Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cloning Blues [Solo/One-Shot/Training]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It's another day in the Nimbus Delectatio and as Yuu returned to the forest once more, which he already knew what kind of training he will have today. Long story short, he just learned a new Ninjutsu that allowed him to use his main element so he can create a clone of himself. This was actually a popular jutsu for most of the ninjas and now that he decided on his own main element which is Lightning, he learned this jutsu just yesterday and today, he wanted to master it so he can use it more efficiently.

As he arrived at his usual training spot, Yuu then took a deep breath as he mentally prepared himself for his training. "Okay, let's do this," he muttered before he create some handseals to activate his Ninjutsu. "Elemental Clone! Lightning!" Suddenly, electricity started to spread out from the 10 years old boy as it gathered together to form a shape of a person, creating an identical copy of Yuu himself. However, this copy was emotionless comparing to Yuu's energetic self. Regardless, he stared at his own clone in awe while he realized how he looked like right now. "Wow, so that's what I looked like right now."

Back to his training, he tested the clone's movements by doing a kick on the left side and a punch on the right side so he can prevent accidentally hit it. To his surprise, it copied his movements when it saw Yuu, which he confirmed that his clone has no problems so far. "Alright. Now let's see if you can do well in battle." As he said this, he assumed his battle position as his clone does the same and without any delays or warnings, Yuu then charged in and did some multiple punches to it, which the clone not only dodged his attacks, but also blocks them with his arms. But to his surprise, the clone started to speak with his own voice. "Is that all you got?"

Now liking this, they continued their spar for a few minutes until the clones started to grow tired. "I think... that's all I can do. See ya then." The clone then dispersed in electricity, which Yuu must have guessed it must have worn out its strength and chakra from the spar. With that thought out he decided to create 3 more clones to continue his training as he created some handseals to do so. "Nice! Now we're getting somewhere!" He grinned as he assumed his fighting position once more, which his clones does the same as they charged in each other to train.

After a few minutes of sparring, the clones now grew tired from this and thanked their original for this before they dispersed in electricity. As for Yuu, he also grew tired not just because of his training, but because of the clones he created. "Now I know why the book said I have to be careful when creating these elemental clones. Creating more of them means I have to deal a large loss to my chakra." As he said this, he decided to stop training for today as he needed to rest to recover his strength until tomorrow.

[MFT/WC: 540]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back