Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Climbing Up the Ladder [Requesting Yomi]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo left the hotel room, dressed in his usual Chuunin gear. He liked how it looked, but usually opted to forgo the flak considering it could be bulky and wasn't great for day to day but when meeting with a Hokage one should make themselves somewhat presentable. His hair was kept up with his headband, wrapped around his forehead tightly. He had told Saito where he was going the night before so he shouldn't have the kid running looking for him that day unless something went wrong. The hotel he was staying at wasn't far from the Hokage mansion so it only took him about fifteen minutes.

After making his way through the secretaries and the guards, and after a little of convincing and flashing ID he managed to get through, allowing him to meet with Yomi. He knocked on the door that was labeled as her office and waited for a response.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi picked her head up from the desk as she was sitting there dying of hunger. The food hadn't arrived and she was becoming hangrier and hangrier as each moment passed by. She looked at the door and groaned, wondering who it was at her door. Everyone knew she hadn't eaten, so, it better have been someone with the food or else it won't be pretty. Yomi flung her hair back and sighed heavily.

"Come in..." She said, her tone even not betraying the hungry monster that she was quickly becoming. As Tatsuo entered, her heart sank as she realized that it was not the food.

"...oh..." Yomi was visibly saddened that he wasn't the person with the food. "How can I help you, Tatsuo?" She was half a second away from asking if he had any snacks.

[Topic Entered]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was a bit disheartened to see the Hokage being so disappointed because of his presence, this was really starting to become a trend when he met with Kages. He couldn't think of anything he did wrong since their time meeting. As he walked his way into the center of the office, he bent down a bit giving her a low bow. "Thank you Lady Hokage, I appreciate your time." As he rose he pursed his lips for a moment, it would probably be a bit too direct to just ask straight away, he would need to word it carefully. "Well.. so.. I know I have not been in the village for a long while, but I think i've grown to a level that is a bit higher than that of a Chuunin, if you get what I mean?" He said rubbing the back of his neck, he felt so awkward asking for this he kind of just wanted to act like he had the wrong room but there was no way he could do that now. He laid out his request and not it was all up to her.

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi straightened in her seat as she listened to Tatsuo's request. While he did not out right say what he wanted, she knew what he was asking. "Well Tatsuo, you are right that you have not been in the village for long, but, I have read Kaji's reports. While what you've been doing is great, as it stands, I would need to see what you can do before I make a decision." Yomi pushed away from the desk and placed her hands on her grumbling stomach.

"Main Branch has a lot of responsibilities at the gates, and I need to know if you can stop threats as well as do normal policing and community relations. As such, I need you to stop a made up threat."

Yomi stood up.

"That made up threat is the ANBU Sennin. Seek him out and fight him. Last a few rounds and you can have your promotion to Jounin." Yomi walked towards her door and opened it.

"Come back and let me know how it goes." Yomi was sending Tatsuo on his way. She wanted to see what he can do herself, since reports could only tell her so much,

[OOC: Rank up given under the condition that you last 3 or more rounds with the ANBU Sennin. Good Luck.]

[TLUS]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back