Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Contract Search] Dearly Beloved

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lion stepped forward once with a mechanical click coming from it's claw, before Kikai flew in like a madwoman. Body after body hit the floor, and all the lion did was...watch. His sickening, yet permanent toothy grin was made all the more unsettling by the screams and cries of the innocent folk.

Despite this, it was clear through the way he was glancing around that he was expecting something, or someone to arrive and he wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation. The lion began to walk forward with his cut up, and damage tail flicking behind him to shoo away the already arriving flies who were ready to feast.

Suekai then began to talk with a voice that was ever so slightly shaky, and fearful. "You're affiliated with this country, are you not? I was willing to take care of the innocent ones to keep you from trouble....so why?" He asked, quickly glancing to look at a shifting motion from the trees that they arrived from.

"By now the hunters must be long gone, too. They are ninja, after all." He lied to her, before turning his head back to kikai to glare daggers into her. "I guess I have one more question...but I'll need to ask you in a while."

With that, he began to walk away with blood covered paws. "Do what you want for now. Tomorrow morning we take care of the rest...I'll meet you here at dawn." He said, before walking towards the wetlands. Of course, this completely ruins his story of 'the pride' arriving that night, or him wanting Kikai to help him hunt some giant game animal for the gathering. No, something else was in store.

And a huge, mighty roar from the wetlands further demonstrated that point, and giving Kikai multiple options for her next move. Including what she should do with the mangled field of bodies.
Sorry for the 2 week wait time. I'll be back to my own personal 2 day time limit from here on!

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lion stepped forward once with a mechanical click coming from it's claw, before Kikai flew in like a madwoman. Body after body hit the floor, and all the lion did was...watch. His sickening, yet permanent toothy grin was made all the more unsettling by the occasional spray of blood that came to him and stained his mane even more than it already was.

Despite this, it was clear through the way he was glancing around that he was expecting something, or someone to arrive and he wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation. The lion began to walk forward with his cut up, and damage tail flicking behind him to shoo away the already arriving flies who were ready to feast.

Suekai then began to talk with a voice that was ever so slightly shaky, and fearful. "You'r affiliated with this country, are you not? I was willing to take care of the innocent ones to keep you from trouble....so why?" He asked, quickly glancing to look at a shifting motion from the trees that they arrived from.

"By now the hunters must be long gone, too. They are ninja, after all." He lied to her, before turning his head back to kikai to glare daggers into her. "I guess I have one more question...but I'll need to ask you in a while."

With that, he began to walk away with blood covered paws. "Do what you want for now. Tomorrow morning we take care of the rest...I'll meet you here at dawn." He said, before walking towards the wetlands. Of course, this completely ruins his story of 'the pride' arriving that night, or him wanting Kikai to help him hunt some giant game animal for the gathering. No, something else was in store.

And a huge roar from the wetlands further demonstrated that point, and giving Kikai multiple options for her next move. Including what she should do with the mangled field of bodies.
Sorry for the 2 week wait time. I'll be back to my 2 day time limit from here on!

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As the slaughter came to an abrupt stop; the screams, gurgles and cries subsided in a melancholic silence. As the hiss and steam that flowed from the miniature rivers of fresh and still warm blood soaked the now soiled earth; she simply looked at the tool- the weapon that inhabited her hand at the last moment. The maul had a putrid sinister aura of evil, that wreathed around it's vanta-blank form that created itself; a manifestation of the will of not only Kikai, but the support from her god- Or at least, that was what she figured.
As the silence was disturbed by the sounds the Lion-beast made, she allowed the weapon to fizzle into ashes of pure-black specks; littering into the air for a moment afore oozing into her body, vanishing from sight. The yellow hue that left her eyes in a rather sickly stark color; had slowly and noticeably fluttered back to normality, a deep and thoughtful purple. It was only then, did she set her eyes to turn to the beast and listen to his words.

"Curious" She muttered, not only a sliver of a moment after Suekai had finished voicing his thoughts; "That you would bother concerning yourself with such matters. Besides-" She cut herself off, with a dismissive wave of her now free hand. Turning to marvel in the absurdity that she committed from those affected by her mania. "I'm trained to murder these types; it's nothing I'm unfamiliar with. They're just bodies, they can be replaced; beyond that, most were likely ill-equipped to use chakra; failures." She worded mockingly; caring to give Suekai her attention once more.

Watching him walk off from the scene, she arched a brow. Not only that he chose to delay their plans; but leave the air filled with his unanswered questions. Suspicious, and curious. Her hands traced to her toned hips, allowing her trained fingers to wrap around and mantle themselves; only to give her some comfort that they were occupied. "Right. Well I aught to clear this up a bit." Voicing her thoughts, if only for the entertainment of her own voice. Proceeding to bring her hands together, cleanly weaving a slurry of rapid and precise seals; the air grew dense with an expansion of developing chakra.

"Dust Release; clean-up duty." She mouthed, out-stretching both palms towards the masses that lay limp and lifeless in the mottled earth. In the airs moment, a familiar glow of transparent white and grey had out-stretched and entrapped the landscape of bodies in it's confines. By clenching her hands; the earth slowly started to bubble, the atomic structure of the earth, blood, bone and flesh had begun to break down into it's particle form, eliminating the faintest presence of those who lay before.
Of course, without its demerits the earth begun to look tampered with and looked a bit like a childs play-ground of weirdly shaped ground. This was followed, and corrected by a mixture of earth, water and fire style molding to re-correct the landscape to it's former glory, save the bodies.

This took the better half of fifteen minutes to do correctly, and to reimage the land into what it was; as close as it could be and natural as it could look. Afterwards, she looked satisfied and to the horizon. Her expression was overall fairly flat, but it held reservations about the way the beast spoke; it was however, a passed moment.

Exerting a pursed breath, she strode towards the forest. Opposite to the side that Suekai had gone, and devouted some time to finding a safe haven to recuperate and prepare herself for the following day.

[MFT]
Notes:
  • Total Post Count: 11
  • Total Word Count: 6,448
Kikai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The following day arrived with little to no other incidents arriving. It appeared as if whatever that outpost was wasn't of even the slightest bit of an importance to those in the nearby village. Any screams were unheard, or perhaps even forgotten. Regardless of the massacre the previous day the dewdrops on the grass, the awakening daytime animals, and the rising sun brought their beauty onto the world in a sort of peaceful and natural serenity.

One would be wise to assume that with awakening prey comes an equal amount of awakening predators, and they would be correct. Just as the world was beautiful, there must also be a form of violence and terror in an equal amount...any division from this harmony can bring chaos. Even the most bloodthirty of contract summons understood this, and kept their killing to a reasonable amount. Kikai refraining from such a mindset would soon bite them in the butt.

In the field stood a single man, holding Suekai's scroll, and wore the lion's mechanical claw on his own hand as it were some kind of trophy. His eyes pierced through anything they gazed upon, his nails were long and sharp, and his body was built like a man who spent his life working. His entire body was covered in a large pelt of an unknown hairy animal, with his visible chest being covered in bloody rags and bandages. The look on his face was one of grief, yet still had a fierce and stubborn determination.

At his side was a white tiger, equally as injured as the man. It's body was much like Suekai's being covered in scars, and patches of fur that refused to regrow. Otherwise, nothing else of note was visible, aside from a very similar face to that of the man.

Should Kikai arrive, as Suekai intended the man would simply glare at her before dropping the scroll on the ground to let it roll towards the woman, unraveling itself to reveal it's contents. Inside were countless paintings that seemed to be made by pressing parts of the lion's good paw against the paper while covered in ink, as well as some made by humans.

"You've been lied to." was all the man said before turning around, and walking towards the wetlands with the scroll left behind....

Contract search failed.

Sorry about the failure! This has been discussed, and it's my ultimate conclusion that this happened. You're free to search again once 2 months have passed from the first post of the search. Best wishes for your next time.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back