Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Community Improvement Team Applications [Open]

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Please send a PM with thoughtful responses to the following questions to Keiji
Names: What other names have you gone by on NC that we might see?

Internal or External: Which kind of focus would you prefer to prioritize? Internal site and community Improvements or External broadcasting and advertisement? Depending on your answer, please provide answers to the relevant questions below.

Past Experience: Have you ever done any kind of service oriented work (as a store clerk or similar), taken any classes/have a degree in marketing or other related subjects, and/or been a previous member of the Advert team on NC?

How much time would you be willing and able to dedicate to CIT?: Several hours a day? A week? other?

Anything else you think we should know?: Please include any other information you believe would be relevant to your application.

If Internal
Join Date: When did you join Ninpocho properly? (by properly we mean when did you transition from a lurker to a roleplayer)

Lacking: Where do you feel Ninpocho lacks in terms of communication and assistance for players?

If External:
Chat Platforms: What chat platforms do you prefer to use, and regularly use? E.x. Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Tumblr.

Social Media Sites: What sites would you feel comfortable advertising on, if any? E.x. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr.
Code:
[b]Names:[/b] [i]What other names have you gone by on NC that we might see?[/i]

[b]Internal or External:[/b] [i]Which kind of focus would you prefer to prioritize? Internal site and community Improvements or External broadcasting and advertisement? Depending on your answer, please provide answers to the relevant questions below.[/i]

[b]Past Experience:[/b] [i]Have you ever done any kind of service oriented work (as a store clerk or similar), taken any classes/have a degree in marketing or other related subjects, and/or been a previous member of the Advert team on NC?[/i]

[b]How much time would you be willing and able to dedicate to CIT?:[/b] [i]Several hours a day? A week? other?[/i]

[b]Anything else you think we should know?:[/b] [i]Please include any other information you believe would be relevant to your application.[/i]

[b]If Internal[/b]
[b]Join Date:[/b] [i]When did you join Ninpocho properly? (by properly we mean when did you transition from a lurker to a roleplayer)[/i]

[b]Lacking:[/b] [i]Where do you feel Ninpocho lacks in terms of communication and assistance for players?[/i]

[b]If External:[/b]
[b]Chat Platforms:[/b] [i]What chat platforms do you prefer to use, and regularly use? E.x. Twitter, Facebook, Discord, Tumblr.[/i]

[b]Social Media Sites:[/b] [i]What sites would you feel comfortable advertising on, if any? E.x. Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr.[/i]

Last edited by a moderator:

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Want to help improve NC?
Want to help us advertise and bring out the word of NC to the world?
Want to help bring in more wonderful players, writers and characters to RP with?

Consider the CIT. This is where it happens. This is where all the things above are in specific focus.
If you have great ideas for the site to advertise and bring in more players, this is where you apply.

Team is still open, and we'd love to see YOU within and help!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back