Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chilling Encounter [canceled]

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hadn't taken long to drag Kazu out of the forbidden forest and into a nearby field that gave them plenty of space where the only thing that could be seen was a few boulders sticking out of the ground a little ways away from the two kids. Once Karasuba was happy where they were she let go of the dark haired Uchiha and allowed him to catch his balance himself or fall over depending how good his balance is. "Okay." Karasuba spun around to Kazu and crossed her arms in front of her sadly flat chest while another frozen shiver ran up her spine making her feel very uncomfortable. "Your an Uchiha right?" While it was a question she didn't wait for an answer as she pushed on. "I hear you guys are jutsu experts or something and I've got a problem. You see for the last few weeks, I have been getting.......bursts I suppose of coldness running down my spine and it get worse and spreads to my stomach if I use my chakra. I want to know if you have any medical jutsu or something to find out what's wrong with me?"

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: Chilling Encounter [PrivateRp/BloodlineRp]

Kazu stumbled slightly as Karasuba came to a halt and let him go, letting him regain his balance fully. He glanced around the open field for a moment, taking in the scenery has he had never seen these parts of the village before, having only moved there several months ago.
"Listen....Karasuba, was it? Listen, I don't know who you think I am....I mean, I'm an Uchiha but that doesn't mean I know medical Ninjutsu. I'm only a student like you, remember? I'd go to the hospital and get a medic ninja to check that out....It might be kinda serious," he said with a light shrug.
Kazu seemed a little disappointed, like this was all he got dragged out and around for, "So.....Is that it...? What jutsu even gives you these pains?" he asked curiously, remembering how he gained rather nasty burning sensations when he first started using his fire jutsu in conjunction with his Sharingan; he always thought that was what they meant when they said: 'The will of fire burns strongest within the Uchiha clan.' But what was this? Cold chills? Some kind of ice-related jutsu backfiring was his only guess.

Mihane Karasuba

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Karasuba frowned for a moment at Kazu's answer but at his question she fell quite as she tried to think when these episodes of extreme cold would start. Thinking on it Karasuba knew that she had started getting this problem a few weeks ago but at first she just played it off as just being cold except looking back on it that was strange too since she had never truly felt warm or cold ever since she was little. So what could she have done to start these uncomfortable and sometimes painful burst of cold. Eventually the answer came to her. "Well I guess that would have been after I learned my first water jutsu." Looking back she did indeed fist start getting chills after learning her first jutsu but that couldn't be it could it? "Can jutsu have negative effects on people for no reason then." Kara asked perplexed at her mysterious condition. After considering it for a moment though she realised that talking about it wasn't going to help so instead she decided to show Kazu what was wrong. "Ok watch this and you will see what I mean." She turned from Kazu and faced a nearby boulder before forming a few hand seals. "Water style: Water gun." Kara muttered as she condensed an orb of water into her palm but as she did so she felt the chill again which quickly spread to her surroundings causing a light layer of frost on the grass. Fearing she was hurting herself she quickly released the jutsu but instead of dissipating the water in her hand froze into a perfect orb which shattered as she dropped it on to the ground.

Inuzuka Yasei

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The question perplexed Kazu momentarily, as if he would be able to answer that for any scenario. "You are asking the wrong person," he said, with a slight shrug.
"Woah, if you're going to perform the jutsu, why don't we both use it and see if we have the same reaction? Make the sure the jutsu ain't broken or somethin'...." he said, forming a tiger seal and closing his eyes. "Sharingan!" he said in a sharp breathy whisper as he opened his eyes again, now adorning those demonic Uchiha eyes. Simultaneously, he copied her hand seals alongside her and formed the ball of water in his hands, watching how she performed hers, similarly.
Kazu let the ball of water dissipate and flow through his fingers to the ground, "I...er...woah..."
Surprised, he knelt down and picked up a shard of the broken ice orb, "Mine just sort of melted....yours actually froze....and it still contains a lot of your chakra, so it can't be some sort of coincidence, I guess..." he observed, facing her again. "Kara, to be honest with you, I'm not an expect here....but if I were to guess....maybe it's your chakra? I mean, what else could it be? Maybe it's taken on an element....Sensei was saying that there are different types of elemental chakra that shinobi naturally have," he gave a more hefty shrug.
"I have an idea....why don't we have a little spar and you can kind of....break it in, I guess? Maybe if you embrace it or something....it might just need to develop," he realised he was giving advice on a matter he knew virtually nothing about, "It might even give me a chance to see if there's anything going on with your chakra...?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back