Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Combining Colors

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Bathing was something that rarely lasted a long time for the deformed and manged woman who's gaunt body leaned back into a bathtub, the water that touched her pale and charred skin steamed as though she was too cold to touch. The water licking her wounds like pitiful and weak healing-kisses. The blind eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling as her long body stayed stretched out, and her hair dripped with steaming water. It was a quiet and sanctuary place where she could properly think and hold heer emotions. Iori and Kasa having their rendezvous downstairs as she stood out of the tub and drained the water.

Her body was bony and jagged, and even the unharmed side was awkwardly lanky. Grabbing the handkerchief from the counter, she coughed a few more violent heaves into it, leaning over the counter as her body shook and shivered at the impact, and the spots of blood wept onto the white lace cloth.

Leaving her bandages and clothes to lay onto the floor, she slipped on her under garments, and moved into the master bedroom, something she would never dare to do. Standing in front of a wall, which was made totally of a mirror, she ran her hands down her bod. Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. The bumps, burns, sickness--she looked sick.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stupid woman, acting so childishly at the dinner table; she would surely have something to say about that incident. He would approach the master bedroom, having been informed by one of the servants about her whereabouts; thank goodness for the inferior, who make the daily grind a lot easier. "Explain yourself." He would openly state as the door became stressed, opened with a bang - hitting the wall. "Why were you acting out during our meeting? And why are you standing there, naked." He turned his face in disgust, throwing a nearby towel at the woman.

"Have you no shame, showcasing your womanly nature in front of me like that?!"
Kasa would move away from the bedroom and into the en-suite. "Now, I demand to know why you were acting so childishly! You are a lady of Unohara household, and yet you act as if you're nothing but common! Common as the servants that prowl along the sidelines! Damnit, woman!"

Kasa really wasn't phased by the deformity that she carried; in fact, that is why he loved her. She was different to all of the others, unique and so strong to carry such a heavy burden on her shoulders. The Unohara would pop himself at the edge of the bed, turning his gaze away from the sight of his naked lover. It was undignified to be in such a way towards someone you were suppose to care for.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His footsteps could be heard outside the door, her fingers tracing the marks that deformed her body. Her crystal eye opening and staring into the mirror that showed such an ugly figure and creature of great disgust. The door swung open, and Itami was almost certain he had a whip with him the way he spoke. She expected his girly figure to dare challenge her to a tussle--almost dared him to. The eye turned violently towards him, as her body stared facing the mirror and the door left a considerable mark in the wall it viciously ran into. Throwing a towel at her, Itami didn't move to pick it up as it fell at her feet and he left the bedroom to the add-on of the room. It was his fault she was disgusting still. He was the one who wanted to live with her. He was the one who put the sick ring on her finger. He acted out at the dinner. He threatened her.

He did! Him him him!

Itami reached down and clutched the towel. Cover yourself up. You are disgusting. He was still pointing fingers at her from the other room as she tried to remain calm. Kasa was just upset that she didn't accept his apology--and why should she? Why was she still listening to him now? Turning slowly to face him, as he had re-entered the room to sit on the edge of the bed, the towel wrapped around her awkward figure, she stared him down with those unfocused eyes.

"Is it even possible for you to love, Kasa?" She couldn't stumble over her words in this conversation. She had to push herself to speak with power and poise to stand up to the likes of him. "Is the definition of 'wife' to you a word of submissive ignorance? I had really hoped you were diffe--" She stopped herself, swallowing the rising blood hard as her hand rested on her collar bone for a moment to compose herself before she started again:

"Do you treat me like an animal because I'm a woman...or because I look like one?" She'd turn away from him again, the crystal eye shutting so she wouldn't look into the mirror, but rather lean her head against it as she took in slow and uneasy breaths.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I do not associate with animals, you fool!" Kasa slammed his fist into the post of the masterfully crafted bed, causing the wood to shiver and quake. However, the post did not shatter; thankfully, that was expensive. "You are my possession, that is what a woman is to a man! They are the blood, heart and soul of any family, yet you don't seem to know that is you're place!" He moved himself away from the bed and rubbed his hands against his face, sighing greatly. With a muffled voice, to start with, Kasa spoke, "And love? You talk to me about love for what reason?!"

He didn't want to admit it, no, he wouldn't.

"You hoped I was what, Itami?! You hoped that I was something special?! I'm not, clearly, and the more you delude yourself into thinking like that the more hurt you'll get! My very existence, the burning fire that has kept me alive was not love! It was anger, revenge and pain! This is reality of life, and such meaningless things such as love aren't welcome in the real world!" He was already hurt form the loss of his family, something that Itami hadn't experienced yet. And especially not in such a manner to his own experience.

"You, a scarred woman, should realize this. The world is cruel, it is unforgiving and it is lonely. I feel this burden almost everyday, a painful sensation that ripples through my bones. And... you, the woman who casted her addicting spell, I actually find myself caring for you. I find myself falling for you, you, of all people. A woman of incompleteness, yet... a woman who is ironically completely perfect." The anger, the boiling of his blood could be easily identified by Itami. This was the true nature of an Uchiha after all...

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Possession?!" Itami coughed violently into the rag she had grabbed from the side-table again, raising her voice at his ignorant statement. "I will not be treated as a possession!" I hate you. Her scrawny arms trembled at the anger that ran through her veins as she turned back towards him, "The world has made me ugly for all to see, but Kasa, the world has made you something worse:

You are ugly on the inside."
Itami huffed slightly as she moved and grabbed a dress from the wardrobe and slipped it on as she grabbed a duffle bag and began to shove pointless belongings into it. "Come find me when you treat me like you care about me." She coughed again into the rag, the amount of spots on it becoming more persistent. "I will not be your possession. I'd much rather be hideous." She hissed at him as she ripped open the drawers of the nightstand open angrily and began to shove things into the bag again, only to freeze as he called her 'Ironically Perfect'.

She held the roll of bandages above the bag in complete shock before she muttered: 'Y-Y-You...don't...m-mean that...'

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Don't you dare turn your back on me, Itami!" Kasa punched the wall, his anger becoming far too much for his body to bare. His mind was going into overdrive, and he couldn't help himself. "You have the audacity to call me ugly on the inside, when all I see is the beautiful from you?! How dare you!"

Oh no, there it was. The surge of anger and despicable rage... The burning, never-ending flames of the Mangekyo Sharingan's Ameratsu. The sudden burst of black, sickly flames bounced out from his right eye, causing a heavy set flow of blood to flow from his eye. However, this technique was not meant; he couldn't even control it all that well. And it was in a flash before the room was set ablaze was the never-ending flames. A clear line had separated Itami, whom stood closer to the door than Kasa, who was only surrounded by the spreading fire.

No, no, what did he do?!

"Itami! Go, run! Go get away from the fire!" He would shout, attempting to lull the flames but to no avail; the Sharingan was clearly at its limits. After all, Kasa was 32 years old and had activated the Mangekyo Sharingan in his early 20's. The power that had gifted Kasa also weakened him considerably. Although his wife, or rather soon-to-be wife, would be safe from danger. She would have to exit the room and call on assistance. The Unohara had very little time left.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of the wall cracking from his fist made her tremble slightly as she turned slowly, clutching the dress as she collected her own wits and took a step towards him as he continued to treat her like his workhorse rather than his wife: "Stop yelling at me!!" She screamed as the rage finally built up in the room and, literally, burst into flames. The crystal eye cowered, actually being destroyed in the process as the sand fell and burned in the emblems as Itami stood, frozen. She could feel it. It was that heated feeling. It was all very familiar as the hair on her left arm stood up in fear and her body shook with a sudden panic attack. The familiar feeling of heat had triggered the memory that she had spent years trying to get rid of.

"Itami! Go! Run! Get away from the fire!"

"D-d-daddy?" Kasa's voice had been those words that her father had screamed at her so long ago. The fire neared, and her bare feet took an uneasy step backwards.

"Itami! Hold still!"

She hesitated for a moment before it all triggered that there was danger, and she wasn't in it-- the love of her life was. Itami took another step backwards before she began out the door, sprinting down the stairs, tripping often, and running into quite a few things, "Help! K-a-" The rough coughing started again as she leaned against the wall, her head spinning from the loss of blood. "H-Hello?...Kasa...upstairs...fire..." She breathed heavily, coughing again as the maids flocked to her side again, as she pointed upstairs, "Save my husband!" She sputtered through coughs as she leaned her head against the wall and the woman left, all but one, up the stairs, to the phone, and they were saying something... what were they saying?

Coughing. More coughing. The maid beside her way saying something, she could feel her touch her face, and shake her arm as she tried to communicate, but she couldn't hear her and the crystal eye needed to be re-created. Coughing. More coughing. A glass pressed against her lips and thrown into her mouth.

They were talking about her burns.

She had came down stairs without her bandages.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths

So much wasted time, to man plots and mischievousness in his life... too many regrets. And what did it take, to be surrounded by a fire that he couldn't control; even though it was him that managed to summon the feral, mindless beast. What an ironic end to this tale. As Itami drifted off from sight, the fire began to ambush every corner of the room, taking no prisoners, and taking everything in sight into a flame riddled grave. It was near impossible to control the never-ending flames, as previously disclosed with Chizuru - his strength was diminished due to the overwhelming power of the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Maybe it was better this way...

His life was full of misery, anger and blackness. He was at an age where his actions, performed in his youth, were creeping into the form of a consciousness. As the flames latched themselves onto their unwittingly weak master, Kasa began to realize the result of his impatience, his little self worth and total disregard for humanity. Why couldn't things have been different? Why did he have to lose all precious to him, which poisoned his heart like a badly cooked meal? Why couldn't he rewrite history and change the outcome out his tragic childhood? Why did he leave things too late...

Why, why couldn't he accept love and be with a woman far too beautiful for this world...

half_burned_by_katrina_crane-d4ento1.jpg

A woman bound by the constant judgement of others, her heart in the right place but her mind constantly flailed by the temptation of beauty. And what a beast, Kasa, a horrid creation that used her weakness against her. No, that wasn't right, she wasn't some toy, some shield to defend himself with. She was a woman who needed to be treated right, a woman who deserved the world; whom deserved beautiful in its purest form. A complete woman, so sown down by her idea of incompleteness.

"ITAMI!" Kasa squeezed out her name, a single word, before the flames engulfed his body; breaking the beams below and gracing him with a high fall from the floor above.

Smash.

The flames subsided and there he was... left with horrid scars all over his face, a body destroyed and crisped into submission. A man two minutes away from meeting Death himself.

[Near death]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It could be heard on high. It could be heard on the mountains, in the oceans, in the desert, in the village: it could be heard. Her name being screamed through the building: it could be heard everywhere but to her own ears, which had been ringing too loud to hear anything. There was too much bustle and panic, as she coughed violently onto the tile--yes she would remember that tile forever. It was white, freshly polished, and her blood continued to stain that purity. The purity that was almost as clear as glass, like the relationship between a fair maiden and a knight. But the more she coughed, the more stained it became, but she couldn't stop it: the spilling of blood ruined the purity.

The spilling of uncontrollable emotion ruined it.

The maid grabbed her under the arm pulling her to her feet as her foggy crystal eye would open and catch a glimpse of the rubble pile, a body lay mangled from the fire. Itami let out a cry of some sort as she fought against the woman who attempted to drag her to the hospital, her body reaching for him, as she damn near leaped over the girl's shoulder. She was screaming something, but she could not hear her own voice. Her ears rang viciously as the eye moved to look for her, and the body in the image of her mind only enraged her more.

"Let me go!! Let me go!!" She screamed, as she fought with the girl violently "Kasa!! Kasa!! They were all rushing now, something moving to hold back the raging wife, others to wait for the authorities, some to call for help again. "Unhand me filthy wenches!" She finally gave a last shove, giving a might smack to one of the poor women as she broke from the human-baricade and dropped in the rubble as she pulled beams of wood and pieces of the floor and ceiling away from her mangled husband, blood dribbling from her mouth as she grabbed him and made attempts to pull him from the rubble. The girls back away slightly from the monstrous woman who, with a bit of help from some jutsu, began to carry her husband from the rubble. Her burns were exposed, and her status worsening as her ears rang more and more, coughing violently as she moved quickly to the Tower, thankfully not to far away.

[TOPIC LEFT HEROICALLY WITH KASA]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back