Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Crawling Through Pages [Aya]

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitting the library early in the morning could have been productive but certainly wasn’t in Shizuka’s case. The young Senju was wrapped in a soft one-person couch she had found between the shelves, hugging the book on advanced elements, and snoring very lightly with her head using her shoulder and the corner of the book as a pillow. The sound coming from her could have been a purr, if one bothered to look around the corner, they would notice, however, that she was far from a cat. When someone moved a couple of shelves away, she jerked, shook her head a little, rubbed her eyes, and yawned. The light purr-snore stopped. Perhaps it would be better to take the book home. At least then she could read in it when she actually would have the energy and desire too. .. Maybe next week.

With the book tucked away under her arm, she slowly stretched after sliding from her comfortable spot, threw a look outside of the window to realize that it was nearly noon. Probably.. Well, it looked late enough to get lunch. Her stomach was loudly making its discontent clear. The whales would have loved it.

Quietly making her way across the floor, she thought to see a familiar face. A girl with glasses and long hair. One she hadn’t really gotten the chance to know during the spar Uri had dragged her into. Well, now could be the time. Though, she did look quite concentrated and occupied. And.. Shizuka was hungry, but more than hungry she was curious.

“Hi,” the green eyed genin whispered, eyes still a little bit sleepy. Offering a hand, while using the other one to make sure the book didn’t slip away, she smiled. “Senju Shizuka, you’re Aya, right?”

Dressed in a thin, deep bordeaux jacket, with a white T-shirt lurking from beneath - a weird Cheshire smile was drawn on it - she also had a pair of dark pants comfortable to fight in and shoes in white and green that looked like sneakers.

“What are you reading about?” she wanted to know, leaning in a little with eyes growing curious. It had to be something interesting, right? Like legends, or science-fiction. If one was so concentrated on their book, then the book couldn’t be a student book. Or was she wrong on this one?

“Want to go grab a bite? It’s on me!”

* * *​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Even though Aya had just graduated, she was still studying. There were sections of the library that had information that was off limits to students and citizens. These were books that had information about all sorts of ninja stuff, genjutsu, deeper into bloodlines, and such. Some books touched upon Kinjutsu, though they didn't list all known. There were other sections that only jonnin could access, and then there were the anbu collections. The book she was reading was from one of the restricted areas, she wasn't allowed to check it out and take it home, but she could read it in the library. She sat in the general area since there were no seats in the back. It was a book mostly about Taijutsu, and how to go beyond the limitations of her own body.

Aya was deep into reading when she heard a 'hi'. She blinked and looked at the source. It was Shizuka, from that battle class. Aya reached out her hand and nodded to her. "Yeah, I'm Aya." SHe said with a smile. Aya closed the book as Shizuka leaned in, in response without even thinking Aya closed it.

"I was studying Taijutsu techniques." AYa stated truthfully, though the girl had a look of curiosity. Aya wondered why she came over to talk to her, Aya was a couple of years older than her, at least by looks. Maybe she was someone who was cursed with a child-like body.

Aya's line of thought stopped when Shizuka mentioned free food, dam, her only weakness. "Okay, I don't mind food, I gotta return this book back to the desk though." SHe stated then stood, she returned the book in at a box near the closed-off area, one of the restricted areas. After that Aya returned to Shizuka and gave her a thumbs up.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The book was shut fast enough for Shizuka to miss anything aside from the pages having text. What in itself wasn’t much. Taijutsu then, oh well, that was quite boring. Somehow Shizuka didn’t really like it or prefer it in combat. Probably because she wasn’t all that well-versed in it. So instead of a bunch of questions Aya got a nod. Shizuka followed her, watching her returning the book before realizing that taking the one she was holding onto with her would be a bother.

“Excuse me, could you hold onto it for a day or so? I’ll come by later. You can put it on-,” she didn’t get to finish her sentence. The librarian frowned. “Senju Shizuka, yes. I would prefer for you to actually come by and get it, though. Last couple of times you seemed to have forgotten.”

Ugh.. oh damn - the apology was written all over her face. “Yeah.. sorry about that. Things got really busy.” Perhaps not busy enough to go to the library for just a few minutes but she could use a good excuse, like a mission. “Work.” She laughed, shrugging lightly as the librarian took the book.

Now that she too had gotten rid of the book, Shizuka returned the thumbs up. As they moved and the light changed, she thought to see Aya’s eyes shift in color. It was interesting, but the next time their gazes met all she could see was hazel. “Is there a spot you prefer to go to? I don’t really eat around this area,” hehe, her green eyes revealed that she meant around the library. “so we would have to walk a bit to some amazing dumplings and noodles.”

Of course she wouldn’t mind doing the walk, it would give them the time to talk, but if Aya knew a better place, talking while eating was even better. Her belly rumbled. She used her left hand to cover her stomach as if it would help. A light blush crossed her cheeks. “Sorry, haha, I kind of skipped breakfast.”

Once they were out of the building Aya would probably notice that Shizuka’s voice didn’t really grow all that louder. While no longer whispering, the girl spoke calmly, softly, even though her enthusiasm was obvious, she slightly stretched her words with a twinkle in her eyes. Inserting tiny smiles here and there as they continued to move.

“Taijutsu doesn’t really work for me, I guess. Ninjutsu is where I put my effort into, mostly because I really enjoy it. You can do so many things with the elements!” Looking up to the sky she wondered if she would get to the bottom of the ones known to them by the time she would grow old. Maybe, if she would be given that chance. With their profession it was hard to tell if one would make it past twenty-five.

“Perhaps one day, when I’m gray and old, I’ll know piles of jutsu, if my memory won’t walk out on me, that is.” Joking, she felt a little sad thinking about it, but thought to have managed not to show it. “Meanwhile your limbs will be the most terrifying in Cloud.” Offering a wide grin, she figured that Aya would see the humor in it and wouldn’t be offended. If things would go sour already then it would really be a shame.

* * *​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya had to ponder where she wanted to go, Shizuka said she didn't normally eat around here, Aya did, since there were a few cheap places around. Shizuka made it seem like she wanted to go to a dumpling or noodle shop with how she said amazing and such. "I wouldn't mind some amazing dumpling, I usually just go to a small tea shop to eat, but I don't mind going further for something tastier." Aya explained with a nod. She rarely had to pay for food anymore, since she started living with her teacher. The tea house always provided free rice balls too, the one she worked at, so it was more of a bonus for working there.

Shizuka's stomach grumbled, Aya wondered if they shouldn't go somewhere closer then? But She was a kunoichi, so hunger shouldn't make her unable to go a little further to eat. "We'll walk quickly then." Aya said with a smile.

After the left, Aya walked at a slightly faster pace, though she was trying not to go too fast. Her body wanted to go faster but she held herself back, only another seikon could keep up her at full speed after all.

Shizuka started talking about elements, and Aya nodded to her. "Elemental ninjutsu is good, Nonelemental is cool too." Aya stated, she knew more non-elemental ninjutsu than any of the elemental ones. But Aya was focused on taijutsu because it consumed less Chakra.

Aya nodded, Aya planned on dying before she got that old, or at least still fighting. She planned on never retiring since it wouldn't be 'okay' to her, retiring would mean living a 'normal' life. Aya's thought departed as Shizuka said Aya's limbs would be the most terrifying. Aya instinctively looked at her hand, but she closed and gave Shizuka a smile, "Possibly." She said with a small laugh. Though Aya didn't want to be terrifying, but she was a weapon for Kumo to use, so there would be no way around it at this point. Although no one would know it was her, they'd fear the mask she wore.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Well, I hope that it’s worth it, I mean, you might not like it as much as I do.” Offering an apologetic smile just in case, Shizuka then led the way. Aya was fast, and while Shizuka could be fast when she had to be, this wasn’t her usual pace - perhaps the other girl noticed, because they slowed down a little. It was more comfortable if you asked the Senju, but she didn’t comment on it.

As they progressed closer to little wooden house with a green roof, she wondered if bugging Aya had been a mistake. The girl was kind of silent and while Shizuka didn’t mind the silence in itself, she felt a little bit confused. Unsure if the awkwardness only existed in her mind, she was glad when they arrived. Thankfully it was open. The most delicious scents floated through the air and they weren’t even inside yet.

“They have the steaming kind, boiled kind, fried kind.. There’s ones with cheese, too. And sweets. And all the classics. Oh, the ones with shrimp are so good, too.” Enthusiastically leading Aya inside, she looked around for a table. The place was small but cosy. At the moment, it was surprisingly calm, too. She loved it. At times, she brought literature here to read while eating.

Ending up with pointing subtly to one of the smaller tables behind the only two boots they had. She gave Aya a curious look, a “that good?” type of eyebrow raise followed. “Their broth is so clear! And the spicy noodles, oh man, you gotta try those!”

Woah.. awesome, now she sounded like an idiot. Grinning, she slid into place, folding her legs beneath her. Perhaps the older girl would still take her somewhat seriously if she were to calm down now. No normal person got so hyped up about food, right?

Maybe a change of topic could save her. The only reason, probably, why she had even bothered to go to the library ‘this early’ was her realization that she needed to know more. For the future, she had to bite through the bitter part and gather knowledge. Even if it was in a slow rate, it was better than not at all.

“So.. will you be going for the Chuunin exam that’s coming up?”

* * *​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya shrugged to Shizuka, she didn't mind the walk. She was silent along the way mostly because she was thinking about the book she was reading, and how to better herself. That and she didn't know what to talk about since she really didn't know this girl. Aya just was in more of a thinking mood currently.

As they neared the place, Aya could smell it before she saw it, it smelt great. It was making her hungrier. Shizuka started telling Aya what they had, and Aya's mouth started to water. "Mmm, I can't wait to try some." Aya stated with a grin,

Shizuka pointed at a table and Aya looked over and nodded. "Yeah that's a good spot." She stated simply then she walked over and took a seat. She knew what she wanted, but she looked at the menu to make sure they had it. Or at least make sure she ordered the right thing.

Shizuka started talking about the broth being clear, and their spicy noodles. "Whats the difference between clear broth and cloudy broth? I've never had clear broth... Is it like water?" Aya asked blinking a few times, though she usually ate whatever she could get, this past year she'd get to actually pick and choose. There was so much food Aya didn't really know existed, and so much she had yet to even try. She'd seen lots of different kinds of foods, but all of them were out of her reach usually. Aya didn't have to worry about that now, but she still had to worry about costs, so free food she'd still take advantage of.

Shizuka the changed the topic, and Aya shrugged to her. "It depends on if Aoi thinks I am ready. I'll probably be attending if I am not taking it myself. I like watching fights." Aya stated with a shrug, she wanted to get promoted as soon as possible, but there was a waiting period she had to do, she could be fully ready to go up a rank, but still have to wait.

When it was time to order food, Aya ordered the spicy ramen and some black tea. Since Shizuka Suggested it, Aya wanted to try it.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“I don’t know.. I should ask mom. Perhaps some of that foam that comes on the surface when you cook meat hasn’t been taken off and then it gets cloudy.” She shrugged, wondering if the taste differed that much and if so, why. Somehow she had gotten used to clear broth being preferred. That’s why the moment Aya spoke about water, Shizuka felt confused. Maybe the two of them had a different idea of what ‘clear’ was. “No.. Not like water, not at all. It’s just.. quite see-through. It’s still rich in flavor. You’ve made me curious about the more cloudy type now.” Laughing gently, she motioned at the menu. “Then again, who knows, maybe you’ll find it cloudy and I’ll say it’s clear when it gets here.”

Green tea, the spicy noodles and gyoza. As the waitress was about to leave she also asked for tempura. They could split those two while waiting for the noodles. Maybe have some ice-cream after that. Shizuka was starving.

Thinking over the things Aya’s said so far, she wanted to go on about the chuunin and what people expected of them, but her train of thoughts came to a halt when someone she didn’t quite like came in. Turning toward Aya so the young genin on the other side of the room wouldn’t see her, she cleared her throat. This wasn’t an encounter she wanted to have. It’s been forever since she had to deal with his sarcasm and sharp remarks. The guy had graduated the Academy quite some time before Shizuka had - back when she was smaller, he had been mean to her. More than once.

She bit her lip a little, awkwardly trying to find something to say to Aya when the voice of the older boy called out. “Oh there you are, seedling.” Damn, Shizuka’s eyes widened a little. She ignored the call, knowing it was for her.

“Perhaps we should have gone with the place you always go to..” she mumbled more to herself than the older girl. And then, a moment after that, the guy was at their table.

“I can’t imagine why they’ve let you graduate.. you can’t even punch straight.” Rolling her eyes, she tried to ignore him. Back then she hadn’t been able to defend herself, now she could always try to, but it would make things messy. So, she kept quiet. It irked him, somehow.

“What? Got nothing to say? Are you going to cry again?” Suddenly putting his palm on her head, he tried to ruffle her hair which caused Shizuka to grab him by the wrist.

“Don’t touch me.” She warned, green eyes growing poisonous.

* * *​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya nodded when she said she'd ask her mom. Maybe it was normal, but Aya would see when the food came out. Shizuka said it wasn't as clear as water, but had a lot of flavors, it kinda made Aya's mouth water. It sounded good, though she wouldn't be able to come here too often because Aoi would be mad since technically this place was a rival to the tea house she worked at. "Mmm, it sounds good either way, though I hope I don't like it too much Aoi-sensei would be mad if I made it a habit to eat anywhere but at the tea house, too often at least." Aya stated. Shizuka knew Aoi, she didn't know if she knew that he was basically the boss at the teahouse, well one of the bosses. Technically Aoi was Aya's handler in a way, but that information was secret.

Aya noticed the change in Shizuka's expression. She then heard a boy call out, Aya ignored it because she didn't know who he was talking to, but Shizuka's eyes widened. Aya blinked at Shizuka's comment, but her attention went to a guy who walked up to their table. He wasted no time to start harassing Shizuka, Aya was surprised Shizuka was letting him say such things. She only said something when he tried touching her. She needed to say something.

Aya looked at the boy and smirked. "I bet it makes you feel so big and manly when you harass someone smaller than you." AYa stated she then shrugged. "I mean, we get it, you have a small dick, and need to show off." Aya was still smiling, but her expression turned serious, shooting deadly daggers at the boy. If looks could kill, her eyes were the eyes of a killer, if there were no laws here, you could guarantee he'd be eating his words. "Now you leave, or I'll have to break your kneecaps." Aya threatened, she then she smiled. She'd probably knock him out and toss him in the underground prison is she could.

"I bet Aoi- sensei would have fun with this one, he'd probably throw him in jail if he found out, Shizuka." Aya said to her, Aoi didn't stand for any bullying, but he probably would smack Aya for making threats.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
‘Well, this place is a bit different and.. he can’t be mad, that wouldn’t be fair.’ She had wanted to tell all of that to Aya, but the interruption continued. By now she had let go of his hand and all of the guy’s attention went to Aya. The latter didn’t appear to be worried at all. In fact, she laughed into his face and even threatened him as if it was something she did daily. Shizuka was perplexed. And curious about what was considered a ‘small dick’. Was it like a shrimp? Perhaps like an oddly shaped fig. Maybe something like a red pepper.

The thought had her grinning slightly. Above that, she found it oddly heartwarming that Aya stood up for her, even if she didn’t want to get involved into anything that could get out of hand. Nobody of them would win from that scenario. Yoshio, however, didn’t plan on backing off. It appeared that he had never lost his poisonous behavior since he left the Academy. She found it annoying and slightly pitiful. Probably even a little sad for whoever ended up being on missions with the guy.

“My kneecaps? I bet you can’t even break those chopsticks.” he grinned, challenging Aya to do something, but soon lost his interest. She had never been his to torment - Shizuka was the one he wanted to taunt. “Aoi-sensei? Is that the one you’ll be hiding behind?”

Gritting her teeth she ignored him a bit more, fixing her hair from its previous assault. “Don’t worry about the hair, combing it won’t fix your ugly face.”

The memory of being pushed into the grass came back. Luckily the waitress returned with their snacks before Shizuka could jump up. “See you later, midget.” He mentioned, feeling free to take one of the gyoza as he made his way toward a free seat where apparently his friends had gathered. Maybe those weren’t friends, maybe they were just assholes hanging around him and backing him up because they were bored. She didn’t care. At least that’s what she told herself while taking a deep breath.

“Thanks, Aya.” Her chopsticks found a piece of tempura on the plate. Chewing on it she found that it was a piece of eggplant. She liked those. Just like the zucchini that came after.

“You didn’t have to do that, he’s.. annoying. I-” she didn’t want to look into the direction of his table as not to pull any attention, but found her eyes drawn toward it regardless. “really.. really want to punch him. I think.”

Getting a hold of another piece of tempura, she gestured toward the plates. “Do eat, please.”

* * *​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya smirked at the boy's retort. Her response was simple, she opened her mouth, placed a pair of chopsticks on her tongue, and the snapped them by hooking her tongue on them and pulling back. The sound echoed slightly, it was a quick smooth action. She had her mouth wide open, so it was easily visible, she then placed the broken chopsticks on a napkin to the side. After giving one more insult to Shizuka, he left to join his friends.

"You should trip him next time with your wood jutsu. He wouldn't be able to tell it was you since he thinks you wouldn't be able to do that." Aya whispered to Shizuka right after he left, maybe it was wrong, but Aya wasn't a 'good' person. Even if it might seem like she was. She was Loyal to the village, the only thing keeping her from doing anything that would get her in trouble, like punching that kid in the face, was her goal in the ANBU corpse. Reach the top.

Aya shook her head when Shizuka said thanks, and that she didn't have to do that. "I would have done the same thing whether you were here or not. I find it funny how hard those kinds of losers try to hurt others. Their nothing and they know it, next time laugh at them or laugh with them. They wont have as much fun if they can't see your suffering." Aya spoke from experience, bullies were everywhere, and the only way to survive was to outsmart the bullies. It's not fun to those losers if you look like you're having fun too.

Aya looked at the Tempura and grabbed a different pair of chopsticks to eat a bit. "MMm This is good." She said, and nodded. She has had Tempura before, but it had been a long time since she had it. The last time she had it was a little over a year ago, she really did like it. She'd have to ask Aoi if he could teach her how to make Tempura some time, though cooking wasn't really something she did, at least not good cooking.

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Breathing in slowly she nodded. Aya was probably right. If Shizuka wouldn’t react to him then he would get bored and leave. Besides, these encounters were rare, in fact, it was the first one since he had graduated. So.. chances were small they would cross roads again. Besides, he couldn’t hurt her anymore. At least not easily. She was pretty sure that she would be able to put up a fight if he were to try attacking her for real. Not that anyone would be stupid enough to actually try to hurt a fellow shinobi.. right?

The idea of tripping him with wood had her returning to the dishes on the table and her friend. “Maybe I’ll do just that before we leave,” showing a smile, she dug in. The noodles soon followed. She was a happy ball full of tasty broth, spicy pork and green onions. Too happy about the comfort food she asked for extra noodles, and got them really fast. A part of her regretted not asking for an egg, but it was too late for that by now. Barely anything was left in her bowl. She had enjoyed her meal quite a bit and hoped that Aya did so too.

“Would you like some ice-cream? We can get it here or around the corner.” Shizuka let the other girl know. For her it didn’t matter. They could stay and eat here, then she would pay and thank the owners for the food, or they could do that first and then get something sweet. Honestly, at times she was a little black hole. Food disappeared in great quantities to never be found again.

Noticing Yoshio getting up, she tensed a little. As he moved she followed him out of the corner of her eye. Luckily he left - the relief might have been visible on her face. Maybe some traces of anger too.

Time blurred and being a satisfied green eyed piece of happiness, Shizuka drifted out of the place after paying for the both of them. They could still relax a little or go back to the library if Aya wanted to be productive. It was up to the other girl, Shizuka didn’t want to come across as pushy. Even if she probably already had.

All plans were out of the window, though, when a stone passed Shizuka’s face. She wasn’t sure if the one throwing had missed or her body had gotten used to being aware of its surroundings even while doing mundane tasks. What she only realize too late, however, was the stone going through one of the ‘windows’ of the ramen place. Clanking pieces fell. Voices could be heard somewhere behind them. By then she was already running toward the source of the ‘assault’.

And there he was. There were three of them. Figured, she thought. The smug smile, the taunting words. For once she ignored it all. Before being fully aware of what she was doing, Shizuka’s fist was already sailing for his jaw. From the force and speed of it, one would be sure that she was set on breaking some bones and wipe that smile from his cheeky face.

* * *​

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Aya grinned, she knew better than to start a fight. That's why she wasn't egging Shizuka on to hit the boy, fighting in public was against the law, for a good reason, but lame. it risks hurting civilians, and ninjutsu can deal a good number on nearby buildings. Aya thought if someone messed with you, you fight them, but here she couldn't do that. She wanted to keep her position in ANBU so if Shizuka decided to start a fight, Aya would not help her. Since being in jail even once could make her lose her position, Aya put herself first, since friends seemed to come and go in her life. No point in it really, making more ties really just put them in danger, and herself with where she wanted to be.

Soon their noodles came, Aya ate them a bit slower than Shizuka, by the time Aya was done, Shizuka had already started another bowl. Aya ate a bit slower because she was enjoying the taste, but she could easily eat twenty bowls herself if she could. But she was eating out of someone else's wallet, so she held herself back. Aya could eat as much as she wanted at the Teahouse, at least when she wasn't working. So she'd just go get the rest of her meal there. "That was really good, and the broth was a bit clearer than what I usually see. I don't know if it made it taste better, heh." She stated with a smile.

"Ice cream sounds great!" Aya said with a smile, she had mint ice cream, this was the best in her opinion. Time passed on and Shizuka had paid, the girl wanted to hang out more with Aya, but Aya was not the type to spend all day with someone just for fun, she had things she needed to do, training, working at the tea house, and she needed to finish that book. "Sorry I can't hang out all day. I have to go do my normal routine, work, and training." Aya stated, she already skipped her study time for the girl, she couldn't just skip the whole day.

Then a rock flew past them, Aya looked where it came from and saw it was that boy again, and his group. Before she could say anything Shizuka took off towards them, no matter how Aya looked at it, there would be a fight. Aya turned away and started walking back to the library. She wasn't risking her job and stability for someone she barely knew, even if she was a friend, Aya didn't care. If the girl wanted to be stupid and not follow the laws then so be it. But Aya would stop her from beating those punks up, Aya knew Shizuka could do it, she nearly killed Ryu with one technique.

Aya didn't see the fight starting, by the time Shizuka threw that punch, Aya was gone.

[Topic left]

Senju Shizuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment of hesitation was so brief that it barely existed at all. Her full intent on wrecking him shifted into something smarter. Something better. Letting her fist fly past his face she grabbed him by the back of the head and shove her knee into his stomach. Holding back, she made sure not to break his ribs or cause any real damage. It would still hurt, depending on how strong he had become, of course.

He spit, then rolled. She grabbed him by the neck for a moment, pressing his face against the ground. Wood already curling around him like a snake. His hands were down first, then his legs. It turned out that his ‘friends’ weren’t planning on sticking around. Perhaps - she sought for Aya - they had decided that the hassle wasn’t worth it. Maybe they had elsewhere to be. A part of her wondered if they were preparing a trap for her. Well, she would leave this one here for the store owner to find. The wood would hold him in place long enough. Then they could figure out what to do with him. She assumed he would have to pay for the window, and that would be the end of it.

Not being one to snitch people, she found this to be another type of occasion. Someone had to fix the window, and in all honesty this one deserved to be caught. He could always say it was an accident or a joke. Not that she should be worrying about him getting in trouble. He had it coming. She glared at him.

“Next time you attack me..” Her green eyes grew darker as she spoke. There was a sharp edge to her usually relaxed voice. “I’ll assume you’re trying to kill a fellow shinobi and retaliate appropriately. Understood?”

Not that he could nod. His angry face told her that he was not planning to say ‘yes’, regardless of that, he understood. She knew that much. That’s why she vanished without waiting any longer. He, well, he could either try to get out or wait for the voices already coming into their direction.

* * *​
Topic End

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back