Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private [Class] Chakra control : Water Walking

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had made sure he had an easy morning, unlike his last class attempt. Although he hopped in and out the timezones a little bit thankful for his Temporal Strider, still... He made it on time. He walked to the academy grounds, already having an idea of how to teach these people to water walk. As he had a clipboard with their names on it, yet he forgot to add pictures, so it would come when they finally would come around.
He took a smoke out of the package and placed it in between his lips, light a match, and put it on. "Sweet nicotine.." He muttered under his breath as he breathed out and then walked along till he had a full view of the grounds. "Quite... flat... I have to talk to Asuka about that someday..." He would mutter along and start thinking. He had to turn on his creative side of all things and a memory popped in his head of his own experience. "There is that..." He would say and just make a few signs. 'Earth Style Jutsu: Earthslide Wall!' and with that, the ground started to shift, high dense walls were made and Nao soon would walk the sides to reach the top. They were 2 meters in height. "Now let's hope they can swim." A smile formed on his lips as he learned how to swim in the same class he was a drowned rat that day. And the size of the thing? About a pool big. Just big enough to make sure people would see it. "Let's fill it up... Water Style: Rain Dance Jutsu!" A few more hand signs were made and soon there was a controlled cloud over the area that needed to fill up. "Pfwaah..." He would say once it was done and the water was crystal clear to see the bottom. "I guess this would mean the waiting time has started... Let's wait for them to join the grounds." He would jump off the edge and sit on the ground waiting while his smoke was almost done for.

Jutsu used:
Earthslide Wall: Mastered
Rain Dance: Mastered

OOC said:
Class students:
Nakano Karasu
Uchiha Hinata
Raijin Jirou

Following rules will be held inside the topic:
» To get class rewards, you have to get 5 posts with a minimum total wordcount of 1500.
» You have 72 hours after my post to do your postings, failing to do so will result in a strike. 3 strikes and you failed the class.

Wc: 349 (MFT)
Total WC: 349/1500
Post 1/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou had never really needed an alarm clock to wake him up. He had Kashikoi for that and like clockwork he always awoke at six in the morning needing to relieve himself. Jirou awoke to the daily morning licks from Kashikoi. “Okay okay. I am up already. I know. I know.” Sitting on the side of the bed he rubbed the sleep from his eyes as the rays of sunlight peered through the curtains in his room. Standing up he moves to open up the curtains so that the morning light can enter the room. It was promising to be a sunny day. They had a class today and he sure did not want to be late. This class was on Chakra Control. He was looking forward to it and wondered exactly what they would be doing, while he was taking Kashikoi outside to relieve himself. A fire hydrant, several trees and a squat later, Jirou and Kashikoi came back inside. Jirou took a shower and got dressed, while Kashikoi patiently waited to go downstairs for breakfast. He put his katana on and even combed his hair, “There. That will do. At least it isn’t all tangled up.” Dreadlocks really were not a good look on him.​

Making sure that he wasn’t forgetting anything Jirou and Kashikoi headed downstairs. Hiro had prepared a breakfast of porridge and fruit for him. When he saw them enter the dining area he set the porridge on the table and placed a bowl of food on the floor for Kashikoi, “Come and eat both of you. You are both up very early I see.” Jirou nods towards Hiro and says in between bites of the porridge, “Yes we have a class today on Chakra Control and don’t want to be late.” Hiro nods and adds, “That is very good and will help you in your training. In my day the instructors did not tolerate being late. I am pretty sure that has not changed.” Jirou nods finishing his breakfast and standing up he and Kashikoi start for the door, “In fact I better get going. We will see you later on. Thank you for the breakfast.” Hiro nods to them both and returns to reading his newspaper.​

Jirou and Kashikoi made their way to the grounds behind the Academy where the class was supposed to take place. The sensei was just finishing making what looked like a swimming pool. He watched in awe as the pool was filled with water from the Rain Dance jutsu. That was a really handy jutsu he mused to himself. Curious about just what they would be learning today he greeted the instructor, “Hello Sensei,” his voice raised some as he called out to him, “I am Raijin Jirou and this is Kashikoi. We wanted to make sure that we got here early for the class.” Kashikoi yipped his own greeting almost on cue to the Sensei. “We met at the restaurant a while ago. It is good to see you again, sir.” His enthusiasm for the class was quite clear as he waited for other students to arrive.​

[WC: 520]​
[TWC: 520/1500]​
[PC: ⅕ ]​
[MFT]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was morning time. The sun was peering through the curtains with the rays landing on the bed where Karasu slept peacefully. After a few moments the sound of an alarm could be heard. The sound of groaning could be heard as well as the sight of messy white hair.
From under the covers a hand appears from the top of the covers to reach out toward the alarm revealing the arm of the young girl. “I don’t wanna get up yet. “ Karasu said sleepily as now her full head was unveiled. The rays of the sun were now on the face of Karasu who protested. “Alright...alright I’m getting up. This is such a drag.”

The young girl got up finally after laying in bed for a few moments after. Her thoughts were on the agenda of the day. “Oh yea today is our chakra control class. I wonder what we are going to do for that?” she said as it seemed she had a bit more energy now. She took a shower to refresh herself before she got dressed. Combed her long white hair and decided that she would pull her hair back in a ponytail so that her face could be seen. She looked in the mirror and adjusted anything that felt like it was out of place. Afterwards Karasu headed toward the kitchen where her father as usual had breakfast on the table. “Morning sunshine” Hiro called out to his daughter as she walked toward the table. “Morning dad” she smiled then got a plate of food. “Did Jirou and Kashikoi leave yet? I don’t expect Hinata to be up yet. We do have a class today. I don’t want any of us to be late.”

Karasu ate her food a bit faster than normal because she knew there was only so much time before class was to begin. Plus she had to go all the way across the village to reach the Academy. Karasu finished her food and said goodbye to her dad. She grabbed her sword and placed it in the strap on her back before heading out. She figured she must be a little behind Jirou and Kashikoi who might be out on their daily walk. She walked in a hurried fashion when she finally saw the academy building. She remembered the class was supposed to be outside so she went to the back of the academy grounds. Karasu scratched her head. “I don’t remember there being walls there." As she got closer she saw what looked like a pool. She knew she didn’t see that before either. She figured the sensei must have made it for the class. She did see Jirou and Kashikoi there which was no surprise to her. They were always the early birds. She looked over to see that the Sensei was none other than the med nin whom she and Jirou had met in the restaurant.

“Hello sir I’m Nakano Karasu. We met a while back in a restaurant. I hope all is well.” she said to Nao then waved to Jirou and petted Kashikoi. She was ready for the class. She couldn’t wait for it to start.

[WC: 531]
[TWC: 531/1500]
[PC: ⅕ ]
[MFT]

((This class is right before Karasu is a Genin and on mission. Btw Jirou and Hinata both live with Karasu))

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was on his way to the academy, being abit late as he was running, not only to get a good warm-up before. Also not wanting to be more then a few minutes late. Running at a good speed where he won't have trouble catching his breath after his running. Going on a full spring soon as he reached the gates of the academy. Slowing down as he was panting catching his breath quite abit. Breathing softly and steadily, standing up straight as he struggled with it abit, all before he begun walking as he thought to himself out loud,

"I hope the teacher isn't so mad that I am abit late, I mean I know I will breeze through this class, I always been good at chakra control, but I do want the teacher to at least like me."

he said before he begun to walk again, going to the desired location as upon arrival he saw a rather curious individual, someone her had met before in the hokage office, one of the new sennin, he had hope it be one of them, wanting to make good relations to all the sennin, meeting them at least once would be nice as soon he walked up and stood next to karasu.

"sorry I am late, I overslept abit as I was training rather late last night, I hope I didn't miss anything important."

he said with concern as he looked at paras hoping she would wake him up this morning atleast, but I guess she overslept too considering she didn,t or something happened .

[Wc=260/1500]
[1/5]
[Mft]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was at the end of his smoke that the students started to come in, at first he had a fatigue deja-vu moment with the first one. ’ I have seen him before…. but where…’ It was after he said from the restaurant that he knew instantly from what. “ Ahh- that is right… That is already a little while ago, glad to see you are doing alright.” Nao started to smile softly as he was looking towards the other coming in. “I do think names will still be a little thing for me…” he would somewhat apologize towards the others in this way. but as class was about to start, there was still a student short. “We will wait for a little for the other, however, if he really is late overdue, then I will expel him.” He wasn’t keen on people turning up late, especially if they still had to learn from it too. “One thing did change from the last time you both have seen me. Mainly with ranks, I went a rank higher inside the shinobi medical branch… so if there is anything that you need help with, please do not hesitate to let me know or if you want some medical advice.” He wasn’t keen on telling flat out that he was a sennin now, but on the other hand, he found it fair to let them know as on his last meeting he claimed he was chief when just a day later he had been promoted.
“ I hope that you three have been well…” He would lower himself to let the pupper smell him, hoping this would be a decent first time meeting with the little fella. “I have seen and read, that Inuzuka have a special bond with their animal, keen to see how you both will do in this class, also for the both of you… I ain’t doing so well with the high formalities… so please just call me Nao or sensei… but please no sir..” He would then stand up and look at his watch, it was that the last one finally got to be around. “Only one late, you must be Uchiha Hinata…” He himself wasn’t keen on Uchiha’s, this due to his past and background with them. So this didn’t come really as a surprise. “You haven’t missed anything yet as I was waiting.” He would make sure he heard the words waiting. “For next time, make sure you get on time in the class, next time you can sit on the sideline doing nothing.” He was strict to anyone on this, they had the luxury to do this all day, but he just wanted to make the day full without any problems.

“Now that we are here together... “ He would grab his notepad with the sheet of names on it. he would name them one by one and check their names as a mark they were at least here for the class. “Glad that is out of the way. Now I am Sazuki Nao, current Medical Sennin and a Leaf Shinobi. You can call me just Nao or sensei… like I said to your fellow classmates, please no sir… it does make me feel old you know and I hell as being one.” He would scuff at it and undo his sennin coat, placing his notepad with it and his smokes. Leaving him to stand there with wide pants, casual shinobi shoes, and a black long-sleeved T-shirt that had a border on top. “Alright… at first, I wish to know a few things. Before you speak raise your hand so we don’t speak between the other, you can add to someone else answers too or correct them.” He would say at first before actually asking the questions. “What are the baselines of walking on objects. Think of trees, walls, water with chakra? Who already has some experience with this? Can or can’t you swim?” The last one was one he rather would know before they started on this exactly.

After their answers, he would lead them up, either by walking against the solid object or let them take the self-made staircase up. The walls were sturdy and you could easily even sit on them with the room you had to. “This is given or take two meters high clear water. Made for this special occasion, cleaning up I will worry later to or let Asuka worry with it.” He already thought like her… maybe he should pull a plug and let it all go in the school……..

ooc said:
Wc: 763
Total WC: 1.112/1.500
Post 2/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou listened closely as the instructor started speaking. After sniffing the instructor's hand, Kashikoi leaned into the pets from Nao. He looked over towards Hinata, a small grin on his face, while he was getting scolded by the instructor for being late. Hinata was getting it real good and he wondered if Karasu would put her two yen in and fuss at him as well. He took the words being said seriously, his expression turning grim when Nao mentioned that he could be expelled from the class for being late. On hearing Nao mention that he had been recently promoted he nodded to him, “That is really good news. Congratulations Sensei.” He had already made a mental note not to use sir when it was brought up. He was guessing the sensei was older than he looked and didn’t like being reminded about his age. When the Sensei asked the question about the baselines of walking on water or any other objects for that matter, Jirou thought for a few moments before raising his hand. Once he is called on he lowers his hand and says, “It is all a matter of directing our chakra to the soles of our feet. This means we have to focus on controlling our chakra into a small area. I have seen water insects move quickly across the water and what they do is create little swirls on the surface of the water. This is what propels them forward. I think that it might be similar with us in that we direct our chakra to the bottom of our feet and this creates a field of energy touching the surface of the water. If we try to stand on water without doing this, then we fall in the water. The water would not be able to support our weight and gravity would make us get all wet. Speaking of which we both know how to swim. I learned how to swim when I was around three or so. Kashikoi dog paddles real good too.” Jirou remembered back to the events of being carried down river by strong currents. That wasn’t really swimming but more just not drowning and keeping his head above water. Though when the current finally had slowed he had managed to swim to shore and emerge very much like a wet dog. After taking a breath Jirou continues, “I think that we are propelled forward and we are able to walk on small swirls of chakra energy against the surface of the water. We are connected to the chakra energy at the base of our feet. We are actually walking a tiny amount above the water. Our weight does not actually touch the water’s surface, since it is our chakra that is bearing our weight. However if we lose concentration we can easily lose this connection and gravity will then take over and make us fall into the water. It is much like the water insects that I have seen. Water insects have a very tiny area where they are connected to on the surface of the water. Our chakra also is focused into a small area against the bottoms of our feet and this allows us to stay just above the surface of the water and eventually move across its surface. At least that is how I think it might work. Learning how to channel our chakra is important in perfecting jutsu as well. Chakra energy focused into one’s hands allows one to utilize and perfect jutsu. For example healers use their own chakra focused into the palms of their hands to heal the injuries on a wounded comrade.”

When they are told that they can use the wall or take the provided stairs, Jirou thinks about it a moment and decides to see if he can try and walk up against the surface of the wall. He looked down towards Kashikoi as he spoke to him through their telepathy. He knew that he would need to focus and not get distracted with what they were doing. On water he had fallen in and was as yet unable to keep himself over the surface of the water. When he had practiced walking up trees he had been able to stay connected at least part of the way. It wasn’t perfect but he thought that this was doable since the distance to cover was not as far as walking up a tall tree. Closing his eyes he says to Kashikoi, “We can do this. Remember how we walked up the trees, boy.” Together Jirou and Kashikoi become in sync through their mutual link and their chakra is directed into the soles of their feet. Once they were in position to walk up the wall to the top, Jirou and Kashikoi followed the sensei upwards. Holding their focus as one and not getting distracted by random smells and sounds was the hardest part he knew. Kashikoi had improved a lot and he enjoyed working and training. He was also smart and caught on quickly. The walk up to the top was slow going and they both felt greatly relieved when they reached the top. The walk to the top was only marred by the fact that they fell back to the ground once and had to start over. A stupid bird with the worst timing ever flew nearby causing Kashikoi to get distracted. This in turn caused them both to lose focus and footing. Jirou made a mental note to work more against distractions when they practiced in the future. Muttering something in frustration to himself he and Kashikoi got back up and resumed following the sensei. Jirou wanted to do well and hated that they had allowed themselves to get distracted. The second time worked in their favor and they both made it to the top and sat atop the wall while they waited for the sensei to continue with the class.​

[WC: 991]​
[TWC: 1511/1500]​
[PC: ⅖ ]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu listens to Nao as he remembers seeing them in the restaurant. “Yes it was a while ago.” she chimed in. She understood they were waiting for another student. She thought Hinata was coming but again he was usually late for classes. She heard Nao mention that if he was really late he would be expelled. Karasu started to worry, hoping Hinata would get here before that happened. She made a mental note to make sure she woke him up so that he wouldn’t get expelled from the class. She listened as Nao mentioned that he was promoted a rank higher from the last time they met. “Oh congratulations Nao Sensei. I bet it is very well deserved.” she said rather excitedly.

She turned to see Hinata arrive saying he hoped the sensei wasn’t mad for him being late. Karasu replied back to him “If you were any more late he would have expelled you from the class.” Her eyes gave a scolded yet concerned look at her friend. She was glad that he wasn’t expelled and now they could all enjoy the class. Kashikoi’s tail was wagging a mile a minute hitting against Karasu’s leg. She figured that the wolf pup was excited for the class as well. She listened as Nao Sensei scolded Hinata for being late then started on an introduction then afterwards straight to a question for the class. She thought about the question ‘What are the baselines of walking on objects?’ She heard the sensei mention swimming. She nodded before she lifted her hand. When it was her turn to speak she dropped her hand. “I believe that in order to walk on objects you have to focus on your chakra within your body. The chakra can be allocated to the hands or the feet or any other body part that makes contact with the said object. This is supposed to help with chakra control. You must mold enough chakra to be able to perform any technique. If you don’t mold enough chakra to a specific area then the walking technique will fail. Say you are walking on the water which I assume is what we will be doing. Just like Jirou had mentioned if the allocation and molding isn't right then we would fall into the water. These types of techniques allow ninja to learn how to not only control their chakra but also increase the usage through training. By the way I am able to swim Sensei. I learned early on from my mum when she was alive.“ she said but had made a gulp in her throat whenever she thought of her mum.

After she finished speaking and all the others were done with their answers she watched as Nao Sensei demonstrated by walking on the wall. Karasu was pretty good when it came to chakra control. She felt she was well balanced and got the hang of how it was done. Still it would be her first time to really attempt this. She decided to try her luck with the wall instead of the stairs. She closed her eyes and lifted her hand which had two fingers up. After a few moments when she felt that she had enough chakra allocated toward the bottom of her feet, she started to advance toward the wall. She walked slowly because she wanted to make sure she would be able to actually do it. She placed one foot on the side of the wall then the next one. She almost slipped because she lost concentration but got ahold of herself and continued to walk to the top of the wall. She was near the top when she heard a loud bark next to her. Kashikoi who was close by had somehow got distracted by a bird that flew by which made him and Jirou slip down. Karasu’s attention became unraveled as she watched her friend and the wolf pup lose their footing. She at the same time lost her footing and started to slide down the wall too. She was able to stop the slide but she was already toward the bottom. She cursed herself under her breath for allowing that to happen. Karasu was a bit of a perfectionist. She hated to make mistakes. She put more pressure on herself than anybody else could. She took a deep breath and started over again. This time she was going to block out any noise she heard even though she is fond of the wolf pup. He could be a bit reckless at times. She figured Jirou was probably upset with himself and the pup too. Karasu was finally able to get to the top of the wall on the next try but she knew she had a lot of training to do to master her chakra control better. She always knew she could make it up the wall because she had done it on trees and felt the wall would be similar. Of course she was alone then so it was easy with no distractions. She remembered a test on this very subject before. She was happy at her accomplishment but not satisfied with how it was done. She needed to stay focused and thought she had accomplished that even with distractions. “Never again” she whispered to herself as she clenched her fists with determination. She needed to do better but that was what class was for. She wondered if walking on water would be easier or harder than the wall itself. Either way she needed to make sure she kept her focus. She saw that Kashikoi and Jirou were able to finally do it as well. “Good job” she grinned at them both before looking toward Hinata to see if he was able to do it as well. Karasu would look toward the Sensei to see what they would do next. “I did it Nao Sensei though not as flawlessly as I hoped. Hopefully I fare better with walking on water. I imagine it takes the same incentives as wall walking.”

[WC: 1008]
[TWC: 1539/1500]
[PC: ⅖ ]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata looked at the pool of water, luckily he was able to swim as he listened to nao. He had already knew of the basics of water walker excelling at chakra control as he spoke up.

Looking at the others hearing, as he knew these things too, not speaking up till he was the last one to speak up, raising his hand as he spoke up.

"I believe chakra can be allocated to other parts of the body, such as to you feet. Needing to make contact with the water, enough chakra has to be molded, if you fail at controlling the amount of chakra to the area, the technique will fail and you would fall through the water."

he said as he looked rather sad hearing about karasu`s mother, missing his own parents as he was unsure if he should even feel bad about it or. It, lately starting to blame himself for it. He is living with karasu but how long can that continue. He was rather nerve wrecking state lately as he tries to calm down, his own mental state wasn't well. Karasu was rather nice, but he felt his heart tighten as he feoh like he didn't belong here anymore.

Following the others as he saw naos demonstration with the wall, something he has done before. Seeing karasu try, he would do so too to show his skill.

Gathering chakra at his soles he begun to trek up the wall rather easily. Step after step till he was standing at the top. Seeing the view as he looked down at Karasu seeing how frustrated she is, he was glad tho, however selfish that is, he wasn't doing well. Walking back down without falling as he tested out with the water. Walking down the stairs as he begun to gather chakra at the soles of his feet. Unsure oh how well to do this, his first attempt as he took a single step. Standing atop of the water. He was in a wobbly state due to how the water was, much different then a wall. He was clearly having trouble but getting used to it. Focusing his mind as he calmed down rather fast temporarily.

His posture quickly steadied as he stands on the water with actual ease, always being good at chakra control himself. This was an easy feat for him as he looked at karasu.

"Karasu, I will help you with walking on walls if you want later, tho this is rather hard, but knowing you, you might actually be better at this."

[Wc=728/1500]
[2/5]
[Mft]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Just like Tree climbing with chakra... you do not use hands, yet it is around the same kind of exercise. In tree climbing, you need to focus your chakra down to your feet. If the stream of chakra is too weak, you will lose footing and fall off. If it is too strong, you will push yourself away from the tree, shattering it and you falling down. Getting these proportions right is already a task for itself. But today, I will train you both into walking on water, which is exactly the next level of the past named version. The main reason is that the amount of chakra that needs to be emitted changes constantly. You are right Jirou, this can be the feet... But actually, the best way to reference it is to say the body part that touches the water. So it doesn't have to just be at the feet. A shinobi under water can focus chakra on their hands or any other body part that makes contact with the surface of the water. If they were submerged, they can climb atop the water as if they were climbing out of a pool."

As he went to the top of the basin he would watch the others, already looking towards the first few who attempted it. "Too loose..." He would mention it and already took notice in case they were going to blow a hole. "Hmm.. rather careful with your chakra outlet..." He would then silent up a little as Karasu too started to climb it. Then the Uchiha did and had to show off. He took his moments off as he saw the first two slow down again before he heard a familiar voice. "I did it Nao Sensei though not as flawlessly as I hoped. Hopefully I fare better with walking on water. I imagine it takes the same incentives as wall walking.”
Nao could help but leave a small chuckle at those words, as he heard the other Uchiha saying about helping her as it was rather hard. Just a few seconds later it seemed the first duo got up. "Good job on getting the feeling on a solid object." He would then address their problems. "Jirou your problem was that you didn't get enough chakra to the feet to have a glue-like position. Add a bit more chakra to stand more firm on the wall next time. In time this will come as second nature. Karasu, good job to now fall down and make a faceplant there. However, same as Jirou, add more chakra to get a solid position on the rocks. For Hinata nothing to say." As this Uchiha was already a master at it all, seeing how he fared with water. He wondered what this person was doing at a class like this. 'We haven't had an academy student was a master at water walking at the first try... Curious to see how this goes.' He would look towards the water. "Please wait next time before getting ahead... However, since you are already a pro at it... You can opt to leave early if you wish." He would comment towards the Uchiha and had a rather serious look, it was just a simple fact that if this person already knew how to do it, he himself had nothing to teach him. To the other two, he would move towards the water. "At first we will do calm waters, meaning there are no currents, no waves... no nothing on it. At the end of the class, you both get a feeling of moving water. As with water, it isn't a solid object to stand on but it continuously shifts around. All you can do is try to step on. Too weak, you will fall through the water, put too much chakra and you will most likely push yourself off the water into the air to hopefully not make a belly flop... the worst." He would shake his head and sit down on the water looking towards them. If they asked for aid he would come towards the, if needed making clones to help them out.

OOC said:
Wc: 690
Total WC: 1.802/1.500
Post 3/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou listens to what the instructor has to say about getting the right proportions of chakra focused towards the bottom of their feet. He watched Hinata giving him a little sneer while he showed off. He says in a low voice, “Really hope Hinata falls in and gets all wet.” Kashikoi obviously heard him because the wolf pup lunges forward and attempts to do a belly flop on top of Hinata. When Jirou sees Kashikoi leap forward he calls after him, “Kashikoi, No,” while inwardly hoping that Kashikoi makes Hinata go for a swim.​

What surprised him even more was what the instructor said to Hinata, “Please wait next time before getting ahead... However, since you are already a pro at it... You can opt to leave early if you wish.” Ouch he thought to himself. He wasn’t sure if he should feel embarrassed for Hinata or happy that Hinata got called out. Jirou decided it was best to pay attention to the instructions and focus on getting the proportions right before proceeding to attempt to stand on the water. Kashikoi had already moved back by his side and together they prepared to do what the instructor had requested of them, “We can do this Kashikoi. Focus on just this. Then later we can go swimming.” He grins a bit to the excitable wolf pup. Through their mutual link Jirou and Kashikoi focus their chakra to the soles of their feet. Getting the balance of chakra just right and stabilized took the most work like the sensei had said. They had not had enough chakra and Jirou focused on adding more chakra to the soles of his feet. He can tell through their link that Kashikoi is doing the same. It was time to test this. Jirou steps forward onto the surface of the water and promptly begins to sink. However he quickly recognized the issue and directed still more chakra to his feet. This lifted him upwards until he was standing level with the surface of the water. He remembered what Nao had said, “...put too much chakra and you will most likely push yourself off the water into the air…” Jirou focused on keeping his chakra at the same level. A belly flop would not be fun at all, “That’s right Kashikoi. You are doing it.” The water was still at the moment and he felt himself standing upright and not falling over. He waited there for several moments making sure that he stayed in place before he would even attempt to walk forward, “You are right, Sensei. It really is a task in itself just making sure it is the correct amount of chakra.” He stood there watching as Kashikoi made adjustments as well to keep all four paws touching the surface of the water.​

Jirou felt good that they were both standing on the surface of the water and he looked over to see how Karasu was doing. It was a balancing act really. At least that was how he saw it anyway. Too little chakra and they would sink. Too much chakra and they would go flying up into the air only to crash back onto the surface of the water. It was hard enough work just to stay standing in place at the moment. Walking forward would be another task altogether. As it was he was constantly monitoring and adjusting the chakra level to keep himself from going swimming. When he started to feel like his chakra was not wavering so much, Jirou took a step forward and stayed in place making sure that he stayed at the same level. Kashikoi followed behind Jirou, opting instead to lie down on the water’s surface and inch forward. It worked for him and he was staying on the surface of the water too. He looked over towards the Sensei to see what he said next. This was good practice and he wanted to do well in this class.​

[WC: 662]​
[TWC: 2173/1500]​
[PC: ⅗ ]​
[MFT]​

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu watched as Hinata easily walked up the wall and also walked on the top of the water of the pool. She raised an eyebrow thinking that if he can already do this why did he take the class. She heard the Uchiha offer to help her with walking on walls.” I’ll be ok, I just got distracted” Karasu heard Nao Sensei weigh in on Hinata as well giving the young boy an option out of the class. She wondered what Hinata would do next. Upon hearing Nao Sensei start to speak about the lesson Karasu turned her head toward the Instructor listening to him discuss how the exercise of tree climbing along with water walking works, while learning to understand and allocate the chakra proportions correctly to the right place.

Karasu took instruction when Nao Sensei discussed what went wrong with her attempt on the wall walking. She didn’t have enough chakra to her feet which is why she fell. She would have not fallen even with the distraction of Kashikoi going after the bird. She understood and nodded. “Yes you are right Nao Sensei. I will add more chakra toward my feet.” as she said this she slid down to the other side. Before she went to the water she saw Kashikoi jump in the water toward Hinata. A big splash could be heard and along with the barking of the wolf pup who seemed pleased with himself before trotting back to Jirou’s side. Karasu shook her head. “Now Kashikoi, you didn’t have to go and do that. Believe me we all may get wet by the end of the day. So no trying to make anyone fall in on purpose. “ she said, wagging her finger, though she didn’t know how the wolf pup would respond to her. Jirou was his master after all but she hoped that the wolf pup respected her enough to listen. She had to admit it was a bit funny but she didn’t want to show that.

Karasu took off her shoes. She was glad she wore her spandex type shorts for the class. They were comfy and not too short and not too long, just above her knee. She hoped she didn’t get wet at all but nothing is for certain if she doesn’t get her chakra allocated right. Karasu lifted her hand with two fingers up and concentrated on adding her chakra to her feet. She could feel in her body the movement of the chakra as it flows directly toward the lower half of her body down toward the feet. ‘Is this enough or too much?’ she thought, wanting to have it exactly right. “Well here it goes” she said as she placed her feet on the water. Nao Sensei mentioned that these were calm waters right now so it may not be as much of a challenge as later. She felt wobbly a bit and wondered if she was going to fall in. “Whoa c’mon now don’t fall” she said to herself as she tried to remain steady. Her arms were out as if they were an anchor of balance. She took a step but the wobbliness was still there. “Focus” she could be heard saying to herself. Karasu was doing better than she thought but she knew she had to keep her balance. She took several steps and after a while any swaying on her part started to cease. She let out a loud laugh “HA HA!” She was grinning “I think i’m getting the hang of it. I didn’t fall in.” she said looking at the Sensei. It seemed she had added enough chakra. It just took practice. She turned to see how Jirou and Kashikoi were doing. They seem to actually be doing quite well. She didn’t have to worry about Hinata since it looked like he already had this down.

[WC: 645]
[TWC: 2183/1500]
[PC: ⅗ ]
[MFT]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata seemed to be distracted by something, something heavy weighing on his mind as soon he saw the canine jump at him. He was scared as he fell backwards, landing on his butt as he kept his chakra up as if it was natural, truly an experienced eye can see he isn't trying, more over his natural talent was effecting him, never having done this before as his hands sink through the water.

He slowly got up as he looked at nao,. His eyes fixed on him for a moment as he knew he would have to get along with him, needing a medical ninja in the future to obtain EMS, he tried to get on the good side of most medical non he could just in case.

He looked at jirou and Kashikoi

"can you please not do that"
he asked in a rather monochrome tone to his voice, the others might not be able to tell but he was trying to stay calm, Karasu could tell. Trying his best to stay calm as she never seen him like this, the most likely chance he doesn't stay calm his chakra control would go out of control. Despite what it seems he is trying his hardest, to keep himself in check. Not wanting to fall through as he bottled up his own emotions.

Hinata took some deep breaths as the water around his feet started to ripple abit, causing the water to shake softly as he clenched his fist. Soon it stopped as he looked rather sad while not showing it.

He looked at karasu as she tried, he would whisper softly.

"Karasu......i want to talk later....please. . . . . . . . . . It is rather important to me"

he says as his heart had irregular beating, the water rippling again as this time It was more violent and soon came to a stop

[Wc = 310]
[Total WC= 1038]
[3/5]
[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The second person to move onto the water was the young male and his little furry friend. 'If I remember right... They have an amazing bond to either speed things up or slow things down... what I often had seen is that the animal companion is better then the master regards chakra sensativity... curious if that is the same now...' As he saw the other wobble and do, he tried to think of something to keep them at least a bit upright when attempting this... However, a flashback of his own little self getting taught was there too.
"Impossible... Really!" Was the young boy shouting as he got himself to the side again. He was drowned rat at this point and his teacher stood on the water looking to him. "No buts.." The older man spoke harsh and grabbed Nao by the wrist before holding him high up to them leave him down on the water. "Act fast..." It was up to the young Nao to direct chakra fast enough to his feet to at least get a feeling of the water. This often resulted it either going straight through the water base line or propelling himself off... It was only end of the day before he himself got a grasp of it while standing and moving. "You can rest now... Tomorrow we will spar on the water." ' W-what...N-No way!" He whelped out and let himself sit down on the water. This was torment...
"That does remind me how I learned how to swim that day..." the sennin muttered under his breath as he looked towards the little scene that happened. The young pup launched forward towards the uchiha who even in that current moment was able to keep his focus on the chakra. He said something towards him, but seemingly he got no answer... The last one of the group trying to waterwalk. “You are right, Sensei. It really is a task in itself just making sure it is the correct amount of chakra.” Nao looked towards the little fella as he kept at least on top of the water rather then in it. "The more you practice and do, the better you will be at it. At this moment... I actually don't put much thought to it, as it is somewhat like a second nature now." He would lean on his hand as he said it... It was a simple matter of truth, because by the fact how he stood there, and he started to think more he became aware of it. "Yeah.. second nature, now that I think how I do it it starts to feel weird..." It was that weird sensation, like doing it so much on auto pilot that once you thought about it... it would feel odd.

They both were seeming to do very well at it this part... but the ripple affect from the Uchiha made him wonder if he wanted to sabotage the whole thing. His chakra was easily noticible at this point as he made little shockwaves in the water. Not only he had been going in front, showing off, now ignoring the teacher with his words... and disrupting the class at this current moment. Nao felt more and more the little headache and a reminder why he didn't like Uchiha's that much. Not only did they made his childhood a rather harsh one by bullying till the point he was hospitalized... but also his latest talk with his medical chief Uchiha Hoheto didn't went well. "I think i’m getting the hang of it. I didn’t fall in.” " You didn't fall in yet..." Nao said soft as he kept a look at the rippling. "Say Uchiha Hinata, first you are late and attending a class you clearly already mastered, then ignore the teacher, to now try to interrupt the class. That talk or love confession or anything can wait till after the class. I give you a final option now." Without saying exactly what, he hoped that the Uchiha knew well enough what he meant with those words, either behave in the class or pack and leave.

Nao would start to fucus back towards the class. "Now as you are standing somewhat solid, I want you guys to jump a few times on the water. This way you release your chakra before needing to re-apply it to stay on top of it. If you guys start to understand this, I will make the water move around. Then you will see what it means to shift your chakra amount to keep on standing on it."

OOC said:
Wc: 761 MFT
Total WC: 2.563/1.500
Post 4/5

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou looked a bit puzzled at Hinata wondering to himself what he was supposed to not do. He had called Kashikoi back to his side after all. “Do what?” He asked hoping for an elaboration. The two of them haven’t really spoken to each other, so he still really did not know him very well. In fact that one sentence from Hinata was the first time he had said anything at all to him, since they had moved into the room across the hall from him. Jirou put this out of his mind for now. He had to focus on the task before him. Shaking his head as though clearing the extraneous thoughts, Jirou and Kashikoi busied themselves with keeping themselves on the surface of the water. The sensei wanted them to jump up and down on the surface of the water. “All right we can do this.” Jirou was still a bit uncertain but he wanted to learn this and get it right.​
Kashikoi jumped up and down on the surface of the water managing to keep his paws on the surface of the water. His tail was wagging and he yipped happily encouraging Jirou and Karasu to do the same. Jirou lowered down to all fours, his hands also touching the surface of the water. It was then that he leaped upward and forward slightly, landing again so that all four limbs touched down on the surface of the water. His right hand did dip down a bit more and started to break through the surface of the water. Jirou managed to correct the deficit and quickly adjusted for the difference in chakra between his right and left hand. “Must keep the chakra the same and balanced between all four limbs. FOCUS. You can do this.” It was actually easier for him to be on all fours when he did this and he jumped up and forward again this time touching down on all fours and staying firmly on the surface of the water. He certainly was not a master at it but he was determined to master this in time. Someday he and Kashikoi would practice across the surface of the water as though they had been doing it forever. Right now he focused on keeping his chakra in the necessary amounts so that he would stay on the surface of the water. When the Sensei mentioned that he would move the water around once they understood this part, Jirou nodded towards the sensei hoping that he would be ready for that when the time came. Kashikoi laid down on the surface of the water while waiting to see what came next.​
[WC: 444]​
[TWC: 2617/1500]​
[PC: ⅘ ]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
In the calm water everything seemed to go pretty well. Karasu was able to stand, even take some steps in the water without falling in and becoming a drowned rat. So far so good. She watched as Kashikoi was by Jirou’s side happily barking away. She turned toward Hinata who was not happy with either Jirou and Kashikoi when the wolf pup pounced his way toward him. She knew it wasn’t Jirou’s fault. Kashikoi was probably being a bit rambunctious like most pups are at his age. Still the pounce seemed to not even rattle the young Uchiha. She noticed the water ripple around the boy. She looked at Hinata curiously wondering what he was up to. ‘Maybe it did get to him’. Hinata addressed her almost like he was trying to whisper, but of course Karasu was nowhere near him to hear anything in a quiet tone. It seemed he wanted to speak to her, she looked at him puzzled on what it could be.

As she was thinking over Hinata’s words to her she heard the familiar voice of Nao Sensei ring out saying that whatever Hinata had to say to Karasu can wait after class. He also gave him a final warning to the young Uchiha. Karasu squinted but listened on as Nao Sensei then went into continuing the lesson. He wanted them to jump a few times on the water, releasing their chakra then reapplying it when they are back down on the water. Karasu nodded thinking that she would be able to do this. She watched as the young wolf pup Kashikoi was jumping up and down on the water, making it look easy. She smiled at him but now it was her turn.

“Must release and reapply chakra” she said to herself as she thought about how she would do it. Karasu jumped up as high as she could while releasing her chakra. As she was coming down her mind was trying to facilitate the chakra back toward her feet before she landed back on to the water. As her feet touched the water they almost sunk in but she was able to catch herself and balance. “Whew that was close” she said wiping her brow. She did a few more times, each time improving on the next. She was getting better and knew with more practice she would master this technique in no time. She grinned at the Nao Sensei. “Practice makes perfect….well almost perfect. I know I still have a ways to go but I'm on my way.” She turned to Jirou to see how he was doing. She saw the boy on all fours just like his pup. She chuckled at him as she saw that he was doing well.

[WC: 460]
[TWC: 2643/1500]
[PC: ⅘ ]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata closed his eyes, focusing as he soon looked up at Nao, realizing her is being scolded as he listened to every word

"Say Uchiha Hinata, first you are late and attending a class you clearly already mastered, then ignore the teacher, to now try to interrupt the class. That talk or love confession or anything can wait till after the class. I give you a final option now."

He knew what this meant and he nodded and replied in a genlte manner.

"I am sorry Nao-Sensei, I didn't hear you the first time, I deeply apologize, and I haven't mastered this yet, I have mastered wall walking but this is rather tricky to me"

He says as he lost focus and his right foot started to sink some, Correcting himself as he listened to the next instrction. Etching what he learns in his mind as he hear Nao spead

"Now as you are standing somewhat solid, I want you guys to jump a few times on the water. This way you release your chakra before needing to re-apply it to stay on top of it. If you guys start to understand this, I will make the water move around. Then you will see what it means to shift your chakra amount to keep on standing on it."

He nodded as he went back to his own little world, breathing deeply as he does such that, jumping rather high as he removed the chakra and as he went back down he shifted it to his feet, one foot standing on water as his left leg fell through. Catching himself before he feel as it was clear this is much harder for him.
Getting himself back up as he jumped, proceeding to remove the chakra and shift it back as he fell back down, The right leg slipping through. Doing this over and over again as he kept failing

He soon saw the boy on all fours, laughing somewhat as he calmed down,

"Nice Job Jirou, that is perfect for you"

He said refering to the stance, knowing how it would be easier for someone with a deep bond with an animal to mimic such. Determined to accomplish on his own he did it once more, This time tho he landed on two feet. He was over joyed, He Imagined his goal and somehow it became easier, knowing the difference in difficulty to become hokage, this should be easy. Changing the way he thought really did help.

{WC=412}
[Total WC= 1450]
[4/5]
[MFT]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"On all four... that's a clever tactic." he would walk towards him and point out eventually where he lacked the chakra precise. "It is a funny thing, but if you focus down the chakra to the palm of your hands, you will notice that your fingers will actually move along with that little barrier... Don't focus too much on putting them in your fingertips." He would showcase it with his own, how at first only his fingertips were holding the water and the palm not, but once he did it the other way around his hand would keep afloat of the water.

Next, it seemed that the female of the group was up again. Looking closely to see how she was doing, as he spotted it directly he would watch to see how she corrected herself first. Eventually, he too gave a tip towards her, apply more chakra towards the base of the shoe as she wasn't barefoot at this moment. He would explain it through his hand where the chakra should be going and what an easier point of access should instead of a whole area at first.

The Uchiha had earlier given an apology, on which Nao didn't reply on just nodded. It was his time now to do the jumping, but it seemed that this wonderwiz kid wasn't that great at releasing and catching up. The first time he sank through the water with just a leg... Seeming that his mind was just on one part of the body. It went on a few times before Nao would get towards him. "Are you left or right-handed?" He tried to first get to the root of this problem as it seemed that there was something on his focus with only left or right. An example could have been that he was Right-handed and that he was afraid to fail at the left so he put so much focus on it... that he failed on the right. "Try to think and focus on both feet, not just one part. "Just like you did when you fell over, not only thinking left but cheek but also the right one." He himself scratched the back of his head as he looked to the Uchiha giving it another shot. Not moving forward till he at least stood somewhat after a single jump.

Now that everyone survived the jump, he would take a distance to stand in front of the class again. "Let's... Make it investing now shall we?" He smiled rather innocent with the thought that he had going. "Earth style jutsu, Earthen Magnitude!" With only a few handseals he made the area below the water rumble, this giving an effect to let the water rumble also. At some points, the water trembles were worse and they could actually make small waves. The basin was somewhat shaking left to right and as water shifting works... The students were up for a little challenge. Yet Nao did think ahead, he also made a set of clones of himself to help any students that fell inside the water to help them up if needed. They knew how to swim, but the water was slowly turning rough on them. After a few minutes, Nao stopped the Magnitude jutsu and let the waters turn calm again. Having a big smile on his face almost as if he always wanted to do this. "So... What did you all learn, please tell one by one..." he would sit down once more and his clones vanished one by one in a puff of smoke.

As he had seen them getting at least that part, he would leave it up with them now. "Alright, since you all got the basics down now, you all have two options. You can leave this class with a pass or you can stay and train with me further, of course, that also means you have already passed." He would smile towards them as he looked at each and every one of them, he even looked at the little furry student. He was curious to see who wanted to stay and who would leave.

OOC said:
Wc: 740
Total WC: 3.303/1.500
Post 5/5
You have all passed on this class IF you all post once more. This only to hit your 5 postmarks. Please request your rewards once you did so.
If you wish to leave, please mention this, if you wish to stay it will be turned into a regular topic with the regular rules.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou is listening to the Sensei and he remembers that Kashikoi does not have fingers. That would mean that Kashikoi is focusing his chakra into the pads of his paws. It is a lightbulb moment and he says to the Sensei, “Just to the palms then. Kashikoi doesn’t have fingers so he is essentially sending his chakra to only the pads of his feet. The chakra spreads out more evenly across a flat surface. Is that right, Sensei?” After watching the Sensei give an example, Jirou makes the adjustment to his hands and can already see the difference in stability. He continues practicing smiling over to Kashikoi, “Good work boy.”
Jirou heard Hinata say something and nods towards him, “You can learn a lot from observing nature and how other creatures do things. Nature is the perfect example really. I am sure Kashikoi would be willing to help you too if you would like.” He gives Hinata a little smile. On hearing his name mentioned Kashikoi stands up looking over at Hinata while he trots around the surface of the water.​
When the Sensei decided to make things even more challenging, Jirou knew that it was time to test what he had learned so far. “Get ready Kashikoi.” Jirou had evened his chakra out to all four limbs focusing his chakra into his palms and not his fingers. Once the water started to erupt in waves, Jirou knew that he had to run up the waves and jump over the crest of each wave to stay on the surface of the water. It was the same as a sailboat riding out a storm. He had to let the energy of the waves carry him forward. He felt the small ripples at first and ran forward on all fours along the surface of the water jumping upward over the crest and landing on the surface of the water to face the next wave. He could see that Kashikoi was doing the same thing and he continued with what he was doing. “Ride the waves and stay focused,” he said to himself. After a few minutes the turbulent waters settled and they were asked to each say what they had learned from the lesson.​
Jirou thought about it before answering, “This is a lesson in control really. We need to control ourselves so that we do not lose control of our chakra. In other training it might also be our emotions or the state of our mind that we need to control. Our chakra has to be evenly focused into those areas that have contact with the water. For me it was my feet and the palms of my hands. If there was too little chakra I started to sink. Too much and I would have lost control and gone flying upwards only to splash back down hard. It occurred to me that I might be able to use the energy from the waves you created and move over them. It was like when Kashikoi and I were carried downstream moved along by the strong river currents. We were not in control. This time though we are above those currents. We can use the movement to move forward and get over each wave in a controlled way. It is a bit hard to explain except to say that this is where we can take a lesson from nature. By using the energy that is in the moving water we can ride out the waves without losing our balance. We are not fighting nature anymore, but instead working with nature and learning from what nature has already perfected. We have to stay focused though, otherwise we might capsize ourselves. For staying on top of the water we also do not need to focus on sending chakra to each finger. That is for very delicate moves like what one might use in surgery or healing others with our chakra. I learned from watching others and how we can work with nature instead of against it. Kashikoi doesn’t have fingers, but he does have pads on the bottom of his feet. He focused his chakra into the pads of his feet and was able to stay on top of the water and in turn walk and run across it.”
Jirou gives the Sensei a nod and adds, “I would like to stay as well please, Sensei. I believe there is still more that I can learn. The more practice I have the better. I would like to master this and I will continue to practice until I do.” Kashikoi also yips his agreement bouncing around excitedly on the surface of the water.​
[WC: 777]​
[TWC: 3394/1500]​
[PC: 5/5 ]​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu felt good about herself knowing that she was starting to get the hang of it. She turned her head to look at Jirou admiring how he was on all fours. Karasu heard Hinata laugh then tell Jirou his stance was perfect for him. She hoped he was being sincere and not sarcastic. She watched as it seemed that Hinata was having some issues with the technique too. Still she understood they had much to learn before they truly mastered the technique. She listened as Nao Sensei started to give tips on what they were doing wrong.

Karasu watched as Nao Sensei showed Jirou first on how to do the technique with his palms and not the fingertips. Next up was Karasu’s tip. She listened intently. “More chakra to the base of my shoe.” she repeated the Sensei then looked over to see how he was doing it. She nodded then added more chakra as requested. She could feel the balance was so much better. “You are right, Sensei adding chakra made a big difference. Having a focal point is key to concentrate on.” She felt better and had more confidence now that she finally was able to do it properly. She listened to the instruction that she gave Hinata and found it interesting.

After Nao Sensei finished with the instructions he seemed to have a trick up his sleeve for the lesson. She watched as the Sensei used an Earth style using a few hand signs. Karasu felt the water rumble to the point there were small waves. “Woah!” She knew this was coming when the Sensei mentioned the calm water earlier. Now was the true test on how they handled it. Lucky for Karasu she had enough chakra for the calmer water but she knew she had to add a bit more due to the intensity of the water. She swayed back and forth but she didn’t fall in. Instead she put her arms out to help her balance and kept her stance strong much like if she was surfing. The water was shifting from left to right but with the advice from Nao Sensei Karasu was able to apply enough chakra to the base of her feet keeping a strong stance for the incoming waves. She even had to jump up and release her chakra then add back to her feet when she landed. Just like she was taught. The rumble of the water felt like forever but Karasu didn’t give up. She was going to make it through this if it killed her.

Then suddenly the waves slowed down as Nao Sensei stopped the Earth Style Jutsu that created the waves. Karasu was relieved that it was over as she looked on to listen to what the Sensei had to say. "So... What did you all learn, please tell one by one..." Karasu scratched her head thinking about all that she learned from the class. She listened to Jirou go first before she spoke. “I learned the importance of how to know how much chakra to apply to get the right amount. Too little and I would have fallen in and too much would have made the water ripple and basically be similar to what you did. The water could have been too volatile and it could have made me fall in hard. Keeping balance and maintaining your chakra is a must. Also the allocation on where the chakra must be either hands or feet depending on the focal point. Without understanding how to apply it correctly or even being over confident in your abilities can be detrimental. It will take practice which I will do everyday. Your instruction helped me understand this and I think I handled the challenge you gave us better than I expected. Again I learned to adjust my chakra to be able to balance. In time I'm sure it will be second nature adjusting chakra control." She smiled then heard Nao Sensei give them two options. Either one still gave them a passing grade. She grinned widely looking at everyone proudly. “Practice makes perfect so I will stay Sensei. I appreciate all the help and I’m willing to work hard and as often as I can to master this.”

[WC: 708]
[TWC: 3351/1500]
[PC: 5/5 ]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was starting to get the hang of it, As he knew just jumping and constant movement along with Ninjutsu attacks were very different. He looked at Nao -sensei as he replied.

"I am ambidextrious Sensei, but I am mainly Left Handed"

He said as he raised his left hand and nodded, listening to him about using both feet, Looking at his hands and down at his feet, he soon tried again doing exactly like the teacher suggested, Jumping perfectly up and down. He was overjoyed as soon he saw the Teacher about to use a jutsu, that was the only thing that he thought of when he heard interesting. Being a Ninjutsu nut, he prepared as soon the water would rumble,
He was abit off balance as it kicked up, being hit by one of the waves as he was thrown abit as adjusting himself he landed on the water on his back, Only his left arm and right leg dipping down, he wasnt fast enough to cover everything.
His hairband came undone as he soon got up as it was revealed his scruffy hair was actually rather long
Able to reach down to his lower back as he had always tied it back and tucked it under his kimono.

He looked at the teacher as he had a spare but waiting to put it on not taking his attention away as it was finished, he had no question but he did want to say something.

"I would like to stay as well, I want to master this no matter what. Can I request if we can do mock sparring, to get adjusted to undergoing constant movement and using Ninjutsu at the same time?"

He requested calmly as he tied his hair back using his extra hairband, as he has a long ponytail behind him.

{WC=300}
[Total WC= 1750]
[5/5]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back