Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Creating a Magical Booth

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hitomi_resize.png

Hitomi ~ Private Secretary and Head of Logistics​

Several days before Shin's death, the man had already decided that his time as raikage would soon come to an end. At least, Shin would have the power to determine how he would leave the office. Ironically, he decided to forfeit most his power willfully when he revealed his plan to the senior sensei and headmaster of Aurora Eruditio. It was unorthodox to discuss his political agenda to the shinobi academy but more so was his plans for a democratic election for his successor. In the event that he could not bring this forth to the academy he would delegate the task to Hitomi. It was unfortunate that this would happen in the most worst of terms.

Hitomi could barely compose herself let alone complete Shin's final request but despite this she could not fail. If he were still alive Shin would be disappointed that fear had gripped her doing what was necessary for the village. This request was more about the village than Shin's mere ideology and Hitomi knew that very well. It was enough to give her the strength to walk into the academy and efface her pain.

She walked briskly through the academy gates as she ventured toward the building C where most of the staff members were stationed during the afternoon break. When she opened the door there was a great deal of silence as the faces in the area knew who she was.

"Hitomi-san." One of the elder sensei greeted her with a bow. His countenance with filled with curiosity as his steel gray eyes peered at her soft black eyes wondering what was her purpose her. It was not strange for her to be here; she was still the head of logistics but they all knew that Hitomi took Shin's death harder than the rest of them. Why was she here?

"I have a request from the late Hayata Shin." She said as he handed the man a sealed manila envelope. The other sensei rose up from their seat as they approached the man curious as to what is inside.

"What is it Takuji-sama." One of the younger men inquired. The old man remained quite as he perused its contents. His only reaction was a chuckle. "This is definitely from Hayata Shin. I am sure the council is aware of this."

"Yes the raikage has discussed this with the council. Would you mind telling the students of the mission availability?" Hitomi asked.

"Yes, of course." The man said nodding his head. "...and Hitomi-san. We all miss him too. I can feel your pain before you even enter the room. It would be good to take a break from the village just for some time."

"Thank you Takuji-sama. I will consider it." She said as venerated herself before him with a grand bow. "I must take care of some funeral proceedings. Thank you again."

With that Hitomi left the building leaving the sensei and the rest of his colleague to their thoughts.

The younger man asked again. "You didn't answer my question what is in the letter, Takuji-sama"

"A mission to create a voting booth."

"To vote for what?" A woman besides the younger man inquired.

"To nominate the next raikage. Even in death the man never ceases to amaze me." The elder man said.

The sensei looked at each other with puzzled looks wondering and shocked at what they were hearing.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back