hato.” Chi responded, looking the boy firmly in his eyes. “You learn. I teach? Maybe more practice?” She was referring to the short time they spent together with Chi teaching him how she connects to nature. Her thought was that if he learned to meditate and control his chakra better he might be able to control the beast more efficiently. Though there were many factors involved with keeping the creature at bay it could help. Unfortunately, Chi had no real-world experience with Jinchuuriki besides the legends. Morisei on the other hand had met some in his travels before and even after he was trapped inside that weapon.

“Or I could teach the boy,” Morisei said after a moment of sitting silent in the background. “I was the one who taught your people how to connect to nature, and I’ve actually met Jinchuuriki before. I think I could teach him how to control his inner beast." There was a look in his eyes that told anyone looking into them that his teaching would be a lot more abusive than Chikara’s. Of course, this could be inferred just from knowing Morisei.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
What did she mean?! Her father didn't have a short fuze?! He was pretty sure his water was a hothead, just like him! Mind you!! Or maybe not and he was just the hothead... buuut he had to get it from somewhere, that was his state of mind. At this, he just huffed and looked away till she spoke again. It was that firm look that made him debate if it was smart to argue with her... He shifted in his sitting position, leaving his elbow rest on his knee, his head on his hand. "I am practicing each day though..." Hato didn't feel like putting much more effort in it, as he lost control every other time so far. Shion would humm a little to kill the time off. Nao simply walked around the place. "Connect to nature..? How do you control an inner beast that wants your body for his own sins..?" He huffed a bit as he crossed his arms. "This thing is inky black for me with just some funky swirls... The same I get on my body."

OOC:
Hato
Shion
Nao

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC: 322|MFT
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

It appeared that Hato took what Chi said the wrong way. He huffed at her statement, probably not realizing what she meant was that the young boy was not his father. She thought that children were not the same as their parents, at least they didn’t need to be. Hato wasn’t raised by his father for most of his life so it would be expected that there were many differences between the two. She didn’t express this. Instead, she continued speaking and then paused to let Hato reply. Once Hato answered her, she was certain on how to answer but instead, Morisei spoke for her to stop any more confusion.

“Connecting to nature is more than just what it sounds like.” He got close to Hato and attempted to put his ghostly arm around the boy’s shoulders, careful not to actually touch him. “You see, when you ‘connect to nature’ you gain more control of your own body and your chakra. A jinchuuriki’s chakra is the only thing keeping the beast at bay… And whatever seal you put in place I suppose.” He paused to think for a moment.

“Anyway, the point is that I think she’s right. Learning to connect to nature, like I used to teach the people of the Hosekimori, could benefit you. Of course, you’d still need to continue your other training if you’d ever like to use the beast’s powers for your own gain.” He smiled wickedly at this, wondering what kind of monster Hato would turn into if he let the beast loose. Chikara saw this and waved him away.

“All I’m saying is that being a jinchuuriki doesn’t have to be a curse!” He shouted as he floated away.

“No curse,” Chi started. “You curse.” She pointed at Morisei who shrugged innocently.

“Whatever path, you… Can control the… Spirit in you.” She spoke slowly and thoughtfully trying to avoid any more confusion between the two.
OOC:

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Is it..?" He replied to the connectin thing to nature was. As he watched the other getting closer, he could feel Nao looking closer to him also... He wasn't really used to that kind of thing happening. "My chakra..?" he wondered and Shion peeked in a moment also. "That is the odd thing with him... The spirit trapped itself inside of him.. as to how I understand it... But the seal was never placed by a shinobi... Now how the seal is exactly placed is a bit... unclear to many of us.." Even Shion had, for now, not an idea how it got there.. and Hato carefully shrugged his shoulders. Yet as Chi waved the ghostly figure away, Hato could only wonder what was going on inside its head. Nao's gaze turned towards the young girl and her weapon or rather Moshi's weapon. "So... this is yours?" He asked Moshi in order to keep him busy a little.

Yet at the curse part... Hato could only have a slight grim. He remembered the training he went through with Chi to get a signed contract from Moshi... He remembered how anger started to wash over him. "T-that... I can see..." He said and if it were a real anime scene, a sweatdrop would drop from the side of his face. At the words of Chi, Hato was surprised. "Eah... that sounded like really good..." He half had listened to her. "See, you will learn too!" He was somewhat proud at her as she spoke like that. "I just hope that in time I will... It just won't happen anytime soon I think..." There was a bit of hope back. Shion saw that and decided it was his time to butt out of this one. "I am going to prepare our next mission." was all he said before he took off. "E-h-huh? o-kay.." He stumbled a bit over his words, especially as he knew Shion and missions.

"You know Chi... Tell me honestly... am I annoying?" He was wondering that after all, as he seemed to be a problem maker wherever he went, and he wanted to know from her. As how they met, he was in trouble, now that the meet again, he was in trouble... he still remembered all the time's Dad had to get towards the academy as he had a fight...

[NPC Shion left unless stopped]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths

WC:216
rRMg8IO.png
PoWAA1C.png
VOuOFY1.png

“You say the spirit decided to be trapped inside of you?” Morisei asked, then he paused for a moment. Then he burst into laughter. Chi felt uneasy about this, and very uncertain of how to proceed. Then Nao spoke up, questioning Morisei’s current home. It wasn’t his per se, but it was where he currently called home. He replied as such.

“Hell no!” Morisei shouted, floating to Nao. “That’s some hunk of junk Chi got from the guy who-”

“Morisei!”

There was a slight pause and then Morisei rolled his eyes. “It’s a hunk of junk. My staff is much more powerful, which Chi will see once she retrieves it from that fucker.”

“Language.” Chi mumbled. “But yes, correct he… is fucker.”

Hato still seemed unsure of his chances, but he seemed a bit more cheerful than he was a moment ago. Chi gave a slight grin and then Shion left. Hato seemed nervous about Shion’s mention of a mission, and though Chi was curious she let it be. Hato had other things on his mind at the moment, one thing which stuck out the most he spoke aloud. It was an odd question, one that Chi was definitely not expecting.

“Yes.” Morisei said bluntly.

No. No annoying. Why this you think?”
OOC: Short post is short. Derp.

Chi Speaking Common
Chi Speaking Hosekimori
Chi thinking

Morisei Speaking Common

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As Shion left the scenery, Hato could only think of the worries that brought itself with it. "Oh boy.." he muttered at a moment and then would think about it in the back of his head. Something about it felt rather fishy... “You say the spirit decided to be trapped inside of you?” At this moment... Hato couldn't help it, his reaction was without much of a thought as he threw the hidden blade that he had through the spirit as it would cling in the wood behind there. "Shut the fuck up, I sure as hell didn't decide for it!" He shouted out for a moment before Nao made a soothing motion and Hato looked super quickly away. As Nao distracted Moshi with a question... He was honestly listening to the guy. "Heah... so this is just a temporary home then...." Nao said as a to long to read thing. As he would then lean on his chin he would think a little. "Curious to see how that form would make you look... as in some cases you cannot be full form either now?" He questioned it a little, he had seen it once before with an elderly spirit... But that was such a long while back it even made him second guess himself if it were real or fake.

" No. No annoying. Why this you think?”
At this Hato had to take a breather before leaning back a little. "well.. I always get into trouble... I always seem to have trouble with me... I never really bring anything positive... when we met, I was chased by guys that tried to kill me... I came often home from the academy with bruises, a letter from the tech or with dad that I fought again.. And now... I come home from a mission Blitz ain't no more and I have again bad news even involving myself."

MFT: 317

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he had explained himself regards the thought of why he had been an annoying pesky thing. he waited a little longer, but the thought of Shion suddenly off didn't help much either with sticking to the conversation.
A sigh was given and before the other could even say something in return, he would stand up and look towards them both. "I think I will be heading off too... Nao, come to my room please." He would command the spirit who would nod and walked through the wall towards the outside to get a shortcut.
"Will talk to you later Chi..." He would not hold back on those words as he would soon be walking out.

[Topic left due to inactivity and mutual agreement to end topic.]
wc: 116

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back