Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Chinked Bonds [Req. Takeshi]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Before him stood an edifice of great magnificence, circular in design and towering over most buildings in proximity. Its long standing walls has weathered over the years even now so, one could rightly foretell its persistence in the unforeseeable future.

He looked up and glanced at the "Fire" symbol painted on the roof of the building, taking his time to admire the effort taken to scribble it down there before initiating a step into the mansion. Seldom did he frequent the mansion to seek of his adoptive father or call in favors. They most certainly never saw neither were they exactly family as most father-son relationship go.

Being the son of the fourth you'd think came with privileges but that wasn't the case here. He had been shamed and neglected, often left to fend for himself so in his heart this was necessary. He gave no care about Takeshi's thoughts, whatever they'd entail on this. Why should he? He was here for one purpose, beat the hokage and leave.

Before long he was upon the passage leading to Takeshi's office. Without so much as a knock, the old door hinges creaked under a push from the male, heralding his entrance.

"Tch... Old man"<i></i> He started in an audacious tone, grabbing a seat without prior invitation. "Thought I should pay you a visit today since y'know, you spend all day frolicking with papers"<i></i> He followed, leaned back on the chair with hands behind his head whilst spreading his legs on the desk before him.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi watched as his own son walked into the office, looking up from his work gone was the normal Uchiha path. Back was the Candency at the desk this day as he looked up, he allowed a small smirk to come to his lips, he was tired so tired. But that would always give way to when one of his own came into the fold, as he knew full well that this conversation would stay the way it would end as he allowed himself to make eye contact with the boy, sitting for a few moments he allowed the boy to do what he wanted as he moved back slightly on the desk.

“Take a walk with me Hoheto, my office is not the place I am sure you will agree, and the walk will get me out of the office”

Standing up he allowed himself to walk to the roof of the Hokage mansion, taking the well known passages he finally made it onto the roof, opening the door he stepped onto the area as the wind whipped at the Hokage robes, he knew full well that this moment had been coming and was prepared for it.

“Shall we get this started?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
From the corners of his eyes he spied the hokage for perhaps a slight reaction of the arrogant display before him. But Takeshi — a prominent figure in the Leaf, renowned for his achievements as well as his stern demeanor, reacted in a way unheard of. In fact he seemed to take this well. It was as though he had been yearning for a means to escape the pile of paper stacked in his office. Hoheto watched on reclined in his chair. A faint smile crept on his features when he heard the older uchiha proposal. He hadn't voiced his intent yet but it seemed Takeshi caught the drift.

"Yeah right. I myself is enough work for you as it is, wouldn't want to have you do extra. Lead the way old man."<i></i> He murmured, taking time to stroke his jaw as Takeshi created distance between their two. When he was certain Takeshi was far ahead he sprung up to his feet then trailed the man whose rear was still in sight. Soon he was on the rooftop. A fitting location for the place where it all started. He gave no thoughts to all that transpired that night with all but one thing on his mind.

"Hehe... As eager as you are, something tells me I won't lose to you geezer"<i></i>

[B-mod called]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
tumblr_mzpr33U9t21tptsy9o1_500.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the robes to slowly flap in the winds as he looked at his son, it seemed that he wanted to fight. He allowed the smirk to reach across his lips as he allowed himself a few moments knowing full well that he still had to prove why he was the Hokage, even given the recent events that had transpired he would take this fight as it was mean to be and knew full well he had to give this his everything. He hated the thought of having to go all out against one of his own but naturally the challenge had been made.

“Prepare yourself, for there will be no holding back today”

His voice calm as he spoke to Hoheto knowing full well that the man had to be prepared for what was coming his way, It seemed that Hoheto wanted to give himself a chance to be the prodigal son, well now was his opportunity to beat the Hokage.

[Actions Sent]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Now at a standstill, Hoheto cracked his knuckles, bearing a cocky expression with featureless gaze levelled on Takeshi. He embraced the thought of having to give this his all, knowing full well that there was no turning away from this. Looking at Takeshi, he was certain the man had arrived at the same decision; his posture spoke true of his intent -- that and the words that poured from his lips after. "Tch" Hoheto followed in swift response, cracking his neck.

"I was hoping you'd say that. It would be a shame to have you beat in one round."<i></i>

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoheto:
Hp: 39,000 - 275 - 7260 - 1089 - 1089 = 29287
Cp: 37,200 - 450 - 2065 - 800 = 33885
Corrupt Energy: 11160 - 2000 = 9160
Ap: 10ap - 9.75 = 10.25ap Next round

Zombie 1 - Poofs on entry

Zombie 3:
Hp: 1208

Zombie 4:
Hp: 1208 - 7260 = poof

Atsuchi:
Hp: 24000 - 7260 = 16740
Cp: 24000

-------------------------------------

Takeshi:
Hp: 39000 - 300 - 545 = 38155
Cp: 39000 - 1238 - 374 - 2727
Ap: 10ap - 8.25 = 11ap next round

Round 1:
Hoheto uses Dark Intivation against All present = 0 Seconds [Misses Takeshi]

Hoheto Declares a dual against Takeshi = 0 Seconds

Takeshi enters Genjutsu Chakra Style with initiative = 0 Seconds

Hoheto Activates Sharingan with initiative = 0 Seconds

Hoheto equips Combat Gloves with Initiative = 0 Seconds

Hoheto uses Devistating Aura = 2.75 Seconds [Misses]

Takeshi does a hidden action against Hoheto = 3 Seconds [Hits]

Takeshi does a hidden action against Hoheto = 3 Seconds [Hits]

Hoheto does a basic strike called shot against Takeshi's head = 3.25 Seconds [Hits!, Called shot chance failed]

Hoheto uses Corpse Soil = 5.75 Seconds
- Zombie 1 attempts grasp of the Undying against Takeshi but targets Hoheto instead!
- Hoheto is aware, Zombie 1 destroyed
- Hoheto summons Atsuchi

Takes uses Gates of Enma against Hoheto and Zombie 3,4 = 6 Seconds [Hits Hoheto!, miss Zombie 3, Hits Zombie 4!, Hits Atsuchi!]
- Hoheto is bound

Hoheto attempts to escape the bind = 7.75 Seconds [Fail!]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to move swiftly as he prepared for the combat that was about to take place, shifting his stance instantly he smirked wondering what his Son was truly capable of, he would soon find out at the very least. Knowing full well that he would not hold back, and he wanted Hoheto to do the same, this fight was something to prove, this was something for both of them and the need to make sure that they threw themselves into everything with full force was at the forefront of everyone’s mind.

“Let us see if you have learned anything then, since I heard you spared with Yukio, let us compare the skill from then to now and see which ones comes out on top”

Takeshi allowed his fingers to click, the simple action allowing a resonating sound to come around the two combatants, it seemed that he was already springing his actions into motion and even now he would have his pound of flesh. Instantly the air between the two of them started to play as Hoheto was effected by the sounds coming from the Hokage.

[Actions Sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hoheto:
Hp: 29287 + 960 + 48 - 144 - 7 - 9075 - 1114 - 1114 - 1238 - 1238 - 5500 - 1031 - 9090 - 1363 = Hoheto is Ko'd
Cp: 33885 = Ko'd
Corrupt Energy: 9160 + 960 + 48 = Ko'd
Ap: KO'd

Zombie 1:
Hp: 1208 - 7425 = poof

Zombie 2:
Hp: 1208 - 48 - 8250 = poof

Zombie 3:
Hp: 1208 - 8250 = poof

Atsuchi:
Hp: 16740 - 960 - 7425 - 6875 - 9090 = Atsuchi is destroyed
Cp: 24000

-------------------------------------

Takeshi:
Hp: 38155
Cp: 34661 - 2727 - 2727 - 2970 = 26237
Ap: 10ap - 8.25 = 11ap next round

Round 1:
Hoheto uses Dark Intivation against All present = 0 Seconds [Hits Zombie 1, Miss Zombie 2 and 3, Hits Atsuchi, miss Takeshi]

Hoheto enters defensive stance = 0.5 Seconds

Takeshi uses Stardust Nova against Hoheto, Zombie 1, Zombie 2, Zombie 3 and Atsuchi = 2.72 Seconds
- Against Hoheto [Crit, Hit, Hit, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]
- Against Zombie 1 [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hit , Miss, Hits, Hits]
- Against Zombie 2 [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]
- Against Zombie 3 [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]
- Against Atsuchi [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Miss, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits]

Takeshi Combo's into perfect rasengan-Rasen Shuriken against Hoheto and Atsuchi = 2.72 Seconds
- Against Hoheto [Hits, Hits, Hits, Miss, Miss, Hits][Hoheto is Chakra Severed!]
- Against Atsuchi [Hits, Miss, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits][Atsuchi is Chakra Severed!]

Takeshi uses Final Chime against Hoheto and Atsuchi = 5.44 Seconds
- Against Hoheto [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits][Hoheto is Disrupted][Hoheto is Disorientated
- Against Atsuchi [Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits, Hits][Atsuchi is destroyed]

Hoheto is Ko'd

-Notes:
No Actions sent by Hoheto within time limit placed in defensive stance

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few moments to click his fingers, the destruction that he brought with him was something of a spectacle and on a level that would be described as insane by those that witnessed it. It didn’t take long for all of the Dark Sage creations to break and wither into nothing from the pure focus that was given to the attack, it wasn’t long before Hoheto dropped. He dropped quickly as Takeshi allowed himself a few moments before speaking slowly wondering why his Son had tried it wasn’t something that he thought the man was capable off, but still he had tried.

“You fought well, but next time we fight come to me when you have learned something new”

[Topic Left]
[Hoheto left on Hokage Mansion Roof]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back