Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

C'mon, Really? [Jonin Exam]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo wasn't exactly keen on the idea of fighting to prove his worth as a Jonin, he already felt like he was truly capable of fighting and didn't like the idea of hurting those from his own village. But the Hokage's word is final and strength was a very common metric used among shinobi so he wasn't all that surprised. The sun had just set about an hour ago, twilight of night had filled the field where he awaited for the exam to begin. Tatsuo looked around at the many trees that covered most of the village, fighting in a forested environment always was to his advantage but he doubt it would matter all that much. Apparently his opponent was a Sennin and while Tatsuo was confident in his abilities he was well aware of how powerful a Sennin could be.

Letting out a tired sigh he looked up to the cloudy sky, not even stars able to penetrate through the thick fog. He could only hope his enemy wasn't a sneaky one, it'd be damn hard to see him at night. The only light was a shining from the Hokage's office above them. Tatsuo wondered just how long it would take them to get ready, he opted to not tell anyone, not even Saito about the exam, he didn't want him to worry. Tatsuo spent the day training and fine tuning a few things, but overall he felt ready.

[Entered Thread, Requesting Yomi and Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to land on the ground as he stood there, looking around for a few seconds he paused to himself as he sighed his mask covering his face as his eyes met the salute of a lonely figure, it was clear he was wanted for some reason, the question was why was he summoned here and who believe that they could summon him to the fight. It was clear that Takeshi was here for a purpose as the mask hid his eyes the green hair waved in the wind for a few seconds. As he allowed a smile to come to his face.

“What is the reason behind the summon? I don’t appreciate it, nor do I like being called to heel like a dog in the night”

Takeshi was already annoyed that he had turned up to this place when it was so late, he would much rather be in bed enjoying his time. Of course though it didn’t matter he had been called and he would answer as he stood waiting to see what the reason behind this was, his black and white robes whipping around in the gentle breeze blade firmly on his back he allowed himself to arrive and consider what was taking place.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo looked to the ANBU who he could only assume was the Sennin, his smile barely visible under the nearly non-existent light filling the yard. He glanced up to the window, noticing someone watching. Must be the Hokage he thought to himself. While he didn't look it, he was actually very nervous, his hands were sweating and he bowed to the ANBU. "I am sorry, it wasn't my decision for this to happen but it's required for me to become a Jonin. I hope you can understand." Tatsuo did not realize this was the same ANBU he met that one time on the border of the Fire Country.

"I hope you can forgive me but it seems like we need to go a few rounds.." pointing up to the Hokage's office. "They gotta make sure I was actually training all that time in Cloud." he said with a chuckle as he took in a deep breath and prepared to battle. He had no idea what his enemy was capable of, but on the plus side, neither did he. "I really don't like fighting fellow Leaf Shinobi, but I promise I won't disappoint you."

[Calling B-Mod]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466887-500-275.gif
[col3]|
It is I, the ever fabulous Sanyu and I shall be your bmod for this random fight. There are a couple of things I need from both of you, and please cooperate fully.

1) Your profiles, preferably copy pasted as they SHOULD have everything up to date.
2) Links. Please. For the love of adorable kittens, link your stuff.
3) If stuff aren't linked in your profile please link them in your actions,
4) I swear to adorable kittens I will do... nothing cause I don't think I can, but I will be very miffed.

You have 48 hours from this post time go!!!
|[/col3]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
vvVAT10.png

Takeshi
HP: 39000
CP: 39000 - 450 = 38550
Corrupted Energy: 11700 - 3025 - 1000 - 2000 = 5675
AP: 10 - 8 = 2
AP Next Round: 11
Status
Maintaining: Corpse Soil, IER, GA, Sharigan

Rinku
HP: 18900
CP: 16200
AP: 3.5
Status
Maintaining:

Graveyard Amalgamation
HP: 7695 -3125 = 4570
AP: 4

[spoilername="ZOMBIES"]Zombie 1
HP: 1344
AP: 2

Zombie 2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4
AP: 2[/spoilername]​
|
XdG0ajw.png

Tatsuo
HP: 40950 - 1638 + 1228 + 325 - 238 = 40627
CP: 27825 - 486 = 27339
Natural Energy: 4173 - 750 - 587 = 2836
AP: 10 - 9.5 = .5
AP Next Round: 10.5
Maintaining: Active Camo, Enlightened Suppression​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 1!

0.00s Takeshi's Dark Invitation Activates
[Tatsuo's energy is drained!]

0.00s Takeshi activates his Sharingan
2.00s Tatsuo activates Active Camo
2.00s Tatsuo attempts to stealth
[Takeshi is aware!]
2.50s Tatsuo Equips his Wood Reinforced Skeleton
3.00s Tatsuo takes a defensive stance

3.00s Takeshi creates a Graveyard Amalgamation
3.00s Graveyard Amalgamation forms a skeletal fortress around Takeshi

3.50s Tatsuo switches to an Earth Style

5.50s Takeshi uses Corpse Soil to summon a zombie hoard!
6.00s Tatsuo uses Earth Rasengan on Takeshi
[Auto-Hits the Skeletal Fortress!]

7.50s Takeshi Infuses the soul of Rinku into one of the zombies!
8.00s Tatsuo uses Enlightened Suppression on Takeshi
[Auto-Hits the Skeletal Fortess!]

8.00s Tatsuo uses his willpower to use a free cancel
[Fails]

10.0s Tatsuo's Enlightened Suppression attempts to dispel the Graveyard Amalgamation
[30% chance, rolled 92, not dispelled]

Takeshi
Tatsuo
Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
- Forgot to add the damage from Dark Invitation
- Missed Tatsuo using active camo to stay in stealth
- Maki has brought to my attention that you cannot make a conditional to attempt stealth again if the initial fails.
- added Enlightened Suppression chance and healing factor.|
[/col3]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to summon his monsters, he wasn’t in the mood to play tonight and it seemed that he wanted to make short work of this fight, it was clear to him that he had to do the work quickly and efficiently as well as making sure that his opponent suffered for their attempts to fight him so openly. As the bone behemoth covered itself around him the Uchiha allowed himself to take a sigh in, it was time to start to summon his creations and right now he needed to make sure that this fight didn’t last to long. Bringing his hands back together he allowed a smile to creep under his mask.

“Seems that you caught me at the wrong time, no matter I will try and make this fun for you as well.”

[Actions Sent]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo definitely did not expect bones. When the giant monster came from the ground and protected Takeshi it really did throw Tatsuo for a loop, he ended up wasting a few attacks on the monster instead of his original target. It'd seem that the ANBU was more than meets the eye. He would have to be very careful from now on. It even managed to take a Rasengan straight to the face and barely even seem scratched. Tatsuo bit this bottom lip as he prepared for his next course of action.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
vvVAT10.png

Takeshi
HP: 39000
CP: 38550 - 450 - 810 - 2475 - 1980
Corrupted Energy: 5675 - 1510 + 756 + 53 = 4974
AP: 11 - 6.5 = 4.5
Status
Maintaining: Corpse Soil, IER, GA, Mangekyo Sharingan

Rinku
HP: 18900 - 756 = 18144
AP: 3.5
Status Chakra Bound
Maintaining:

Graveyard Amalgamation
HP: 4570

HP: 1344 - 53 = 1291

Zombie 2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4
|
XdG0ajw.png

Tatsuo
HP: 40627 + 1228 = 40950(Max) - 5692 - 5235 = 30023
CP: 27339 - 238 - 531 - 850 - 238 = 25482
Natural Energy: 2836 - 293 - 586 - 586 = 1371
AP: 10.5 - 9.5 = 1
Maintaining: Active Camo, Enlightened Suppression​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 2!

[Tatsuo's energy is not drained! Rin's is! Amalgamation is Ok! Zombie 1 is affected! 2-4 are safe!]

0.00s Takeshi activates his Mangekyo Sharingan
0.00s Tatsuo attempts to enter stealth
[Takeshi and Rin are aware, Amalgamation and the Zombies are not!]

1.90s Tatsuo uses Enlightened Suppression on Rinku
[Rinku is Bound! Tatsuo uses Active Camo to stay in stealth]

2.00 Enlightened Supression attempts to dispel the Graveyard Amalgamation
[30% chance, rolled a 5, but it can't be dispelled!!]

2.73 Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb, Dragon Hydra on Tatsuo
[Hit, Tatsuo is not set on fire and is brought out of stealth!]

3.00s Graveyard Amalgamation is no longer defending Takeshi

3.81s Tatsuo uses Enlightened Supression on Takeshi
[Miss!]

5.00s Zombie 1 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

5.00s Zombie 2 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

5.00s Zombie 3 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

5.00s Zombie 4 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

5.45s Takeshi uses Darkness Falls on Tatsuo
[3 Hits]

5.45s Tatsuo uses his Earth Style - Gaia's Veil to go into stealth
[Takeshi, Rinku, Zombies 1&2 are Unaware. Bone Amalgamation, Zombies 3&4 are aware]

6.19s Tatsuo does a hidden action

8.00s Graveyard Amalgamation uses Grave Stomp on Tatsuo
[Misses!]

8.10s Tatsuo does a hidden action

9.04 Rinku attempts to escape the Enlightened Supression
[10% chance, rolled 13, Rinku is still bound]

10.0s Zombie 1 strikes Tatsuo
[Blindshot: Fail]

10.0s Zombie 2 strikes Tatsuo
[Blindshot: Fail]

10.0s Zombie 3 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

10.0s Zombie 4 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------|
[/col3]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
God dammnit was all Tatsuo could think after being hit by that. As he continued to summon creatures Tatsuo shook his head, he really didn't like this jutsu. Summoning corpses to do your bidding was something that definitely did not sit well with him but this was an exam and he was a shinobi who the Hokage obviously commissioned. His complaints on that would have to be stifled, he'd have to make it to Jonin first before it even mattered. He managed to use his suppression on Rinku, a great wooden dragon came up from the earth wrapping itself around the creation. Tatsuo smirked as he knew it'd keep that one out of the fight, but he wasn't the one he had to worry about. Looking to the ANBU he knew he had to go into stealth and prepare for the worst. Hiding in some trees he began to set up his next course of action.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed a flash of annoyance to come to his face once more as the anger ran threw his veins, he allowed himself to feel the dark pulsating threw each fibre of his chakra as his eyes narrowed down onto his opponent. It seemed the boy preferred to stay hidden, maybe that was his plan but for now Takeshi had a way around that and he would make sure that the boy payed for this infuriating insult to himself. As he allowed his eyes to flash with the power of the Mangekyo sharingan it seemed that he was going to have to step this situation up and make the understanding take place.

“Its fine, I see how you want to play so let’s make sure that you understand what you have got yourself into.”

[Actions Sent]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
vvVAT10.png

Takeshi
HP: 39000 - 3795 - 1651 = 33554
CP: 32835 - 450 - 387 - 990 - 2475 - 369 - 1980 - 1800 - 2529 = 21855
Corrupted Energy: 4974 - 1510 + 756 + 307 + 106 + 1638 = 6271
AP: 11 - 11 = 0
AP Next Round: 10
Status Inner Tremor 1
Maintaining: Corpse Soil, IER, GA, Mangekyo Sharingan

Rinku
HP: 18144 - 756 = 17388
AP: 3.5 - 2.5 = 1
Status
Maintaining:

Graveyard Amalgamation
HP: 4570 - 307 = 4263

HP: 1291 - 53 = 1238

Zombie 2
HP: 1344 - 53 = 1291

Zombie 3

Zombie 4
|
XdG0ajw.png

Tatsuo
HP: 30023 - 1638 + 1228 - 5692 - 102 - 400 - 200 - 50 - 482 - 8259 = 14428 + 423 = 14851
CP: 25482 - 272 - 252 - 1513 - 581 - 469 - 1109 = 21286 - 423 = 20863
Natural Energy: 1371 - 690 = 681
AP: 11 - 10 = 1
Maintaining: Active Camo​
[/col]
[col3]|
Round 2!

[Tatsuo, Rinku, Graveyard A, Zombie 1&2 Are Drained, Zombie 3&4 Are Safe!]
[Tatsuo is dropped from stealth!]

2.73s Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb, Great Dragon Fire on Tatsuo
[Hit x3!]

2.73s Tatsuo uses Rasen Tremor on Takeshi
[Hit, Miss, Hit; Takeshi is affected by Inner Tremor once]

4.55s Takeshi uses Crippled on Tatsuo
[Partial]

5.00s Zombie 1 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

5.00s Zombie 2 strikes Tatsuo
[Hit!]

5.00s Zombie 3 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

5.00s Zombie 4 strikes Tatsuo
[Hit!]

5.00s Graveyard Amalgamation uses Grave Stomp on Tatsuo
[Miss!]

5.45s Darkness Falls from last round attempts to strike Tatsuo again!
[Hit!]

6.82s Tatsuo uses Piercing Timber on Takeshi
[Miss!]

6.82s Tatsuo uses his Earth Style to stealth
[Takeshi, Rinku, Zombie 1-3 unaware]
[Graveyard Amalgamation & Zombie 4 aware]

7.14s Rinku attempts to break from its bind!
[10% chance: Rolled 79, still bound]

7.27s Takeshi uses Darkness Falls on Tatsuo
[Tatsuo does a hidden action]
[Tatsuo loses focus on his Enlightened Supressions!]
[Automatically hits the Wood Wall, remaining damage to hit Tatsuo]
[Blindshot Failed]

8.64s Tatsuo does a hidden action
[Success! Takeshi is bound, Tatsuo is out of stealth!]

8.64s Tatsuo uses his willpower to freely cancel the Cripple
[Its C rank so it is automatically dispeled]

10.0s Zombie 1 strikes Tatsuo
[Hit]

10.0s Zombie 2 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

10.0s Zombie 3 strikes Tatsuo
[Miss]

10.0s Zombie 4 strikes Tatsuo
[Partial]

10.0s Graveyard Amalgamation attempts to grave stomp Tatsuo
[Partial]

10.0s Takeshi does a hidden action
[Succeeds]
10.0s Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb, Great Dragon Fire on Tatsuo
[Hit, Hit, Miss, Hit]

10.0s Takeshi uses Dragon Flame Bomb, Great Dragon Fire on Tatsuo
[Hit Hit, Hit, Max Hit]

10.0s Takeshi uses Infernal Maw on Tatsuo
[Hit, Miss, Hit]
10.0 The Water Prison Drops!

10.0 Tatsuo heals up a bit

Notes
----------------------------------------------------------------
Round 3 is over, dunno if you guys are gonna continue just tell me on discord.|
[/col3]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Man he really is strong Tatsuo thought as things really began to heat up in his battle against the masked ANBU. No wonder they chose him to test Tatsuo, never had he faced such a powerful opponent one to one. His legs felt broken and his body worn, while he felt like he got a few good hits off on him for the most part the ANBU was relatively unscathed compared to the examinee. While he could probably fight for a little while longer it definitely wouldn't feel good and it felt like just enough time that he had to pass. Calling over to the ANBU he said, "Thank you for the exam. I think that's as long as I had to go for Jonin. I guess it's up to her." he said pointing up to Yomi who he assumed was in the Hokage's office above, watching the fight. "You're one of the strongest shinobi i've ever fought.." the last time he hurt this much was in his fight with Kaen. He grimaced thinking to how weak he was back then, but being able to take these hits truly was a testament to his growth as a shinobi. He would've definitely lost had this battle continued, but he couldn't help but feel happy that he had the opportunity to spar with such a shinobi.

Falling down to his butt, he grabbed his legs and shuttered in pain, luckily the fight was over, the pain all over his body bothered him more than that of the results of his exam. While he wanted to be a Jonin of course, currently he just wanted to feel better. Luckily he healed fast but a day or two of rest would definitely be needed after this. Taking in a deep breath he began his regeneration, a technique only known to those capable of utilizing natural energy with such mastery. Using the very environment to heal their wounds and repair their injuries at a cellular level. A truly useful technique especially for one sustaining such injuries. Taking in another deep breath and stabilizing himself, "I know I didn't hit you that hard, but if you want I can heal you up a bit too. What's your name, anyways? Or your code-name or whatever you're allowed to tell me." he asked while continuing to focus on his wounds repairing themselves. Grimacing once again in pain, he moved his legs a bit and winced, "Man, I can see why the Hokage said I only had to last for three rounds with you, until I get a lot stronger, I doubt there's a chance in hell i'll be able to keep up with a Sennin."

While Tatsuo probably seemed a bit silly just sitting down and acting like he wasn't just fighting as hard as he could against this guy moments ago, that was just the kind of guy he was. He couldn't hold a grudge to save his life, if anything he was happy to have faced such an opponent. It really showed him where the gaps in his strength were and what he needed to work on. The last time he fought a shinobi that strong he was sorely outmatched. While Kaen was toying around with him, Tatsuo felt as if this ANBU went all out on him. "God damn, what did you do to my legs?" he said rubbing them once again, he had thought it was a Genjutsu but.. maybe not?

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the boy sit down it seemed that he thought this would be the end of this matter, but it simply would not. Takeshi allowed himself to walk up to the Chunin as he looked at him, his eyes narrowed behind the Sennin mask that he wore, it seemed that he had gotten his answers that he wanted. Takeshi allowed a small sigh to come to his lips as he allowed himself to look at the sky as he listened to the words, his zombies and creations lingering around him as he looked back down to Tatsuo the mangekyo sharingan looking down to him.

“You should have declined the exam, gone somewhere else for you see this was not considered fully. I just wish that you knew what you started, such a simple act an exam can shatter the very soul and core of someone’s stability.”

Takeshi walked around it seemed that Tatsuo was more worried about hits legs and the Genjutsu that had been cast. Takeshi finished his words as he allowed his hands to come up once more and he allowed the hand signals to come together as he waved them in a split second. Instantly lightning light up the darkness of this fighting and the bolts of lightning with a roar crashed into the back of the boy, it seemed he had let his guard down and right now Takeshi didn’t have time to consider the actions. He wanted to make sure there would be no second wave to speak.

“Sorry that this had to end this way, but I have no choice, your actions will have to be considered. I am sorry for that last move, you fought well and should be proud of your actions, but right now those actions have been caught in question”

Takeshi allowed himself to look at Tatsuo, though he knew that the boy probably took a few hits it would need to be considered. Takeshi allowed himself to pull out the headset that he had and allowed himself to make once single click on the channel, deciding to miss the one that ordered the attack instead he wanted to go direct to the person that he considered to be fair in this situation as he allowed his headset to come up to his head once more. He clicked it for a few seconds.

“Maki, meet me at the Mansion. We have an issue that I required you for.”

[Maki summoned]

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A call came for him. The Captain gives a simple nod of his head and throws on his new ANBU uniform. Gone were the robes and the white mask. Instead, what soon walked up to the scene of a finished fight was fully armored samurai figure that was covered in armor. Black was the color scheme here, with some red. He was head to toe armored, and a cape billowed from his back. It was quite overbearing, and he relished knowing it.

The armored figure stops shy of the two and turns his head to look at Takeshi. ”You rang?”

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to turn and look towards Maki, as he knew full well that he was now here to help, it seemed the last move had put the boy down onto his unconscious state, it was clear that he knew full well that summoning the Captain meant one thing, it seemed that the attack had come from the blue was their supposed to be a memo before hand or was their supposed some reason but with neither one explained to Takeshi he wanted those answers. As he looked at the new armour of his Captain he nodded to the boy and glanced back at Maki.

“Do what you do best, I want answers, he attacked me tonight without warning, something about an exam and the fact that he had been told to do it. I want to know exactly who by and what he holds the answers to. Take what you will from those instructions. But get me answers my friend.He pointed to the Hokage Mansion before, I believe that someone inside commanded this of him.”

Takeshi turned to watch what the Captain would be doing as he waited patiently he knew full well that Ark would be in a world of pain. And it seemed that Maki was the best person for this task, though the Sennin enjoyed his friends company he wanted to make sure that he got the help he wanted and the asnwers he desired to know by the end of this chat between the three of them. Takeshi allowed himself to glance up towards the Hokage mansion as if allowing Maki the key to start to search for answers.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”You leave me the best presents. I’m starting to wonder if Yuki should be worried about the state of our relationship.” Maki removes the helmet to reveal a face creased with laughter before he goes back to his normal self. Soon pieces of the armor are removed, and all of it collapses in on itself. It was astounding just how small of it all seemed to get, finally taking a shape like a cube that he puts into a sealing scroll. He was in his normal attire now, which allowed him more….freedom with this.

Hokage Mansion? That would be Umashi then. Maki didn’t see the Hokage ordering this, though. Who else would it be? Well, he knew one person who might want to do something against Takeshi. It wasn’t much of a leap of logic to guess that she had an issue considering the three times Maki had encountered her, she made her opinion of ANBU well known. The Captain steps over to the knocked out shinobi and begins to form seals. This would need to be done quickly.

First, a genjutsu is cast. Not on Tatsuo himself, but his shadow. And held there. This is followed by a second genjutsu. Next, Maki does the most potent of binds he can to hold the other in place. A rift opens on either side of Tatsuo and a multitude of shadowy arms reach out to grasp the chuunin and hold him in place. While they could do quite a bit of damage, right now they simply held him down. Finally, Maki places a hand on Tatsuo’s brow and floods his system with enough healing chakra to wake the dead. Literally, in this case.

The effects would be interesting, to say the last. As soon as Tatsuo’s consciousness returns, the two genjutsu immediately shift from his shadow to his own mind. To Tatsuo it would be as if everything had gone entirely wrong. He’d failed. And he would only ever fail in the future. Nothing would ever succeed for them. Meanwhile, Takeshi sitting just within his sight would appear to Tatsuo to infact be Yomi, watching what happens.

Maki stands over the bound boy and stares down at him, a frown on his face. ”Oh, you’re awake. Sadly, you’re going to regret that you are. You attacked a Sennin, which is an act punishable by death. I have no idea who you are, but I called in a witness to make sure this execution goes off without a hitch. Any last words?”

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Betrayal was something that Tatsuo had faced before. Once again he put faith in those maybe he should've been a bit more cautious around and it came to bit him in the ass.

Life flushed back into the boy as Maki used his healing jutsu, the boy rushed awake. It took him a moment to adjust to his surroundings, he was bound, there was Yomi, and he just felt.. bad. He lost, obviously, he expected that but this? He felt like he'd lost in everything he had ever done. As if he was climbing a mountain with no peak, the pressure of failing was great. He slowed his breaths and tried to calm himself but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't shake this feeling. Taking the time to finally realize what was going on he noticed Yomi and a stranger that he had seen once at the gates. His mind flashed back to the gates, where had first seen Maki. A man dressed as a Samurai would be Tatsuo's executioner. Ironic.

He looked over to Yomi and furrowed his brows, taking in a deep breath he looked between the two. Both Maki and his Hokage. He pursed his lips, lost for words. Tatsuo had apparently got caught up in a scheme of powers greater than him. A simple pawn in someone's game. It hurt, in all honesty, but no matter the looming threat of feeling hanging over his head he couldn't help but feel a certain amount of peace in the situation. From the day he chose to travel down the path of the shinobi he chose to never kill and always to protect those who could not protect themselves and at no point in his life did he feel like he failed that. His thoughts raced back to his original adventures through Lightning Country with Kaji, saving the merchants in the mountains of Momentum Deo all the way to his fight with Kaen where he and two of his brothers stood evil in the face. The only thing he could feel was his spirit blaze, for those he had passed his Will of Fire to, for those who passed their Will of Fire to him.

They say your life flashes before your eyes when you face death and it surely did for Tatsuo, all of that happened in a matter of a few seconds. The boy's face was obviously exhausted and his eyes wide in fear but his spirit was steadfast nonetheless. Taking in a deep breath he collected his thoughts and looked straight to 'Yomi'. "Guess your definition of last a few rounds is different than mine."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that they had the answers that they wanted as Takeshi in the new form of Yomi allowed himself to look at Tatsuo who was speaking, it seemed that they had a deal together or one that would at least see the difference between the two of them. In that split second, he had to make a decision as with the identity of what had happened and who had said a few things it seemed clear that Yomi was the one behind this plan in Takeshi’s eyes. As he allowed himself to ponder the words coming to his lips as he spoke in that second.

“You failed to impress me, you are not worthy of the rank of Jounin yet. It seemed that you were just simply outmatched”

Takeshi tried to keep the words quick and simple as he tried to avoid long conversation it was clear that he wanted to make sure the message was sent across and that Tatsuo was left hanging by the person that had set all of this up, as Yomi stood up she looked towards the executioner that stood there and wanted to make sure the point was made.

“Do what you must, I have no use for him now”

It seemed that the wheel was turning and Tatsuo was in the middle of it as much as Takeshi would have preferred this he gave Maki that nod to signal that he should swap places back with Yomi, he saw the preparation to at least be able to salvage something form the boy though his soul was probably broken and split he saw the potential even if it seemed that Tatsuo didn’t see himself being used in a game. That infuriated the Uchiha and he knew full well punishing the boy for following orders as the last thing that needed to be done.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki leans down, getting in Tatsuo’s face so he can’t see Yomi anymore, before dropping that genjutsu. ”Between you and me, it sounds like you got setup. Which sucks. So I’m going to do you a favor here. Scream.” He forms some seals, a wall of black power rising between the two of them and Takeshi. Maki pulls his sword free and a bottle from one pocket. Red liquid from inside it pours into the blade, then onto Tatsuo around his neck. He motions for the other to scream, and only once he does so does Maki drop the blockade technique, revealing Yomi is gone, and Takeshi is now there.

”Good, she’s gone. I didn’t want to kill the kid for following the orders he was given. Seems…unfair. Need me for anything else?”

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi lazily picked up her headset as she devoured her cookies while sitting in her office. Her pregnancy brain was threatening to get Tatsuo hurt and she hoped that the Uchiha would not be too upset by her...miscalculation. Pressing it she was met with immense static. She waited for a moment for it to die down before she radioed him.

"Uchiha Takeshi" Yomi said through swallowing of her cookie. "Sorry I forgot to tell you that I was sending Tatsuo over for a fight as part of his Jounin Exam. If you are upset, please take it up with me." Yomi received a bunch of static on the line and she was unsure if he even got the message. The woman sighed and waddled out of her office to the office of the Special Advisor.

Barely knocking she opened the door to update him on the situation. He'd probably give her that look and shake his head, and perhaps admonish her in the most appropriate way before doing what she was about to ask.
giphy.gif
"Tama...could you go make sure that, Tatsuo doesn't get banged up too bad. He's down there with Takeshi and I can't tell if everything is okay or not. I would go myself, but, you'll end up with two situations if I don't go see Mikasa right now. I of course radioed Takeshi, but, I don't know if it got through to him." She pouted a little and gave him a look of guilt because she knew she fucked up. Of course, under normal circumstances she would not have done such a thing, but, Tatsuo may or may not be in some mess because of her. This required her to acknowledge it if she were to get Tamashii's assistance especially because she had no ulterior motive by sending Tatsuo to Takeshi besides the Uchiha being a good measure for his exam.

Yomi waited for his response and would take whatever he had to say before she would go to her doctor's appointment. Either way, she'd hear about the outcome of today's events.

[Topic Entered/Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back