Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cold white angel sings [Closed]

Omoi Tetsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fog trailed along the forest floor like the train of some ghostly maiden's wedding dress, but even through it, Tetsu could see the feint red blush of the plant he was looking for. It was dangerous, there was no question about it, and required serious training in botany to differentiate the healthy strains from those that would emit nerve toxins that would cause you to seize your way into a painful and endless darkness. Tetsu was not a botanist, but he knew a little, and was drunk the rest of the way to the certainty he needed to act decisively. He sat alone with his salvage and watched the world unfold before him.
Hayate and Royce are driving down a snowy road as giant metal turtle-like airships slowly emerge from the clouds.

Royce: Invasion of the nudists. I swear you couldn't even write anything this ridiculous...
Hayate: Hmm?
Royce: Apple, they're coming out with these new haptic heat fields for Winter.
Hayate: They must love lawsuits. Someone's going to freeze to death out here.
Royce: Nah, I think it's safe, but that's hardly the point.
Hayate: Why are you complaining, ya ol' dog?
Royce: Even I have standards. I draw the line at crazy fascists. Most of them are fat and ugly anyway.
Hayate: [Upon hearing the car phone ringing] Shh. Yo.
Matsukuro: Where the fuck are you two? Diplomats are pulling in now.
Hayate: We're at the office, looking for you. Don't you see us?
Matsukuro: Yeah, sure, that's why I can hear your truck's engine running in the background, right?
Hayate: You can't hear shit, that's the office heater.
Matsukuro: Yeah, okay. So where are you? Come on, give me a story to tell them.
Hayate: I see them, out there in their ridiculous ships. We'll be there in fifteen minutes. Just stall them.
Matsukuro: Well, hurry your asses up already.
Hayate: Roger. [Hayate hangs up.]
Royce: So what do you think brought them out to our neck of the woods anyway? They've kept the lines awfully quiet all the way up.
Hayate: Nothing good, that's all I know.
Royce: Right, must've taken a hell of a fuck up to bring them down to our level.
Hayate: Think this is the fabled 'fallen angel' we've all been waiting for?
Royce: It was bound to happen sooner or later. Why not?

Lilium and Amna walk off the recently docked ships as their envoy continues to dock around them. Matsukuro comes out to meet them.

Matsukuro: Welcome, good to meet you Ms. Cheung and Mrs. Anatolia, right this way please.
Lilium: Thank you.
Amna: Do you have a washroom here?
Matsukuro: Of course. It's in through those doors, the second room on the left
Amna: Great, thanks.

In the washroom.

Amna: This was a mistake.
Lilium: They're as nervous as we are, Amna. You know how first impressions are.
Amna: Two seconds in and they just can't help themselves from uttering lies; we should have kept this in-house. Those small lies are going to turn into big ones too, that's how it works.
Lilium: You're wrong, you can't forget how you were when you first joined the company.
Amna: We don't have time for them to grow into it, think about what you're doing before you act.
Lilium: You know we don't have time to bring her back on our own either, she knows all our protocols. Say they take advantage of us, so what? There's still more to worry about. Don't be petty.
Amna: They open their mouths, and all that pours out is lies.
Lilium: Listen. Focus. I need your help, okay?
Amna: Okay. I'll try to cooperate. Resentfully.
Lillium: Attagirl.

Lilium and Amna sitting in an office with Matsukuro as he passes around cups of tea.

Matsukuro: So what brings you two here anyway? And was your whole team really necessary?
Lilium: I'm scared.
Matsukuro: Scared? About what?
Lilium: Something bad might be happening as we speak.
Matsukuro: Well, that's just a tad bit vague, I'm not sure we can help you with that alone.
Amna: We don't really need to spell it out for you, do we?
Matsukuro: Well, at the risk of sounding a bit dense, I kind of wish you would.
Lilium: We want to work with you, and that's going to open your organization up to advancements in tech that you wouldn't come across naturally.
Matsukuro: We're well aware, thank you.

Hayate and Royce speed walk in and hastily find themselves seats after greeting the two diplomats.

Hayate: Hi, nice to meet you, nice to meet you, sorry we're late.
Lilium: It's okay, we forgive you.
Hayate: [Indicating Amna] You speak for her too?
Lilium: Yes.
Matsukuro: Anyway, so what?
Royce: [Discreetly, to Hayate] Fucking weirdos, right?
Lilium: So all we ask is that you don't play games with us. We're not negotiating or competing with you. You know what happened already, don't you?
Matsukuro: I have a guess, but if I'm right, I'd really prefer it if you spelled it out anyway.
Lilium: You are right. It was my fault too...
Matsukuro: No one said anything was your fault. Are you okay, Ms. Cheung?
Lilium: Your organization can find anyone, right?
Hayate: Most anyone, but we really haven't had a target like yours before. They're going to be smarter than us.
Lilium: It doesn't matter, you can't afford to fail.
Hayate: Why not, exactly?

To be continued...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back