Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Combustive Seal Experimentaion

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fūinjutsu are a type of jutsu that seal objects, living beings, chakra, along with a wide variety of other things within another object. Combustive Seal is one such jutsu. It is a jutsu which allows the user to scribe a seal capable of holding fiery chakra, this allows a user to set up traps by storing their flames for later use. Once stored, this seal fades from the view of normal eyesight, detonating when a source of chakra other than the user comes nearby or if the user chooses to release the seal. Those attuned to flames may channel their burning passion into the very weapons they wield, but for Kuren her weapons seems to glow a burning red the moment they are drawn for battle.

wxylGNl.gif
Kuren’s puppet looked similar to a boy though the weapon’s arms and feet were clearly made of metal. His attire was a bit out there as he was shirtless, save for a tattered red cape. He wore a washed-out green and purple pants that were baggy and stop just below his knees. A strange metal helmet adorns his crown. As Kuren draws the puppet she channels a Combustive seal though it. Suddenly the lens on the puppets helmet lit up and strange symbols begin to appear on the lens. The symbols shift and change to form a circular pattern which seems to give off a fiery aura similar to a seal. With her puppet in its current state, all taijutsu it preforms would be classified as a fire jutsu. Thus allowing her to do something most interesting and deceptive.

She would cut her strings to the puppet causing it to fall lifeless to the ground. However the puppet was not out of the picture as the seal was still in effect. Kuren would point to a training dummy and yell, “Activate!” Suddenly the puppet would come to life just as hot as before. The puppet would attack the dummy with a taijutsu and fall back to the ground lifeless.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata was Heading towards the academy, Planning to look around one last time before he goes on his mission and get in some final training, Walking down the streets in his kimono Overcoat as he looked around in amazement, Soon after the mission he would be a genin. Clenching his fist as he really wanted to rise the ranks fast, hoping to get a good enough position.

He soon arrived seeing an unfamilar face but a familar using jutsu. He walked up and spoke

"Need any help?"
He asked as by now he would be known around the academy and not to mention uchiha's have been known for their talent and fire ninjutus abilities.

(sorry for short post......this is before he went on the mission

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
s83uumB.png
Kuren heard a voice suddenly come from behind her, which causes her to jump slightly. Unfortunately she was far to engrossed with what she was doing to be paying attention to her surroundings. She did had a bad habit of hyper focusing on things, especially if it is something of historical importance. “Oh, no I was just training my fire jutsu.” A small little rumble could be heard from Kuren’s stomach. She looks up and sees the sun already at its zenith. Seems she lost track of time as well. “I was just about to have lunch if you care to join me.”

Kuren then rifles through her bag while still taking to the boy. “My name is Ha Kuren.” She then pulls out a huge ball of rice with several patches of seaweed. A normal rice ball only has one seaweed patch and was small enough to easily hold in a single hand. This rice ball she was holding had seven seaweed patches and was the size of a bowling ball. “Onigri?” She holds out the large orb for him to take. “Don’t worry I got a second one in here for me.” She knew that training often builds up a hunger and thus she made plenty. Though she did not predict having a eating partner, this was not unwelcome. Food always taste better with company or at least that is what her mother liked to say.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back