Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Clearing the air [Tutor/Private]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Entering the main hall of the clan house the Hyuuga already had everything prepared a table set out in the middle of the room a place to sit on opposite sides ready for his new student to arrive, safe to say the man hoped Kira would take his lessons to heart and realise he wasn't wasting his time but making sure the young Inuzuka could survive in the ANBU branch given the day to day missions they would have to undertake. Taking a seat one of the helping hands within the household brought tea placing a cup before each of the seating areas before bowing and taking her leave.

It was still a time of adjustment for the Hyuuga clan getting used to having both the clan reunited and being the clan head made things rather interesting around the clanhouse guards stations by every door making sure visitors did not attempt to access places they shouldn't not willing to run the risk of anyone gaining access to the secrets of the clan something that was expected of any clan no matter the blood that rank through their veins. This would be part of the subject of conversation that day amongst other things Kira had been sent to the Captain to learn and find himself tested to ensure his future within the leaf village.

Yukio was more than willing to show him that with some time and effort anyone could become someone to look up to, to take the torch and lead future generations of Shinobi with the will they all shared being members of the leaf village. This would come with the passage of time however first they would have nothing but a simple talk a chance to become acquainted and learn even a fragment about one another before proceeding forward.

[WC: 301/1500]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a crazy day for Kira,not only he literally became an ANBU in training overnight,he was also ordered to report to a captain,before he got there,he did preparations on himself,he was a tad scared something might happen to him as he heard the Hokage (the guy who got him into this in the first place),that he was to be subjected to intense training,not only it gave a shiver on his spine,it also gave him a heavy feeling of regret,a type of regret that got him keep on saying in his mind "why did i even bother come".

Then as he was walking to the Hyuuga clan's house,he wasn't alone,along with him was his dog or more precisely:his canine kin,which unlike last time,it got pretty big,for about twice or even thrice the times,and along with that,he also brought his trusty tool,a chained sickle with numerous carvings etched onto it,with it's chain wrapping around his upper body,like some sort of mild armor,Then as he reached his destination,before entering,he observes the house,seeing the guards made him feel uneasier,as he knew if something was to happen,he wouldn't escape from it as the exit is blocked up in the first place,but after just a few moments,Kira cleared his mind,faced Katsu,and nodded,entering the house,readying himself for what is to happen.

Then as he entered,he instatly saw the man,right at a room after doing so,he then slowly walked to it,his dog also doing the same but having no idea what his human kin was up to,then as he reached the room,he suddendly froze at the doorway,it was like something was at the door way that stopped him but no,it was his own consciousness that did it,as his crazy ideas to what may happen is almost as scary as his nightmares last night,which is about the exact same! Then,as he attempted and successfully forced himself in with each shaky step,he finnaly reaches the table,sitting down,with his dog doing the same beside him,and as they were in position,Kira took a gulp and then spoke.

"I-i was told to r-re-report!...ughhh...t-to you!".

Kira was very shaky in his speech,the reason maybe that either his nervousness,or that the weather was cold,yeah,probably the weather.

[WC:362]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the Student enter it was clear this was a rather new experience the sound of his voice giving a rather clear image of how he felt about the circumstances in which he found himself, not taking the time to mention it the Hyuuga gestured to the seat across from him with a wave of his palm. "Take a seat and drink some tea, Take a moment to get used to your surroundings your not here to be chewed out right now. Before i train anyone questions must be asked, ones i hope you answer truthfully." Waiting for the boy to take a seat the Captain took a drink of his own tea eyes glancing between the student and his companion causing the man to nod slowly.

"So you are of the Inuzuka, a rather unique and talented clan though that comes without saying, so I would be surprised if you weren't wondering why i summoned you here of all places. We'll start from the beginning, you found yourself here after being involved in a few incidents with your fellow academy students causing trouble that goes a bit further than simple pranks." Another drink and a moment of pause to give Kira a moment to adjust before Yukio placed his cup back on the table his voice rather calm and content given what had just happened hours before.

"My first questions to you are ones that could be seen as both simple and complex, what is it you wish to accomplish as a Shinobi though you learned and trained under the main branches care your circumstances have suggested a rather rebellious nature to such teaching. Makes me wonder are you simply following the crowd you found yourself in? Looking past your friends, your clan, removing titles and rank what is it you wish to learn and do within the leaf village?"

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After listening to the man,whom requested him to sit and have some tea with him,he them complied,but before drinking,he then stares at the cup for a moment and picked it up and for some reason,his pinky was automatically extended as he held the cuo,and while slowly consuming it's very contents. After hearing the man that it was not the time he'll get to the "intense training" part,he felt a tad relieved,closing his eyes for a moment,placing the cup on the table and stared at the man,listening to his speech,mentioning his clan,and the very reason he is here in the first place,after analyzing it,they seem like a plausible reason for him to be sent here,giving a nod in agreement.

"Yes,you're not wrong sir,i was one of the perpetrators.

As he finished speaking,he continues to stare at the man,waiting for the next part of his speech,this time it was a question,some of the questions were easy to answer but the other's were pretty dodgy,while the man is currently speaking,Kira continued to listen,but this time,he's also coming up with a good answer to give to the Hyuuga,after he saw the man finish,he then answers each questions,with the best answers he can come up with.

"What i wish to accomplish as a Shinobi?...so my goals right?....well,as of now my only goal is to increase my strength,that's it,so i decided to do so,i even loopholed that goal i made once,and about the question suggesting what i got myself into,well....i believe the crowd i am in,is not good....nor bad....i always think of it as "The Third Party"....".

After answering most of the questions of the man,Kira came to halt with last,that made him question himself,what do i want to do and learns,with no answer to give,Kira simply gave him what's on his mind.

"To be honest.....i have no idea yet.....sorry for that answer...i can't come up with any better ones".

[WC:313]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to what the Student had to say it was clear when things came to the academy students some were the problem others were simply pulled in as part of the collateral damage something that irked the Hyuuga a great deal, considering how things had been back when he was a student the current generation could call their learning experiences a blessing. "Well seems you got yourself caught up in something you may have been better off avoiding in hindsight, however, there are ways to see this as a boon rather than a punishment given some time and effort and that's what im here to do."

Taking a moment of pause the Clan head took time to think on where to begin with his explanation of what Kira was in for voting to begin with the blunt part of his explanation. "Well now that you are in my care I will train you the way i trained my previous student Soku, someone who has become an example of what training can give you with enough time." Rising to his feet the man walked over to a door sliding it open to reveal his Dojo used for his own training within the household.

"You will be seeing alot of this room in the near future, should you remain within the ranks of the ANBU and join my area of the branch I would have no issues seeing to such training or placing you in a team with those you will be able to work well with based on your abilities and to that end please come with me much has been done in this Dojo over the years and i would see to it that you too can make good use of it while you are here." Leaning against the now open door the Hyuuga gestured for the Student to enter showing what the Dojo contained.

Inside there was an assortment of materials, benches, training dummies and other such items. "While we speak decide what you wish to do, create something, train your Jutsu. Though you cannot come here without first letting me know I would like a glimpse into what you are capable of at this moment in time."

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While listening the Hyuuga speak,he then hears him mentioning that he could've walked off with no problems if he didn't join the crew,then after the Hyuyga said to him that this training was more of benefit rather than a punishment,Kira slightly smiled,due to the fact he got free training from some professional like him.

"Well you're right about the "better off" part but eh.....kids are pretty hard-headed sometimes".

Kira replied to the Hyuuga,agreeing to his past statement and also mentioning the occasionally or commonly occuring condition of most people called hard-headed,which is just another fancy-fied term for stubborn which is one of Kira's traits.Then,as he listened to what the Hyuuga was saying again,he then drifts back to the silence of his own mouth,after noticing that the man stood up and opened a door,revealing a dojo,he was pretty suprised,considering the fact that thing could be fit in such a place,but Kira didn't bother much,it is a clan house anyway,those are usually big.

After seeing the Hyuuga gesture to Kira that he should enter the dojo,Kira complies walking to it along with his dog,as he entered,he then looks at the large amounts of materials for training,he then quickly assumed it was the start,and after listening yet again to the Hyuuga,he then readies himself,the first step of readying being him unwrapping himself with the chains he wore.

[WC:224]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Its true i find the current generation a tad hard headed or outright foolish at times, but then again each of you have the chance for growth at the end of the day that's why you've all been separated like this. To earn that chance." Turning to face Kira his eyes came to settle on the chains he couldn't help but raise an eyebrow in that moment tilting his head to the side wondering what they were for. It would be interesting to see what the Inuzuka had planned with all the freedom he had just been given while in this place.

Taking a few steps in and closing the door behind them the Hyuuga leaned against the far wall while the student went about his business content with watching for time being Hakumei focused on the boy's chakra, how it shifted and formed. "So given your heritage, I assume you are already aware of your speciality, but what I want to know is there anything you have particular interest in. Something you would like to learn and develop to make your fighting style unique." It was a question the man commonly asked his students in the first lessons having a general idea of what someone wished to learn would make the process easier for both teacher and student.

Taking a moment to plot the boy's path out in his mind the process of training began to click together bringing a hand to his chin pondering on each step in great detail eyes straying away from time to time to look outside the pleasant scenery greeting them out the windows being one to help him think. He'd redesigned the Hyuuga household that way each action in its reconstruction made to make general quality of life for all living there just that little bit easier.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So that's why we were seperated..to improve?....in a moral sense i suspect?".

Kira pondered,chance for growth...i bet this is another moral lesson of some sort,but it can't be,no one would do that in a dojo filled with stuff used for fighting,then after a few moments,Kira noticed the Hyuuga looking at the chains worn around his body,after that his dog sat on a corner and eventually lied down because of boredom,hearing the door creaking as the man closed it,Kira then looked at him for a moment and then turned his attention back into the tools situated all around the place,then as the Hyuuga would look at the chakra,he would notice that it flows at quite the rate all around the boy's body,giving the man a speculation that the boy might be a user of either wind,explosion or any jutsu,volatile and rapidly moving in nature.

"My fighting style?....hmmmm..considering i am more of a person whose stamina is pretty great at the amount,i can say my fighting style revolves around fire,anything relating to it,and some wind to magnify it...and with the taijutsu...i prefer using a bladed weapon or a hand worn weapon for free movement".

Kira paused for a moment after answering the man's question,thinking about what he just said to know if he missed some important detail or even a minor one in his answer,then as Kira completely analyzed his answer,he then nods mentally,all of his specialties are all said after doing so,he then began to unravel the chains of his weapon,pulling out a handkerchief from the inside pockets inside his jacket and began wiping the rather shiny blade of the sickle after a few moments of wiping it,he then looked at it,after seeing a bit of his own reflection,he then smiled at the result of cleaning,as it looked clean and pretty to his eyes just the way he wanted it to look.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That is the case, there are times focus is required over working with others your own personal development may suffer with the amount of time you spend with your fellow academy students given the activities they partake in. That is why you are here to see what you could do." With the man drew the gloves from his clothing sliding them on before snapping the straps into place and entering a combat stance eyes locking to the student before making a gesturing motion to come at him a slight smile spreading across his face.

It seemed he had no interest in standing around forever wondering how Kiramaru would respond to this safe to say the man was curious to see what skills he had so far. "Let me see what you can do, there is no concern for myself in this you have my assurance you can't lay a scratch on me." It came across as a challenge more than a statement wishing to get the young lads spirits up at the aspect of such a challenge safe to say the Hyuuga was more than certain in his own mind that the boy would only be able to do so much but that wasn't the point of this at least to Yukio.

"Your not only here to learn but for me to see what you can do right now, with enough information I can open the door for you to get the right teacher and the right training to progress within the branch. Find your place in the world and see what you can do for the village as a whole." Words and action a combination of these two things could tell anyone a great deal so far the boy seemed calm and collected when away from the others an aspect he wished to improve on in the coming months.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kira listened to the man speak and after the man has finished in his speeched,he watched the him put on gloves on his hands,after that,Kira wondered what would the man do next and his mental question would be answered as he saw the man assume a combative stance,Kira grinned at the sight,finnaly..action. But before he moved a finger,he thinked about the damages to the house,since thinking that he may hurt the man is far-fetched,He's an ANBU Captain for a reason.

And as he yet again hears the man speak,he hears that the man would like to test his current abilities,Kira then looked at the man,drawing out his plan in his mind,also listing down the current defenses the man has,all he could think about is...a number of defensive jutsus and the Byukugan he has that grants him something vision something,Kira's internal monolouge them came to a halt as he didn't know what those eyes could do,as he only had faint memories about what the eyes can do,he just couldn't remmember so he devised a different plan,a plan to attack the man at the sides multiple times but after the man blocks every hit,he would then attack from above by jumping up and using a either a Stone Bullet,a Tempest or a Fireball jutsu so that the offensive move would be an effective one that can at least scratch the man.

But before he started out his plan of offense,Kira listened again to the man's speech,realizing that he will not only be taught by one teacher but by a few more,that concept give Kira a rub to his chin,wondering what type of teacher would teach him,to find that out,he had to test his skills at the Hyuuga,and test the skills he well,as he assumed a combative pose,before attacking,Kira said.

"Okay Mister I'm ready".

After he finished speaking,Kira pulls out his Kusarigama and performed three swings on the man which are slightly and intentionally innacurate,after that he slid to the side and whistled for his dog to block the Hyuuga's front side.

After the peices were in place,Kira gave a slash far from the Hyuuga,so far it didn't affect him,the movement wasn't the primary concern,it was the whirling mass of wind appearing between them,it's path would be a straight line headed for the Hyuuga and if it ever hits,it's effects weren't desirable at all.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the boys stance carefully Yukio nodded slowly eyes narrowing with a rather serious look settling on his features it was clear the man had all intentions of treating this like any other fight. "Hmmm an interesting tactic but lesson one, when the cards are set learn what moves your opponent has to play." Forming a series of hand-signs a wall of reflective glass formed before the Captain taking the hit for him before he continued the process four more versions of himself coming to life around him lifting a hand in unison as they spoke.

"This is Mirror ninjutsu, where as i am more than capable in offense my real skill lies in deception and stalling. The way I see it getting someone to run on fumes can sometimes be the quickest path to victory." Even in the midst of combat the Clanhead was a teacher first and foremost and lessons like this were his specialty though helping expand the boys horizons would serve the student and the village well in the future. "So with this what would your next move be? And what do you think you can learn from myself and lessons like this one?" Placing his hands behind his back he waited for the answer to his question.

This did not however mean his guard was down though he seemed to take a rather leasurly stance his fingers would twitch at slight movement, muscles tensed ready to ready at a moments notice if being in the branch had taught him anything it was never let your guard down until a lesson was over, no matter who it was you faced. "The way i see it you could continue to branch this combat style out, as such i will point you in Soku's direction she specializes in both Ninjutsu and Taijutsu as such you could seek to learn much from her."

[Tutor complete claiming rewards for both of us]
[WT: 1500+]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back