Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Complicated Mind [Tutor]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was using a close rock to sharpening her blade, she had heard of a new student seeking new knowledge, who stayed all night at the library reading the different tomes that were available and Asuka admired that. The need to gain knowledge to get stronger. In turn she decided to help and send a note summoning the student to the park. Why the park some may be asking, well... it's where most of her good experiences had come, where she had learned the most. It seemed now it was time for her to teach.

Having said that, she patiently waited. Having prepared some sort of class to her new student with a few side tests to see if he was fit and ready to join the ranks of the leaf Shinobi. With that thought in mind she waited, for the student, or students, to arrive. Didn't matter how many, as long as they were willing to learn.

[WC/TWC=158/1,500]

Nara Satomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satomi woke up with a start. "Where am I?" she thought aloud to herself, before being shushed by a librarian. "Hm? What's this?" she said, noticing two notes stuck to the desk she had been sprawled over. The first, she recognized as her mother's handwriting, letting her know to come home when she was ready, and that she should be home for dinner that night, or her mother would send her brother after her. Now slightly nervous, she glanced at the second note, which was in a handwriting she wasn't familiar with at all.
"Meet me at Kitsune Park when you finally wake up, sleepyhead.
--A"
'Kitsune Park? That's not too far from here', she recalled. 'I wonder who this A person is, though? Maybe she's one of the teachers here at the Academy? Well, I suppose there's only one quick way to find out.' She slowly, somewhat sleepily, began to rise from her chair, stretched, and placed a bookmark in her book before getting up to check it out, then left the library to meet with the mysterious A.
After walking for a couple minutes, she reached the park, which was relatively deserted at this point in the mid-morning. "Miss? Did you leave the note in my book to meet you here? I'm very curious what caused you to do that." she called out to the figure sitting on a park bench, sharpening what looked like a rock.

[WC/TWC= 239/1500]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up once she started hearing footsteps, for an academy student they were subtle. She slightly smirked, it seemed as though this particular student had the potential necessary to become a fine Shinobi. Keyword, seemed. Whether she decided to give the hard work necessary to succeed or not would yet be determined. The girl seemed interested to say the least on the why she was summoned and Asuka was happy to answer her questions.

"Indeed I did." Asuka smiled standing up, walking forward to meet the awaiting student. "I saw you sleeping in the library, basically drooling over a book. Quite a funny sight." Asuka held a hand against her mouth chuckling at the memory. So, while doing my rounds in the academy I saw you and it reminded me of myself back in my academy days, and I thought... either you studied really hard and fell asleep because of exhaustion or you found a spot where you are able to slack off and simply rest." She sighed, didn't matter what choice it was. In any case, since you remind me of myself. I'm gonna do the same thing my teachers did for me. Teach you the ways of the Shinobi.

With a sigh she got to her knees over the kid's eye level. "I'm Uchiha Asuka, Leader of the Main branch and Sennin of the Leaf." With a bright smile she patted the Kid's head. "What's your name? Why do you want to become a Shinobi? And what would you like to learn from me? I'm all yours for this session."

[WC/TWC=269/427]

Nara Satomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satomi smiled at the hand on her head, before reflecting on Asuka's initial statements. She was initially embarrassed at being caught asleep and reminded of it, but quickly shook it off. After processing all that was said, she became a little starstruck. "A sennin? Interested in teaching me? Wow..." Never did she think a sennin would take interest in her. Her parents had both previously spoken with admiration when speaking about the Main Branch head, so she knew she would be in good, capable hands. 'Wait, did she say I remind her of herself? Does that mean she thinks I have the potential to be a sennin too? She shook her head again to clear her starstruck thoughts, and, bowing in deference to a senior officer, said: "My name's Nara Satomi, second in line of the Nara clan. I would like to help protect both my clan and the village from any enemies that might attack her. I am ready to learn, and I would like to learn everything I am capable of learning, but I do already know a few things." She paused, breathing heavily. "I know some aspects of chakra theory; I'm familiar with kunai and shuriken; I'm capable of most arithmetic; I know the basics of tactics, logic and strategy; I am also well trained in manners and social graces common in polite society; and I'm fairly well-versed in the history and the broad strokes of the current political state of the country today." She inhaled deeply, before starting again with gleaming eyes. "What do you specialize in? Who taught you? What made you want to teach me? What should we get started on?"

{OOC I'm sorry if I made my character too knowledgeable, but I feel like this is a reasonable amount for a nine-year old raised in a family of geniuses, specializing in covert ops and tactics.}

[WC/TWC 278/517)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Why wouldn't I be interested? Training the next generation is an honor for someone like me. Besides, it gives me an excuse to avoid the hell that is called paperwork." Asuka giggled sighing softly while still hearing the girl's next words. One good thing about her position is that people were genuienly impressed and to be honest she wasn't going to live it down. The hype train was certainly a pleasant one to ride but either way, it wasn't the time to think on fame and fortune. It was time to train some pipsqueaks!

"A Nara?" Asuka had never met a Nara before and, at the very least, Satomi seemed different from the rest. As far as she's heard, they were all smart emotionless chunks of wood. This, was quite a surprise. "Well, I've never met a Nara before today. I guess no matter how old you get, you never stop learning." Her next words made Asuka smile. "Oh please, tell me what those "few things" actually are."

Asuka listened carefully to the Nara's explanation on what she had learned up to now. It was quite impressive to say the least, it seemed she had the smarts but not the wood like attitude. Satomi was certainly and interesting character. "That's an impressive considering your age, no wonder your footsteps were graceful when you entered, still need work on the light foot technique but not bad for an Academy student." The rest she didn't touch, "History" and Asuka didn't go well in the same sentence, she knew about it, in some cases lived it but didn't exactly like to talk about it. Thankfully, Satomi changed the subject quickly.

"Woah, the amount of questions." Asuka laughed standing back up. "I don't really have a specialty, but I'm a ninjutsu, genjutsu user. I use Genjutsu to trick my opponents senses and then fire Ninjutsu at them. I call it, easy picking." She laughed, well it could be a number of people. "Depends on what my dear. Yukio-san taught me the basics of being a Shinobi, Takeshi-sama taught me about my bloodline and Yuki-sensei taught me how to be a scary kunoichi when need be. I've had a lot of teachers over the years and I am grateful for each and every single one of them."

"It depends on what you want." Satomi's last question answered "We could do the basics of Taijutsu." Asuka's feet and hands moved freely, without an effort, fluid across the ground, not wasting any movement. "How every single movement can not be wasted. All in a single movement." Asuka stopped, with quick speeds she made a bunch of handseals, classping her fists together. "Or Ninjutsu." Her hands started coming apart, revealing a blade made out of some purpleish material, it was hot. For the keen eye it would be obvious it was metal. "Bend the elements to do your biding, from aiding allies to crushing foes."

The sword made of plasma dissapeared and Asuka simply sighed "Genjutsu is the last one, trick your opponents senses, confusing them about yourself or their sourroundings, making them an easier target to hit. Your choice Nara Satomi, what would you like to learn?"

[WC/TWC= 544/971]

Nara Satomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
At Asuka's words, Satomi knew she had some thinking to do. She thought back to a moment a few years ago, when her father, who was between missions at the time, had taken some time to teach her the very basic terms of their trade over a game of shogi.
"Now Satomi," he began. "A ninja always needs to be prepared for a physical attack from any angle. With this in mind, it's best to either build a base with either ninjutsu or taijutsu. Ninjutsu will allow you to keep enemies at a distance with various elemental attacks and defenses. Taijutsu will train your reflexes and physical strength to a point where no one can hurt you with physical attacks. It's usually a good idea to train in at least the basics of everything, at least enough to understand how to counter them. We Nara do not typically learn taijutsu in depth, but as with everything, it is a choice only you can make for yourself when the time is right. Never let anyone pressure you to make a decision, even your mother and I. Especially your mother and I."
Reflecting on these words, Satomi began to think aloud and pace around in front of Asuka, something she'd often do to help her reason out a choice. "If I pick ninjutsu, it'll help me cover the basics I'll need for the clan techniques. If i pick taijutsu, it'll help me build up my physical defenses and stamina. I shouldn't let any of my skills get bad, but I am just starting out. It's good to get a solid base in everything, even if I don't plan on specializing in the first thing I train in. Hmm. Actually, I wonder what my elemental affinity is? I know most of the ninja in my clan are Earth type, with a few Water types thrown in. How would they even test for that?" At this thought, she turns to Asuka, "Asuka-san, how do we test for elemental aff-in-i-ty?" she asks, pronouncing the last word carefully. "If it's possible, could you test me today during our training? Oh! And i decided what I want to start training in today! Taijutsu will help me with several things that will make me into a good ninja."

[WC/TWC= 380/897]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back