Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Crewish Creations [The Crew] [Private]

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naohiro paced the interior of the ship with a smirk on his face, twirling a dagger he snatched from below deck. The crew hadn’t owned the newly stolen ship for long, but Naohiro had taken the time to prep a few basic bits, he’d need them for his explanation afterall. With a casual spin he examined the interior of the captain’s room. It wasn’t the largest ship ever, but the white-haired boy hadn’t really wanted a big ship, those things are a pain to sail. Cutting his thoughts short, he spun towards his crew. He’d asked for the lads (and lasses) to show up to the room so he can explain the gameplan.

61285e8e205490f73c76bbb2d1c60960.jpg
The Crew's Ship - Captain's Quarters

“Not the best thing ever,” Naohiro commented casually, pacing towards one of the tables, “But it’ll do for what we need. Now then, the grand wait is over lads. Time to explain the next part of the plan.”

Stopping infront of the wooden table holding the map, the white-haired rogue leaned forward and tapped the tip of the dagger on the map. Naohiro looked between the crew members for a moment as he tried to think of the right way to explain it.

“Go figure,” He started, giving his same lazy smile, “This isn’t going to be a permanent location, not by a long shot. We got what all those clowns back in Kumo wished they had. We got the talent, we got the smarts, we got the ambition and damn if we don’t have the good looks!”

Raising from his leaning position on the table, Naohiro reached into his dirtied white robes, the adventure over at the docks hadn’t allowed the boy much chance to clean up or find a new set of clothes, much to his dismay. As his hands came out of his robe’s pockets, they showed a set of folded white paper. The rogue gives a playful wink as he unfolded the papers and tossed them on the table, showing their contents.

Each paper had the details of a mission, the words on some seemed simple, such as collecting supplies and others were clearly prepping for larger things …

“We can’t afford to be slow,” Naohiro explained, a wide smirk on his face, “This rooms gonna be the temporary crew headquarters gents. Turns out there’s A LOT of things we need to get done, and we’re the only thieves good enough to do it.”

With his explanation of the basics, Naohiro clapped his hands together and gave a wink towards his crew, glancing between them all.

“Everyone got the plan then?” Naohiro questioned with a grin.

[Plan explained!]

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Yuuna was on the ship with the crew with they still have to own but it was alright since they have taken over it completely so there is nothing to worry about so, as Naohiro invites all of them in the captain's cabin and says that it will be our headquarters for a while.

Yuuna started looking towards the map with was on the table as Nahiro sticks a dagger on a specific location, then he said to figure out what to do, but Yuuna was quite confused herself, so thought it would be better to begin silently instead of giving to plans for something she didn't even understand well, then he started to explain more details saying that we are going to take over this place.

As Naohiro distributed pieces of paper saying that we are going to collect all the stuff we can and the plan was well explained on that paper, and Yuuna liked how he explained it but his handwriting was disgusting. As he said that we can't be slow, because we are the only thieves, as Yuuna responded to him, "Well that's true if we can't do it, then nobody can do it." as he said that it marked the end of the plan. Then Yuuna started moving saying, "I'm going on to the deck, if you need anything, just call me. bye-bye lads." As Yuuna opened the door and while taking her to leave, she simply slammed the door instead of closing to quietly. As she was waiting for the plan getting underway so she can enjoy her life a little more.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watashi wandered around the captain's cabin inside of the stolen boat before finding a suitably large space where he could start to get to work. There were a lot of knickknacks inside of the room for a blind lad to stumble over but he did his best even without a walking stick. Leaving the chest that he had dragged around the ship at his cleared out area, the lad started tossing out the things that he had filled it with.

Everything even vaguely cane-shaped that Watashi could get his hands on from the ship had gone into the chest and while Naohiro talked, the boy sorted through them. After all, Naohiro had only demanded that they show up on time, not that he actually pay too much attention to whatever he was saying.

Playing with one of the larger sticks that he had brought up to the cabin, Watashi nodded a bit at what Naohiro was saying. The blind lad knew that he had the smarts, the ambition and the good looks, even if no one else there had any. Least of all that weirdo Maru, of course. Watashi kept fiddling with the stick until he had a decent idea of what it was - a tool used to clean out the cannons - and tossed it aside. It would make a really terrible walking stick if he had to feel stuff out with a sponge on the end. Having some sort of sharp tip to jab people with would be much cooler.

Snatching the next possible walking-stick from the chest, Watashi stalked over to the table and picked up one of the papers that Naohiro had tossed out. "What does this one say?" He whispered at Yuuto, figuring that he was the least likely to make a blind joke about it before giving his potential stick a few practice swings.

"Yeah, sounds good, Hiro." After Naohiro finished with his brief explanation of the plan, Watashi tossed the paper back onto the table, listening to the door slam behind them. "I guess we'll start dividing this tasks up then?"

Finding a latch on his new walking stick, Watashi flicked it up and the stick separated into two parts. Was this some kind of sword? If it was, then it would definitely do the trick for inquisitorial jabs. "I'll go find Church-y Girl then so we can figure out who's doing what." The boy said, walking out of the room too.

If Yuuna wasn't going to come back to the cabin quickly enough, then Watashi would get the perfect chance to test out his new tool.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maru strutting his way onto the newly stolen ship, the rogue decided to show up to this crew meeting late as always. Finding the captain's room, Maru whistled at how nice it was in this room on the ship. He thought that they hit the motherload with this ship, he wondered if this place had some rum that the captain keeps hidden or some tobacco to smoke but unfortunately the captain's quarters looked like it didn't have anything but maps and pirate nicknacks. "This place lookin’ good mastermind.” the masked man said, pressing his face against the glass of the window to get a good look outside. Since he had been using his demonic abilities slot, his horns never shrunk back into his head by daylight like normal instead they remained the same size as the night form now. The only thing he didn't have was the bat wings and leather tail that usually came when he used the form of the demon justu.

With his attention back on Naohiro, he seemingly saw this as a temporary place for them to hang out in and began to explain their next steps. Maru listen to the young criminal mastermind, pulling out a pipe from underneath his mask and a lighter the rogue reached in his mask again to pull out a pinch of tobacco then placed it in the pipe. Maru flicked his lighter then took a couple inhales, then breathed out a purple cloud of smoke into the air. Holding the pipe he listened, seeing papers placed onto the table the rouge was seemingly excited. They were actual crew missions he just knew it and he wouldn't be shown up by these younglings, especially the half breed since to him he didn't really seem to be a good follower but if Naohiro trusted him then he guessed that was that. “I see, so this is a official Crew meeting with crew council. What we got planned mastermind.”

Maru said then looking up at the roof, seemingly deep in thought."Is our next master plan is to steal the stars? A entire village? I been working on taking these demon towers because…. they are mine even though these other apes are living in them. Besides my youkai abilities let me slip into people's homes so if you need me to pick up some supplies….” The rogue had always been the muscle when it came to these crew things, always had been that way and he's even been training so he could one day take on the likes of the Kage one day. One on one battles wasn't an issue but a bunch of battle ready monkeys who swarm poor unsuspecting people they know they can beat was just wrong. Especially when you know that you are stronger than most of them, people like that would defend themselves by saying that it's the power of 'A Village coming Together’ but honestly it's just a excuse to jump people instead of going one on one with them. That's just how monkeys worked, that and monkeys liked swigging their dicks around like they are important when they will get their asses kicked. It's a good thing most crew leaders weren't chimps, cool, down to earth, and above all they don't surrounded themselves with high ranks to be protected.

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired rogue gave a grin and wink towards Maru as he commented about this being a ‘council’, the thought of calling this a council meeting just sounded entertaining. Weighing it for a moment, Naohiro glanced between the crew once again, noticing Watashi had to go catch Yuuna who wandered off. One of them was missing, but Naohiro dismissed it casually, he’d just fill Maps in later.

“Yeah, Horn” Naohiro confirmed with a nod and a smirk, slyly giving Maru a crew nickname aswell, “Guess this is a crew council. As for the heisting plans …”

Leaning forward, Naohiro scooped up a few of the mission papers he’d tossed on the table before beginning to nail them to the wooden wall of the ship interior. Spinning around after he finished the deed, Naohiro began to explain the system.

unknown.png

“We can’t go running around together all day, right,” The rogue explained, “Can’t get much done if we can only get one thing done at a time. That’s what the missions are for. The deals standard, take a mission or two, get it done, take the mission paper off the wall once it’s finished. Unlike the majority of missions, these actually serve a purpose beside filling a quota, every mission complete puts us just one more rung higher then the competition.”

With that explanation, Naohiro glanced about before collapsing into a chair, giving his standard grin, as he relaxed he threw his hands out for his final bit of explanation.

“The big important mega ultra super duper goals we got right now though is getting that hideout set up and ourselves established in the region,”
Naohiro finished, his hands moving as he explained, “We’ll need to set up informants, get scouting of the area done, blab la bla. Suffice to say, we ain’t running out of work.”

Giving a final nod, the boy glanced at everyone still present.

“Any final questions or we gonna head to work? Not gonna lie,” Naohiro said, placing a hand to his stomach, “I’m getting sea sick.”

[Establishing the 'Mission Board']

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After leaving the cabin, Watashi looked around for Yuuna to try and tell her that the meeting wasn't actually over yet before he realized the one thing that stopped him from seeing her - lack of sight. Groaning, the boy shuffled his feet around before just shouting at the top of his lungs. "Yuuna! Get back in here! Naohiro still has stuff to say!" Giving his sword a few more swings in irritation at not being able to test it out on people, the blind boy turned back around and stalked back into the cabin room, closing the door behind him. It would be nice to know when Yuuna returned to the room so that he could pitch something at her. That would show her for running out of eyesight as soon as she could.

Going back to his spot as Naohiro kept explaining the details of what they were going to do, Watashi idly kicked a few more sticks out of his chest, rolling another cannon sponge out of the way. As nice as using a sword to feel for stuff was, it probably wasn't too good for the longevity of the blade if he kept jabbing every little thing he found. After grabbing and tossing another cannon sponge out of the chest, the boy turned back to Yuuto in frustration at not being able to find a simple walking stick. It's like the ship had cannons or something, maybe.

Watashi was jabbed Yuuto a bit with the sword, about to start bugging him for not helping him read out what the paper said before stopping when his sword hit something dull and solid. "Wait a second... this isn't Yuuto!" The blind lad realized the horrifying truth before he jumped back and pushed the piece of furniture over, listening to some sort of ball rolling around on the floor as it hit the planks. Vengeance was good, he figured, and all was good with fake-Yuuto dead. Stabbing his sword back into its sheath and almost taking a finger off with it, Watashi wandered back up to the board.

"Yeah, yeah, sounds good! Do the missions, make progress." Watashi pulled one of the papers off of the board and looked at it for a bit before waving it around around above his head angrily. "Now if only you actually told me what these missions were! I can't read you know! And I swear, if Yuuto is in this room then I'm going to shank him to death!"

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"I like it," Yuuto says as he enters what looks to be the captain's quarters. It was tastefully decorated and appealed to Yuuto's inner pirate. Taking a seat positioned at the captain's desk, he listens in to Naohiro talking about how great they were, blah blah blah. "It's mobile, so if- when we get chased out of a town, we can just sail away."

When Naohiro unveils some pieces of paper and does something with the map, it strikes Yuuto that he can't actually see what any of it is. Saving face, he peers over, pretending he can read everything from there. Across the room, he watches Watashi being weird with some furniture.

Yuuto gives Naohiro a quizzical look when he mentions being quick. "I don't get it. We aren't on any timer or anything. Nobody really knows we exist, right? I mean, being faster would be better but not necessary, right?"</B><i></i>

Completely ignoring Maru's inane ramblings about stealing the stars or something, Yuuto instead turns to the 'board', lamenting the nail marks that the boat's wood would suffer.

"We need to invest in a corkboard, get some pins," Yuuto remarks. "Getting those nails out will be a pain."

And away goes Yuuna, in a world of her own with Watashi chasing after her. Wait, did he have a sword? Well, he was just using it as a stick, so surely he wouldn't get up to much mischief oh why am I kidding someone is going to die horribly.

After a moment, Watashi returns to the room, ripping a mission off the mistreated board and yelling about shanking Yuuto.

<B>"Hey, what did I do to deserve being stabbed?"<i></i>

Kujo Kazuya

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Yuuna was looking at the clear blue ocean from the deck, as she heard the voice Watashi calling her while saying that Naohiro explains and add stuff to his plan. As she heard she started walking faster and then catches one arm of Watashi and smiling saying, "Then what are we doing here?" as she said something to Naohiro she started to drag him with her to the cabin as she reaches the door, she kicks the door and enters the room and says to Watashi, "It looks like we made it in time Watashi."

Yuuna was glad that she made it just in time when Naohiro was going to explain the plans, as he added a new thing called mission board, as he continued saying that one final thing left is to establishing a hideout in this regions, Yuuna nodded saying, "Certainly, we need a hideout to discuss our things and future plans, because this place certainly stands out the most." Naohiro continued with something about scout reports and some other stuff, Yuuna kept nodding to him, as he asked for any questions, Yuuna simply refused to come up with any questions, because she liked the plan as it was now.

As Naohiro has done explaining he said that he was seasick, after hearing that Yuuna smiled a little and said to him, "well unlucky you, it's a nice view around from the deck." Then Yuuna started to moving towards the mission board, looking for a good mission, which can be done without any problem, as Yuuna's mind hit with something, as she said to him, "Hey Naohiro, why don't you set up a guild for this kind of stuff." As she was waiting for his response while looking at the board.

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Well now that it was confirmed that this was a crew council meeting, the goal for now was that they will be getting missions now. He didn't know that they were getting so big that they could actually go on real missions, perhaps he could scam the main branch office into paying him for these task that they gotta do for the lads. However Yuuto the nerd of the group seemingly had some things to say about when they get chased out of town 'blah blah blah’ and how they could take their time doing said mission. Honestly he needed to really consider the pros and cons of cucking the boy out of the window. He even made the blind kid mad enough to want to shank him to death, this damn monster child. “So you trying to correct the mastermind and not help the r-word-tarded blind kid out? Becoming more and more monster by the day. Should've put you in that cage.” He said folding his arms. Whatever he did he'll have to do it better than the halfbreed, after heading over to see what they got for him Maru ripped a mission off the board then held it up in the air.

“So who's going with me! Don't say it I'll decide.” He looked at the blind kid, no. He looked at Naohiro, well maybe. He lifted his hand then placed it on the shoulder of Yuuna then stuck out a extremely long tongue with a weird dark aura that surrounded him every time he got too excited about something. “Well how would you like to help me get some materials for said hideout, this weird mission allows us to get some wood…. Hehehe… wood… anyway we need wood… hehehe… to build a hide out, I'm guessing s cabin or a tree house or some shit.” He giggled again after saying wood again, then took his hand off Yuuna's shoulder. Then went underneath his mask to pull out his guns then held up his dual pistols with a mischievous smile spreading across his face. “Plus there's a monster hunt and I'll give it one between the eyes when I see it. Finally get a monster I can shoot at.” He looked at Yuuto then pointed his gun at him then pulled the trigger, instead of the crack of gunfire there was a clicking sound then Maru gasped. Then turned the weapon to himself then looked to see if there were any bullets in the gun, the thing must've jammed or Kawaii didn't want to be used since she usually jammed up when she is sleeping. ‘Oh well.’

Kuru Naohiro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The white-haired rogue watched the crew members talk with his normal smile, relaxing into a chair with his arms crossed. Yuuto had managed to arrive, if late and the others seemed to be catching on to how the system works. Decidedly rising to his feet, the impatient young crew leader began to walk towards the door to leave, his same smile remaining.

“We are in a bit of a rush actually,” Naohiro confirmed to Yuuto as he walked by, “The moment people start catching on to what we do, there’s bound to be challengers! I’ve always been one for taking the advantage while we have it.”

Walking to the door to the captains room, Naohiro pushed it open but stopped before he walked outside, remembering he forgot to say who was with you. Giving a grin, Naohiro spun back around towards the crew members.

“Alright, mission wise,” Naohiro explained, “Holy and Horn, you two are together, try and get that monster handled. Eyes and Maps, you two are scouting the flatlands. I’ll go alone, who knows, might find a recruit or two.”

The white-haired boy gave a casual nod to the others with a smirk, spinning back around and starting to head out to do his own task.

“Feel free to bring anyone you want to ship,” Naohiro finished, his voice growing weaker as he left the room, “The more the merrier! Just make sure they smell better then Eyes. Have fun everyone.”

[Missions assigned!]
[Topic left]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A NICE VIEW FROM THE DECK!? I'LL DECK YOU FOR A NICE VIEW YOU GIT!" Watashi shouted at the top of his lungs after hearing Yuuna's remark, brandishing his hand and preparing to engage in fisticuffs before bashing his knee into the table that was somehow in the way now. Hoping on one foot and hoping mad, Watashi prepared to start a brawl before Naohiro reminded the group that they were on a timed schedule. "I'll deal with you later after the missions!" He threatened one last time before turning towards that nasty Yuuto. Imagine complaining about being threatened! That was right improper of someone.

Having finally located Yuuto in the room, Watashi waved his sword around angrily a bit more. "You know, Yuuto, you coulda said something before I started having a conversation with that fat ball over there! Bah!" Passing his papers off to Yuuto, Watashi jammed the sword back into its new handy sheath on his rope-belt before stomping out towards the door. "YuuToe the line between decency and rudeness sometimes! One of these days I'll.... I'll.... I'll do something, you know!"

Watashi gave a fierce scowl, adjusting the sheath and cannon stick on his belt, he stepped over his abandoned chest full of goodies, thinking about grabbing a cannonball before remembering that he didn't have too many muscles. "Don't worry, if there are samurai out there on the flatlands then I'll take 'em out with my meaty biceps." Flexing a bit to make himself feel a bit better, Watashi stepped out of the door for the second time that day. If he actually fell over the side of the ship this time then it would be a tragedy. He hoped to go get some donuts before having to head out and do the mission after all. Yum.

[Topic Left]

Notamashi Yuuto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
"Shut up, Maru," Yuuto rolls his eyes at another insult flung his way by the masked man. While he liked the rest of the crew well enough, the sage grated on the boy's nerves in a way he thought no being ever could. The constant remarks and put-downs wore him down ever so gradually, like water slowly eroding a cliff.

"You know, I don't think anyone would miss him if he disappeared. Now, I'm totally not suggesting anything, but you know... food for thought."<i></i>

Thinking over Naohiro's rationalisation, Yuuto nods, the logic mostly making sense to him. "Okay, I guess I can appreciate that. Strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. That kind of thing, right?"

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry I didn't stop you from talking to furniture. Is that okay? Will you promise not to stab me on the mission we have together?" Yuuto mostly doubted Watashi would be able to stab him...mostly. Still, it was always best to get verbal confirmation of no stabbings before trekking off into the unknown with someone who vowed to do 'something' someday.

Standing from his seat, Yuuto goes to leave, when he notices Maru pointing something at him. Focusing his vision on it, he barely manages to register it as a gun before a clicking sound emerges from it.

"Wait did you just try and shoot me? What is wrong with you?" Utterly exasperated, he looks to the other crew members still in the captain's quarters. "You all just saw that, right? He definitely tried to kill me."<i></i>

Deciding not to risk being in the same room as a gun-toting Yuuto-hating psychopath, he swiftly makes his way to the door and leaves.

[WC: 290]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back