Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Creatures from legend

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rumours were circulating through the medical wards. Wonder and disbelief filled the minds of the medical shinobi. Many had met the man, but many had not, and his appearances were so irregular that it was becoming a superstitious thing. An omen of things to come. Karubin walked the halls of the Aesculapium.

Kushin was aware of this, indeed Karubin never truely left. The man simply locked himself away in his office in his wing of the hospital and worked tirelessly. The name which had been once used in jest many years ago referring to him as the walking hospital seemed too fitting to drop, and so it lived on. The man wore it like a badge of honour, and though it was used in jest it was still meant in that way. None had done as much for the medical branch as he had. No other sennin could lay claim to it, indeed in times past he'd been honoured by being given an honorary title of Sennin. Recently, during the reshuffle, that had been removed, though whether Karubin knew, or cared, was another story altogether.

What was really getting into peoples minds was that not only was Karubin walking their halls once more, but so was Hinote.

If anyone was going to take the mantle of Karubin should the worst occur it was Hinote. In his youth he'd taken part in a series of battles, sorting out which was the strongest branch. Kimiko faced against Rin in a battle of great... intrigue? By all accounts Kimiko stood victorious, nearly naked with scraps of material covering her most private regions. Or maybe that was the anime which was made on the battle that he remembered in his own youth. The battle which Hinote had taken part in was against another young legend in the making, Akira Saito. In this battle it was the member of the Saito clan which was the victor, however in times since it has been Akira's determination in battle which made his legacy in the village. Hinote moved on from that and unlike Sennin past or Karubin, he decided to make his own legacy one of moving.

Hinote had travelled vast distances, gone to locations across the land, met with great healers, shinobi and non-shinobi, and shared knowledge. That he too walked the halls, his pride and power placing him in the legendary category was something else Kushin had to factor in. Indeed Kushin had never met either shinobi, and his own story was really just beginning. He'd been a good leader, which was why he'd been selected for this role, he'd shown initiative in his decisions. The medical shinobi were moving away from being a passive force which simply healed to one of military progress. The ANBU had their secrets, their nasty tricks, Kushin felt that the medical shinobi should have something else. And why not use their research to do so. That was why he'd established the 'Vault' where he kept body parts and vials of special chakra.

The Aesculapium would become a place where power was given and where it could be taken away under Kushin's leadership. That was why he had sent out messengers to find Hinote and Karubin. They needed to be involved. If he had them on side then the medical branch could grow exponentially stronger. He had the money to push it through. Money from his own clan, but also money from his wife, one of the wealthiest families in Water Country.

A meeting location had been established, though Kushin did not want it to be a simple office. Indeed he had chosen a location in Karubin's wing. He flicked the switch and the flickering of the lights blinded him momentarily before they finally lit up the room. A research testing room. It seemed appropriate.

Hyoujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
((idk what to do with the histories changing for the villages so this is going to be a little bland for the first post.))

He walked into the building of the Aesculapium with his white medical attire. Since his corruption of the demon blood into his system during the War, Hinote spent much of his time in the research areas of the hospital to hide and grow his power. It was told to him that the Sennin, Kushin, wanted to speak with Hinote. His blue skin radiated with a feint light that illuminated off the white walls. Other than his normal clothing he wore many expensive rings on his hands which were locally made by some of the finest workers of Lightning Country. Growing tired of walking, Hinote floated inches off of the ground until he arrived at his destination. He landed down on the ground inside of the testing room, standing a few inches away from the entrances. "You called, Sennin?"

Karubin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ever since the demon war and countless incidents occur inside the village, Karubin decided to lock himself away in his laboratory to research and conduct experiments on Chakra Combustion, which led many to perform unique techniques that could not acquire without the help of this research. To him, conflict is something that he hated the most and it is the reason that led to his decision of staying deep inside the research laboratory.

During the day when he is focusing on create the combusted aura around his hand, there seems to be someone knocking the door. While trying not to get distracted, he reach out and began to conduct the experiment of transferring heat to the subject. Then again, the door got knocked couple more times. The medical chief has started to lower the heat within his palm and walked toward the door. There it was someone that is unfamiliar to him at his door; for the most part, he will not remember many of the faces within the hospital because most of the time, he will be staying in his laboratory. As the message being told by the messenger, Karubin started to clean up the laboratory and putted his white medical coat.

Karubin walked up the stairs and began to walk toward the meeting location. Even though the messenger has told him that the current Medical Sennin had something to talk to him, which still raises the curiosity of the medical chief as to why he was summoned. While walking on the hall of the research facility with his white medical coat, Karubin looked around to see if there were any changes last time he was here; nothing seem to have change since last time he was here. Making his way to the meeting location, he opened the door of the research testing room and entered, where he saw two medical shinobis; one he does not know and the other looks familiar to him. Karubin stood and awaits for the respond from the Sennin who called for the meeting.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Like a glowing blue pimp Hinote entered the room, Kushin had never met the man in person before, only knowing him through reputation, so it was interesting that the stories ended up being true. Glowing blue skin huh? Apparently something to do with demon blood according to Hinote's own research. I did. he replied with a respectful nod. He might look wierd but he was one of the most respected medical shinobi in the village, and Kushin remained aware of that.

I'm sorry, I will wait a short while to see if Karubin accepts the invitation or not. As a new Sennin and still comparitively new I felt that I should consult both of you before I continue with my changes, and to also make sure you are both aware of what I have already done. Kushin explained to Hinote, hoping that that would be good enough reason as to why he didn't immediately begin the meeting.

Then the door opened and silently Karubin entered. His eyes looked over Kushin and then moved to Hinote where they lingered for a moment as though trying to recall some distant memory. It was strange to be in his presence, as it was to be there before Hinote as well, though Hinote and he had a similar teacher, so they shared something. Karubin seemed to come out of a book of old, when the first language was still Ancient Kumogakurean. Only his eyes hinted that he wasn't from that time, being the white of a Hyuuga betraying that his family wasn't a founding family. Something that Kushin still took pride in despite his clan being dissapproving on his life choices.

Bowing he spoke, breaking the silence Chief Karubin, Taikō of Kumogakure. he said, acknowledging his official title granted to him by the village council. Though in Karubin's case it was interesting concidering he wasn't retired, he was still an active Chief. He guessed it was a way to acknowledge him for his efforts and make sure any Sennin coming through knew to take his advice, not discard it.

If we may? he asked, gesturing to some stools in the research room. The location had been chosen well, he wasn't sure if Karubin would have left his branch of the hospital. I have made a couple of changes already to Kumogakure law, and I wanted you both to hear from me what it is that I intend on doing. he didn't smile, that would be unbecomming, and he didn't like smiling anyway. Unless there was blood.

I have enacted a law allowing for the medical branch to gather a supply of kekkei genkai and other organs, whether shinobi are doners or not. The recent rise in Kinjutsu related murders has given me reason to believe that if we make this known then the number of fatalities will drop. Of course this will come with the fact that we'll know who has what kinjutsu for the law abiding citizens of Kumogakure, and those who suddenly seem to have kinjutsu without our approval will be known to be criminals. This system will be working with the ANBU so that they can make quick checks on whether someone illegally has certain body parts or physical changes. He hoped that they approved of this change, though it wasn't their approval that he was seeking, this wasn't going to be changed, this just was. However he did wait to see if they said anything in regards to this and would answer any questions raised.

------------------
OOC: I will answer questions in regards to this at the top of my posts inside the dotted lines. Those sections will have taken place before the rest of my post.
------------------

After that was all said and done he continued, now with something which they would have more input on Currently the medical branch operates as a hospital. Which is fine, however I am going to begin a new layer to this. In addition to Research, Operating, and Medical Practises mednin will be required to be part of the following groups as well. The Sentou Henkan, the Harvesters, and Youritsu. The Sentou Henkan would act as a retrieval squad for other Cloud squads who are caught in enemy territory. The reason for them being medical shinobi is because this will often be because of injuries sustained, though they will likely often work side-by-side with ANBU as well and would require the appropriate training. The Harvesters will act as a squad who will act counter to the Sentou Henkan. At times there will be shinobi too wounded to retrieve, and who will hold secrets we can't afford to lose, including their kekkei genkai. The Harvesters will retrieve what they need. Finaly the Youritsu will be the default group who will be sent out on missions linked with other squads who are taking part in a mission which may encounter more than one combat. Now he waited.

This was more important to get their impressions on, it didn't affect them so much, he would never force them to take part in anything, their knowledge was far too valuable. However it was important to make sure that they wouldn't be disgusted with the idea, and if they were then he needed to work towards a middle ground, or explain further should he not have been fully understood.

Hyoujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Control over the evil kinjutsus, that's what the Sennin wanted to do. Hinote was pleased with the idea and thought that it would be a good one. With the demons that came through the portal, no one knew what exactly was done to Kumogakure. Not only did he want to control the Kinjutsus and track them, he wanted to gather the kekkei genkais others for protection. Something Hinote knew that he could help with. Kushin wanted to form three groups that would help control the security of the country, the last one will be a default mission group. "I have no qualms with your plans. If you need I can volunteer to be part of Sentou Henkan, I need to stay within the country for my research."

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Karubin was holding his council, though Kushin hoped that that meant his approval. Surely the man would voice his dissapproval. Hinote on the other hand seemed to enjoy it, in fact he volunteered for something that Kushin had hoped to convince him to do. Which suited him fine.

A shinobi of your standing shouldn't simply be a member of Sentou Henkan. We need someone of your medical capabilities and battle experiance to run it. If possible I would like for you to be the leader of Sentou Henkan and begin recruiting and training for it. For now that is the group I think we should focus on, I have a couple of shinobi who work for me in my Harvesters, and I will run that personally.

Now he looked to Karubin I understand that you're busy with your research so I wouldn't assume to burdon you with these duties.

He waited however to see if Hinote would accept his offer.

Karubin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Sorry for not posting, here it is]

Knowing nothing about the topics of this meeting, Karubin waited and the Medical Sennin began by greeting him. Then the important agenda of the meeting, gathering supplies of Kekkei Genkai genetic parts and other organs and to prevent death incidents due to Kinjutsu. He was interested in how this may become a great idea to prevent others to harm the village with abilities that are not known to the Kumogakure. ”It is a great idea especially to gain more knowledge on matters that occur within or outside the village. The only limitation is Kinjutsu that are not directly related to any Kekkei Genkai or does not alter the physical form of the user, but disregard that, it can potentially help Kumogakure build a nearly complete database of Kekkei Genkai and Kinjutsu. I have no disagreement on this idea.” Even though the idea may still have flaws, Karubin can see the growth from this newly appointed Sennin and how it helps the medical branch and the village.

Continuing on, the Medical Sennin began talking about forming mission groups to perform specific tasks. It has been long time ago ever since he was in a mission. Hinote began to show interest in the Sentou Henkan while the Sennin already control the Harvesters group. The last group Youritsu caught his attention, because he considers himself to be the supporting case and it is the same reason why he joined the medical force.

It is true it takes long time to research on something out of the blue, but in his heart, helping Kumogakure grow and protect the citizens and comrades are his first priority. ”Even though my researches do take a long time, but I’m interested in taking part in the Youritsu group.”<i></i> This will allow him to seek out new medical shinobis and help them grow.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[ooc: sorry was waiting on Hinote]

It seemed Karubin had been thinking things over as his voice entered the conversation once more. Kushin had the approval of both legendary shinobi, indeed both wanted to lead different sectors of his proposal, neither were the sector he himself ran. He planned for the worst, but he got the best. Perhaps this was what it felt like when people smiled. It was a foreign feeling to him, usually people didn't see his logic, he was used to people putting his ideas down, suggesting that peoples free will should be allowed. Yet, here they were. The two greatest medical shinobi in the world giving the younger, less trained shinobi the nod.

Thank you. he said and bowed his head to Karubin.

I will contact you both individually in regards to your sectors. Our active agents in the field are low currently, so if either of you would be able to look at the Academy and teach a class I would appreciate it. I will attempt to do so myself when I settle into the job a bit more.

He bowed once more to both of them then opened the door to leave. After exiting he felt a sense of strength enter him, resolve. He'd been approved by the two mednin that all mednin honor most. A small upward curve in the left corner of his mouth betrayed his happiness as he walked the corridors towards his office.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back