Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Considering the Future [PM for entry please]

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The corner of his eyes were crinkled only slightly as he looked upon the forest from his position at it's outer boundaries. As his eyes searched the expanse of brown and green, barely penetrating the shadows that began feet within, memories of a youth spent terrified of the place and the training required within it idly playing in the back of his mind. At least, that was until he'd begun to come into his own, and the relationship of fear between himself and the forest flipped. Even now, some distance from the treeline itself, the sound on the edges of the forest were quieter than they were deeper within, the touch of his aura a source of avoidance for the smaller, more talkative critters. On animals it tended to create a flight or fight response, while with people it has often been described as a mix between an oily cling to the skin that soap and water couldn't quite get rid of while he was around, or a taste in the air that created something like an acidic tang to the back of the tongue when breathed in. Some seemed to ignore it entirely, but animals in the wild, they never did.

With the thumb of his right hand, he flicked the butt of the cigarette he held in a loose grip between two fingers, letting the ashes trickle into the grass before he pulled it to his lips for another drag, before his hand returned to it's place, his arms spread with forearms loose against his knees. He was squatting, balanced comfortably against the flat of his feet, and as always he wore a custom fitted three piece suit that was as casual as it was dressy, utterly functional considering what he may be required to do while within it. Today's was midnight blue on black, his shoes a two tone of each color in a matching style to the rest of it.

For the moment, he expected no guests, no strangers, and every so often the fingers of his loose hand would twitch as if he were tallying numbers silently, or otherwise going through figures that were currently kept within his mind.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
That quiet time was soon to be found... off. Trees were breaking under a weight, another part of a tree seemed to be breaking too and something was moving quickly through the forest. "Oi oi! Fck off!" Nao scolded as he took a sprint after the thing that had to cause this ruckus. Nao had entered his Archsage mode, he had heard that a student went missing in these woods, and with this big, lethal thing around it was no mere joke.
Through this mode, Nao noticed that the other was around too. "OI! Get back!" Nao tried to call out but was smacked away himself. "A-t-t... Fcks sake..." And that was where he and his headset were on the ground. A moment later and a barrier protected them from another attack. "Oi! Could you move to? Help?" The male asked a moment later as he noticed he would... probably not be able to handle this alone that well.

Moments later the creature finally stood still to let Nao recover for a moment. "Pfuwaah... I swear... if this is one of Keiji's missing persons on the table things are going south down there..." He tried to joke a little around. The creature that stood there was almost something that was not from this world. "now... please do not ask me how it got here to where it came from, I do not know... It looks... odd..." he would mutter as he looked too. The creature only had teeth and no nose, 2 sets of eyes and multiple horns over his head, and claws as fingers and toes. "Want to take this down..?"

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He saw it before he himself was noticed, his eyes tracking the thing that chased the boy. None of his posture or stance changed, but for a slow raise of that cigarette to his lips, and he took a long drag as the boy at first shouted for him to get back. A full quarter of the cigarette was turned to ash, and as he stood with an exhale through his nose it might look as if there were tiny rockets in his nose propelling him casually to his feet. Despite the creature, there was no sense of urgency to him and he pulled the butt from his mouth to flick off the new ash before bothering to reply.

"Looks to me like it's your problem right now." If he recognized the Sennin it wasn't yet immediate, and he licked his fingertips before crushing the burning ember of his cig and tossing the half-depleted thing away. "I'll watch." A pause as he considered the scene. "Just in case."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao makes a tsk sound with his mouth as he focussed back onto the creature that had been attacking him. He tried to trap it in a barrier, but his dumb ass nicotine deprived thoughts didn't really think about keeping it inside with the right jutsu... With that being said, the creature did easily barge out of the barrier and as it charged toward Nao it also flung his arm backward, trying to attack him, yet as lean and quick Nao dodged it. "At-t... Close" He made a sheepish grin and there he had to be quick to dodge the next one. "Yikes..." He then took a distance to oversee the area a bit clearer and soon made a couple of handseals, trying to get the creature in a bind. Yet the worst thing happened in mind, he missed it and before he could react he felt a force to his side and a moment later he went flying. Just a couple of meters away from the stranger he bashed hard against a nearby tree and he made a smack to the ground.

With one eye closed, he tried to get air into his lungs because the wind was knocked out of them. He almost looked like a fish out of water and the creature seemed ready to make a lounge onto him. It was his quick reflex that Nao summoned his contract Sai who instantly got into the battle and performed a genjutsu on the creature. "Mime Box!" and with that, the creature suddenly thought it was trapped in a box. The genjutsu used was kinetic, attacking the mind's perception and control over touch. It is a tricky jutsu that tricks the target into seeing themselves trapped inside of a box. Yet the box itself doesn't actually exist.

Nao was still on the ground trying to get air, but he had a moment of reprieve. His clothing was already soaking up the blood coming from the wound at his hip under his clothes. "Just help a sennin out please." He managed to say, panting heavy as he was trying to regain his breath. He stretched his arms above his head, giving his lungs more room to expand within his ribcage. It helped, and meanwhile, Sai was focusing on the gen he had placed. "Not sure how long I can hold him!" Sai yelled back, realizing the condition Nao was in and swallowing thickly. He knew Nao wasn't a front-line fighter and if this person backed out... who knew what could happen?

Ooc said:
Nao speech
Nao thoughts

Sai speech
Sai thoughts

Nao summoned Kami Contract Excusai.
Excusai used Mime Box (M)

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
One hand slid to the side pocket of his coat, thumb hanging over the edge in a posture that was obviously considered casual for him, if not a comfortable resting pose while he stood and watched. Mostly, his eyes tracked the fight though his head turned slightly as needed, and if there was any sympathy to that particularly rough impact against the tree there wasn't any physical sign of it. Instead, his blue-white eyes flicked to the creature that was called in, and if not for the twitch of his lips there might not have been any reaction from him at all. Briefly, he considered it, and when he realized what it most likely was he thought, 'I need to get something like that'.

"Sennin?" His gaze came back to the boy and he frowned, taking only a moment to realize that it wasn't a bluff. While he didn't know Nao personally, he recognized him when the title was mentioned. With an exhale that might have been mistaken for a sigh, he removed his hand from his pocket and paused only to grind the smouldering cigarette that he had flicked into the grass beneath his leather heel before he began to walk forward. "Should have mentioned that sooner." His tone was casual, observational, rather than a rebuke and as he pulled the jacket from his shoulders, he'd toss it to the Kami that had been summoned as if it were the combat version of a bell-hop. He removed the cuff-links from his dress shirt and tucked them into his vest's pocket, feeling the familiar rush of energy as he let the sixth and seventh gates open.

His expression shifted then, a suggestion of a smirk coming to his lips as he tucked his thumbs beneath his fingers and popped the knuckles with a squeeze, and with a lunging charge he went in for his strike, attempting to wrap his arms around the momentarily bound creature and Eagle Drop it into the nearest tree, rather than trying to launch up and plummet down as would have been standard.

[MFT WC 347]

Last edited:

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Sennin... yes..." He groaned as he sat regularly now with his arms lowered. He still was working on catching his breath fully, and he looked to his Kami who held the jacket. "Yeah... Funny... Never knew I had to always say: I am a sennin now I command you to help... Sjeebus." He was grumpy, to say the least on that matter yet his grumpy ness didn't hold much longer against the pain he had on his hip. "Tsk..." He went through the pouch on his other side of the hip but he noticed he didn't have the required items in there. "Should have been more careful..." He muttered annoyed and started to assess his own wound.

Meanwhile, Sai had gotten the jacket and looked at the creature that was getting harsh treatment. Yet as he thought would happen did happen. The creature was placed headfirst into a tree, but it didn't matter much as its head was protected. Yet the screech it gave was ear-deafening high. Once he finally retracted its head it seems like a few horns were broken, one claw was bleeding but it was not his own blood. "Guess that didn't work.." Sai had placed the jacket beside Nao on the ground to help out Hama. "I might not the best Summon around... but I can keep him somewhat trapped in Genjtusu.. " Sai said and would look towards the other.

Meanwhile, behind them, the young adult was placing somewhat of a makeshift bandage around himself as far as he could, he had stopped the bleeding at least with a simple jutsu. Yet he disliked wasting chakra. "I ain't done with him either..." He muttered and tried to get up, yet he felt like he could fall through that leg again. 'can't stand on it... !@#er hit deep..' 'You should be resting!' Through their contract bond Sai knew exactly was he was thinking and as a hawk, he looked back. "Second on that mister..." He would pause Hama nad walk to Nao who he placed down and gave a scolding.

The creature however didn't like what the shinobi had done to him, and with that hit, he was out of the genjutsu. It made a charge towards the other and attempted to use a Tai justu jab on him.

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With infinitely better luck than the Sennin, the first strike turned against him was avoided, a dodge that didn't yet catch so much as the cloth of his vest. Apparently, the shoes he wore despite their fancy leather style did little to impede him. His cold-eyed gaze slid to the contract, then the Sennin, and a single brow rose fractionally as he considered the fact that he'd been given a cross-branch order. His expression was calculating, as if he were considering the fact that the order came just as he'd already moved to enter the fray and treating it as a problem to analyze. Despite what should have been a distraction in the situation he found himself in, the Jounin's fingertips began to shimmer with a colored haze, a midnight blue-black sheen that seemed almost oily despite the lightly opaque haziness of it.

What came next was a Fist of Sin, modified by his talents in a manner that, despite the pure physical nature of the strike there was an impression left upon the mind in it's passing similar to the way a bright light would momentarily leave a streaking glare on the eyelids. The Raging Demon strike was followed by a quick Devil's Trick combo, the followup attack the polar opposite of the previous as he aimed a Fist of Virtue, primed twice for the extra damage and accuracy. It was only when the combo really began that he would take his eyes from the Sennin.

But that wasn't all.

"Oi! Did I say put the jacket in the grass?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nao had one eye open, one eye closed as he leaned against the tree, the pain in his hip was a lot till the point he didn't feel like moving at all. The contract had tried to help Hama but was forced to go back to Nao as he was being an idiot.
As Nao watched the fight between the creature and the Hachimon, he couldn't' really believe it. In just a short moment he saw what the other had been doing. His gaze shifted to the creature that remains to be standing in a single spot. Not moving, not doing much or anything. "Is... is it dead..?" The Kami asked and heard the other only started saying something about their jacket. "You never told me to hold it either.." Sai said, perhaps a little too cheeky, but he had thought about it, carefully reconsider if there had or hadn't been saying. "So... you never said hold it, so I could do what I want with it..." He would mention.

Nao slid back down against the tree and say down, seeing he wasn't needed after all dealing with the creature. The dice gods were with him after all.. Yet how the creature had stood there for a solid moment wasn't too reassuring either. It just stood there... Arms crossed in front of him, one arm had an odd knacked form now, clearly indicating it had tried to block an attack but broke its limb in the progress. The horns, just one has remained on their head. The other hand had no claws anymore. "Just... what is that..." Nao managed to mutter under his breath and just as he said that the eyes started to focus down on the Hachigon once more. Even though his movements were ragged and just trying to get to what was hurting him... The movements were now very slow, almost as he had been trying to get revenge even if it were the last thing he would do... and just before he would be able to reach the hachi it would fall down and stay down. "J-just.... like that?" The kami asked and floated above the creature to check for anything that could be a pulse. "I think it's gone..."

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While he did briefly glance at the summon, his gaze slid back to the creature as the questions about it's livelihood or not were raised. His brow furrowed some, and suddenly one became six, each one striking down against the creature for a couple of seconds as if to ensure the death of the thing. After about two seconds, there was once more just the one Jounin standing by the creature's body. He still seemed primed to strike the creature even as he began to redo the cuff-links of his shirt. Glancing down, he paused for a moment as he noticed there was a bit of dirt and bark from his initial strike that had gotten on his shoulder, With a single flick he got most of the largest clump off, and yet even though he seemed to be treating the fight as done he stayed where he was by the creature's prone form. Gates still open, eyes still alert, weapons still mostly ready.

"It was chasing you. You tell me. Know anything about telling whether or not it's still alive?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Know anything about telling whether or not it's still alive?" Sai crossed his arms, who was he thinking he talked to?! Yet even with that, he wanted the thing for sure dead. Even if it took all those hits. "I'll check..." He said and would simply cut a wound at the chest area to showcase where a heart should be. "Er... Cannot confirm or deny, didn't have a heart..." He said and looked towards both of them and grinned a bit awkward. "W-what..." Nao said and tried to come over, but he kept leaning on the tree he had been smacked at before. "Also... to answer you, I was training here in, but out of the blue, that thing was after me and attacking. At first, I thought it was a loose control curse seal user... But now I know that bit of information, I do not know what this is..."

There were many odd things with this creature, it did bleed, but there was no heart to pump it around at its regular place. With the damage done to its body and it still kept going, as if it didn't feel the state it was in. "Let's burn it..." Sai said, perhaps a bit too hopefully. "This doesn't seem like anything of this world. Or could someone else have made it and released it?" He once more tried to walk and get closer. picking up the jacket that his kami had placed. But only the little walk to them felt like hell in his mind. "Here... is your jacket." He would say and look towards the thing that remained lifeless on the ground. "I think it's gone... I would if I had those punches... "

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He took the jacket from the Senning and nodded, laying it over his shoulder and keeping a grip on it with his hand as he continued to look at the creature. Then he looked to the Sennin and blinked once, before frowning. "Sennin should be more durable than that." He murmured, "You might need to hit the gym.." He paused and considered for a moment, "Sir." After that, he began to walk away from the body, heading back to the point in the grass that he had been squatting in and resuming the position he had started this encounter in. "What were you training for, if it wasn't to take hits from some mad.. creation.." He said the words with some doubt, "That happened to be let loose at an opportune time to swipe at you. Something medical related? Or.." Another pause as his eyebrows rose slowly, "Was getting wounded part of the training, to see how well you can tend your own wounds under duress?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He heard the other out as he followed him with his eyes. "Medical Sennin. I was training to use my medical offensive rather than defensive..." He said simply and blunt, some would doubt him in combat that was for one. "I never am or was good at the front lines of the battle, the way I fight is always with someone and shield them or me against any attack, make sure they are gaining the support in a battle. Benevolent Archsage." He simply said later and looked to the wound. "I do not care for what happens to my body, as long as the others are safe and sound. This won't be the first nor the last damage this body will suffer..." "but you ought to be more careful!" "Well.. Not my bad I underestimated the fella..." He would pout towards his Kami who stood there with arms crossed. Not even a moment later the Kami inched closer to the sennin and took a look at the wound and everything. "..." Nao already knew what the other was thinking and he let out a sheepish grin. "Nu-uh." He said to the Kami but the Kami had other plans. Pushing the sennin down and address the wound. "Oi oi!" "Sit still." the kami ordered and Nao just left a simple sigh. "Tell him the story I will make sure it's not going deeper..." "deeper..?" "idiot.." "Nic- ouch." "Sit still.' "Tch..."

"This morning I took the time off from the Byoin. After the war, I always tended those who need tending, but I wanted to train to also prevent them from getting hurt. Turning myself to be as defensive as offensive. The moment I found the creature I was already a part chakra drained from my training and the fact I entered sage mode earlier didn't help much with that. After a few hits, I guess I got cocky but soon noticed I couldn't do this at myself..." It was then that Nao had a good flinch at the fact that Sai was cleaning the wound properly. "Chicken..." "!@#$ hell." He would scold and grit a little. "Status?" "You are lucky your muscle isn't loose..." "T-that deep..?" "Uhu... Soft tissue has been ripped... So their claws were ragged too. The wound is quite deep at the middle, less at the edges. You got two wounds actually close to each other." "Oh fo--" "shush." "What?!" "just shush.." The Kami glared towards the other. "You will need stitches and limited movements idiot." "Or..." "Nope... You made this you deal with this..." A heavy sigh was given and he looked to the Jounin. "And you..?" He questioned and would look towards him squatting. The Kami was soon done with the basic treatment and with a fresh bandage around he kept looking to them both now.

MFT: 468

Matsuno Hama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Front lines aren't the only lines needed in battle." He said simply, though if he was trying to be supportive or just explanatory mostly likely wouldn't be clearly understood, as his tone had yet to change from what it was in the beginning. He followed the interaction between the two, though his attention centered on Nao as the Sennin began to tell him a story. His brow furrowed slightly, lips turned down slightly at the corners, and he seemed to concentrate on what was being said his gaze flicking down briefly to the wound as the extent of it was described.

"I was contemplating the forest. How best to use it for the students we will be teaching, as I'm the new Headmaster. Figuring out just how much danger I want to epose them to, and how thoroughly." He paused. "And whether or not I should step in if they make stupid choices and get in over their head, or otherwise let them flounder and learn how to correct it themselves." He shrugged and waved a hand. "I'm not in the habit of letting children die, but those that do not learn will fail, and if they fail they will fail severely. I may need to organize something with your Mednin so that they might easily be on hand to resuscitate."

(( WC: 221 ))

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he was hearing about why he wanted to use the forest in this case... He was thinking too. "Well... This is the first time I have seen this happen... This is the first time I heard any of this happen... So... I guess let's hope that.. Uhm... This was the only one..?" he would wince a time as Sai placed a bandage at the spot. "I mean... there is a reason why this forest is normally open to chuunin above... fck that hurts..." He whimpered after and lowered his head a bit as he gritted his teeth. Painkillers would be damn handy now...

"I would say..." Nao started and would look towards the male. "We have people around to help you out with these classes. You can always headset call us in too." He would tilt his head towards the other. "I understand that they need to learn with a harsher hand than some of them have been doing. Just... I rather not have the near-death experiences that I had for them... I was strong enough to mentally go over them, but will they be..?"

It was now that the kami spoke about being done for now. "Thanks Sai..." He would say and grab towards his smoke, offering Hama one too as he was going to put one up.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back