Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Clan Sakurako] Morning after

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He hadn't been much around the house in the day-to-day. Both Nao and most recently Toshi learned of the circumstances of his new position. His work now, and especially in these first few months has been intense. The sheer amount of paperwork alone he's gone through to make sure the transition was smooth was insane, not to mention the people he's had to meet with and make sure they were aware of the change as well. Worst of all, in his mind, the fact that all the while he's had to wear his mask the entire time. While he did have an ANBU mask to be summoned back in his days in Kumo it wasn't something he really did much out of. Now that mask was his livelihood, his main thing, he found himself contemplate the identity of the mask as a separate thing from himself. Much like other ANBU, it's an easy coping mechanism to push the deeds one does while in duty onto the mask to make it easier to keep doing it. And it wasn't like he's had to do much killing in recent times, it's more like the mask was the Sennin, not him, not really.

All this and more he thought of as he looked down into the black void of his morning coffee. He had woken up before Nao. The only true bright point of his career and the only thing he misses more than anything every moment he's not in his presence.
And here he was, sneaking out of a perfectly comfortable and warm bed with him to have a quiet moment with his morning coffee.

Toshi or Shishi, two of the kids actively running around the village might be waking up soon as well. He can't recall a proper activity with any of them, he's met some, but never within the house itself, not properly.

This morning he hoped to make a change of that. He was gonna sit here and wish everyone a good morning. Ready with breakfast in the form of pancakes, fresh fruit, coffee and orange juice. Who knows, maybe someone can appreciate it before he had to head off to work, due to some emergency. He's made it clear at the office though that he would arrive much later this day.

[Private thread with clan or friends of clan members]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Even the life of Nao had changed as Keiji had gotten a promotion lately... But he did the best he could. He knew that going from one place to another was always more work to get it on the rails, to make it your own. To get the things going you wanted in a specific branch. He knew all that too well as he had been in those shoes. Going from Medical Chief to Medical Sennin. He still was bamboozled he had been noticed. The days weren't easy for Nao either, the Byoin had a lot more children in them suddenly. There had been a boom of students coming in, so he should have kinda figured that earlier too.

He tried to balance it out as much as possible, but on this one day off of his, he had forgotten to set his alarm to make breakfast as per usual. Yet he did sleep in if only a little bit. As he woke up, the space beside him was once more empty... A little sigh left him as he felt the spot. Cold.. It was already cold, so he was away already for a small while. As he got up, he just pulled out a T-shirt... owned by Keiji previously before Nao nabbed it. With that he would walk to the bathroom and do his morning thing a little, his hair tied up in a messy bun as he eventually walked out to the kitchen. Yawning, wearing sweat pants and a T-shirt of Keiji, he wished Keiji a good morning before walking past him to the kitchen. Already being used to do the getting breakfast ready... "Huh.." It was then that he noticed that he gave Keiji a good morning. "Keiji!" He sounded surprised not even a second later and would walk back, go behind him, and hug him tight. "Day off..?" he asked the other before looking at what he all did.

"So..." He asked again before taking a coffee for himself, not touching the food just yet as his usual routine was coffee, smoke, another coffee and then breakfast. This time he took a moment before going to the smoke because he saw his hubby.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The boy lay in bed on his back, looking up to the ceiling of his room while contemplating on what was ahead. ’The village wide exams sound like a big thing. I wonder who’s going to participate.’ His intentions weren’t set on being promoted just yet, not through this exam anyway. He thought of his own accomplishments as an AiT. He hadn’t completed one mission yet. To add to that, he still hadn’t stopped a single bad guy from entering the village. All he had was the fact that he graduated to Genin. That exam was tough, but he wasn’t exactly wrestling forest creatures or anything of that sort. He sighed, he figured he’d hold himself back until he felt that he deserved a promotion. Maybe he would handle a mission or two and go from there.

It was the smell of pancakes that moved the boy from his bed. ’Mmm, nothing like a morning breakfast. I can already taste it.’ He removed his pajamas and put on a white button up shirt and some blue jeans. Casual attire as he didn’t have gate duty again for the next few days. Maybe he’d venture out into the village later?

He made his way to the kitchen, a smile graced his face as he saw Keiji and Nao. ”Good Morning guys! It’s great to see both of you here this morning.” He stood in the doorway of the kitchen, leaning against the wall near the entranceway. Nothing could beat family time at breakfast.

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Leaning into the hug, he responded "Not exactly, now with my new position I can sort of choose my own hours."
He enjoyed waking up every morning next to his hubby, but rarely actually properly seeing him, especially in the morning hurt his soul. His reports always came early, and there was always trouble from the night before that needed his attention. As dark a path he had been placed upon he wasn't about to disappoint the village or the Hokage. But a little family time can be worth a million lifetimes of darkness that might cloud ones mind.

"I hope you slept well~" he said softly as Nao let go of the hug to grab his cup of morning coffee. "I'm just taking a slow morning."

As Toshi walked in, Keiji smiled wide faced "And a good morning indeed!" He wasn't always the chummy silly one, but on this day, and this morning he let the facades and the emotions out, leaving it all behind for this brief little interaction. "It's great to see you here in the early hours as well, come, come, sit down and eat! I decided to go all out, I hope to do these breakfasts as often as I can, now that I am able to." He paused to let Toshi sit, "Haven't had much proper family time with you and Shishi-kun either." He looked back to Nao, who presumably would have settled himself in the doorway or by a window to let his smoke out while still able to be in the conversation. "Granted I was adopted here just as much you both as well." giving a joking smile in his direction.

He turned back to the food and took a solid bite of the pancakes. He thought to himself in that moment "This is the life.."
Chewing and swallowing he addressed Toshi for a brief second before taking a sip of his coffee, "What's your plans for today?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Exhaling the smoke he would sit down at the ground outside, just outside the doorway. "A slow one..? So you do need to get out later huh..." there was a hint of sadness in his voice as he put it down and slowly sipped from his first coffee. He was wearing the engagement ring proudly as he was looking towards Toshi walking in. He would wave small as he didn't want to spill the coffee either. This was life... Just a few of them together like this, that was an amazing feeling for them. It was then that Keiji made a joke regards adoption and that was when Nao proudly showed the ring around his finger. "didn't this mean I caught you?" As a teaser, he stuck out his tongue and looked towards the coffee which was now easily drinkable. He would change up his morning routine for them, which was to get a second coffee and sit at the table with them.

He didn't pick any food yet but simply sat on the table waiting for Toshi to answer.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back