Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Community Improvement Team (previously titled Advertisement Team)

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Greetings everyone!
We've been at this for a long time. The site is literally over 14 years old. Having been first registered at 23rd of april 2004.
In that time we've survived everything from cataclysms to great horrors. We've survived and continued on for all that time and made great improvements and changes to the way we've been doing this, both good and bad. And it's amazing, exciting and fun to try and figure out ways to improve our site and our community. New ideas are constantly being thrown around and it's always fun to see what sticks and works out for all of us.
And seeing as we are quite a unique bunch where common tactics and techniques might not always work in terms of management and community engagement, it's a special task to try and figure out what can actually work.
Enter..
The Community Improvement Team! (C.I.T. for short)
0dZJqWa.gif

The team focused on improving YOUR TIME on Ninpocho​

The Community Improvement Team, which was previously titled "Advertisement Team" Was a team I created a few years back after I had become an admin, that had a set leader and did what it was supposed to do. (And while I know the advertisement team wasn't exactly new at the time, nobody had created such a team post-hack.) The few different leaders it's had did amazing work in promoting our community on social media and on other forum communities. But alas, when the previous team leader backed down due to RL reasons, the only one standing up at the time was myself, and unfortunately I'm the type to get easily creative when it comes to specific areas, and I had many ideas to develop these ideas, and a team to help me with it. So the Advertisement slowly became my testing ground for different ideas. (Enter the Council Guide, New Player Guides, most recent Shinobi Shops, Patreon, and our many phpbb extensions that's been tested and implemented throughout the years and more! Has all come from the Advertisement Team) The many different members that's helped and worked during the time has been invaluable.

However, all of these different ideas and concepts kind of warped the teams actual original goals, and the actual name of the team didn't really fit anymore due to that.

That changes now, as the team shifts its attention and focus on two very intricate things that are entirely necessary in order to maintain such a large community as NC.
The Community Improvement Team (C.I.T.) will focus on the following:
  • External
    • Promotions online, outside of the site, be it through advertisement or Social Media, including Patreon
  • Internal
    • improving the Quality of Life things, and building more tools and assistance for new players to potentially further the quality of usability for the community as a whole.

With these changes a new leadership of the team was needed, one that was both able, willing, and with the right experiences and talent to provide the team with the right direction. This is also due to my own lack of time to properly take charge of each and every idea that comes through my head.
This title and honor is handed to our one and only Suika an experienced Cloud Councillor who's been apart of the site since 2006 and has continually helped and supported our community both in and out of their own village. This is an opportune moment for new ideas and concepts to see the light, so please give them a great welcome to the stage as Team Leader of the C.I.T!

I'm personally very excited to what this team can accomplish. So if all this excites you, and makes you want to help and contribute to general site and community improvements that aren't attached to lore, dev, and our other OOC teams, please feel free to send an application either Suika or myself.
More information on applications please read here

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back