Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Couldn't help it! x Jidai

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
His breath was hasty as he had been running for a little, he got himself once more into trouble in this place. This time he took 'a job' one not really academy worthy, or even genin worthy, but underworld worthy. He had stolen off papers from a group, he didn't know what those papers contained, but he sure was in trouble for them. The packed parchment was under his shirt on his back. He had to keep it somewhere while having his hands free. He knew he had to lay low for a little while, he didn't even had Blitz with him at the moment. He had placed Blitz at home. Given him a day off as he got hurt on his paw in the last mission. Right now he wished Blitz was here, he knew a lot easier who, what or where. But also what sometimes best route to take would be.

As he lay low, he was eating an apple on a rooftop. Across of him was an alley... The alley eventually got his eyes fixed on them. "Wonder if there is something worth there..." He muttered. As he thought back he wondered why he didn't fight there... then again, he had seen the many many people there. "" yeah. that would have been stupid..." He recalled now as in his memory he also had seen the number of explosive tags. He took the last bit of the apple and placed the rest of the apple in front of a nest for birds. He fed them this way as he was filled and he would get towards the alley.

His eyes scanning the place around and eventually seeing something that he thought was rather interesting. He inched closer towards an ally. "huh..haii?" He questioned as he peeked inside.

[ooc: I am bad with starters... and I didn't had much in mind on the who what or where...]

Kanmuri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Who knew?

Who really knew that this is where the collosus man would end up? In the alleys of the place he called home for the past couple of years. It wasn't the most honest of praise-worthy life, but it was Jidai's life, and it was all he had. Now, he had absolutely nothing to show for it, but a gray hoodie, sweats, and makeshift flip-flops. This homeless brick of a man who resembled that of a demigod was homeless. And despite having the power to run through people and crush any who stood before him, the 20 year old didn't even have the power to secure rent.

And now he here he was--catching sleep in a dark alley in the Ruins of Old Suna.

Well, on the bright side, at least the apathetic Jidai could ignore the world for as long as he was in this alley. The hypocrisy, lies, despair, and incredulous reality of the world all meant nothing in whatever he called his home. The fake light of happiness and contentment didn't reach here--no. All that was here was the darkness of reality, and while it was dark, cold, and filled with rats, it was the only constant that Jidai could rely on right now. It wasn't people--no, even his closest associates had betrayed him. It wasn't anything that people had constructed--because those were just manifestations of their own flaws. It was just the alleys--the alleys meant for the scum of the world--that remained constant and nondiscriminatory. Those who found a way to continue living could make it...while those who did not have the strength to did not. There was no king of the homeless. Everyone was on the same level. And no matter how much you had one day, it could all disappear the next. Nothing held power for the homeless. Why? Because it's a day to day struggle that required maximum effort every day. Those who worked hard, reaped the rewards, while those who did not reaped death. It was an unforgiving game, but it was fair. And that's more than what could be said about the outside world.

Sad how something reserved for the dead beats of society was the most honorable, impartial, and unprejudiced aspect of society.

But it seemed, that someone else had decided to stumble into this world and discover what it had to offer. Unfortunately, all they'd see was the giant, curled up body of a gigantic ogre that was supposedly a human being. There, Jidai rested and hid from the world. Yet, it seemed the world wasn't through with him. Nope. A young boy donned with a red set of hair on head would make his way toward the man, and awaken the man from his sleep with his high pitched, pre-pubescent voice.

"huh..haii?"

Fiercely blinking open, Jidai's ayes would see nothing in front of him except for trash bags and dumpsters. It seemed the source of the sound was behind him and facing his large back. Letting out a large, bellowing yawn, Jidai would stretch and address the boy without turning around.

"Hey, kid, don't you know where you are? Your pops didn't warn you about wandering around these parts by yourself? What do you want?"

Each of his words were overflowed with bass, force, and power. He wasn't attempting to scare off the child, but Jidai was both groggy and tired. It forced him to act a little out of character--being stern and talking wasn't his normal mode of operation. Not to mention, he never really dealt with children before. Was he coming off a bit harsh? Maybe, that would depend on the child in question. But all of the points were valid to say the least. It was dangerous here and while Sousuke had made an effort to end the slave-trade, it wasn't completely gone. People needed to be vigilant during these times of trials, temptation, and warfare. Just what in the world could this child have in mind wondering into an alley in the the Ruins of Old Suna?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hey, kid, don't you know where you are? Your pops didn't warn you about wandering around these parts by yourself? What do you want?" Nahhh, really??? He would comment in his head as he rolled with his eyes. But this 'thing' person something was alive and huge....
"Well.. for one... I know where I am... Seconds, he probably did but I didn't listen... What do I want? A place to keep low for a bit before I can forward my information to others..." He would casually shrug as even he got closer. His eyes going over the figure. He had to be fair, he took up a mask while the other spoke... it did scare him about how deep his voice was, the vibrations everything. This would almost be a ripe fit for a horror story in the academy.
"Are you one of the gentle giants or one to look out for..?" His question was blurted out as he tried to find a decent spot to sit on.
Yet if the other asked about his job or even before the other would ask, Hato would comment about this 'job'. "So... why I am laying low... is nothing major, just got information of proof that one of the gangs below here is having illegal trafficking... Items and such... And I got it... and am going to forward it for a decent price... As it shouldn't exist further." He would lean against a wall and hearing commotion going the other way then where they were, his body language as he had told that was a bit tense, after all he knew how it was in that world and he tried to prevent that for others. "So what are you doing here..? Who are you? I am Hato..."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back