Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Childish Ploys [Open!]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

As Izumi left immediately without saying anything to them. They both Riku and Kira goes near the women and Nitish sees that she was not for here. So, Nitish thinks “I should help her.” And then Riku and Kira already offered her their help to find that place the lady was trying to find. So, Nitish just decides to help her in their lead but Nitish was also thinking “Looks like something is going to happen.” And then Riku gives the gesture to Kira and Nitish to come her and help him to find the place. And then Kira gives a compliment to Nitish and then Nitish says “Thanks”. So, Nitish decides to help that lady so he goes near her.

Then after a little while later they start walk to the residential address number 23. And then Riku says follow my lead and then nitish notices that Riku was getting near Kira and whispers something and Nitish whispers to himself “Something looks fishy to me.” And then Riku glances the stare over Nitish and then Riku says to Nitish “We’ll help this nice lady, then we’ll talk a bit.” And then Nitish answers “Okey.” And then Kira orders his dog "Katsu, senses.” And then Nitish feels like something really weird is going on here.

So, Nitish thinks “I should not let my guard down if something happens I have to respond as fast as I can.” So Nitish makes himself ready and secretly tries to awake his sharingan to detect what will be going to happen.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Minako was feeling quite awkward, asking for help from people who are much younger than her, but it felt nice too, it meant she could aquaint herself with some of the people to see what they are like from the get-go. It also meant that she would find her place much faster.

With this in mind, the young lady followed the trio in hopes of finding her house, and while doing so, she was smiling softly at the fact that she was receiving help in the first place, if she wasn’t receiving help then she would probably be in a boatload of trouble and then would have to go back to Takeshi’s office to ask for some help. That would be so embarrassing…

“My story…” Minako scratched the back of her head. “I was born in Kumogakure, and I have been living there almost all my life, I say almost, because I am living here now. I have been allowed to live here because I crave knowledge, and because I wanted to experience Leaf’s culture.” She admitted with a small smile on her face. “You could say that I am a very late bloomer though, I have been a genin for a very long time and became chuunin not too long ago before I left Kumogakure to join Konohagakure.” As Minako spoke this out, she reached her hand and placed it on the boys head, patting it ever so happily. “And that is my story, pretty much.”

She was not going to tell anyone the bad deeds she has done in Kumogakure, she has done many bad things, and she was not gonna tell anyone in Konohagakure that she was a reincarnation either, that would probably end up really bad for her too… Especially if things got really ugly, or if anyone took an interest to her in an obsessive manner because of it.

Words: 314​
<i>
</i>

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku listened to the woman’s story with curiosity, he’d scammed a few tourists in the past, but he never bothered to have a proper conversation or hear one of their stories. He hadn’t heard of a shinobi switching sides to the Leaf either, today was getting more and more interesting.

“Well, goodlady,” Riku responded, “You got an interesting story, I’ll give you that much.”

As he walked, he looked back towards his crew, giving them a smile as they kept lookout. The shinobi didn’t seem to be growing a liking for them, but it didn’t really matter if we kept to the crowds. It didn’t seem as though that one shinobi had called for anyway to deal with them, as the band walked through the streets, none of them raised any alarms about shinobi following them. That knowledge let Riku loosen up a touch more.

“No one minds a late bloomer,” Riku mentioned, “Some say the late bloomers are better anyway, the ones that show up to everything and try and master stuff everywhere … they just don’t have anything more important to do. That’s where us late bloomers shiny.”

With a grin, he leads the band around another corner, glancing towards the numbers on his right. He suddenly halted the group, crossing his arms as he looked at the building number, 23. The white-haired boy clapped his hands together as he looked towards the woman once again.

“This is it,” Riku said, a smile on his face, “If you need anything goodlady, I suggest coming to us! We’re a more helpful lot then the shinobi you find here, some would say we smell a bit better as well.”

He gave a laugh as he said the final part, nodding to Nitish and Kiramaru before moving to walk away, gripping the supplies they’d procured from the woodwork store, the plan should finally come together.

[TLUS]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Before Riku headed out to help the woman to her home,Kiramaru turned his head and walked to Riku and suggested that he goes first into the forest.

"Hey Riku,I'll head out to the forest first...you help the woman"

After that he then turns his head to the direction of the forest and started to walk there,while doing so he then looked around,a bit bored,as he couldn't think of anything fun to do,then after pausing and thinking for a moment,he then pulls out his Kusarigama and ran to a wall and climbed up using his weapon as a sort of grappling hook,after doing so he ran over the roof of every house as a shortcut to the Forest.

As he was now in he then navigates through the mass of trees and finnaly reaches the place where they first met,after that he then sat down and puts his back on a tree's roots as he waited for his friends to come.

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A

And then after a little while later when that lady was telling her story Nitish wasn’t really listening to her because he was curious to know if Izumi said right about the two of them and they are robbers. And then Nitish sees Riku clapping his hands and says “This is it, If you need anything goodlady, I suggest coming to us! We’re a more helpful lot then the shinobi you find here, some would say we smell a bit better as well.” And then Nitish thinks “looks like they aren’t robbers but they are good kids helping others who are seeking for help.” And then Nitish while seeing Riku feels like he was looking into old of himself and decides to get stick with these kids until his death. And then he sees Kira starts running towards somewhere and then Nitish thinks “ummm….I should follow him or not.” And then Nitish decides not to follow them both any longer and then he starts heading towards his own house for training without saying anything to any of them.

[TOPIC LEFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back