Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Contracts and Completion [SSM]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi moved silently in the darkness, he allowed himself a few seconds to make sure that no-one had followed him, once more the Sennin was allowed outside the gates and what a feeling it was to have such freedom to have the ability to move outside on his own he allowed himself to glance around as he pondered on what the best action to take was. He allowed the darkness to envelop him he felt at home in it but times where changing and even he knew that he would have to step from the shadow. He had been tasked with making sure that the ground had been gathered for the property of the new station that the village was making, the next part was to complete the air fleet that he would need to create.

It seemed that the night was just passing by slow and gentle he allowed himself to smile as he looked at the people below passing by not giving a care for there end. They seemed to not want to look around, not want to see above the greater picture, it seemed that they had still had the tunnel vision, he knew what that was like it was a fresh turn of the page in the village and with things continuing to change and develop Takeshi was just another one of those people that had to evolve with the times, he had been given orders by the Hokage and he would follow them as he allowed himself to enjoy the night view for a few more minutes before he decided to go and do some work. Takeshi allowed himself to head down to the street level as he knew full well that tomorrow he would be speaking with the builders and the engineers as well as the traders for the material.

Landing on the streets he allowed himself to look around the normal hustle and bustle of people wanting to buy food was clear. The smell of the cooking was in the air and it made Takeshi remember the young times that he was at, when he would be that person that was taken to these places by his teacher, those places had gone. He was the one taking students out for food and had trained his own students, he remembered the times when he walked around speaking about his dreams, how much things had changed since that time.

Takeshi walked past a group of kids that he had seen scurrying around, he allowed himself to watch them talking and gossiping between themselves. They had been at the student academy and it seemed that they still had a lot of energy even after a hard day. Takeshi allowed himself to head towards the ramen bar that he had spent most of his time talking with teachers inside, as he allowed himself to take a seat at the bar he opened the menu for a few seconds it was clear that he still had to choose what food he wanted.

It took a while for the dinner to get ready but he was soon eating on one of the best meals inside of the village, he allowed himself to enjoy it taking the memory back in each single bite that he had of the food, the ramen itself was delicious and the food brought back swimming sites of memories and each sip of the broth brought the warmth inside of him that he missed for so long now. He allowed the food to slowly be demolished though he could have just continued to order more and more and managed to eat it all he enjoyed these treats and each one had a time and place. He didn’t want to over do it and lose the love that he had for these moments.

Takeshi smiled as he finished the food and allowed himself to pay for the meal he had before standing up and heading home, this evening he had finally managed to get some time down the memory lane. He had enjoyed every second of the night and the business owners would be preparing themselves for the meeting around the Uchiha clan house. He knew full well that as time would progress things would change.

Takeshi allowed himself to walk down the streets as he allowed himself to look around deciding on what to do to allow time to pass, as he entered into the final street where the meeting was it soon became clear that he would have to do a lot more work with these men that were waiting for talks to begin, it would be a negotiation for the material and for the wood and work required to make sure that everyone had a job and the task that the Hokage had set for the Uchiha was completed quickly and efficiently. It didn’t take long for the him to find the designated meeting place, it was a relatively small shack
Takeshi looked around at the group that had been assembled it seemed that there were a few important people inside of the village and each one of them he needed to win onto his side, he needed to make sure that they understood that he was here to do business. As he entered into the room he glanced around and tried to figure out the best way to approach these men, each one had there own agender each one had their own goals and he was here to unify that. It seemed that Umashi had set him up to actually do some hard thinking, he pondered the question in those few seconds as he tried to look at the best way to approach this and pondered how he would be able to get all of them to work with him. It seemed that Takeshi was here to get the work done and he was going to be busy for the next few hours, it seemed that he had been given a seat at the head of the table. Not something that he was unfamiliar with.

Takeshi allowed himself to sit back and relax as he watched the rest of the men slowly turn there attention back to the table each one taking a seat as they looked across to him waiting for him to start this conversation it would seem, he was wondering on the best way to reply to them or even to speak to them. He cleared his throat slightly as he looked at each of the men that sat around him as he tried to gauge what they where interested in and what they wanted before he decided to speak Takeshi allowed himself to clear his throat as he begun his conversation.

“Gentlemen thank you for coming on short notice, I know that you all have questions and I will get to them in a second all I ask now is you give me a few minutes of your time to allow me to speak before we get to that stage. So please just lean back and allow me to explain the situation and we can go from there”

Takeshi allowed his words to sink in to everyone around him, allowing the silence to encompass each of them and make them understand the situation that they had. The opportunity that they had here was a great one the question would be if they would see it as that or not. See the chance that they could take and the opportunity that this would open for each one of them. Takeshi allowed himself to bring his arms folded as he leaned across the table before speaking to each of them, making it a personal conversation and making it seem that they had each been selected on there merits alone something he could appreciate would peak their interest to say the least.

“Each of you have the opportunity to be involved in the future building of Konaha, we have the opportunity to move for the future, we would need supplies from the merchants, we would need work as one faction, the labour to build the constructs would go to the workers, paying at slightly over the average wage as well as giving future contracts to the building firms that would be willing to stay and work with us, also at the same time the material coming in from the merchants this would allow you to bring new trade agreements to the village, you would have the money for the resources and would be able to look at making new agreements that would last for the future. And finally, I have not forgotten everyone that will be working hard during this time. The engineers that would make the building possible. Now when I walk out of here, I want you to think about it, I want you to understand what is in it for you and I want you to understand that this is your chance to seize something good, for those that want to join come and bring a letter to myself inside of the Sennin offices. I look forward to having your replies within the next few days, understand that anyone that joins will be allowing themselves to have a great future. With that good gentlemen I will leave you to it for now.”

Takeshi allowed himself to stand up as he smiled at each of them and took a slight bow, he knew full well that he would soon be able to come to Umashi with the information, at first it seemed that the meeting had no progress, no-one was getting back to the Sennin and it was slowly starting to annoy him. He allowed himself to sit behind the desk waiting and wondering what could be done but right now the only thing that he needed to do was allow time to pass by. Takeshi brought himself to lean back in the chair allowing himself to sigh as he tried to think of what could be taking them so long. It seemed that he had been waiting for ages, he allowed his hands to come together as he just stared at the door pondering on what the best reaction would be for him.

“What could be taking them so long, I cannot see why this is taking so long to come and make a decision. I guess there is a lot to think about and I have to admit they will have to come to a decision at some point if that is the correct or the wrong one only time will tell but I really hope that they decide and can see that this is in their best interest to do this. I must admit they all seemed keen now I am not so sure about that.”

Suddenly a knock on the door came Takeshi allowed his eyes to come up as he looked at the door before allowing the words to escape his lip for a few seconds deciding that he should probably allow the person to come in though he doubted the information would be good he allowed the door to creek open as he was handed an envelope. Takeshi allowed himself to look at it for a few minutes seeing the contracts that had been signed, it seemed that there was more work here than what he could have ever expected as he allowed a smile to come to his lips.

Umashi had the man power, the land, the material now it was down to him to finish the rest of it. Takeshi had done his promise and he had managed to complete it. It would now be down to the Hokage to make sure the rest of this went through. Takeshi leaned back in the chair as he filed the documents onto the pile to be delivered to Umashi it seemed that he had managed to do the tasks assigned and now he would be returning to the branch completing the tasks that he had been done. Takeshi allowed a smile to come to his lips.

[TWC:2,012]
[Topic Entered]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back