Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Continuing the training [private with Yukio]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a while since their last training. These past few weeks Yukio had meet with Nagisa to train. Specifically, Nagisa was there to stop Yukio if he lost control. It had happened sometimes but he was much better at controlling it. Nagisa never had to go all out to stop him just enough to heal and soothe.

Today, it was different. This was going to be a test to see if he could control that form while under stress. As his fellow Sennin Nagisa figured she could keep up. Well... knew she could.

On this day she wore her basic clothing of blues and blacks. She did wear a small blue jacket to hide the mark on her back but as soon as she entered the forest she discarded it. She would find it later. She had sent a letter for Yukio to meet her at a certain location.She would wait for him to arrive her blue eyes scanning the surrounding.

"Glad you can make it.In. Have you been doing your exercises? I will know shortly if you have or not." she would say her eyes flashing.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the forest it had been an interesting few weeks training with Nagisa letting his eyes wander across the trees and other surroundings wondering how this was going to go Chinatsu rising to the man's side as they approached the medical Sennin. "Pleasure to see you again Nagisa I can assure you things have been going well since last we met though as you may have guessed we haven't really attempted a fusion again as of late." Nodding his head slowly Chinatsu was in agreement with such a course of action between the two speaking with his normal wide grin.

"Indeed it seemed like the best choice to make given our history with such matters though as time has past it feels like we are more capable than before though as for actual combat experience together we have had very little." They were as straightforward as ever though the Hyuuga spoke with a smile coming to enjoy the Kunoichi's company as of late lowering his hood before they began. "So I assume we are wasting no time before we begin I find it much more enjoyable to chat during training than before hand trains the mind in a way and can be quite relaxing all things considered."

He seemed eager, both of them did, the prospect of physical activity rather than desk work was appealing to say the least that much was obvious from the slight twitches in the mans fingers.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa looked around and saw them approach. Yes it was good that they were punctual and happy it seemed to spar.

"Yes. I think starting sooner rather than later would be ideal. Obviously this is a spar so if we are both pushed too far, it would cause chaos. I have only hinted at my power in your training." Nagisa would walk across the tot he opposite of Yukio.

"Yes this will do. You are going to see what exactly I can do, Yukio-san. Know that I bring the storm. It is up to you to survive it's winds and rains." Nagisa would settle down into a battle stance her arms extended one over the other, her mouth set.

it was beautiful day outside. birds were singing, flowers were blooming.... well you know how it goes.

[bmod called]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kishiko Nagisa
Hp: 48,000 – 4223 – 4538 + 1,440 = 40,679
Cp: 33,000 – 1056 - 3375 = 28,569
Ap: 10 – 4 = 11ap next round
Maintains: Demon Cloak Rank 3

Yukio
Hp: 39,000 – 8280 = 30,720
Cp: 33,000 – 1456 – 1589 – 3800 = 26,155
Ap: Ap: 10 – 9.5 = 10.5ap next round
Maintains: Jyuuken Stance, Eyes

Kuji
Hp: 30,000
Cp: 30,000
Ap: 5 = 5 +1 = 6 AP Next Round
Maintains: Nothing

0 Seconds - Yukio uses Martial Artist to begin the Fight in Jyuuken Style

0 Seconds - Yukio uses Quickdraw to equip Chinatsu

0 Seconds - Yukio Declares a duel against Nagisa

0 Seconds - Nagisa uses Combat instinct against Yukio

0 Seconds - Yukio Activates Byakugan with initiative

1 Second - Yukio uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes against Nagisa [Hit, Crit, Hit, Crit Hit, Miss, Hit, Hit]

1 Second - Yukio combo’s into Omni-Flash using Fist of Virtue and Bio magnetic Altercation [Hits, Nagisa is Chakra Bound!]

3.5 Seconds - Nagisa attempts to escape the Chakra Bind [Failed!]

4.5 Seconds - Yukio Summons Kuji
- Chakra Bind is broken

8.5 Seconds - Nagisa uses Vanishing World against Yukio [Hits!]

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me!

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
And it was off to the races as both Yukio and herself equipped a weapon and focused on each other. However with the activating of the Byakugan, she knew he would hit her first. She braced herself as best as she could as she fet the weapon sink into her. As he backed away she noticed she could not control her chakra. It was smart. She just looked at him in a calculating manner as he summoned a giant slug. As he did so, he must have lost his concentration as she found she could move.

"I had heard of people summoning animals into combat. Fascinating. I will have to conduct some research later on. However you have seemingly freed me. Well then, allow me to show you why I know what it is like to transform Yukio."

With a grunt, her chakra exploded around her. As it expanded, the chakra itself seemed to turn into water. it began to swirl around her. Maybe to those Hyuuga eyes he would see 2 chakra systems becoming one, overlapping each other before there was a shot of what looked like a ball of spiriling water. It would hit Yukio directly in the chest. As he looked up, he would see something like Nagisa but completely made of water.
WaterElemental.jpg

"Behold my transformation as beautiful and as deadly as the sea." Nagisa's voice rang but it seemed muffled as if coming from under water. "No matter how many attack me, I will rage for this storm has just started."

[actions to be sent]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was an interesting series of events the Hyuuga had to admit but it seemed he had bought himself enough time to get his companion on the field Kuji appearing in a burst of smoke not having to say anything at this point understanding completely why he had been summoned turning to face his opponent as Yukio let a smile cross his features. "Yes i have freed you however time is all i needed and this was just what i was after."

The thought that he was be hit in the aftermath of the summoning was very much obvious to the man seeing Nagisa's form it was all too familiar as it was not the first time he'd come up against such abilities. The force of the impact pushed him back leaving marks in the ground where the Sennin had dug his boots in leaving him pondering in the aftermath looking to Chinatsu with a slow nod it was in that moment the two knew what had to be done taking deep breaths preparing for what was to come with a strange feeling of excitement building in his chest.

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kishiko Nagisa
Hp: 39,239 = 39,239
Cp: 28,569 + 660 = 29,229
Ap: 11 – 3 – 2.5 – 3 = 11 ap next round
Maintains: Life Corrosion

Yukio
Hp: 31,800 = 31,800
Cp: 26,155 – 1,640 – 3,240 = 21,275
Ap: Ap: 10.05 – 2.5 – 4.5 = 11 ap next round
Maintains: Jyuuken Stance, Eyes, Kindred Fusion

Kuji
Hp: 30,000 – 6,875 – 3,407.5 - 300 = 19,418
Cp: 30,000 – 1,000 = 29,000
Ap: 6 = AP Next Round
Maintains: Suppression, Bleeding Rank 1

0 Seconds – Nagisa begins to feel Re-Energized
0.8 Seconds – Kuji equips his tail
2.72 Seconds – Nagisa uses Water Dragoin Bullets towards Yukio and Kuji
- Yukio vanishes into a Flock of Shadows!
- Kuji is Hit and Cascade is activated!
2.72 Seconds – Nagisa is now unsure which one is the real Yukio
2.72 Seconds – Nagisa uses Torrential Vortex towards Yukio and Kuji
- One of the Yukio’s vanishes into a cloud of smoke
- Kuji is Hit and is now Bleeding!
5 Seconds – Kuji uses Tranquilize on Yukio
5.44 Seconds – Nagisa enters Life Corrosion
6.81 Seconds – Yukio enters a Kindred Fusion state

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa would feel her chakra strength form her weapon and would begin the attack. As she held out her left hand, a giant dragon made of water would appear and race towards the giant slug and Yukio. Yukio would disappear and reappear with a few clones at a distance but Kuji was not as lucky. Even as her left hand was extended, her right raised and another massive blast of water would appear attempting to blast both. One of the clones disappeared from the assault and again Kuji felt the blast.

Nagisa would begin to return to a somewhat normal. state as her cloak disappeared but as the water fell, Yukio would have to notice that the very air around her seemed to be hazy. As she stepped out of her water cloak, Yukio would don his equivalent, what they had been working on.

"So I see it is that time. It was very good of you to dodge those attacks. Ask your slug friend how they felt. Also welcome officially to the fight Chinatsu. I welcome to see how strong you have become with the rigorous training we have done.Now, shall we continue? I am looking forward to seeing how this new form suits you from a completely scientific point of view."

[actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kishiko Nagisa
Hp: 39,239 + 1,440 + 1,440 + 1,440 – 35,750 – 5,520 + 5,150 = 7,439
Cp: 29,229 + 660 – 415 - 560 - 656 – 2,475 = 25,783
Ap: 11 - 11 = 10 ap next round

Yukio
Hp: 31,800 – 950 + 4,125 – 6,110 – 14,300 – 330 = 14,235
Cp: 21,275 – 273 – 3,024 – 1,652 = 16,326
Ap: Ap: 11 – 11 = 10 ap next round
Maintains: Jyuuken Stance, Eyes, Kindred Fusion, Bleeding Rank 1

Kuji
Hp: 19,418 – 1,900 – 3,055 – 1,035 - 300 = 13,128
Cp: 29,000 – 1,035 – 2,750 = 25,215
Ap: 6 – 5.75 = 6.25 AP Next Round

0 Seconds – Nagisa starts to heal and regain strength
1.13 Seconds – Yukio used Gather
1.88 Seconds – Nagisa does a hidden action against Kuji
- Kuji is acting slightly confused
3.63 Seconds – Nagisa does a little rain dance
4.58 Seconds – Kuji used Fist of Virtue against Yukio (Hits!)
4.99 Seconds – Nagisa does Impaling Hydro Jet at Kuji and Yukio
- Yukio is partially hit by the attack
- Kuji takes the brunt of the attack
- Nagisa heals slightly from the attack
5.22 Seconds – Yukio uses Omni Flash against Nagisa
- Yukio gets a critical strike against Nagisa
5.22 Seconds – Yukio combed into Dance of the waxing moon
- Yukio goes in for the kill with a Crit,Hit,Crit,Hit,Miss,Crit
7.49 Seconds – Nagisa uses Torrential Vortex against Yukio and Kuji
- Kuji is hit by the oncoming Vortex
- Yukio takes a critical hit from the Vortex
9.58 Seconds – Kuji used Regeneration against Nagisa
- Nagisa is now under the full effects of Regeneration
10 Seconds – Nagisa used Water Dragon Bullet against Yukio
- Yukio is smashed apart by the Dragon as it Crits!

Note: Nigasa gained an extra 1,440 for a round missed by healing waters

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was always a strange sensation being in this form the Hyuuga still not used to having Chinatsu coating him as the being let out a roar as the transformation was complete turning it's attention to Nagisa. "Seems things have gotten alot more interesting haven't they friend, well let's not waste time considering I don't know how long i can hold this state." His combat Style changed from that point caring little for defense turning every ounce of his strength into raw combat ability giving into Chinatsu's aggression piece by piece.

"Still somewhat difficult to control but we have made progress, progress that I look forward to testing out here and now." His arm changed shape forming a large fist as he moved swiftly taking the Nagisa's strike before bringing his arm back the muscles tensing as the being swung forward feeling his fist connect with a wide grin spreading across his face. "Seems this form is stronger than i initially thought but this is but a trial there is so much more i could do with this. The longer I think on it the more obvious that fact becomes."

Creating a series of clones around him the Hyuuga kept on the pressure each one moving in turn to strike the med sennin however this series of strikes would not last forever that much was made painfully obvious as he felt the women's counter attack strike him being forced back a considerable distance as his neck cracked to the side. "Good to see your confidence is backed by your strength however."

[Actions sent]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hurt badly. So it seemed that they were indeed stronger together. Fascinating. The attacks sunk into her and she had to stop to catch her breath. Still, as her form returned to normal, the chakra around her would make it look like she was standing in the middle of a haze.

"Chinatsu a pleasure although I dislike the attacks you just gave me. It shows you are stronger than before. The form is holding nicely at least for now however, I am not quite done yet." and as she attacked with more water her water dragon hitting a tender area on Yukio.

"Yes I am a sennin for a reason. I admit I am new but I am capable. Now, shall we continue this dance?" Nagisa would say, shifting her own stance. It was time for a different tactic but she did appreciate that her plan worked in part. Not to do something else.

[actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kishiko Nagisa
Hp: 7,439 + 1440 – 5376 – 10400 = Ko’d
Cp: 25,783 – 2750 – 1400 – 1000 = Ko’d
Ap: 10 ap next round

Yukio
Hp: 14,235
Cp: 16,326 – 240 – 1512 = 14574
Ap: 10 ap next round
Maintains: Jyuuken Stance, Eyes, Kindred Fusion, Bleeding Rank 1

Kuji
Hp: 13,128
Cp: 25,215
Ap: 6.25 AP Next Round

0 Seconds – Nagisa starts to heal and regain strength
1 Second - Yukio uses Eight Trigrams Tenketsu Strikes! [Hits!]
- Nagisa uses Pristine Aura!
1 Second – Yukio Combo’s Into Omni-Flash! [Hits!]
Nasgisa does a hidden action [Yukio is aware, Kuji is unaware]

Note:

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa tried to protect herself but the attack was too furious for her. As she tried to move, the attacks hit and she was falling into unconsciousness.

Her body would hit the ground with a soft thump and she would not be moving. Inside her head, her friend talked to her trying to wake her. She was not dying but Nagisa knew as she spoke to her spirit that it would hurt in the morning.

The water she was controlling would stop raging and would sing into the forest floor, the area falling silent.

[koed]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letting himself calm somewhat the Hyuuga's form returned to normal as he fell to one knee his breath heavy and sweat dripping down his temples eyes cast over the battlefield turning to Kuji to speak. "Please help her out, can't just leave her laying on the floor." The Slug didn't say a word used to the process by now as he slid over to the Sennin pressing his tail against her stomach as chakra poured into her the Summon healing the women to the best of his ability. Yukio on the other hand was feeling the same way he always did after fusing with Chinatsu the black veins across his body popping up as his muscles tensed the man feeling short of breath for a time before rising to his feet.

"You really proved a great opponent Nagisa, I must say that pushed me to my limits a rare experience for me these days." It wasn't bragging the man wasn't capable of such an act simply stating what he saw as the truth his skin returning to it's normal colour as the Sennin cracked his neck to the side letting some of the pressure leave his body wondering if taking a break after this was a good idea his whole body ached feeling the aftermath of the women's attacks to great effect.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa awoke to a slug healing her. He did just enough so she could feel the bruises forming but she could handle that well enough. She sat up slowly and looked at Yukio as he spoke to her.

"Yes you are a very good opponent and I think the you passed the final exam. Now here for you and Chinatsu . You as well Kuji." Nagisa would delve into her natural powers and water would flow form her fingertips over Yukio's body, Kuji's body, and her own, her healing waters would soothing all of their wounds. "I am glad I was able to hold up well against the both of you. Well three of you really. I am a much better healer than fighter although as you saw I excel in fighting more than one opponent. Now I have nothing left to teach you Yukio. I think you can control both of yourselves without overdoing it. If ever you need medical assistance, please let me know or if you need someone to defend Leaf. I may be a medical shinobi but I excel at healing on the front lines."

Nagisa would gather her cloak and begin heading back to the hospital her bones aching a little but feeling otherwise perfectly healthy.

[topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back