Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Contract Search] A companion forever.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
unknown.png

unknown.png
✗ Example ✗ Shin's Speech
✗ Example ✗ Shin's thoughts
Looking at the papers, which were replicas of ancient stone tablets, he tried to figure out what these strange symbols meant. He tried to figure out where he had seen these symbols before, but for him, it seemed to be a mystery.
Slowly he began to walk further into the forest, at it was there that he saw eventually on a rock a part of one of those odd symbols. He tried to track those symbols down and eventually had to make camp to a few cliffs. He made a little shack with the wood and leaves surrounding him. Making a small fire to keep himself warm and to eat a few fish that he had caught. It was that he eventually fell asleep that he woke up… That's when he saw a white wolf upon waking up, not any normal wolf as this one held markings. Yet the snow-white fur made it sure that it was not a dream, as it was that close he could identify each hair. The wolf made no hasty movements and neither did Shin as he started to sit upright and staring into the golden eyes from the beast. “Wow…” he let his breath slip away as he looked towards the amazing beast. The wolf started to walk a few feet away from the man, then stood still again and watched the other. “Do… you mean… you want me to follow?” Shin asked the creature but could hit himself for his head right now, he asked a wolf in a human tongue… what a great idea. Yet the wolf did nod and started to move along. Which left the male even more baffled than before. “He understood me… how..” He asked himself as he hastily stood up from his sitting position and started to follow the wolf. Yet due to their height difference, sometimes Shin had to jog to keep up with the white wolf. “So… where are we going?” Yet there was no answer given.

about a few hours of going they were so deep into the place that they held questions for each other. The two beings were coming in closer to a tiny little village. The village was decorated with really tiny orbs which gave off this blue light. A lot of structures were made with a delicate form. with the darkness of the night surrounding them, it gave off a rather magical feeling. The entrance was even more impressive, the orbs of light were all around the gate, the branches were twisted and bend into shapes that no one could even think of. Yet he looked for a second past those gates and found an even more impressive look. The village itself was specially made different shapes and houses…. He felt like rushing in and soak everything up… Yet the fur of the white beast made him in a halt, the others already had an idea of what was going on. Now that he looked further, there was no one left inside this village, at least that is what it almost looked like. Deserted…Slowly the white wolf started to walk further inside, slowly till they got to the center of the place, where a giant tree was standing with lights inside of them. Shin’s arm was reaching up he wanted to feel it, touch it and see what it was. But the white wolf walked further, they had to walk a few trees that were laying sideways, as if they were reusing every single aspect in these woods. There they walked further towards a smaller center. A single house was behind there. A fountain was slowly running and a bigger blue orb was in the middle and the water was streaming from all sides of it.

A voice emitted from behind them, a voice with the tune as light as a feather and almost in a dancing tune. "So here you are finally... " Were the voice-only saying and a ferocious high pitched soft tune? Shin started to turn around and saw the white wolf. “Did… you just speak?” He asked and the wolf started to sit down. Beside them, the houses ‘unlocked’ and creatures started to emerge from the place. Small, big, colored and some of them glowing too... But when there were more emerging from all the houses around them... It was soon clear he was facing maybe a little more over 40 animals now. “Indeed… shin…” “Y-you know my name?” Now, this was just getting odd. but soon he saw another colored fur standing beside the one speaking. A quick flashback was made when he was inside the lab… a wolf ran from him back then too, now that he looked at the dark-colored wolf… they were the same. “Y-you… You were there! But that.. that is over… 15 years ago?”
“That is the case, we have been waiting all this time here. We knew this day would come, that you would find us out because of your past. Once you were in there, we have been looking out for you.”
“But why? I mean… Don’t get me wrong, I think I am grateful, but why..?” It was a question that for right now remained unanswered, however as the other sat down Shin had done the same in the small conversation.

A few smaller ones started to surrounding Shin out of curiosity, with their own unique language they first started to talk towards each other. "These are the ones we haven't seen before!" A small one chirped and sniffled the Shin's leg. "They are so big... Not unlike the little ones from the past." There were a lot of comments made on this stranger. But eventually, the white-furred one took the word again. "I must apologize for our behavior like that, not to mention the nudging from myself earlier. We are what you could call a Fuyu and I go by the name Alani. We are a race inside the Canine treeline. We were once a lot bigger but many of us do not survive the harvest of yourself. You were calling yourself Shinobi if I were to recall correctly." She spoke with grace and started to explain more. "In the past, we lived longer because your kind and mine were living in harmony, but this time passed as you all had your great shinobi war centuries ago. Ever since our group has stayed little, almost non-existent and we didn't ally our self with your kind anymore. Yet we have seen how you were handled, raised in some kind of prison, which you yourself do not seem to recall anymore. For that, I am glad for your sake. But, since you haven’t been raised as all the others, we have. To put it bluntly, placed you as the chosen one to see us getting further in the future. Would you accept this request?" Now that she had started her story, she had begun to walk around Shin, looking at him from every angle.. “So… if I get this right… You wish to move on from the past, you do know, by moving further… you and your kind will always have that, one step forward, two steps back… right? You will tumble and fall to learn to stand up again. Just as I have seen with small humans… The baby kind. If I were to agree into this… I do want to know more… More about your kind, to learn what you have been through and all…” There was a moment of silence between the group and them all. Eventually, the grey one started to ask. Seeming as he was a follower of Alani. "I see... So what you are saying is that you were finding out more about the past... That is a curious thing. We hold information about the past, which is true. But we do not wish to share this information with everyone, especially those who turned their back on us when we were the once most vulnerable." It was a sort of like snap back at the male, but quickly Alani started to speak. “Vulcan… You know just as well as all the elderly and those inside the Circle, that he couldn’t have prevented that or helped us with that. Now excuse yourself and go make yourself useful.” It seemed that they weren’t acting quite the same or even been at the same height.

It took Shin a few nights, to gain the trust of all of them. Even if this was gained in a short while, he did display he held little to no ill towards them. Only bad habit they figured out about him, was that he was smoking. It was in the playtime with the cubs that they disturbed Shin and asked him into the Circle chamber. It was empty, except three wolves were sitting. Alani, Vulcan and another one that he didn’t know. The fur of the third one was mixed between the fur of Vulcan and Alani. It was white yet held some dark brown almost black in there too. But the symbols weren’t as many as Vulcan or Alani held.. but those eyes is what kept Shin captures to them. Alani broke the silence by first thanking Shin to get to this point. “We would like to form a contract with you.”
My name is Nyrdu, Champion Of The Blue.” And a bow would be made, Shin did the same back with a full Intro. “Shin, apparently the chosen one.” With that they started to settle the contract, Shin had to write his name on a scroll which was now sealed away again by Alani. As they walked away, Nyrdu became a slight part bigger. “A mount ability huh… that is cool…” Shin started to talk amazed by the creature and climbed it back a little hesitant, yet was glad he had done so. The way they got away… felt like freedom.

Search Wordcount: 1.654

Perm. find for Canine.
Discovery of Contract of Your Choice
ASP Card, Noba, Yesterday at 11:08 AM, Expiry date: Never

unknown.png

For further proof, I would ask that the searcher either goes through my inventory him/herself or asks admin to go through my inventory…

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back