Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Close Your Eyes and Do Not Forget Me [Important]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Weeks drifted before Haruka had summoned the courage to see him again. Her first time to see his kind green eyes since she had left the village. They had wrote back and forth over the sweltering storms of months in Roenesia. It hadn't been until Masao had left them all that the letters had stopped. Near the end of her mission, as she prepared to sail across the sea for a few grueling months. She started herself again, a million miles away on that island, only to return stronger for her village. Still, she kept one part of her older self. Her love for Natsu and the need to help him on his way to being Sennin. He was so brilliant and capable. The first thing that had become real to her in a wasteland of cold distance around her.

Everything had fallen into place for them. Sadly though, at the cost of a man she thought fondly as a father for both her and Natsu. From the word of her friend, Tanaka Hikari, she learned of his death and Natsu's rise of power. There had been a strange mix of emotions for her then, but it did not tarry the need to set herself up to support him. She had to break the chains of her father. Settle herself in. Manage past mistakes. But, it was now time. Oddly she still felt uneasy even still. Her body was weighted to the floor in front of his door. Her hand knocked weakly against the oak at first, unsure if this was the right way to approach her grand entrance. Of course, he wouldn't hear such a meek thump and took to a more forceful knock.

She distinctly remembered reviewing his schedule today and knew he didn't have any appointments at this time. Haruka shrugged, reaching into her pocket for a spare. She'd let herself in and wait. He was probably out getting donuts for lunch. That diabetic fool really did need to start watching his sugar. She'd give him the lecture after their reunion. A reunion which she had imagined every night before she fell asleep on the blood stained island of Roenesia. Her heart thundered at the thought of his embrace.

Stepping over the threshold, Haruka slipped out of her shoes and crossed into the living room. The sun spilled into the room through the full windows across the way. His main room was kept tidy, as she had last left it the night she spent before her departure. The young Shima called out his name a few times with caution. Still there was no answer. The silence didn't sit well with her. Nor did sitting still on the couch, she thought after remaining on the loveseat for a couple minutes. It was probably best to busy herself.

His study room had always been a chaotic flurry of paper work. As his secretary, it was only right to tame the mess. Opening the door slowly, she first saw the erratic arrangement of files on his desk. Shelves lined the walls with books he had collected over the years. Books he probably never read in full. Her almond eyes dusted over the trail of papers, finally laying her gaze upon the floor. The body sprawled out of the floor barely breathed. The rise and fall of his chest a faint and pathetic attempt to keep him alive. He remained unconscious as Haruka rushed to his side.

Futile attempts to call him back rang through the room. No wounds, she checked over quickly. He was cold, even to her standards, she remarked as her hand rested against his cheek. She nearly crashed against the desk while reaching for his headset. “Hospital staff standby, I have an emergency at sennin Do Natsu's apartment. The sennin is unresponsive and I need immediate transfer assist to the ER. I repeat...”</COLOR>

***​

The medical team responded with frantic pace, but it hadn't been fast enough for Haruka. The minutes seemed like hours as she rested his head on her lap, coursing a medical jutsu through his system to relieve pain if he had any. She could do nothing else, afraid to set off more problems to this mysterious illness that had claimed his consciousness. As they lifted his body away onto a gurney, she felt his weight go, but a heaviness remained.

Not for a second did she leave his side. The team of doctors was impressive, she knew from her time here, but it did not alleviate her anxiety. The morbid slide of a tube down his windpipe was the first strike on the clock. A clock that slowly counted down the moments when she would know. What was happening? Was it all ending before it began? He was so helpless and still. The ventilator whirled to life, keeping him breathing a steady pace. A nurse tentatively brought Haruka to the waiting room while they transferred him back for a brain scan. She slumped into the chair, cold and numb to the world once again. Hours went by. Hours of nothing. Haruka faithfully waited. She'd wait forever if they could just bring him back.

<COLOR color="black">Shima-Sensei, a man crossed the room to offer his hand to her. She rose up quickly, ignoring the gesture. I am sorry to keep you waiting. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose any information to you at this time-

He has no kin. This is the sennin of the main branch and I am his assistant. You will inform me of what's happened. My branch has the right to know. Word will break fast of his absence, so out with it now.” Her voice shook with sudden anger.

I suppose so. My apologies. Would you like to see him?

No matter how much time spent looking at him, Natsu wasn't Natsu. He was so frail under the power a ventilator. An IV ran through his forearm, taped carefully to his skin. He was pale and still like a mirror image. Surrounded by the smell of the hospital and the awful colors of the room. For the first time since she was little, Haruka remembered the childish fear of the sick. That uncertain feeling to approach anyone near the threshold of death. Her legs wouldn't move towards him, frozen in place not by the power of her ice, but by the power of her own fear.

What happened?” The darkly haired woman hoarsely whispered.

His body has put him into a comatose. The MRI did not read any sort of brain trauma, but we did get some other disturbing readings from some one like him.

Someone like him?

A Kaguya. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but his parathyrin levels were extremely high. I'm sure you understand that a Kaguya does need a higher level of calcium for bone control and restructure, but for any normal Kaguya these levels were just far too high. His thyroid went into an active state, parahyperthyroidism. This didn't happen over night. He had been slowly developing it without his knowledge, ignoring the slight symptoms. Until it eventually rose into a thyroid storm and caused this coma. His levels aren't going to return to normal quickly, but we shall monitor him vigilantly.

How long until he is awake? She knew the question couldn't have an answer. As a doctor, she already knew what this all meant. “May I have some time alone with him?” Haruka trudged through the room to his bedside. The doctor nodded, informing Natsu's left behind companion that he would contact the Raikage right away. She clasped his hand tightly between her's, falling slowly to a chair near the bed.

You were so close.” Tears pooled in her eyes. The first since he held her in his arms under the weight of the Kirigakurian ocean. “Please don't leave me. Please.” Her voice broke into an ugly sobbing. She pushed her face against the bed, heaving into the mattress. “I didn't get to say goodbye to Masao. And now this? Cloud needs you. The Raikage needs you. I need you.” Despite her pleas and tears, he did not move. The sennin who never got his chance. The broken Kaguya. The man she loved. Into an undisturbed sleep, Do Natsu of Cloud drifted.

[Topic Entered/Left]
[Do Natsu, has decided to take a long break from NC. He has asked me to deal with the fate of his character as he cannot post himself. This shall serve as a stand alone post, so that everyone may see.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back