Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cleaning duty [SMM]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Juko sat on the sandy ground of the academys training grounds, watching one of many kunai's sticking out of a particular spiteful tree branch. His shadow seemed to be dancing in a circle around him, constantly flickering and waving as if ridiculing his owner. Ah shit. Why do i have the feeling that bad luck keeps homing in on me... Thinking back the day had started off to good to be true, fresh porridge in the fridge, a nice relaxed lesson about the trajectory of kunai while air jutsus are being used,...And i could swear Mika has winked at me in the classroom......, and then a particularly successful practical class where Juko had managed to excel even the two uchiha boys. And then, for some reason he hasnt fully understood yet, he had been ordered to gather all the thrown and lost kunai and shuriken after the day was over. Grumbling, Juko rose and started with his own kunais, pulling the sharp blades out of the handmade doll that bared a distinguished similarity to his teacher. Gee, i need to get the nose better next time, this one is to small... Grabbing the last kunai he sighted and looked around. About 100 kunais and shuriken were scattered across the area, some of which were stuck in trees or in targets.
Might aswell try and make the best out of it. Some additional training wont hurt me, i think... Starting with the kunais on the ground he gathered about 10 kunais and took aim at those weaons that were stuck at hard to reach places, like the top parts of the trees or high targets. Out of the 10 kunais he threw, he missed 6 with the last two hitting right next to their target and thus staying right next to the kunai or shuriken they were supposed to shoot down. Shit.

Again Juko tried intimidating the weapons into coming down voluntarily and only after several minutes of useless staring did he stop. Aaaaghhh this is so boooring! He loosened the bandages around his right hand and wrapped the white linen around one of the higher trees. His left hand grabbed onto the cloth and, supported by gathered chakra in his feet, he started to climb upwards, slowly pulling out every kunai or shuriken that he came across. Manual labor... this is almost slavery! Ill get him for that....
After he had rid the high maple from all the sharp things that were stuck in its bark he started ascending the next tree, this time trying to use only chakra in his feet. With stretched out hands he slowly balanced step by step and while he soon noticed that he was slowly sliding downward with every step he was slowly getting higher. Soon his right hand had wrapped around the lowest branch while his other was reaching for the first kunai but when he grabbed on to it his concentration wavered.
Suddenly the young Academy student was hanging only by his hand and the grabbed kunai. Oh no, come on Juko, dont fall! Theres porridge waiting on you at home, you dont wanna end up in the hospital now, dont you? Slowly he started an experiment, pouring chakra into his hands instead of his feet. First things seemed to work out just fine, he set one hand in front of the other and soon had reached the trunk where he slid down.
About an hour ago he had finished gathering all the kunais and shuriken and had placed them in special boxes at the wall of the academy.
WC: 579​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back