Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[Contract Search] Nao's dark side

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
“This is it… this is going to be the biggest adventure of today.” Nao spoke and made himself ready in the light gear, checked his pouch once more, and nodded towards himself. Walking towards the gate he showed a passport who let him through to do this little thing on his own, after all, it wouldn’t have been the first time. Yet what he was thinking that this would be just a recon mission for himself. Just get out there, get things going for later on. He took out of his pouch a stack of papers and went through them one by one. Some were holding odd symbols that he had found in a cave a long while ago. “What if there would have been a link..?” He muttered and went towards the next paper. There would have been a replica drawing of an ancient stone tablet. “They just don't make sense…”

He started to get off the trails as he thought there was something that he found familiar. “Cannot hurt to get further…” He would walk along the path and soon found himself walking into a forest. “Scenery changes quickly….” He muttered and eventually, things became darker and darker. But from what he noticed that was his own eyes closing down. “I… feel drowsy..?” Nao started to wobble on his legs and started to look around while his vision blurred. Other small critters were laying on the ground and 1+1 soon became 2. “Sleep… spores..?” There were always odd plants around, but he never thought he would encounter them here.

He woke up and felt something brushing against his face. His heart started to pound faster as he then opened up his eyes. Fearing for what he could see… but he saw nothing but an inky blackness and something kept him warm. The creature made no hasty movements even when Nao started to rush himself back up. But he was met with something inky black also, yet golden eyes looked from it.

“What…” he let his breath slip away as he looked towards the creature. it resembled something of a wolf. It started to walk a few feet away from the man, then stood still again and watched the other. “Do… you mean… you want me to follow?” Nao asked the creature but could hit himself on his head right now, he asked a wolf in a human tongue… what a great idea. Yet the wolf nodded and started to move along. “Where is this..?” It looked nothing like where he was last time. “Where am I..?” He couldn’t get it after all. Yet as he looked towards the creature which started to move around. Nao decided to start to follow the creature. “Sai..?” he attempted to make a seal, yet the Kami creature wasn’t responding. “What… the…” He didn't finish his words as the wolf kept moving along and it seemed like he had no other choice.

After about a few hours of going, they were so deep into the place that they held questions for each other. The two beings were coming in closer to a tiny little village. The village was decorated with really tiny orbs that gave off this blue light. A lot of structures were made with a delicate form. with the darkness of the night surrounding them, it gave off a rather magical feeling. The entrance was even more impressive, the orbs of light were all around the gate, the branches were twisted and bent into shapes that no one could even think of. Yet he looked for a second past those gates and found an even more impressive look. The village itself was specially made with different shapes and houses…. He felt like rushing in and soaking everything up… As Nao wanted to move forward, he was halted in his movements and looked towards the shadow black creature. The eyes shined and soon Nao just looked around from a safe distance.

Deserted…Slowly the wolf started to walk further inside, slowly till they got to the center of the place, where a giant tree was standing with lights inside of them. Nao’s arm was reaching up. He wanted to feel it, touch it, and see what it was. But the wolf made an inhuman sound and started to walk further, they had to walk a few trees that were laying sideways as if they were reusing every single aspect in these woods. There they walked further towards a smaller center. A single house was behind there. A fountain was slowly running and a bigger blue orb was in the middle and the water was streaming from all sides of it.

Slowly the male started to realize… that the only things that lit this world were the creatures and plants around. Almost like glow stones that were rarely found in caves. He narrowed his eyes and thought for a moment he would be in a Genjutsu and made an attempt to cancel it. But this didn’t work. ’ what the hell….

A voice emitted from behind them, a voice with the tune as light as a feather and almost in a dancing tune. "So here you are finally... " Nao started to turn around and saw the wolf. “Did… you just speak?” He asked and the wolf started to sit down. Beside them, the houses ‘unlocked’ and creatures started to emerge from the place. Small, big, colored and some of them glowing too... But when there were more emerging from all the houses around them... It was soon clear he was facing maybe a little more than 40 creatures now and the place around them was more visible than before.

“Indeed… Nao…” “Y-you know my name?” Now, this was just getting odd. but soon he saw another colored fur standing beside the one speaking. A quick flashback was made when he was inside the lab… a wolf ran from him back then too, now that he looked at the dark-colored wolf… they were the same. “I… I do not recall that?” It seemed that it was something that had happened with Nao before he had changed his own timeline and the shadow creatures soon figured that out.

“That is the case, we have been waiting all this time here. We knew this day would come, that you would find us out because of your past. Once you were in there, we have been looking out for you.” “But why? I mean… Don’t get me wrong, I think I am grateful, but why..?” It was a question that for right now remained unanswered, however as the other sat down Nao had done the same in the small conversation. A few smaller ones started surrounding Nao out of curiosity, with their own unique language they first started to talk towards each other. "These are the ones we haven't seen before!" A small one chirped and sniffled the Nao's leg. "They are so big... Not unlike the little ones from the past." There were a lot of comments made on this stranger.

Now that she had started her story, she had begun to walk around Nao, looking at him from every angle.. "Ever since our group has stayed little, almost non-existent and we didn't ally ourselves with your kind anymore. Not to mention we do not take kindly to those who are fully Holy… yet you yourself aren’t 100% holy. Yet we have seen how you were handled. But, since you haven’t been raised like all the others, we have...To put it bluntly, place you as the chosen one to see us getting further in the future. Would you accept this request?"

“So… if I get this right… You wish to move on from the past, you do know, by moving further… you and your kind will always have that, one step forward, two steps back… right? You will tumble and fall to learn to stand up again. Just as I have seen with small humans… The baby kind. If I were to agree to this… I do want to know more… More about your kind, to learn what you have been through and all…” There was a moment of silence between the group and them all. Eventually, the grey one started to ask. "I see... So what you are saying is that you want to find out more about the future... That is a curious thing." Quickly Mogi started to speak. “Now excuse yourself and go make yourself useful.” Since Nao already held the light, he could also possess dark so he could and hopefully would bring peace again.

Nao woke up in the forest by a group of Shinobi that were sent out to find him. Nao's reactions were slow and ragged at first, but he was where he left the place. Eventually, it came to light that it was because something dark overcame him, but when he used Sai he seemed to be worried also. "I'm fine.. really..." He said and looked a bit baffled around. "Where am I..?" And then the questions were raised if he really didn't hit his head.

Discovery of Contract of Your Choice - Yokai
Link own owning: Inventory Link

Wordcount: 1518

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back