Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Clear the Water [Battle Mission]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Amaya knew it was time to hone her live combat skills, and a battle mission was perfect. She had been directed over to the Vespasian Colosseum in order to pull off the mission. She had no idea what she'd be up against or what to expect, but she was told to be ready. Combat was something she hadn't seen anything real of yet. She had excitement written across her face as she strolled up near the colosseum. As she set eyes on it, she laughed a little. "Slightly intimidating isn't it?" She began a job up to the arches to enter the middle grounds. Upon entering, she looked around, before dropping her bag, tightening her bandages and yelling.

"Alright! Let's get this started, shall we?"

She dropped her demeanor to get ready for battle, awaiting the attackers.

Kouin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fell beast had grown tired of his dormant slumber; he grew restless by the days, no one approaching, no one worthy of his time. Though many have tried to slay him, or at the least cause blood to flow freely from his body, very few have managed a task such as that; it was like lambs coming to the slaughter, one by one they met their end, yet never slowing, never ending. When would they learn it was a futile attempt? There was a knock on his cell, a voice of some nonessential person broke his quiet slumber, Another seeks trial? A wicked smile worked across his face as he stood up slowly.

His third eye opened and he willed the door to open, nothing was really keeping him here but himself, but he had grown tired of the constant 'demon hunt'. The village had offered him sanctuary at the meager cost of being ready to be used as a training dummy, a small price to pay but better than being six feet under he thought. He made entrance into the arena and met gaze with a petite shinobi, he had to physically restrain himself not to laugh. His wing unfurled, kicking up dirt around him in a mini typhoon, My dear poppet, I hope you're prepared...

[I'll need you send me your actions, I can just grab your stuff from the profiles so make sure it's updated. I'll be posting my actions first so you can respond accordingly and to eliminate a third party intermediary as I'll also be modding it. Try your best k? Any questions you can ask me on discord and I'll help the best I can]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the typhoon of dirt kicked up and the...thing...spoke, Amaya let out a laugh. "I mean, if that's what you think is supposed to scare someone, by all means, let's do this!" She smiled, checked her wrapping on her bandages and walked slowly into range of the thing in front of her clearly wanting to fight. Confidence gleamed from her as she put every effort into trying to mentally fool the, what she thought was a demon, into thinking she would win rather easily. That being said, if the demon had stepped out of line, she might have to hope she can act in accordance to her training as well as possible. This beast might be dangerous.

"Let's get started, shall we?"

[Sending actions]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back