Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cleaning the Hokage Faces [Modded Mission]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As punishment for skipping one too many classes Yaboi and Ryo were told that they'd spend their Saturday off school washing the Hokage faces. No one had painted on them or anything, but huge stone faces were prone to getting covered in dirt and grime and with the construction of Yomi's face just complete it was about time to get all of them a quick scrub as to prevent the rocks from becoming so nasty you might have to damage the rock itself to clean it. When first being sentenced to the punishment, they mentioned another kid who would be there with them to help them clean. His reasons for being punished weren't mentioned but it was too much of a job for two, but three might be able to manage it. Either way it would probably take most of the day.

The weather was nice, a clear blue sky, birds flying all around. Perfect jacket weather, the sun was high in the sky, but the winds were keeping it cool. Pockets of snow from the night before littered the streets of Konoha, most people were out enjoying themselves since lots of people were off for the weekend. The streets were crowded, but overall it felt like a great day. Too bad that Ryo and Yaboi would be stuck doing menial labor.

Whenever the boys would finally make there way to steps leading up to the Hokage faces they would find a few buckets, mops, and rags. One for each and plenty of soap, as expected. However it'd seem before the boy that was meant to meet them there had already arrived. A red headed youth, maybe a year older than Yaboi and Ryo was dozing off. His long red hair went down his back and was laying on the steps as he snored and snored. A few deep scars were on his face, making him look a bit older than he probably is.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He placed the palm of his hand in front of his face, “I really wanted to train today... I can’t believe this is how we’re going to be spending the rest of the day.” He walked up the path to where the equipment was held for the mission, Ryo had never rarely been late to school but the times he had been must’ve added up that the teachers must’ve thought it best that he receive a punishment. Luckily, he was with his friend Yaboi, it would’ve been worse if he was alone, he wouldn’t have enjoyed the solitude. Ryo looked at the equipment in front of him, and to Yaboi, “I’m sure we’ll get finished sometime today.” He smirked “Maybe we can use some ninjutsu on the rock to clean it up. I’m sure you’ll come up with something you are the smartest kid in the academy.” Ryo didn’t have the planning expertise that the Nara had, he looked at the red headed boy and looked at his scars. “Is he supposed to be helping us?” he looked older than most students, but he’s not one to judge by how they appeared. Ryo took a moment to appreciate the view of Konoha they had from atop Hokage rock, he could see all of Konoha from here he squinted his eyes and looked over to where the Uchiha houses were at in an attempt to see his home, getting himself pumped up “If we do this quick we can get out of here sooner and still have the rest of the day to have fun!” Ryo seemed hyper with energy, assuming Yaboi was also in the same mind set he went over to the red headed boy, moving over to wake him up “Hey, who are you?” he’d ask loudly, “Are you here to help us? If so we’re ready to get started.” Ryo said with enthusiasm. “We’ll get the Hokages faces cleaned in no time!” Ryo ran over to pick up one of the buckets and a mop, he ran over to Yaboi and shoved the two items onto him, “Here the faster we go the faster we finish!” he then ran over to get his own bucket and mop.

WC:370

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was quite unfortunate that Yaboi had been caught up with skipping so many classes to be deserving of punishment. Though to be fair, those classes really cut into Yaboi's scheduled nap times. As well, Yaboi was growing as a shinobi at an exceptional rate, as was the majority of his generation. Some classes just never clicked, they never brought anything to the table that Yaboi did not already know. The young boy never liked skipping classes but there was just so much for him still to do to grow and he believed that some of these classes would just hold him back.

With a big yawn and a long drawn out stretch Yaboi entered his punishment groundsl; the Hokage Faces, with his good childhood friend Ryo. "Mhm.." mumbled Yaboi in agreement to Ryo's lust for training "Could always be worse though." he concluded. Yaboi looked around his work area, the equipment clearly left out for the boys to use. "I hope we get finished today, Ryo." he would grin "I could do what Yukio-senpai did and use some Water Jutsu but.. We should hold off for now, look." explained Yaboi with an extended arm and a pointed finger. He was clearly gesturing to the third boy at their work area with scars "If he is here to help that means he is also a bit of a troublemaker, right? This is a punishment after all." Yaboi would explain to Ryo before lowering his voice to a whisper so that Ryo could catch his words "Remember Mikasa-sensei's class, trust is a big thing. Be on your toes with strangers." he would warn. Yaboi would take a few steps away from the boys to look over the Hokage faces and inspect what there was to clean, a light sigh escaping his lips. Ryo would be speaking to the stranger but Yaboi's mind had drifted elsewhere, thinking up convoluted plans to get the job done efficiently while also remaining wary of the scarred boy. Yaboi had dealt with delinquents from the academy during a mission, regardless of the situation he would not underestimate what anyone could do and in the current situation of facing a punishment, surely his cautious behavior was just. Ryo would run over and shove a bucket and mop into his hands, nearly catching Yaboi off guard and causing him to slip! "Careful!" the boy groaned, setting the items down "The faster we finish, gotcha Ryo." he would nod in agreement. Yaboi made no verbal remark to the other boy, simply looking to him with a nod though he would keep his eye on him.

WC: 436

[Post Count 1/5]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The other boy snapped awake at Ryo's cal, he looked around saying "Who? Huh? What? .. Oh.. hey guys!" he would exclaim a huge smile filling his face. "You guys must be the other kids who got in trouble, huh? What did you guys do? Punch a teacher? Throw a water balloon at the Hokage? Man you guys must be really cool." he said with a smirk, as he grabbed a bucket and a mop. "Let's head to the top." After walking for a while the trio finally arrived to the top, there was also a carriage for each face, to help carry them down and prevent them from plummeting to their deaths.

The boy said, "So what's you guys's names? I'm Taroshi, I kinda just joined the academy but I didn't show up for the first week so they punished me to clean the Hokage faces. Kind of a lame job, I think. They said they would need a few people do do it, since you know theres a lot of rock faces to clean. Are you guys strong? I guess so Ninja tend to be pretty powerful, once I saw this ninja fire off a huge fireball. Can you guys do huge fireballs? How about fight with weapons are any of you good with weapons? I wish I had a weapon when i'm older I want to learn how to use swords. Do you guys know how to use swords?" the boy asked a million questions per minute and didn't seem like he was stopping. All the while he was setting up the carriage and tying the straps so they could be carried down to clean the faces. "Make sure to grab the buckets and the soap and stuff!" he said as he packed all of their gear into the carriage before jumping in himself. "Whenever you guys are ready we can go down. You all came a bit late, so the Chuunin showed me how to use the carriages. I waited at the steps for you guys but I fell asleep." he said with a cheeky grin as he pulled on the rope, getting ready to begin the descent down the faces.

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo looked at Taroshi, “What did we do? Well we both just tardy way too many times…” Ryo kept his energy, “Well as long as we finish this quick we should be able to return while there is still sunlight!” Ryo recalled how Yaboi’s plan to use a ninjutsu to clean the faces, and whispered to him. “Why should we hold off? Anything that gets this done quick is useful!” Ryo gritted his teeth looking at the early morning sun, he would hate to miss a day such as this to something as dull as cleaning the Hokage faces. “Alright we’ll do it your way.” He glared at Yaboi, he would rather take the easy way out. He watched as Taroshi grabbed a bucket and a mop, following him to the top of the mount. On his way up there he slowed down and pulled Yaboi back, Ryo maintained a distance of six feet and whispered in a low voice to Yaboi, “What was that you were going on about trust? You think somethings up with this kid?” Ryo eyed the kid “He does seem a little to cheery.” He went back to his regular walking speed.

Arriving at the top, he turned his head towards the boy voice, “Oh, I’m Ryo.” He listened to the boy’s explaination on why he was added to the hokage face clean up duty along with him and Yaboi, “It isn’t good to miss classes in the Academy, you learn A LOT there and meet a ton of tough and strong instructors. Now I may be tardy, but I make the effort to go at least. I use Fire ninjutsu, but I don’t use weapons really, I prefer ninjutsu.” Ryo listened to the boy ask all his questions he was glad to answer them but what Yaboi said made Ryo suspicious of him. Ryo turned to grab the soap and a scrub, holding them on his free right hand, “So we’re all going to be doing one face at a time?”

WC:337
TWC:707

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi remained quiet as Ryo explained the situation. He listened to the questions the boy had been letting loose but his attention was taken by the carriages "Are these even safe?" he questioned, lifting his bucket of soapy water and mop up into his arms. Being approached by Ryo to whisper he lowered his voice "Just be cautious. We are shinobi afterall." he said plainly. He followed behind the other boys until they were where they needed to be. He placed down his bucket and mop gently into the carriage and hopped in "One face at a time does seem tedious." Yaboi commented.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taroshi didn't seem to notice, nor mind, the cold shoulder he recieved from Yaboi. He seemed to be happy to just be out here. "You know? I'm new to the village, I moved from the South Fire Country. My village got attacked by samurai and a few of my family were really hurt." he said frowning, "But my papa sent me here to learn how to be a shinobi. They said I had, uhh, what do you guys call it? Chakra right? Where i'm from not many people have it, i'm no good at handseals or anything but I'm a pretty good fighter." he said as he continued to propel them down the mountain side.

As they finally came to a stop, right at the forehead of the First Hokage, Taroshi grabbed a bucket of soap and water and began to scrub away. "So where are you guys from? Konoha? Have you ever been out of the village? I've never been anywhere but here and my hometown. There's plenty to do there, lots of times we'd take a huge tarp, lay it down fill it with water and soap and slide down into a river. Do you guys know any fun rivers here? I don't really know many people, so I haven't made that many friends here." While he was smiling the whole time, if one was observant, they would see a quick flash of a frown from the boy when he mentioned his lack of friends. It seemed to really bother him from how he spoke. "You know I hope I meet some cool people at the academy, I start this week."

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo turned to look hear Taroshi speak, “Oh that’s cool.” Ryo was focused on the task at hand and didn’t wish for any distractions, ‘he starts this week?’ Ryo thought to himself he believed that the boy already started the academy the week before? Maybe Yaboi was right he always could tell when something was off, better than Ryo. “Yeah I’m from Konoha. And there’s a lot of cool people here in Konoha.” Hearing that was the last of the boys’ questions, Ryo went back to the task at hand, he scrubbed as fast as he can until he noticed that the sun had gone down significantly. He turned to Yaboi, “Faster!” he had begun to rush even more than before. Hours and Hokage heads later. Ryo stood on top of the third head, exhausted he looked over at where the sun was and looked in disbelief that it was already the end of the day. Ryo took a seat next to Yaboi, turning to him, he whispered to him, “I think that Taroshi kid is here to sabotage us.” He turned to look at Taroshi.

Wc:186
Twc:893

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi quietly listened to Taroshi speak, content with the job set out before them. He quickly got to work thanks to the rushed pace Ryo set out for the trio, simply following along. "I'm also from Konoha, my name is Yaboi by the way." the boy spoke out at last, glancing to Taroshi briefly. Yaboi would pick apart Taroshi's words carefully and his eyes perked up at the mention of starting that academy this week "Didn't you say you joined the academy last week? I get what you mean though, skipping your first week was not a smart move.. But you do start after this. Can't really say much considering I'm here myself!" he would grin faintly, rushing through his work until the time had passed and the Hokage faces had been cleaned spotless. The young boy exhaled with mild exhaustion, wiping sweat from his brow with his forearm. Yaboi took a seat, his first break since starting the work and he listened to Ryo's whispers of concern for the third boy Taroshi, his suspicion rising as Ryo concluded that Taroshi may be here to sabotage the two boys. "No worries Ryo, remember our training. Expect the unexpected, and commit to the unthinkable." he would reply in a low whisper, standing up for a bit of a stretch of his arms and legs as he let out a long yawn "Boy oh boy.. Glad its over though..".

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Here on the top of the Hokage's rock, the sun had finally began to set behind the forest however a few shimmers of light still gave decent visibility at the top of the mountain. The trio had cut through a path in the mountain towards the staircase they first took however Taroshi stopped them in their tracks. Bringing a hand up he looked around the forest surrounding them for a few moments before letting out a relieved sigh. Turning to face the duo he grinned and said, "Looks like no one's here! This'll make this easy!" Bringing his arm across him, he slid up his sleeve to show a dark black seal running up his arm. His arm began to shake and the boy began to laugh as the sword grew into his hands. "You two really were annoying, you know that!? I can't wait to cut you two into little pieces." the boy said, a crazy look filling his eyes. "They said shinobi were pretty stupid, but I heard you guys whispers. You're a lot smarter than they say." he shrugged a bit before the sword finished materializing in his hand. The blade was long and slender, it shined red under the sun but was obviously pitch black. It had small ridges which seemed to be for drawing blood, a truly gruesome blade. "Oh well, I better get this over with quick." He said before springing into action.

Unless Ryo's sharingan was activated his next move would've looked like a flash to the two boys, much faster than speeds they were capable of. He appeared in front of them almost instantly as he brought his wicked sword with a quick slash, attempting to cut both Ryo and Yaboi in one hit.

[OOC: Alright, as of this post you've got 36 hours to get your battle stuff updated, and 48 total to send in actions. I'll post a mod after you two do that.]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
<B>Round 1​

[col]
Ryo
bdoEywt.png

HP: 18,300- 2344+0=15,956
CP: 15,300-1390+459=14,236
AP: 6 - 5.5 = 6.5 AP Next Round
|
Yaboi
HzR8tUn.png

HP: 18,300- 0+366=18,300
CP: 16,800-2186+336=14,614
AP: 6 - 5.5 = 6.5 AP Next Round
[/col]

Taroshi
XntmN21.png

HP: 25,200-116+0=25,084
CP: 14,400-655+0=13,745
AP: 8 - 6.25 = 9 AP Next Round
Status: Demon Blade Equipped, Slashing Style! Wired! Poisoned! Bound!​

What happened?

0.00s Taroshi enters Slashing Style: Trickster
0.00s Ryo activates Sharingan
0.00s Ryo equips his Katana
0.00s Yaboi equips his blowpipe
0.00s Yaboi enters Projectile Style: Trigger Happy
0.00s Yaboi makes a sneak basic strike (Hit!) (Poisoned Taroshi)
0.00s Yaboi makes a basic strike (Miss!)
0.00s Yaboi sheathes his weapon
0.00s Yaboi arms an oil trap (Taroshi does not notice)
2.19s Taroshi uses Magnum Break on Yaboi and Ryo (Hit, Hit!)
2.19s Yaboi body switches!
3.33s Yaboi uses Shadow Constriction (Hit, Hit, Hit, Hit)
3.33s Ryo performs a hidden action (Fails)
3.44s Taroshi attempts to enter stealth(Ryo is unaware, Yaboi is aware)
5.00s Yaboi hits him with Shadow Possession (Hit!)
5.00s Taroshi attempts to break out of the bind(Fails)
6.25s Taroshi attempts to break out of the bind(Breaks out)
7.50s Ryo performs a hidden action (Fails)
7.92s Yaboi uses Shadow Possesion (Hits!)
9.17s Taroshi attempts to break out of bind(Failed)

End of Round 1!​

[Like usual if there are any issues with the mod tell me]​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The once bubbly Taroshi came at Yaboi with a demonic blade in hand with intent to kill. Whether it was intuition or a sixth sense Yaboi felt something when he met Taroshi earlier that day, something that made him suspicious about him. Though it all came together when the scarred boy had tripped up over his own words, even Ryo had caught onto that. The lie that Taroshi spoke played over and over in Yaboi's head, he was thinking of just why Taroshi was there, what his intentions were and who even sent him. It didn't make much sense to the young boy of nine, who had up until now lived a quiet happy life in the village hidden in the leaves. Reality came as fast as Taroshi's blade swung, and it was as if all the lines had connected at once. The boy that helped them clean the Hokage faces was now an enemy, to both Yaboi and Ryo.

Taroshi swung first but it was Yaboi that took the initiative "Ryo!" he cried out pushing his friend just out of harm's way. Yaboi used the momentum to push himself off Ryo at the same time he pushed him, falling back and into a roll. The young shinobi was a few steps ahead of Taroshi in terms of battle strategy, his head filled with thoughts on his various options to slow his opponent down to allow his teammate to get a better grasp on the situation. A multi-colored painted blowpipe slid out from Yaboi's right sleeve as he sprung to his feet from his backroll, his darts prepped with poison as he let loose two darts almost instantaneously towards Taroshi and landing a single clean hit. 'That should slow him down. Now..' the boy said in his head, dropping a small metal object out of view from Taroshi. The trap was set without a hitch, it would only be a matter of time to see if Yaboi's plan would work out as intended.

The boys' opponent did not let up however, continuing his pursuit for bloodshed by letting loose a powerful slashing taijutsu which let loose a slicing wave at blistering speed at Yaboi and Ryo. "Tch.." Yaboi clicked his tongue and by thinking ahead he came out with a solution, withdrawing his kawarimi target; a childish talisman with a crude character sticking out its tongue drawn upon it. Body Switch had been one of the first things Yaboi had mastered, and he knew full well how useful it was. With a successful Body Switch and a destroyed Kawarimi Target Yaboi's mouth broke into a small grin 'He knew we were whispering, but he still attacks us. Reckless..' the boy mulled over in his mind. The child's eyes quickly glanced to all his angles and after looking to Ryo his focus shot straight towards his opponent; the swordsman Taroshi.

With his weapon once more hidden in his sleeve the boy threw down handseals with determination. Handseals only those of the correct bloodline could understand to use. "Shadow Constriction Jutsu!" the boy announced, his eyes quickly looking to the angles he had on his opponent. Ryo began to act aswell, at least to Yaboi's suspicion as his friend's sharingan was activated he could only hope that whatever Genjutsu Ryo used that it would be effective. From four shadowy corners four shadowy hands had formed, converging on Taroshi without missing a beat. One, two, three and four hands had grabbed onto Taroshi tightly, ultimately slowing him down enough to Yaboi's liking 'Perfect! Next up..' the boy thought. Yaboi took a few steps back from Taroshi and jumped up into a nearby tree, his gaze did not leave his target as Taroshi suddenly rushed into the darkness. 'Can't hide that easily, not against us.' the boy declared in his head, fully aware of Taroshi's location. 'This is a perfect location for me.' Yaboi thought and without wasting another moment or waiting for Ryo to find Taroshi he made a few more odd handseals, the bread and butter technique for any of the Nara bloodline. Taroshi might have thought he was slick hiding away in the darkness but it would prove to be bad sense. A shadowy tendril slithered from Yaboi's shadow and down behind the tree he was perched on, its movement quickened over the earthy floor below and pursued Taroshi zealously. No matter the effort Taroshi put in to avoid the jutsu it would prove to be too difficult with being slowed down by the earlier Shadow Constriction, Yaboi's Shadow Possession had found its mark and the two stood still.

"He's over on your right Ryo." the boy called out calmly, looking over the situation of his battlefield before him like a chess board. The pieces were in place for the two boys to work as a team and let loose on the boy that decided to attack them! "Surrender, Taroshi." Yaboi called out, his face full of confidence and for good reason. The young shinobi did all he could to keep the swordsman in the bind and it persisted for a few moments before he broke free 'Not letting you go that easy.' he announced in his head, releasing the same handseals as before. This time the shadow did not delicately try and maneuver to bind Taroshi, it shot out from Yaboi's shadow like a straight pointed line until it caught its mark. Yaboi's breathing had picked up, he had used plenty of chakra in such a small amount of time. Every moment after meeting Taroshi flashed in Yaboi's mind, and he picked it apart like a vulture until he found it. "Taroshi! Did you do anything to the Chuunin?" he asked, clearly referring to the earlier admittance by Taroshi that a Chuunin had taught him how to use the carriages, "I won't forgive you unless you surrender, right now. This isn't a two versus one, this is my Will of Fire." he announced and hiding how awkward he felt by saying that 'Ugh.. What a pain, that was so lame! Sounded better in my head..'.

WC: 1007

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In a moment of instinct his eyes turned into the crimson color of the Sharingan, in that moment he could see everything clearly, the once annoying boy turned murderous, Ryo wondered what had caused him to attack both he and Yaboi. Ryo thought that Taroshi appeared to be too nice for one who appeared so scarred, he hadn’t trusted him ever since Taroshi gave conflicting stories about why he was there to assist them. This was no time to ponder on such things, attempting to move away from the Taroshi’s deadly attack he was assisted by Yaboi’s push and moved out of the way of the attack. But was too late he had suffered a wound from the boy but nothing fatal, he looked down at it in anger, he was quick and deadly with that strange blade he weld, Ryo pulled his katana from its sheath, he will allow himself to be caught off guard again, looking at the boy’s eyes for a moment.

Waiting he kept his eyes but he seemed to have disappeared from his view, he kept looking only to fail in finding him. He had never expected to be fighting an opponent this deadly as a Student he expected to before he fought someone this serious. He was worried for himself and Yaboi. Looking at his Katana, he watched Yaboi manage to assault the boy with everything he had, smiling, “Yeah that sounded pretty lame, Yaboi. Let’s just wipe the floor with this kid and get out of here.” Ryo went back to watch for any movement waiting for Taroshi’s next assault.

[MFT] WC:267

[Actions sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As fast as lightning Taroshi brought his blade down cutting across the two boys, with enough force to make either of them writhe in pain. However it'd seem the Nara was always prepared. When being briefed on his targets he knew that this boy was tricky, they said he was quite clever in the tournament where they first scouted him out. He was the biggest priority to kill, as time went on there was no way he could all how him to become a true shinobi of the Leaf. He would pose too much of a threat. During Taroshi's overthinking he barely noticed the poison entering his bloodstream and the thick wire covering his legs. "Tsk." he said before looking to the side and seeing shadow arms grabbing out at him. He didn't have much time, this boy truly was as clever as they said. All four grabbed onto him, slowing him and giving him little chance in running or getting away from any attacks.

Not like they can hurt me any. he said a smirk coming to his face, as Yaboi mentioned the Chuunin who was supposed to be supervising this mission. "Oh.. him? Let's just say I will send you to the same place he is after this is over!" however during his hubris he failed to notice the shadow reaching over to him and restricting his movement. "You little shit!" he would yell as he struggled to brea out but failed, the genjutsu continued to meet failure as they tried to influence him. A samurai's mind was strong, they were trained to fight shinobi but it'd seem Taroshi did not give enough credit to his opponents and perhaps it would be his failure. After a few attempts to struggle he broke out of the bind and before he knew it he was stuck in another. A few more explicitives coming from his mouth as he looked to the two. They truly were pesky and for that they would die a painful death. "I will kill both of you!" he shouted as he tried his best to break out of the shadow possession. "The damn technique is too strong, they will have to pay for what they've done. I will be sure of it. Emperor guide me!" he thought to himself as he prepared himself to do his worst.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
<B>Round 2​

[col]
Ryo
bdoEywt.png

HP: 15,956- 0+0=15,956
CP: 14,236-4812+459=9883
AP: 6.5 - 6.0 = 6.5 AP Next Round
|
Yaboi
HzR8tUn.png

CP: 14,614-2066+336=12,884
AP: 6 - 5.0 = 7 AP Next Round
[/col]

Taroshi
XntmN21.png

HP: 25,200-8625+0=16,935
CP: 14,400-655+0=13,745
AP: 8 - 6.25 = 9 AP Next Round
Status: Demon Blade Equipped, Slashing Style! Wired! Enraged!​

What happened?

0.00s Yaboi and Ryo maintain everything
0.00s Yaboi's Oil Trap goes off(Hit!)
.77s Ryo activates his Mangyeko Sharingan
1.11s Taroshi struggles to break out of the bind
2.22s Taroshi struggles to break out of the bind
3.33s Taroshi struggles to break out of the bind
3.85s Yaboi uses Rasengan on Taroshi(Hit)
3.85s Ryo uses Heatblast on Taroshi(Hit)
4.44s Taroshi attempts to enter stealth (Ryo unaware, Yaboi aware)
6.92s Yaboi uses Dark Displacement
8.46s Ryo makes a blind-shot with Convection Spheres(Fails)

End of Round 2!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'What a pain..' the boy said in his mind, a perhaps rehearsed phrase of his during any situation involving plenty of effort. Yaboi had listened to the words brought forth by Taroshi and the young boy of nine simply shook his head. The boy knew that it was possible that Taroshi might be lying, after all he had lied about his reason for being at the Hokage Rocks and the Academy, he could just as easily have lied about the illusive Chuunin. 'I can't forgive him if he killed the chuunin, but I can't just go off his words alone.' the boy mulled over in his head 'He hurt Ryo too.. I'll have to show him we're serious about this fight too. Then, I can give him one more chance.' Yaboi had finalized in his thoughts. Yaboi exhaled quietly, maintaining both his shadow possession and his earlier jutsu, shadow constriction. It would cost the shinobi a bit of chakra, but the payoff would be massive if his plan worked out accordingly. "Ryo! Ready for some payback?" the boy said with a cheeky grin, his eyes glancing to his friend Ryo.

Yaboi dropped from the tree with a small thud, all the while maintaining his concentration. With a few quick steps Yaboi kicked a small metal contraption up into the air just above his chest and began to juggle it with his feet like a ball. The oil trap that Yaboi had set down earlier, unbeknownst to Taroshi. Taroshi's movements would mimic Yaboi's due to the shadow possession, entertaining Yaboi at the same time. 'About time.' the boy announced in his head, and with a quick extension of his leg he lobbed the Oil Trap straight towards Taroshi's core. Near moments before it would simply collide with Taroshi the trap had sprung into action, a small 'door' opening and spewing out a flammable dark oil onto its victim. "Taroshi, I'm going to show you why you will surrender." Yaboi announced eerily to his teams opponent, perhaps a declaration of superiority. Not even a second later did Ryo activate his Mangekyou Sharingan "Ryo! We'll do this together." Yaboi announced, pursing his lips and holding his hands together as he maintained his shadow possession on Taroshi.

The boys knew exactly how to put the hurt on an opponent that was underestimating them. Yaboi's brow furrowed as he got into a low stance and pressed his right palm to the earth below; his shadow. He focused on his core as he had done before, pushing forth a sizable portion of chakra into his shadow. As Yaboi moved his hand back he slowly began to tug on his shadow, and with a final bit of effort ripping out a powerful vortex of chakra in the shape of a shadowy black sphere that seemingly spun on his hand violently. The young boy stood and brought his hand that held the jutsu back as a strip of Yaboi's own shadow climbed up his back and coiled around his arm and seemingly grabbed onto the sphere of chakra imitating a pushed down spring. Yaboi glanced to his teammate and went through a practiced short countdown to help time their attacks. The boy launched his right palm straight forward as he glared at its target, the shadow spring working in turn to launch the Rasengan forward at an astonishing speed matching his partners jutsu's speed "Rasengan!". The element of fire to the oil spelling out devastating consequences for Taroshi. The trap had worked to perfection, the oil igniting into a burst of harsh flames releasing into the air above.

'This should be a good enough message for him if he has any sanity.' the boy announced in his mind, observing the damage he had caused to his foe. "Taroshi, you've put yourself in checkmate ever since you attacked us. Just surrender already." Yaboi demanded calmly as he checked his corners "You're outmatched against the two of us. This is wasted effort, okay?". Keeping a watchful eye on Taroshi the young boy commits to a few handseals and remains idle for a few moments before assuming a fighting stance towards Taroshi.

WC: 691

Uchiha Ryo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ryo’s saw the opportunity that Yaboi’s shadow bind had given him, He was glad to have as someone as useful as Yaboi by his side. Ryo wondered watched Taroshi’s actions he was held firmly by the bind, he looked at Yaboi, “Yeah, I’m ready to get some payback.” Ryo looked at where he was struck by Taroshi’s blade, he was lucky that it had not struck deeper. Looking deeply at the man, the tomoes of his eyes went into a new pattern. He noticed that Yaboi had picked up at the fact that he his eyes had changed. Ryo knew that he needed to use the Mangkeyou against such a dangerous target lest he take a more fatal blow from Taroshi. “We should get this guy out of the way.”

He watched the restained Taroshi struggle to break out of Yaboi’s bind and was relieved that it held, “No time to play games, Yaboi. This guy means business, but we’ll show him what a mistake it was to pick a fight with us.” Watching the oil splatter all over Taroshi, Ryo held his Katana in his right hand and performed hand seals with his free left land, he turned to look at Yaboi and nodded to him, “Together!” Pulling his left hand back, heat can be felt gathering in his palm, he turned over to Yaboi and waiting for the right moment where the two would show their attack that he bit off more than he can chew. Watching Yaboi break off his bind and rush Taroshi with his Rasengan, Ryo quickly released the heat he had been gathering in his palm at Taroshi, the moment Yaboi made contact with his Rasengan. The moment both of their jutsus made contact on Taroshi he saw the oil ignite with the flames that came with their jutsus. But while in the flames Ryo lost sight of Taroshi.

Ryo quickly made a handseal with his free hand, and created four large spheres of flame, he looked around where he believed that Taroshi could be, but he could not even pinpoint where he was even with the Sharingan. Ryo felt foolish that he lost sight of his opponent again, He was astonished that the boy could even go back into shadows after the damage that he and Yaboi did to him, he must be very resilient. “You should give up Taroshi, be reasonable about this. Are you sure you’ll be able to continue on with the both of us fighting you?” he scanned the area, and released all of his balls of fire to his right side, gritting his teeth when he noticed that they had missed their mark.

wc:445

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, Taroshi did not expect that. Before he knew it he was covered in a thick black tar that slowed his movements and as he'd soon find out, really heat things out. The rage the boy harbored was beginning to come undone, normally he would keep things under control but no more. Letting out a yell of pure rage readied himself to destroy both of them he was still bound but he struggled as his anger only grew and grew. Yaboi's lies and deciet would not go un-forgiven.

However he would soon find out that oil wasn't only for slowing him down. In a blaze of glory was set he was aflame by both Yaboi's Rasengan and Ryo's heatblast. He felt his skin scorch and his hairs burn, the only thing he could smell was smoke. Coughing a few times and gripping at his now burnt skin he attempted to slip into the shadows. Hopefully to reorganize his plans and figure out what he wanted to do. Retreating was not an option but he couldn't underestimate them any longer. He noticed as Yaboi made a few handseals and smirked, realizing exactly what he was doing from his time in training. However he ducked low as Ryo fired off a few spheres of heat that struck the ground around him, luckily, it'd seem that they had no idea where he was.

Taking in a few deep breaths and saying a silent prayer to the Emperor for strength he prepared himself for his next onslaught. He would bring them nothing but pain and misery for mocking him like this, who were they to fight back against one of the Emperor's chosen?

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</B>
<B>Round 3​

[col3]
Ryo
bdoEywt.png

HP: 15,956- 6699+0=9257
CP: 9883-1348+459=8994
AP: 6.5 - 4.0 = 7.0 AP Next Round
|
Yaboi
HzR8tUn.png

CP: 12,884-1799+336=11,421
AP: 7 - 7.0 = 7 AP Next Round
|
Taroshi
XntmN21.png

HP: 16,935-8839+0=8096
CP: 13,745-1799+0=11,946
AP: 9 - 5.75 = 9 AP Next Round
Status: Demon Blade Equipped, Slashing Style! Wired! Enraged! Bound!​
[/col3]

What happened?

0.00s Yaboi maintains stuff
0.00s Ryo maintains stuff
0.00s Taroshi maintains stuff
0.00s Yaboi equips his blowpipe
0.00s Yaboi makes two basic strikes (Hit, Hit)
0.00s Yaboi sheathes his blowpipe
0.00s Yaboi attempts to enter stealth(fails)
.83s Taroshi attempts to basic strike at Yaboi (Auto-dodged)
.83s Yaboi attempts to enter stealth (Suceeds)
2.26s Yaboi uses Shadow Possession (Hit)
3.37s Taroshi struggles to break out of the bind (Fails)
4.48s Taroshi struggles to break out of the bind (Fails)
5.12s Ryo uses Rushing Burst (Hit)
5.12s Yaboi uses Midnight Strike (Hit)
7.81s Taroshi uses Annihilation on Ryo (Hit)
8.20s Ryo uses Dragon Fire (Hit)
8.20s Yaboi uses Grand Waterfall (Hit)
9.31s Yaboi uses Shadow Possession (Hit)

Taroshi ran out of time to perform actions
Ryo ran out of time to perform actions

End of Round 3!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi's eyes scanned his surroundings once more 'He won't give up. Have to wrap up this fight now before something bad happens..' the boy mulled over in his head. The boys were not only in a fight for their lives but they were also fighting against time, they only have so much chakra remaining in reserve. Once again Yaboi slid his painted blowgun down from his sleeve and into his right hand without wasting even a second his free hand grabbed and loaded in two darts. One and Two darts landed on their mark, surely serving as some form of taunt. It was Yaboi's intention to draw attention away from Ryo who had already been wounded by Taroshi and to further egg on the taunt Yaboi began to run at an angle towards the darkness, pulling down the skin from under his eye and sticking out his tongue mockingly to Taroshi. 'Come and get me, jughead.' Yaboi announced in his mind. Though Yaboi's act may have been too good as Taroshi did not lose Yaboi in the darkness and pursued him with his demon blade. A quick strike not even a second after Yaboi had begun to run filled with killing intent. Yaboi grinned slightly as the blade made contact with him causing the child to burst into an eruption of shadows, covering for Yaboi to move silently into a new position away from the prying eyes of Taroshi!

'This guy really wants to kill us, too bad. He should have surrendered.' Yaboi complained in his mind, having put in hope that the maniacal killer might have some sense. The young shinobi threw out a few firm handseals and once again did his shadow shoot out like a quirky tendril finally connecting Yaboi and Taroshi once again in a Shadow Possession jutsu. "Got him, Ryo! Lets hit him again!" Yaboi called out to his teammate, his eyes glancing to him briefly to ensure that he was heard and that his intentions to finish the battle were clear. Once again the two boys would patiently time their attack against Taroshi who struggled continuously with the bind he was in. Yaboi rushed Taroshi with a burst of speed while his right hand committed to one handed seals! The young shinobi would swing his arm from below diagonally a foot away from Taroshi, in a sweeping motion as if Yaboi was swiping at a ball. As Ryo's Rushing Burst came forth so too did Yaboi's jutsu, a sharp tendril of shadow shot out from Yaboi's shadow striking out at Taroshi from where Yaboi had swung his hand. "One more time!" Yaboi announced, eagerly jumping back a few feet away from Taroshi and once again committing himself to one handed seals. Perhaps unprepared Yaboi payed witness to a powerful taijutsu unleashed by Taroshi that hit Ryo hard "Ryo! Hang in there, we can't let this fool go!" he said through gritted teeth and a furrowed brow. Once again, timing was everything to the teamwork the two boys put in. "Hey Taroshi! Could've saved you the trouble of cleaning the Hokage Faces with this!" the boy said in careful jest, pushing forth his chakra and out shot from his shadow a large violent storm of dark water from the lowest depths. The boy watched patiently as Taroshi took Ryo's Dragon FIre and then had the pain of burning soothed by an avalanche of water crashing down on him from Yaboi's Grand Waterfall 'That anbu-senpai used this on kids.. Yikes' the boy thought idly as he payed witness to the devastation it caused. Once again Yaboi threw out more handseals and his shadow shot out in a straight line towards Taroshi almost a second after he had gotten hit by the boy's two jutsu. The two stood still, and Yaboi was oddly calm.

WC: 641

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back