Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Connections (Free, Open)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PwJAoSP.png

Shin Ha - Head Jounin​

Finally, a day he wasn’t so busy with paperwork his eyes felt like they were filling with ink. Ha sat in the empty cafeteria and paged through the reports before him. While he didn’t have any paperwork to do, that didn’t mean those under him had a similar position. Student records, incident reports, and myriad other forms were keeping him from truly relaxing as he went about his day. He wore his typical outfit. Black boots with matching pants, a red shirt under a black jacket that was adorned with white markings and a red rose on the back. The jacket was long sleeved, and his hands were covered with black gloves. On his face rested a white mask with red markings, small slits serving to let him see out but not letting others see in. His hair was a full mass of red, with two large black streaks running near the middle of each half, going from forehead to crown.

Leaning against the table beside him was a sheathed weapon. The sheathe itself was interesting enough. There was a pull ring on one side near the hilt of the sword. It was shaped like a katana sheathe but appeared to be much more sturdily built than the norm. Much like the rest of his outfit, it was made of a black material.

In one gloved hand was a cup of hot chocolate. In the other was, supposedly, more forms he had to read over. In reality, he’d snuck a manga into it and was reading the adventures of Super Kid, alien hero from another planet who took time off of getting straight A’s to save the world. He was bored, it was a good way to kill time.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio had never actually been to the cafeteria before safe to say he preferred to make food of his own preference from the comfort of his home but with everything going on as of late it had slipped his mind, a sloppy mistake in his mind but one for a good cause. Looking across the range of items on the menu a slight sigh escaped his lips as he let his eyes move away from it wandering the rest of the cafeteria, seeing no one but the rather well dressed individual raising an eyebrow as to what had brought him here alone noting the papers in his hand and could only assume he was someone who either worked in an office or someone who enjoyed being very up to date.

Giving up on the food with a tsk and buying a simple coffee he turns back to the man, he had always thought to himself that getting to know the people who walked the halls of the academy could only be a good thing but realising he wasn't a very good at first introductions outside of the classroom had never actually successfully made the attempt. In the end the answer was always what's the worst that can happen walking over and sitting at the table.

Getting a closer look at his features the two most striking things, at least from his perspective, were the mark of the red rose on the black of his jacket and the weapon leaning against the table. Being a taijutsu user he couldn't help but admire it's craftsmanship it was more than a bit unique from anything that would be normally seen but still didn't seem out of place.

"Sorry to interrupt you if you are busy, I was just a bit interested in the weapon you have sitting there."

From his tone and the way he acts it's clear he is not the confident type when speaking to those he doesn't know, more than likely not getting outside much besides academy business but was quite well spoken and was clearly brought up with a sense of manners.

"oh! my apologies I failed to introduce myself I'm Hyuuga Yukio a student here at the academy."

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As the boy speaks, Ha doesn’t appear to move. His eyes, hidden under the mask, rise to look out at the child before him but for all intents, he seems to keep reading. Finally he lays the paperwork down and finally moves his head to face the boy fully, taking in his features. White hair, pale of skin. Blue eyes. In many ways, this kid seemed the opposite of Ha himself. Pale, whereas Ha was of a slightly darker complexion than the norm. White hair to red. Blue eyes to red. Innocence and youth against cynicism and age. Finally he gives a nod as the boy introduces himself.

”A pleasure, Hyuuga Yukio. I am Shin Ha. And this is my resonance blade.” He drops his feet down and sets the hot chocolate on the table, rising and lifting his sheathed weapon. One hand pulls on that pull-ring and with a blast the katana within shoots free of the sheathe, so fast it seemed a blur but Ha plucks it free before it can move far and begins to swing it in a strange pattern, making sure to keep away from anything that could be hit by the blade as he does.

As the echo of the blast fades, it would be replaced by a haunting melody, one which seems to alter and shift in time with the movements of the blade. A quick eye would notice that the blood red alloy has multiple tiny holes in it. Air moves through these, generating the music that was filling the cafeteria. As the song comes to a close, Ha sheathes the sword once more.

”The sheathe can be used to propel the blade forward, and if I load actual ammunition in it, can double as a gun. Good weapons from Steel country. They cost me more than most people of this land can imagine.” Indeed, they cost him everything. His mother, his brothers, his naivety. His face.

”I’d offer to let you test it out, but inside this building isn’t a good place to do so.”

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio looked to the man once more as he sat up his eyes being quickly drawn to the blade as it was presented before him. His eyes widened as the Katana shoots free of its sheathe even with the gift of the Byakugan the young Hyuuga doubted he could follow the swift movements of the weapon and it's user without great amounts of effort. The name the man spoke before hand was not one he recognised 'Shin Ha' not one spoken in the academy before so far as he could recall.

The sound being made as the Katana cut through the air was something he found interesting, deciding to close his eyes for a moment to listen to the melody and for all it's tune was somewhat haunting the boy didn't seem to mind it, finding a strange sort of relaxation as his eyes could be seen moving behind his eyelids to the song of the sword.

"A rather unique weapon, one with quite the song to sing."

His voice spoke with a respect for both the weapon and it's wielder his eyes opening once more as his vision glided down the length of the blade.

"A good Sword indeed and one with some rather unique traits, but I can't even begin to imagine the price you speak of to gain such a thing. And I would not wish to test it, even if the offer was put to me, a weapon is an extension of yourself by all accounts to a Taijutsu ninja it is an extension of your arm. Something I could not bring myself to take. Does she have a name?"

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The boy was suitably in awe of the weapon, indeed Ha himself often was. He still had no idea where the inspiration had come from, but he had an inkling of certainty that it was a gift from his beloved god to help him right the land of Steel and bring their reign back to the people of the land. The sheathe wasn’t truly anything special, it was the blade itself. That red alloy that looks like blood dripped onto molten copper. The way it produced such beautiful sound when he used it. Truly Ketsueki provided.

”Indeed. If this blade could only sing in a language we understood, I’m sure it would rival any great works of art. But her song is one we can cherish only from our lower understanding.” The boy went on to speak, showing a good eye for taijutsu that made Ha nod softly. This one was indeed going to become something great if he kept this mindset going through his life here. At the mention of a name, Ha’s face drops to the sheathed weapon. His mouth forms a soft frown, and as he speaks, it comes out with thick emotion.

”Yes. Ryobi Haha is her name. She is named for the first person she killed.” For a brief moment he was once more a scared child, being told by his father to slay her. Being told that she had committed treason against the land and crown for the simple fact of no longer being able to bear children after she birthed his little brother. His mom, begging him to kill her before their father, her husband, killed them both.

”You have a good mind for such things. Are you a taijutsu practitioner yourself?

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he listened to him speak he nodded slowly in understanding remembering the sound the weapon was making and continued to admire it's craftsmanship even if he didn't speak it outright. He remembered his own weapons ones he had taken such time to create but even then they were only the first thing he had ever created, they didn't compare to what he was seeing before him.

"Unfortunately they do not, for that is one of the great things about weapons. They are humble and do not speak of things that need not be spoken only understood by the one who wields them."

Hearing the emotion in Shin's voice Yukio understood that the origin of the weapon was more than a personal subject, everyone had something that cut deeper than any could understand even at his young age he had his fair share of things he would rather not speak of. Looking away a moment to think about what he had been told before speaking.

"Quite some meaning behind its name one that would carry a weight of its own. As for me, I am but I practice the art of unarmed taijutsu though I can admire fighting styles of all kind. It can be an honourable form of combat and my Hyuuga bloodline naturally drew me to it."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back