Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Clean-up Duty (E rank Self Modded Team Mission)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]Team Self Modded Mission
Name:
Clean-up Duty

E

Type:
Team

Participants:
Fujiwara Minako (Mission Leader - Genin)
Fujiwara Yusuke (Genin)
Tsuyoshi Shiranui (Genin)|Description:
A menial task has recently been put up concerning the amount of soggy autumn leaves that are on the paths around the city, mentioning that it getting cleaned up would be rather nice, and that it would help the people who struggle to get by walking-wise.

Three of the genins have decided to take up the job in order to help the people, will Minako be able to do it without being lazy? If thats the case, would Yusuke be able to kick her butt back into gear?? What will Shiranui think about all this, and will she be able to handle the workload??[/col]

Approval

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A new mission has been placed up as of late, and it required shinobi’s to clean up the soggy leaves off the street and to take it back to the mission building. Minako has decided that it would be a fantastic idea if she and two people she didn’t know all that well would come along and help her with the mission, since she assumed there would be quite a lot of leaves. With this in mind, she managed to drag her older brother and her new friend to the mission, so they were forced to clean up the leaves with her, suckers.

“Come on guys, not that far to go!” Minako grinned as she carried with her a few things which were essential for the job. This consisted of a rake, a broom, a rather large bin liner so they could take the leaves back to the place where Minako got the mission in the first place, and last but not least, she was carrying a bucket… nobody knew why she was carrying one because she didn’t tell them, nor did she intend to tell them. She was actually planning to pick up leaves, place them in the bucket and pour it all over Yusuke’s head, but she was not going to tell him that now, was she??

“Here we are, guys.” Minako announced as she turned herself towards them. The place was a mess and the leaves were all over the place. Maybe it was good that the task was put up then, because they got three young people who are up for cleaning a messy place. “When do we start?”

Minako couldn’t help but wonder what their reactions are, there were a lot of leaves to be cleaned and while it seemed impossible that it could actually be completed, Minako was sure that with the three of them, they may be able to take sections at a time or something.

Words: 323
Total: 323
Goal: 600​
<i>
</i>

Fujiwara Yusuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Why did Yusuke agreed on doing this again? Was it because he wanted to get her younger sister to get her lazy butt into gear? Was it because he wanted to help and get rid of an annoyance by other people? Whatever the reason was, Yusuke was going to help her younger sister and a friend she had invited to get rid of some leaves. Yusuke had to admit himself that he raised some mental eyebrows when his sister, the one who would ask you to get her drink while it is right in front of her, came with the suggestion to clean up some leaves, but he didn't think much of it since Yusuke was glad Minako showed some initiative to do something! He hoped his enthusiasm rubbed off to her. "Minako I have to say that I am very proud of you to take the initiative and do something productive!" Yusuke said while he patted Minako on the shoulder and giving her a thumbs up. "But I have to ask, why do you have a bucket with you? Since we're supposed to use a broom to clean up those leaves." Yusuke scratched his head while thinking but eventually just shrugged it off.

Now there was one person who Yusuke had never met, and that was the girl that would accompany them with cleaning. "I don't think we have met yet! My name is Yusuke Fujiwara! But please do call me Yusuke, I am Minako's older brother! And a friend of my sister is a friend of mine! Yusuke said while bowing as a sign of politeness.

When Minako announced they had arrived Yusuke's mouth went open from astonishment everywhere they looked there were leaves. He felt the mood going down. "Come on Yusuke. You can steal a chest full with valuables while being undetected. You are able to slip away when you are being detected, surely some stupid leaves won't be an challenge for you! Yusuke took a deep breath. "Alright girls! i suggest we start as soon as possible! The sooner we start the sooner we're done with this! Now let's go!" Yusuke grabbed a broom and started out in a corner.

Words: 365
Total words: 365
Required words: 600

Shiranui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shiranui found herself sauntering behind her two fellow shinobi’s at a pace so vivid and enthusiastically that one might’ve wondered if she hadn’t mistaken these two with a funeral procession. Surely she didn’t mind doing missions for the better of the village and the safety of its villagers, but cleaning leaves of all things had truly been the last thing on her mind. Where was the action, the thrill in that? She wanted a fight; it was not so that all of the sudden a gigantic monster would erupt from said leaves, brought to life with some kind of forbidden jutsu with a goal to destroy the village… and the other remaining option, to punch the living daylight out of the leaves, wouldn’t really look good on her resumé. So her mood had been drastically lowered when she’d been summoned to aid these two, the Fujiwara siblings, or so she thought since both shared the same name. Having met Minako only briefly but finding her enjoyable enough company to call her a friend, made her wonder why the, uhm how should she call it, ’most relaxed, laid-back’ ninja of the village was now carrying cleaning supplies with such vigour that the young white-haired shinobi couldn’t help but be suspicious of it. Especially with all the encouraging talk. She was about to question the blonde about her ulterior motives when the other Fujiwara introduced herself as Yusuke, older brother to Minako. So they were siblings after all. Yusuke seemed more energetic than his sister and more than willing to forge a lasting bond of friendship with her, so when the male shinobi bowed for her in greeting Shiranui returned it promptly. “The honor is all mine, Yusuke. I’m glad to be able to make acquaintance to Minako’s older brother at last.” She said with a smile before turning to look at the with leaves-covered roads stretching before her.

The young shinobi sighed deeply and, intent on making her way to Minako as quickly as possible to get anything to start the cleaning with, moved swiftly over the leaves. Or at least, so she thought. Her center of gravity shifted but did not support her weight upon the soggy leaves. You know that moment where you don’t realise you’re falling until you’re inches away from smacking unto the floor painfully hard? It was at this moment that the Tsuyoshi found herself realising she was facing the floor somewhat too horizontally for her own liking. Instead of going with the flow and accepting her fate however she smacked her palm into the soggy leaves and used the momentum of the fall to swing her legs sidewards, mimicking the movements of a proper breakdancer rotating his legs in a circular motion while only supporting his body with his hands. Shiranui made two whole laps before switching her position, ending in a position fit for doing push-ups. The sigh of relief, accompanied with the words ”This could’ve ended so much more embarrassing if it weren’t for my refl-.” came too early however. Gravity was relentless for the white-haired youth, whose hands slipped in the push-up position and made her smack down face first into the soggy leaves. Arms spread and her body shaking softly in rage, with a salvo of muffled, threateningly colorful vocabulary escaping her mouth, the shinobi laid there for a few moments more, withering in her own defeat against mother Nature. She then got up, flicked a few leaves from her hair and, acting as if nothing had happened at all, kindly turned towards Minako. ”Mind throwing me that rake, Minako? I’ve… got a duty to fulfil.” She said with a smile, silently mumbling said duty was also a vendetta against the soggy leaves underneath her breath. She would not budge an inch on these pesky things and kiss the floor a second time.

Wordcount: 642
Total wordcount: 642
Wordcount needed: 600

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything seemed to be going well so far! Minako’s older brother and the Tsuyoshi seemed to be getting along rather well, so she was glad of that aspect, it wasn’t every day where she could see Yusuke make new friends. It made Minako a rather happy shinobi if she was going to be honest.

As soon as everyone started to get to work, Minako started to feel lazier and lazier to the point that she wanted to sleep against one of the fences, the more seconds that ticked, the feeling of not being bothered with anything at all was slowly washing over the younger Fujiwara… Maybe she can take a nap, nobody would notice… right??

She was taking no chances! She wanted to nap and she will get what she wanted. Walking over to a nearby tree that was so nice there. Minako sat down against the tree and crossed her arms. She made sure that neither of her friends was watching before she closed her eyes slowly and began to have a little dream.

As Shiranui fell flat on her face in the leaves and called out her name, Minako mistook her voice for one of the people in the dream, and so thought nothing of it and continued to be in her own little dreamland. It was a pretty fun dream right now. Minako was taken to a cafe and was eating as much cake as she possibly could. Cake is one of Minako’s favourite foods since there was a variety of them, which made cake never too boring to the masked ninja.

Continuing on with her dream, she was then transported to a dance floor. Handsome men surrounded the young woman, and she didn’t know what to do, they all looked so handsome and they all wanted to dance with the young woman. Just who would she pick though? Maybe the blonde one on the right?? What about the one right in front of her that looked like a total bad boy?? But the one on the left seemed so sweet, and the male that was so far away from her just sent the feeling of electricity throughout her body.

Words: 363
Total: 686
Goal: 600​
<i>
</i>

Fujiwara Yusuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything went well so far! Minako was actually doing something for a change, but he could see the sleep in her eyes so he kept an eye on her, meanwhile Minako's friend, who is named Shiranui was also doing her best with cleaning up the leaves. It was weird actually, after being with Minako for a while it felt weird seeing someone doing actual labor, not to mention that it already is a miracle that Minako is doing labor, but Yusuke should give the girl some credit for making an effort, and not keep being astonished whenever Minako did something productive, Yusuke hoped that some of his energy went to Minako.

Suddenly Yusuke heard something loud, as if something fell onto the floor. He turned around and noticed that Shiranui face planted herself onto the ground, Yusuke could hear the rage in her voice as she had some colorful things to say about the leaves. "Shiranui! Are you alright? I hope you-" Yusuke was trying to make his way towards Minako's friend, while he accidentally slipped as well. Yusuke fell flat on his butt and he was completely covered in soggy leaves. "Ouchies!" Yusuke said as he rubbed his butt trying to lift the pain.

Shiranui called out to Minako for an rake and it looked like she was ready to declare war against the countless leaves, but as Yusuke was scanning the area in search for his sister he was unable to see her, he sighed. "It seems Minako's laziness got the better of her once again... I'll go search for her meanwhile, Shiranui please don't burn the place down." Yusuke stood up again and looked around for Minako while holding one hand on his left butt cheek as it was still aching from the fall. After walking around for a bit, he found the young girl laying against a tree sleeping. "Hey Minako wake up!" Yusuke shook Minako a couple of times but she was still sleeping. Hmm... Yusuke looked around and saw the bucket Minako had taken along, which gave him an idea. He filled the bucket with leaves and poured it all over Minako, maybe this would wake the young girl up.

Words: 366
Total words: 731
Required words: 600

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back