Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contaminated Violations

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When Riyota asked what kind of creature were they in right now, Sousuke shook his head. "I live and practice in a world of logic. It breaks and bends or ignores all of the rules present. Whether not it is for its own amusement at our expense is something of an unknown for me. The last time I ran into one was a few years back. I was legitimately ... .... broken in both mind and body for days. Only did my ward help me bounce back from what I conceived to be true despair."<i></i> Sousuke tried to explain. "This is not a good thing."<i></i> He added. Riyota toed with the new axe, and Riyota complimented it. Sousuke would nod his head. "Good."<i></i> At least Riyota had the confidence to defend himself. Sousuke watched as Riyota cut the wall apart. Sousuke's eyes widened. "Excellent."<i></i> He spoke with some confusion. The axe had cut through the wall. Sousuke reached forward and tore the wall apart as if it was made of paper. The wall literally tore into pieces. "This is what I was afraid of most. The rules have changed. For all we know... no. I am not going to think like that."<i></i>

Sousuke wand Riyota went forward. He stopped as Riyota made references to the whispers. He stopped for a moment. He heard them too. "Yes. I do."<i></i> What does one say to a child? Sousuke would indeed have to help Riyota maintain his sanity, and his confidence. "Ignore the voices, unless of course they're complimenting you."<i></i> He managed to say with a smile on his face. This was perhaps the best thing he could offer at a time like this. As the two of them journeyed deeper they began to hear chanting of men and women. Sousuke's mind screamed at him. "These chants are having a worse effect on me, than the whispering."<i></i> He admitted. He placed his hands on the sides of his head. He gritted his teeth. The plasma orb that was with them faded out.

Yume, Shinji, Kazuki and Thor made it to the bottom floor. Yume's scream echoed in the hallway longer than it should have. Then to make matters worse, her call out to Sousuke echoed but it did so in a reverse of his name. The eyeballs proceeded to spazz out and burst. Vicera and goo plastered the walls. The goo then proceeds to roll off, and then absurdly enough it proceeded to rain eyeballs on the inside of the walls. The eyesballs now stacked up and stared back at the company of four. Then the eyes proceeded to spin around and stare at the plasma ball that had gone dark. The four would then hear a chanting come. Seek. Seek. Seek. It was a chorus of men and women. Kees. Kees. Kees. The chant then inverted itself. The walls of the labyrith sewer began to shift and then a new path could be seen. The walls would continue to be glass, and there were still mountians of eyes staring not at them but down the pathway which was lit by torches of violet flames. A curious sight to behold. Eventually they would see what the eyes were staring at which was a version of Thor, but his eyes glowered black. His colours were inverted. His helmet had wings, but not the wings of a bird. Rather it was the wings of a bat. This False-Thor held the leather strap of his hammer and began to rapidly spin the weapon. Then to make matters worse the room then turned upside down but curiously no one fell down. They maintained the ability to stand. Roht. Roht. Roht. The chants called as the inverted champion would run towards the group. The lightning was gathering and it was orange and black in colour.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUSUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yume stupidly shouted as soon as she touched the floor of this wannabe sewer. She was also midway through a run toward the plasma beacon when Shinji managed to grab her and stop the Medical Ninja completely. Kazuki almost facepalmed himself. He had just warned them to act logically and sensibly and she was already trying to undermine any chances their presence had gone unnoticed. "Silence!" the Overlord harshly ordered. "This was why I told you to act logically. We could have add the element of surprising, but your senseless shouting alerted the Outsider to our presence. We will no longer tread undisturbed." the White Wolf. In fact, as soon as he had stopped talking, things began to change, and in a sharp way to boot. The eyes on the wall began to spazz out and to multiply themselves. Goo covered the walls, albeit the eyes were still visible and eventually all stared at one location slightly ahead of the group. The Silvery Haired Man motioned for them to stop. He sensed something was coming and with ill intentions toward them. The tunnel was strangely lit by torches of purple flames, torches that were not there moments ago, but had magically appeared after Yume's panic show. A weird chanting reached the former Sennin's eyes. Seek. Seek. Seek came first, only to change into Kees. Kees. Kees.. But the changes to the hymn were not done. A figure eventually revealed itself in the path in front of them. It was neither Sousuke nor Ryota. In fact, it closely resembled someone of their current group, albeit in a reverse fashion. Roht. Roht. Roht. the mantra told them, revealing then that they were facing some sort of corrupted version of Kazuki's Thor. To make matters worse, the ceiling was inverted with the bottom and they were now upside down.

Reaper looked around, learning what he could from the oddities he faced. Yume also began babbling about not being understood. Things were escalating and not in a good way for them. "It seems gravity still takes effect and we can still stand and walk normally, at least so far." the Overlord noted as he walked toward Yume and tried to place his right hand over her right shoulder. His movement proving what he had just stated. "Calm yourself, find your center. We can understand you perfectly." the White Wolf declared as he eyed Shinji once more. This was concerning. If the Inuzuka male were to lose his senses, just like the Medical Kunoichi, then the only functional individual of the group would be the Silvery Haired Man. And no matter how powerful he was, even he would fell to the madness of this place. It was then that sudden movement drew his attention back to the incoming Roht. Requiring no verbal command, Thor readied itself. Using his mastery over Shadows, Reaper summoned several hands that attempted to bind their foe in place. Successful or not, Thor advanced forward with a prodigal leap, lowering his hammer to deliver a powerful smite on its copy. "Behold the power of Mjolnir." it shouted.

OC
Used Shadow Constriction - Shadow Restraining Technique (Nara jutsu) on Roht to bind him.
Thor went for a Leaping Smite attack.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riyota couldn't help himself but chuckle at Sousuke's remark about the voices complimenting him. However as they walked onward his smile faded as he saw Sousuke being seemingly bothered by...something, chanting apparently, but Riyota couldn't hear any chanting. The plasma ball that had been their main source of light flickered out as Sousuke became more and more irritated by this chanting he could hear. "Sousuke, would you snap out of it!" the boy ran up and grabbed the man, shaking him slightly. "If we freak out now then we might as well forget about escaping, we still have that Baby to find!" he attempted to snap the Steward back to reality. He opened his mouth to speak again before his attention was caught by a whisper that rose above the noise. Simply calling to the boy, "Riyotaaaaa." it called louder than the others, yet still a whisper. The boy turned around and his eyes widened, "I-It...can't be you..." he trembled, shutting his eyes. "It's a trick!"

[Short post again, Many apologies, but I suppose you all have something to deal with anyway :p]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Epileptic waves crashed through the walls only to be filled with new orbs, or so Yume saw. Droplets cascaded downward before inverting and flowing back to the ceiling. Nothing was making sense and for one that had gone mad, it reminded her of her days back in Keystone during the Occupation. She wanted to crumble, tucked away into a corner and cry until she became one with the world around her. It was the lingering thought of getting back to Sousuke that kept her remotely close to sane. It was clear her adventure mates were frustrated with her, likely wishing they could have left her on the surface by this point; perhaps they should have. Kazuki's hand gave her a sensory point to focus on as he tried to reassure her. The words she heard could have left her in a panic but the fact that they were in Common was something familiar she could hold on to.

Self calm your, centre find your. Under we can perfect stand youly.

It took concentration to decipher what she was hearing into what he was actually saying. They could understand her. That was all she needed to know. Giving a steady nod, she takes a breath or two and falls back into line. Chanted reverberations reached her, blending into her aural dysphoria in a way that made her less susceptible to it than her brother. Giving him a glance she sees him doubled over, hands to his ears as he silently mouths a nursery rhyme their mother had taught them.

Teedle dee dee, teedle dee day
When the sun's up, the children will play
Teedle dee dee, teedle dee doe
When the sun's gone, the children must go

Your parents are calling
They're calling you home
The Exile is hunting
Which way will you go?

Give heed to your mother
Stay near to the clan
Hitoka won't spare you
You're a boy, not a man

It was meant to warn the children of the Inuzuka clan about Urufu, a man the Sagasu children believed was just a myth until they met their estranged uncle. It was uncomfortable for Yume to see her brother in such a state but she had sympathy for him; The first time ones mind went was the most difficult to come to terms with. It disturbed her a little how accepting she was of her environment as gravity shifted and they remained upright. Most would say logic would not abide here but thus far everything had rules. Light is now dark. Good is now evil. Words were spoken in reverse. If the abstract law could be relied upon, it would mean that jutsu would react in opposites. Would that mean damage would equate to healing? There was only one way to find out. Putting her hands together, she combines her fingers, leaving her thumbs and index fingers pressed together in the shape of an 'L'. Normally the jutsu would produce a jet of water to deter an opponent. It was a tentative experiment to see how her chakra would function in such a place.

OOC
Used Water Gun on Rhot

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke's eyes went out of focus for a moment. Riyota called out to him. At first it didn't seem like he heard him. Sousuke placed his hand against the wall. His hand would begin to sink into the wall. For a moment it seemed like Sousuke was going to go through the wall itself. It was the second time Riyota called out to him that he snapped out of it. He realized that his hand was going through the wall, and he immediately pulled his hand out. "Baby?"<i></i> He asked for a moment. It took him a moment, and then why they were here snapped. Sousuke's mind ran through a series of rewinds as it placed him here in this particular infernal place at this time. "Yes. That is why we're here. To solve a murder and to save an infant who does not deserve a cruel fate."<i></i>

Sousuke focused and attempted to put his mind back where it should be the here and now. Unfortunately for him it seemed like Riyota would need his help next. Sousuke armed himself with the Black Blade and shifted slightly. Something had gotten Riyota's attention. While he heard the name being called, it did cause Sousuke a moment longer to pick it out in particular. Whispers were still whispers even if spoken even slightly louder. "Quite possible. Outsiders do like to-"<i></i> At that moment he heard an infant cry, and so would Riyota. "Mess with us."<i></i> It was Sousuke's turn now to help out Riyota. He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Put it out of your mind. Just like you told me we have an infant to save. That infant isn't going to be any safer if we dawedle... but all the same. Reveal yourself."<i></i> He called out to Riyota's tormentor. If the lad could not deal with it, Sousuke would with blade in hand.

The battle between Kazuki, Shinji, Yume and Thor against the inverse of Roht would kick off. Kazuki's shadow constriction manifested but instead of being a shadow it was a blinding light. The light was far too bright and far too potent. It would take our heroes a moment to gather themselves as their eyes adjusted to the inverse. When their eyes adjusted they would find Thor and his inverse fighting. Kazuki's photonic bind held in place, and Roht was being bludgeoned by the hammer which was releasing gusts of wind instead of lightning. Kazuki's bind would break and the light would dispitate as Roth would thur his hammer forward sending a torando at Thor and pushed him back into the wall. Much like Sousuke's situation Thor would go through the wall. His form would literally pass through the wall. There was no violent explosion of dust and rocks merely the sickening sound of a slithering snake. For a fleeting moment the walls moved and the walls took the appearance no longer of the glass walls with the eyeballs but it would very much appear like the scales of a snake. Thor would be regurgitated from the wall but he would from the opposite wall that he was thrown into by his opposite.

Yume's test would perhaps not surprise her as she attempted to release water but instead she would emit fire. The fire expanded forward and caught Roht on fire. The fallen guarden's cape was alit with flame as he scurried about and attempt to get rid of the flames. Unfortunately for him his wind power expanded the flame and his form would quickly change to a former perhaps Thor would know best. Ikol. Shinji, Yume, and Kazuki would each hear the name. The trickster sneered at them as he rolled forward and rammed his spear into the ground sending a wave of ice towards them.

To make matters worse as the ice moved towards them Iokl was further reinforced it seemed as threee shadowy figured descended. They may have looked like Anbu, except they were more traditional. They wore no suna markings, or that of any nation recnognizable, except each of them had the picture of a hand on their headbands. Traditional ninjas bearing the mark of the Hand. It was safe to say that the Outsider seemed to be greatly amused in pitting the Suna nin against historical tradition?

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Outsider's realm was full of surprises. And its owner was a master at the Law of the Inverse. Kazuki's shadowy bind turned to be made out from light. And quite bright. He was momentarily blind, unable to see how Thor was faring against Roht. As his trap was dispelled once their opponent was struck by Thor's mighty hammer, so did the light go away and they were able to see again. Thor's hammer controlled lightning, but in this strange place, wind had been subdued by it. Gusts of wind abound as the creatures engaged each other. The Overlord calmly watched as Thor was thrown toward a wall, being literally sucked in by it. The wall changed its appearance as Thor disappeared. It became snake-like. The White Wolf's summon was suddenly expelled from inside the wall, but it came out from the other side. Thor landed on all fours and slowly regained his feet. His hammer flew back to his hand and it readied itself for another round. A jet of fire came from behind the Silvery Haired Man and struck Roht. His cape was ignited and the creature scurried about to attempt to put the flames out. Yume had used a water attack and this chance further reinforced the notion that Outsider was inverting everything.

But what happens when wind and fire are together? Roht's wind attacks plus Yume's fire jutsu combined and their foe become engulfed in a tornado of fire. This attack did something on Roht. His form changed and revealed Ikol. One of Thor's most hated enemies, his own brother. Ikol, Ikol, Ikol. would reach their ears, just like Roht, Roht, Roht had done moments before. By Ikol's command, a wave of ice was sent toward them and three further foes made their presence known. They were all dressed in plain ninja garb and their headbands showed a symbol lost in history. The mark of the Hand. Reaper recognized that symbol. He had fought them before, but he thought this organization had long gone extinct. Well, if Outsider could bring reinforcements, so could the former Sennin. Two new blobs of shadow, now transformed into light, would emerge from the ground, behind Kazuki. They would eventually recede back revealing two new figures. Two former leaders of the Hand. The Man without Fear was one of them. And at his side stood a woman. Thor further gripped his hammer as hatred was shot from his eyes. Daredevil and Electra also readied themselves. The Overlord also summoned a wall of energy that should shield them from Ikol's icy wave.

The Silvery Haired Man plus his summons would stand motionless. He was allowing someone else the initiative here.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Takahashi Sousuke, steward of the sand." the spirit would reveal itself to the man as well, maintaining the form of a beautiful woman, with long Brown hair and Bright Green eyes. "My name is Kuromairu Tayoko, I want to help you." she said in a near pleading voice. "I can show you the way to the thing you seek, and help you escape this beast." she slowly floated over to the pair. "Please, let me help you." Riyota was white as a sheet and seemingly incapable of speech at that time. So the answer rested with Sousuke for the time being.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Pain seared through their retinas and pushed the Inuzuka back as their sight was temporarily taken from them. Normally they could have fallen back on scent but nothing smelt the way it should here. Necrosis mixed with jasmine and occasionally laced with viscera did not provide a hospitable environment for tracking.

Feeling confident she had a grasp on the world around her, Yume stepped beyond the barrier without hesitation as the Trickster sent ice forward and fired her own shards at the enemy. Whether opposite or the same, ice was a territory she knew very well. She hummed a tune of self-acceptance as she began to revel in the insanity. Blasts of more 'water' jutsu would follow spikes of 'ice'. Realizing that his sister was treading closer to an edge within her psyche he wasn't certain she knew how to come back from, her takes her wrist and pulls her back to them. With a final stomp of her foot, she sends up a wall of 'ice' jutsu with a defiant toss of her head. The cold never bothered me any way.

Protectively, he wraps his arms around his sister and straightens her hair with his fingers. They had to find Sousuke and get back to the surface before anything permanent happened. Perhaps they know of the babe? The babe? I'm not doing this with you... you know what I mean... A playful grin would betray the lunacy that had triggered within his sister's mind as she giggled a little But for all we know this babe actually has the power of voodoo! Why else would it betaken from a murder scene Because some murderers are crazy or it was a drunk who thought they could sell it for liquor. I'm not having a battle of wits with you when you're crazy. It was surprsingly easy for Yume to accept her diminished faculties in this place than it had been in Keystone Prime. With a shrug, she looks back to their foes, eager for their next move.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke exchanged glances with Riyota and his mother. The name bounced off of him for a moment. The Sousuke stood there still as stone as he broke eye contact and stared skyward for a moment. His memories were going to and fro. The silence was unnatural coming from the Steward. "Riyota's mother."<i></i> He asserted. He could see the details. Riyota had not inherited his mother's hair colour that was for certain. He was more like his father, but it was the facial structure. The softer features were replicated in certain details. He listened to what she was offering him. Unfortunately for Sousuke the details of Tayoko's death was unknown. She was pleading with him. Curious. Sousuke looked to Riyota. His companion was silent. "We are fighting an Outsider. I am hesitant to trust you given that I encountered one in the past. Eldritch terrors that reside in the depths. You have a thirty-five percent chance of being what you truly are. The chances are not favourable but ..."<i></i> Sousuke's eyes glowed green beneath the visor of his helmet. "I am confident in my abilities to stop you should you lead us astray and attempt to destroy us. I will keep Riyota safe, even from an imposter who takes the face of his mother."<i></i>

With that Sousuke's form began to armour up. While they were inside an Outsider, he could still call to the metal around him. He was still very much in the Suna's sewers. The design was growing heavier but its defensive potential increased with that. A sickly blue glow would come from Sousuke as he conjured and molded his chakra around him. This form would hold. His defenses as always were top notch. Truthfully he fully expected a trap. Something didn't sit right, but as per usual he would allot time necessary to be proven wrong. "Your Fate Is Sealed The End of Days Is Finally Upon You." A voice screamed at both Riyota and Sousuke. Sousuke gripped his blade.

"Reveal to us our foe."<i></i> He requested very calmly despite having just been shouted at by some disembodies voice.

The nin bearing the mark of the hand shadow danced towards the six present. Yume seemed to grow disturbed and unleashed ice upon them. This ice though strangely enough did not take an opposite element. The ice spikes sliced through them the walls of the sewer were painted red. Some of them were dead, others were crawling about in pieces very oddly. Kazuki would recognize this being the work of his own. Beings that were no longer living, but their shells always provided good use. Their empty soulless husks. Although most of them were broken, Daredevil and Electrka prevented them from going further. One of them was flattened as Yume had used a wall of ice. The wall of ice caught one of them and sent the body into the ceiling with a fine mush being the end result.

Ikol shook his head. "Good help is so hard to find these days." He would mutter. He would attempt to face palm. Ikol would then freeze solid. He wasn't frozen due to frost. He merely stood there petrified. His colouring wasn't off or anything. He was just merely frozen.

Strangely the walls that from before had eyeballs staring at everyone had changed. There were no longer eyes, but mouths. Human mouths. "Your Fate Is Sealed The End of Days Is Finally Upon You."" Each of the mouths spoke these words. Following that each of the mouths would turn into a smile. The sounds of shifting stones could be heard as their path was being changed and placed before them. In the distance they could see Riyota, Sousuke, and perhaps Tayoko, pending of course the simple fact that they too were not absorbed into this insanity before them. It seemed as if the force that had brought them all here was growing bored of these games.

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yume would began to hum a song. Kazuki actively fought to ignore it. If she required such artifices to gain self-control, so be it, but he could not afford getting distracted when they were fighting such a dangerous foe as Ikol. The Medical Kunoichi went on the offensive, sending wave after wave. Water was mixed with Ice and the end result was stupendous. All of the Hand Ninja were flattened. Some were also cut and the Overlord then realized they were fighting, not living opponents, but the same kind of husks he could conjure. They were all dead. Even Ikol could be, for all that he knew. The brothers began talking with each other and the White Wolf partly turned his head so he could gaze them as well. With three summons on the field, he could afford a distraction, especially considering they were only facing Ikol now. Despite their opponent's magical prowess, illusions above all, the Man without Fear, was not easily deceived. And it would warn the White Wolf if necessary. The Silvery Haired Man listened to the brothers talk. One word easily stood out. Voodoo. Was this the work of voodoo? If so, Reaper had the perfect man for the job, one so called Doctor Voodoo. But he was still inclined to believe this ritualistic assassination had a different purpose. One of summoning a creature from outside their realm. An Outsider. And if so, it had been quite effective.

Now that the exchange of words between the Inuzukas was over, the former Sennin turned his full focus back onto their opponent. Strangely enough, Kazuki would notice that Ikol was still in the same position as he had been before. In fact, it would seem he had not move at all. Like he had been frozen in time. It would then become apparent that something else was changing. The walls no longer sported strange eyes, but mouths. And those mouths carried a message to them. One of the end of days was near. But the surprises were not over though. After a sound of moving stone, the group found themselves with an open, and direct path toward Sousuke and Ryota. If there was ever a time for a timely reunion, that was it. "Let's go." the White Wolf would command. And because he was a leader that lead by example, the Overlord would be the first to start walking. He would be immediately followed by Daredevil and Elektra and Thor would remain for last as before. Fortunately, their path still lead them pass near Ikol and the Silvery Haired Man had a plan. A blob of shadows (or light) would congregate at his left hand, eventually mutating into a black bladed sword. The hilt of the sword was covered in black leather. Reaper had just unveiled Frostmourne to his allies. In fact, by then, not even the Steward had seen the former Sennin's weapon. But why had Kazuki brought up his sword, now that their current enemy was taken out? He would stop in front of Ikol and impale him with his sword. The body of reverse Loki would begin to wither and age as Reaper absorbed his soul.

Ashes would be all that would be left. The White Wolf would not care if Yume and Shinji would object or try to stop him. Their attempts would prove to be futile. He would not be denied that soul. With one more under his belt, he could continue leading this procession toward Sousuke and his protégé.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The spirit's eyes softened as she looked from Sousuke, to Riyota, and back again. "I can certainly understand your mistrust, but you have no idea how much it means to me that you are looking out for him...he needs friends, now more than ever." she told the Steward, with a look that almost pleaded him to stick by Riyota.

As the wall that had previously divided them and their allies vanished, Riyota snapped back to reality, but mostly refused to face the form of his mother. "Ah, you have more allies, good, we will need as many as we can get if we are to destroy the outsider." she looked over all of the new arrivals and smiled. "Greetings, I am not here to harm you, my name is Kuromairu Tayoko, I am Riyota's mother."

These last words caused the boy to look upon the spirit and his eyes threatened to well up with tears. "If you are what you say you are, then you'll be able to answer me...why did you both leave me alone!" he asked as his anger began to flare up. The spirit of Tayoko's face nearly replicated the pain that was evident on Riyota's own. "My son, I know this is the last thing you want to hear, but time is short. I promise you, I will answer all your questions when it is safe."

The boy clenched his fists angrily, but nodded begrudgingly anyway. "Fine, we'll follow you." Riyota said flatly, not realizing he was pretty much making a decision on behalf of the group. However at his words the spirit nodded, and began to guide them, urging them all to follow her.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A giddy squeal passed from Yume's lips at the sight of Iokl being consumed by the weapon. There was something about madness that enjoyed destruction at its finest. Falling into the procession, she pauses at the pile of ash and leans down with fingers out stretched. Her gaze was fixed and something within her told her that she needed a handful of the discarded remains. Inch by inch she drew closer until a strong arm around her middle lifted her up and threw her over his shoulder less than a moment before she would touch the soot. We don't have time for this. Arms and legs flailed in protest as the ever patient brother continued to march behind the Kazuki. Her heart pounded as the greed for the remains peaked just before passing from the room. As fast as it came, the compulsion would leave her to hang breathless over Shinji's shoulder. I... I'm fine now.

Glancing over his shoulder, he gives a look to Thor, begging the man to stop his sister should she try to make a run for it before stopping long enough to shrug her from his shoulder. Placing her on her feet, he dusts her off lightly before patting her head. Her cheeks were flushed as she realized how much she was acting like a child. At their feet, CuRua kept pace while keeping a wary eye on Yume. He was worried about his companion. He had seen what the loss of Sousuke had done to her in Keystone and feared the worst if the man who waited ahead was anyone other than her lover.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Despite the pleas from the spirit, or not Sousuke would not be leaving Riyota's side given this most exceedingly strange and annoying atmosphere. He exhaled and focused for a moment. As he focused he summoned his armour. While the plates were no longer residing within his flesh, he could summon it. Plate armour appeared from seemingly nowhere and began to encase Sousuke. The armour was a simplier design, and one of his oldest designs. He figured he was going to need to be able to move and move quickly. The MkI was still useful. Basic protection. Sousuke's lenses glowed bright yellow as everything was coming together. Sousuke was dubious though of the spirit's ability to explain everything that Riyota needed to put his mind at ease. "What he said."<i></i> Sousuke would say as Riyota had placed it perfectly.

Kazuki would find his attempt to absorb Ikol successful. The reverse trickster, that remained a trickster began to age suddenly. His husk would curiously burst into light and what knowledge he had? Strangely Kazuki would not gain it, or at least gain it properly. Kazuki was forced to see in his mind's eyes the events of Ikol's life told in a very strange reversed fashion starting from the moment he was slain to the moment of his betrayals, to the moments of his births. Births? Indeed. The events seemed to loop around endlessly as it was a continual series of events. Kazuki would have to forcibly shut it out from his mind or be stuck with a continual time loop in his head. The mess that Ikol had left would be attempted to be touched by Yume, but luckily Shinji had stopped her.

Riyota and Sousuke were about to push onto into the next room, but then Sousuke had turned his head to see the troop of Yume, Shinji, Kazuki, Daredevil, Thor, Electrka, and now Doctor Voodoo. Sousuke would blink a few times at the good doctor. "Jericho... Swain?"<i></i> Sousuke would question. He was then put on pause as he saw Yume. Sousuke wrapped his arms around her. It was a rare show of emotion coming from the man. He had to count his ... blessings? He let go of Yume. "We are at the source, seemingly of this. I know what lurks ahead. I will not think any less of any of you should not wish to proceed."<i></i>

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kazuki found his absorption of Ikol a very successful action. However, it was as seamless or harmless as any other absorptions he had done in the past. He found his mind overwhelmed, against his will, by alien thoughts. He began to see images of Ikol's entire life. A scroll of the former god of mischief misbehavior, starting from the moment he had been slain by the Overlord, till the moment of his birth, so long ago. Only for it to return to the being's death and eventual birth. And so on, and so on. A perpetual loop that cycled through Reaper's mind and, seemingly, with no way to stop it. Fortunately, the White Wolf's mind had been blessed with natural resistance to genjutsu, illusions and Jedi mind tricks. He would shake his mind, but of course, to discard such mental tricks, actual motion of the head would be a folly action. So, instead, the Silvery Haired Man would narrow his focus solely to his mind and through sheer force of will, and bit of chakra too, he would dispel whatever spell he had been inflicted to. It was then that he noticed how Yume would attempt to touch Ikol's ashy remains, something very ill advised. Considering that he had just been through, the former Sennin was in no shape to stop her. Thankfully, Shinji was still as sharp and alert as ever, so the Inuzuka quickly stopped his sister from doing something very, very foolish.

"Jericho... Swain?" Sousuke would inquire, once they were finally brought together. Was it a happy reunion? More or less. The fact they were together again was cause for celebration, but their predicament was far from over. Any ravels to be had, would have to wait for a more appropriate occasion, assuming they could get out or even survive this ordeal. "Indeed. Your knowledge about my associates never ceases to amaze me Takahashi Sousuke." Kazuki would answer him. "We are at the source, seemingly of this. I know what lurks ahead. I will not think any less of any of you should not wish to proceed." the Steward warned them. The Overlord would snort upon hearing those words. "Is that even cause for debate? We are all going to see the end of this, one way or another." the White Wolf declared as he motioned for the Purple Haired Man to lead the way.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back