Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Clean Shopping

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KireiZoroChild125x125_zpsf8f40836.jpg
FuwaFuwa-sama125x125_zpsc1e54ab8.jpg
</B>
Kirei Zoro & FuwaFuwa-sama​
<i>
</i>

<B>"98, 99, 100." Zoro placed the brush down and scratched FuwaFuwa-sama under the chin. The puppy gave a happy bark of approval then made its way towards the door. Zoro nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Today is a shopping day, isn't it?" Zoro stood up from his clean carpet and grabbed a jacket from his neatly organized closet. After putting it on, Zoro grabbed a small doggy sweater and dressed FuwaFuwa-sama for the weather. Zoro gave a final look at his small room before leaving for the shopping district.

Zoro smiled as the light snow drifted on the wind. He loved the snow. It was pure clean perfection. There were many days when he wished his parents would have named him 'Yuki' or 'Yukiko'. Kirei Yuki....clean snow. Such a beautiful, perfect name. As Zoro finally reached the stalls, he made for the fountain and sat down. FuwaFuwa-sama jumped up to sit with his companion, and the two surveyed the shops. "What should we buy to eat FuwaFuwa-sama? The usual?" *bark* "I know it gets a little old, but what's not to like about rice, the cleanest food in existence?" *bark bark* "Well...I guess we could get some meat...chicken?" *bark* "Alright, rice and chicken. We should get some vegetables too. Cabbage?" *bark woof bark* "Haha! I knew you'd like that choice. Um...asparagus?" *grrrrrrrrr* "Yeah, I don't like asparagus either. Well, let's just look for rice, chicken, and cabbage for now. Maybe something will catch our eye while we shop." As Zoro rose from his seat, a tiny speck caught his eye. He had been sitting right next to a cheesy stain. Zoro's nose scrunched in disgust. Zoro made a few hand signs and water shot out from his palm at the stain. After half a minute, he stopped the jutsu to survey his work. The stain was gone and Zoro let out a sigh. He hated filth, whether it was man-made or natural. Nothing could be worse than something grimy.

Saigo Rippuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rippuru locked the door to his apartment quietly, the noise seeming magnified like it always does in the mornings of snow. He loved it. He had rarely experienced snow back in his village, and the fact that it fell constantly here did nothing but reinforce the fact that he was meant to be here, he thought. Shaking his head to clear it, he began to march his way through the thick blanket of powder, all the while sounding like some sort of strange monster, casually eating its way through...whatever it was eating. Soon enough, he was in the town proper, and here the snow had been melted with Fire Jutsu, or simply shoveled in other places where that wasn't possible.

Kicking his heel into the ground, he summoned a small stone, then, leaving it in the air, he focused and rounded it until it was pearly smooth. Finally, he rapidly sifted it through a patch of nearby, clean snow with Chakra before allowing it to rest in his hand, pristine and looking a bit like a gray cat's eye. Ah, splendid, it's perfect. He grinned and tucked the stone into his pocket. Lifting his eyes, he noticed another Academy Student over by the fountain, and as such, he casually meandered his way over.

Leaning over the fountain, he gave the boy and his dog a sideways glance, and asked, "Don't you hate that, though beautiful, when this fountain freezes over, a lot of people screw with it and mess up all that natural beauty? I find it absolutely atrocious, the things some of the people do here. But I suppose I've my own faults, as well; who'm I to judge, eh?" He laughed softly to himself, tracing invisible lines in the nearly-frozen surface of the fountain's waters.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
lirin210.png

[local messenger animal enters]​

In was the middle of winter and only a few days till the New Year. Like every year there is to be a festival to celebrate. There will be games, food and fireworks. Lirin a local canine messenger animal goes down the streets handing fliers to everyone she sees. A few people would reward her with a pat on the head, a scratch behind the ear or if she is really lucky a scrap of food to eat. She always loved little treats like these and is why she does a lot of local messaging. Lirin was of mix breed of wolf and golden retriever and it was obvious in her appearance. She had the wolven form of her father but the golden coat of her mother. Her eye were heterochromatic one was like amber while the other as blue as sapphire. The canine sees the two students at the fountain and joyfully runs up to them. Her muzzle reaches into her pack and she pulls out a couple of fliers for them to take.

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
KireiZoroChild125x125_zpsf8f40836.jpg
FuwaFuwa-sama125x125_zpsc1e54ab8.jpg
</B>
Kirei Zoro & FuwaFuwa-sama​
<i>
</i>

Zoro was a bit caught off guard by the voice coming from his nearby. He looked to see a boy around his age doodling on the ice. Zoro took a moment to register the boy's words before nodding his head in agreement.<B> "Exactly. Some people just can't stand when something is more beautiful than them. Whether it's an object or another human." FuwaFuwa-sama gave a sharp bark. "Yes yes, or a dog." That's what Zoro believed anyway. It was what he told himself whenever the other kids were mean to him, or when his ex-family treated him poorly. But at least now he was free from that horrible life and could live in his neat dorm room with his perfect dog.

The auburn-haired boy also mentioned he had his own faults, and Zoro smiled brightly. "That's pretty neat of you. Most people can't admit when they have something wrong with them. That's why I don't get along with the other kids. But I like you. I'm Kirei Zoro. We should be friends." Zoro just didn't have many friends. Most called him snooty, but that's not true. He was near perfect, and you can't act snooty when you're near perfect. Zoro caught a glimpse of the boy's eyes and he cocked his head questioningly. What kind of madness was this? His eyes, not only didn't match, but one wouldn't stop changing colors. Zoro kept his smile, but thought not-so-nice things to himself. Your own faults indeed.

However, Zoro's smile faded as he saw something from the corner of his eye. It was a messenger dog, if you could even call it a dog. The thing was a mutt, and Zoro scrunched his nose in displeasure. Pure wolves were bad enough, but to not even be perfectly one thing was disgraceful. The mutt held flyer out to the boys, and Zoro inched a bit behind his new acquaintance. "I'll just look at his thanks." There was no telling where this mutt had been or what it has had in its mouth. It could have been chewing on dead animals for all Zoro knew. Zoro awaited for his new friend to take a flyer so he could look at it without touching it.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A voice came from behind the two students. “You should be more kind to the local messenger animals or you might find your mail not coming on time.” If they would look to where the voice was coming from they would see an older lady with a body that is picular; she was like an insect or something. “Isn’t that right Lirin?” The half wolf tilts her head unrecognized the person addressing her. The mystery woman takes the flier originally meant for Zoro and Lirin takes the chance to sniff her hand. After receiving a whiff of her sent, Lirin’s ears instantly perks and eyes widen. She did indeed know this person but her appearance was so different. Lirin’s eyes narrow as she stares at this woman. Was this some sort of trick or was it truly her? “Yes it is me. This is how I looked after my unlucky encounter with the demon.” It was pretty strange how well she was holding a conversation with this canine. One might think she was Inuzuka, but they would be wrong. “Now before I forget.” The woman pulls out a scroll and tosses it to the canine. “Lirin I need you to deliver this to the village of Stone.” Lirin catches the scroll and head off immediately.

[mft]
[Lirin left Country]

Saigo Rippuru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm Saigo Rippuru; pleased to meet you." Turning, Rippuru noticed the dog, a flyer clutched wetly in its mouth. "Whatcha doing, buddy? Is that flyer for us?" he glanced over at the recently-introduced Kirei, and gave him a smile "You know anything about this?" As he was about to take a flier, however, he heard a voice emanating from somewhere behind him. Now, now, I don't think that we're being rude to the cute puppy, are we, Kir-" he stopped short as he turned and saw the chitinous visage of the woman behind them. Sucking in his breath, he glanced over at Kirei and gave him a questioning look, not sure how to proceed.

Suddenly, the pretty stone he had made earlier fell out of his pocket, rolling quietly on the icy cobblestones. As he bent to pick it up, he whispered at Kirei, never looking at him, seemingly standing back up after retrieving the trinket. Forget what I said earlier. Do you know anything about her? What about you, Fuwa-Fuwa Sama?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back