Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Crammin for Examine [PVT/ Req. Karasu Mika]

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Standing on the top of the heated sea beneath him, Akagi resided balancing on the surface. Akagi a few days prior to being in the Undersea had told his peer Mika that if she was to pass the upcoming genin exams, Akagi would personally train her strength and agility. Having high hopes from the younger student, Akagi had a training routine even he himself would praise as difficult. It would be roughly around 12 in the morning when Mika should arrive. Akagi being the teacher showed up early to prepare for the activities he had planned out.

When Akagi first arrived, he took the sheath his sword and drew into the sand a large circle. The second thing he had planned was to form small earthen pillars roughly the height of Akagi himself. After making the pillars Akagi would proceed to unpack a set of lighter ankle and wrist weights he had planned to give Mika to boost her performance increase.

Akagi himself was wearing a black longsleeve shirt, with white harem and matching black sandals. Akagi's left hand was wrapped in bandages like it always was, today also came with wrist weights, and near his ankles he would sport weights there as well.

Akagi humming to himself in a harmonic, slow and warm rhythm, carried throughout the empty cavern. Akagi placing his hands in his pockets, walking back to the shore. Releasing his chakra from his feet, Akagi would fall through the water's surface, landing abruptly so only his ankles were wet. Walking out of the water and into the center of the circle he had drawn, siting down and crossing his legs. Awaiting the arrival of Mika.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 1:

12 A.M. Undersea, Toraono Dojo. This was the place that the blonde boy had informed the girl of. While she waited until the day arrived, she had been shopping for more weapons amd cloths for the trip. The boy had stated that it was going to be cold, and so, she had bought sweaters, comfy coats, scarfs and winter boots. She felt a bit weird when buying those as she lived in the desert. She wondered why there even was a clothing section for winter clothes, but had dismissed the thought as the owner possibly being from a cold country. While she was in the clothing shop, she had bought extra cloths to wear, such as leggings, pants and shirts. It took some time for her to find all the items, try them on and buy them, but it was worth the 1-3 hours there. Now, Mika was wearing a matching outfit of a red jacket and red shorts. She felt a bit uncomfortable in the shorts, but was glad they reached at least half-way to her knees.

Taking the white hairband out of her hair, she felt her slightly sweaty hair touch her neck. She tied her hair up again, this time tighter so it would not fall off during when she would train. Her dark blue shinobi shoes had been replaced with boots as she felt uncomfortable with her toes sticking out. Making sure that she looked presentable and had everything ready, she took the sandwich out of her workout bag. She had hurried to get here, and her mother was working in the tea shop, so she quickly bought the snack in a store in her way to the designated place. Mika quickly ate the sandwich and began jogging to the area, instead of walking, not wanting for Akagi to wait too long. As she came closer, she could see the boy sitting criss-crossed in a circle with several earthen pillars and several smaller items. ”I-I’m here!”

wc: 330

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I wonder what she is up too. Thinking to himself as he stared off into the blue chrysalis that was the Undersea's mineral filled waters. Deciding that dwelling on whatever Miu was doing was most likely inappropriate and Akagi should focus on the task at hand.

Knowing Mika wanted to train hard, he had prepared a tough regiment of training for her to go through like a step by step process. This training would take place over a series of days repeating the same thing over and over again. Akagi only needed to get the routine through Mika for the first day and supervise her for the rest of the training until her exam. Since this was a training made by Akagi himself, it would include lots of physically tasking jobs with a hint of agility, technique, and ninjutsu training. His current regiment and plan he had set up was to start with all the easy things and work his way up.

The first task he would have Mika perform, would be to evaluate her current strengths and weaknesses. As Akagi contemplated how he was to start the regiment and not exhaust her completely before the more difficult stuff became a cinch when he remebered that Mika had a large chakra pool, even larger than Akagi's when he was her age. With this realization, Akagi heard footsteps crinkling the sand, delicately pressing and crunching into the minerals ever present on the ground, Akagi knew only one person who made such tempered steps. Standing and turning placing his hands in his pockets, he would warp outside of the circle and greet her.

"Mika-chan! You ready for today? It is gonna be tough!" Akagi pulling his hands out of his pockets and pointing to the circle, "We will start here to test the waters on where you stand in combat." With that Akagi would form a hand seal, a replica of Akagi appearing, its texture would solidify from a liquid state. "You will be fighting in hand to hand combat with my clone, don't show him any mercy!" With these words, Akagi's clone would pull his sword off his back, tossing it outside the circle, raising his hands and slyly grinning speaking for itself, "I won't be going easy either."

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 2:

As Mika walked closer to the circle the boy was sitting in, clumps of sand crunching softly beneath her boots, she paused to await the blonde boy’s reply. The boy suddenly stood up, turning around to face the girl, and warped closer to the girl. Her eyes widened and she took a step back. The boy didn’t seem to notice, greeting her, (”Mika-chan! You ready for today? It is gonna be tough!”) in which she replied, ”What will I be d-doing today?” She was worried at the fact that the training was going to be tough, but she ignored the feeling, instead telling herself, It wouldn’t matter if it’s tough! I’ll get some training in!

The boy in front of her pulled his hands out of his pants pocket and pointing at the circle, replied, ”We will start here to test the waters on where you stand in combat.” The girl gave a nod and watched as the boy in front of her created a clone. It was a bit liquid-like at first but soon hardened into a solid state. The girl had a feeling that she was going to be fighting one of the Akagi and her thought was confirmed when the boy continued speaking:

”You will be fighting in hand to hand combat with my clone, don’t show him any mercy!” The girl gave another nod, thought it was a bit hesitant. Fighting with the clone? It would only take one good hit to demolish that... unless the clone was different than other clones... The clone pulled out his sword and threw it outside the circle, speaking in a sly tone, ”I won’t be going easy either.” Stepping into the circle, the girl took a defensive pose, her fists clenched.

wc: 292

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi's clone would close his fists and close in by walking forward. His clone would be within striking distance, as he let loose a slowed down left hook, at least making it possible to avoid or counterattack.

Akagi was considering the clones process of thinking and how it might respond to any actions, All Akagi knew was that he wanted to make things as smooth as can be so she can progress as far as she desires.

(OOC: really short post, but I am giving you the reigns on fighting the clone so do what you will!)

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 3:

”I’ll defeat this clone in under five minutes!” the girl promised as she got ready to attack. She had to use all the time that the clone gave her... Akagi was faster than her, as seen in when she saw him fighting another student (who’s name she had completely forgotten) some time ago, and would be able to overwhelm her if she gave him the chance to. I need to plan this right... Akagi is fast and is able to dodge or block my attacks...

Mika rushed forwards to the clone, making sure to not give it much time to react, and swung a fist at its face. If she hit the clone or not, she would still aim another punch to its stomach. Making sure to not give the clone time to move, as she knew that the boy was faster than her, she would aim a kick at his knees.

If the attack didn’t miss, she would aim to kick the clone again. If the attack missed, she would aim two punches and another kick while the clone was still distracted with getting away from her attack. She didn’t have too many Taijutsu moves and was trying to use the small amount of moves she had. If a punch or both punches missed, she would abandon the idea of kicking the clone and would grab her kunai knife and slash at the clone. She felt herself become frustrated as almost two and a half minutes had already passed. So far, all her hits that had not been missed or blocked were partial. Just one solid hit was all it would take for the clone to disappear.

wc: 278

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akagi watched contently as Mika charged in head first, similar to Akagi, except he knew she probably was formulating plans in her head of how to defeat the clone.

With the first swing from Akagi being interrupted by Mika's ambitious charge, Akagi dropped his head back, avoiding the punch. Swinging his right hand down ad swatting away her attempt at his gut. Mika extended her leg with disgruntle and force aimed to the clones knees to which he would vertically hop in the air. From this point the clone could have easily delivered a kick to her forehead and send her sprawling, but do to her anticipation she had primed another attack before he could react, her other leg sprung out and delivered a strong kick to the gut, sending the clone to the ground and vanishing into a puddle of water that would be soaked up by the sand.

Akagi clapping at the display was extremely impressed with her ability to make decisions so quickly. "It's like Shin's quick thinking mixed with my Taijutsu!" Akagi would warmly smile before looking to the targets. Quickly stringing together a few hand seals before minerals would float next to Akagi condensing into a metal sheet, Akagi taking his hand and dancing it around the metal shard, shrinking it to the size of a shurkin. Grabbing the metal piece from the air, Akagi would sling it toward the middle most pillar, landing it smack dab in the middle of the post. Akagi would point to the shrapnel he had wedged into the post speaking, "While I fix the next part of the training practice your aim on those posts."

Quickly turning to the warm waters behind him, Akagi would place his palms together starting with the Ox seal and working his way to the tiger seal, pressing his index fingers together, to which multiple earthen spires would rise from the water, only coming out a few feet from the waters surface they appeared to be balancing posts. Akagi would then run over past Mika to where he had placed her specified weights, picking them up and carrying them over to Mika if she had been practicing her aim, "I bought these to increase the amount of stress put on you, this will make things go a lot faster!" Akagi would smile handing her both the wrist weights and ankle weights. If she accepted Akagi would point toward the beams saying, "Now that I have seen you fight, I want to see how you do dodging attacks rather than making them." The weight of the pieces of equipment for Mika would probably be close to five pounds for each limb, equating to 25 pounds of extra weight.

Had Mika not accepted the weights Akagi would take a seperate course of action completely and removed the posts, by releasing his seal.

Had Mika put the weights on and traversed to the posts, Akagi would remain on shore and begin stringing together hand seals while speaking, "Get ready, I will fire a few projectiles at you so be on your toes!" With this Akagi would begin to form a pulsating chakra from his fists, its nature would be very light and clear, as Akagi would open his palm and throw his hand forward, from his palm a burst of air would emit and speed toward Mika. Akagi would jab at the air sending at least five projectiles her way. Hopefully she would overcome this challenge with ease to move on to the core routine.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 4:

As Mika’s kick finished off the clone, she would a few steps backwards, panting slightly. The heat of the bright sun caused her to sweat more quickly, but as she regulated her cool chakra through her body, she felt her body cool down. The blonde boy began clapping, exclaiming, “It’s like Shin’s quick thinking mixed with my Taijutsu!” The compliment warmed the girl’s heart and she could feel heat rising to her cheek. ”T-Thank you!” The boy gave her a warm smile before going through a few handseals, in which minerals began coming closer to him and compacting into a sheet of metal. Mika stared at it with wide eyes before the grey eyes returned to their normal size. The boy had somehow shrunk the metal into the small size of a shuriken and swung it at the middle most pillar. It landed in the center of the pillar, in which the boy stated, ”While I fix the next part of the training, practice your aim on those posts.” The girl gave a nod before grabbing a few shuriken out of her pouch, furrowing her brows in concentration, and aiming it at the pillar. Most of the shuriken landed on the specific pillar, with some landing on the pillars behind or in the water. The girl gave a pout, out of view of the boy, at the fact that not all of the shuriken landed on the pillar. She decided to leave them there for the boy to see and turned to the boy.

The boy was coming towards her, small weights in his hands, seeing that she was done with practicing (She hadn’t used all her shuriken as she wanted to save some just in case). With a smile, the boy handed her the weights, speaking to her about what these were to do. The girl gave a small nod before accepting the weights and beginning to put them on. She let a small gasp pass through as she carried all the weights. They were quiet heavy, and even though she did not want to burden herself with them, she reluctantly attached them to her. The boy was speaking again, the girl listening closely, not wanting to mishear anything, and began on her way to the posts. As she climbed onto one of them, she half-heard the boy’s warning before five projectiles shot her way. The girl, not used to the extra weight, barely dodged the first one. The second one, she was able to get away with more gracefulness and ease. She began avoding the rest of the projectiles with some ease, though the next post to dodge the last one was a bit far away than the rest for comfort... Leaping to it, the weights brought her down to the water, causing the projectile to fly past where she had just been crouching but having her fall into the water. As she fell into the water, she swam around before swimming upwards, and brought her head up to the surface. Taking in a gasp of breath, the girl gave the water an annoyed glance as she turned back to where the boy was.

wc: 526

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Letting out a slight chuckle as she fell into the water, Akagi would begin walking out onto its surface, applying chakra to the soles of his feet. He continued to walk all the way to where Mika had fallen in, and was surfacing, reaching out his hand to help her out of the water, and if she knew how to walk on water at that point Akagi would simply lift her out, if she didn't know how he would carry her to shore.

Either way once the two reached the shore Akagi would let out a light laugh before speaking once again, "I have seen enough to throw together a routine. Based on what I saw you have some strengths and weaknesses, so we are gonna try and amplify those strengths and reduce the impact of weaknesses." Akagi walking to the edge of the water would turn to face Mika before speaking once again, "My only question is, how far are you willing to go?"

Akagi had planned on this session being an anchor to test her capabilities and see what her routine for the coming month was to look like. Depending on how she would respond to the question, Akagi would either assign her a challenging conditioning, or an impossibly difficult regiment of training. However, the difficult wasn't just for show, it would scale how much she would improve in the next month and hopefully give her some insight into what Akagi intentionally puts himself through constantly in order to improve.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 5:

As the girl struggled to keep herself floating on the surface of the water, the blonde boy began walking towards her, on the water! As she stared at him with wide eyes, the boy stopped in front of her hand extended a hand. As she took his hand, he lifted her out of the water. Not being able to walk on water yet, the boy lifted her up and walked back to the shore, carrying her. Face a light red, the girl sipped some water as she landed on the ground. She looked up as her face returend to its normal color, listening as the boy began speaking. ”I have seen enough to throw together a routine. Based on what I saw, you have some strengths and weaknesses, so we are gonna try and amplify those strengths and reduce the impact of weaknesses.”

The girl gave her nod as she put the cap back onto the water and began channeling her chakra faster through her body to dry herself up quickly. The boy walked to the dge of the water, and turned, facing the black-haired girl. ”My only question is, how far are you willing to go?” The girl didn’t know how to answer. She wanted to get results quickly but didn’t want things to be too hard. Thinking for a bit, she replied, ”I... I’ll leave it to you.” She didn’t trust herself to make things hard for herself.

wc: 240

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Closing his right eye and pointing at Mika as she retreated into her shell, deciding to let Akagi decide on how much work she could put in, "If you are gonna be a Shinobi you will have to make decisions for yourself Mika. I am not trying to be hard on you but I will tell you how it is in this world, despite how much we have been told on the matter this world is cruel and will punish those who don't act for themselves." Taking a breathe in as he would close both eyes speaking quieter, "Don't worry about it this time, but during the exam it will become pivotal for you to make your own choices. And with that!"

Raising his right hand into the air and pointing to the roof of the cavern, "I am gonna make you strong Karasu Mika!" Dropping his hand and smiling at her Akagi would place his hands into his pockets walking toward her from the edge of the water. Once he had come to about two feet away from her Akagi would get down onto his stomach. Pressing his hands to the sand and raising his chest off the ground, looking up to Mika and grin slyly, "We will do core exercises till we build your strength and stamina, than work on agility training."
Akagi would senselessly begin doing push ups awaiting her to join him.

If Mika had chosen to start the training with Akagi, the rest of the day would be spent working on the chest, shoulders, and triceps. This training would likely last till six or later depending on how long Mika lasted. Once finished the two would part ways and continue to meet for the month.

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 6:

As the blonde boy spoke again, stating that she will have to make her own choices, sooner or later, the girl frowned. She sat down on the sandy ground, wincing in discomfort as the sand came into contact with her sweat and skin, listening to the boy speak again. The boy stated that it was alright for Mika currently, but she will have to make her own choices during her graduation exam. The girl nodded, listening carefully amd smiling. ”I am gonna make you strong, Karasu Mika!” the boy stated as he pointed to the cavern’s roof.

He’s a bit strange, the girl thought as she stood up from the ground. But he’s a good person. The boy began walking towards black-haired, suddenly getting down onto his stomach. The girl gave him a confused gaze, though as she soon recognized the pose, the boy spoke up: ”We will do core exercises till we build your strength and stamina, then work on agility training.” The girl, understanding the boy, got into the same position and began doing push-ups just like the boy. After some push-ups, she started getting tired, but as she kept going, the pain subsided and her arms were numb. When they started on other exercises, it was hard to move her arms, but she didn’t want to give up yet. It was only after a few hours that when they stopped, she would lay down on the floor, not caring if it was uncomfortable. Resting for a few minutes, the girl got up with renewed energy and asked, ”W-We meet up, um, tomorrow?”

wc: 265

Mitsunari Akagi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yeah, we will keep meeting every day." As the words slipped out Akagi realized that his drive to train with Mika might be a tad overwhelming and quickly adjusted his previous statement, "Actually, to give time to rest we will meet every other day. If this is okay with you of course?" Akagi would await her answer. Once she had answered, depending on what she said would dictate the course of their training over the next month leading to her exam.

After deciding on what to do Akagi would follow the regiment with her throughout the month until she was in peak condition for the exam.

[Topic left unless Stopped]

(OOC: Sorry for short post, I am a little busy atm)

Karasu Mika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Post 7:

As the boy would state that they would meet everyday, the girl’s face would pale quite a bit. ”E-Everyday?” the girl would ask quietly, unsure of what she had heard from the boy was true. The boy, seeming to have heard her, or not, would quickly reply soon after, ”Actually, to tive time to rest, we will meet every other day. If this is okay with you, of course?” Giving a slight sigh of relief, the girl would nod in agreement. She would bow to the boy and reply in a slightly excited and relieved tone, ”T-That’s alright! I will shop for supplies during the free days.” As she would notice the boy leaving after hearing her answer, she would decide to leave too, grabbing her items.

wc: 127

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back