Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Crimson en route [Requesting Entrance] / [solo mission?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sorry I didn't see any intervillage zone so I am going straight to the gate.

Crimson ran forward for sometime until he got to the Dragon Tooth Pass, which he knew to be the gates of Cloud. He knew who he needed but he also knew who he needed to call out to get to the person he wanted. Again with this complex yet simple situation. It's funny that this sort of thing is what drove him mad ... almost.
When Crimson arrived at the gates he waited and called out to any anbu or shinobi that passed if they could make a call and contact either Isaki Kushin or the Anbu Sennin, one more than the other but still. If no one walked by or was around he would simple call out.

He wanted to finish his mission and get back to Mist he had an uneasy feeling about this and he couldn't shake it off.

[Topic entered and requesting entrance.]
[asking for the presence of Isaki Kushin or the Anbu sennin]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8b0d836f-993f-4b39-b920-423e76ccbf61_zps0e2bde6a.jpg

cloud_genin.gif

Jeno had nearly nodded off in his office when he heard some sort of hubbub outside. What the sweet bleeding Saito is it? Last time he'd looked out, no one had been around but the Deathwatch and some civilian types--mundanes, as he thought of them. He rubbed sand out of his eyes. Aw man, why do they keep making me talk to everyone? Is it Isaki-sensei again? The youth shrugged on a heavy cloak since the weather was still balls deep in colder than a witch's tit territory and descended from his office, through the eye of the needle, and into the killing zone that was the front of the Gates.

"Uhm, you need the... ANBU Sennin?" It's your funeral, man, Jeno thought. What a weird accent. "May I have your travel papers, please? I'll, um, make the call." He touched his headset and mumbled the request into it. He usually tried to avoid the woman, and would melt away as soon as she arrived.
animrin-1.gif

Some undisclosed number of meters below, Rin wound up at the end of an unusually long game of telephone. For Raijin's sake, is it another godforsaken nukenin? She yanked on the charcoal grey ANBU cloak and pulled on an old, spare visor. In very little time, she arrived at the hulking black Gates to see what the day had swept in.

Upon arriving, she was relieved to see that the place wasn't the smoking crater she had expected, nor did such transformation seem imminent. There were two--one washout and a stranger. Okay... She nodded in short greeting.

"So. You requested a Sennin." Either the medical sennin or the ANBU sennin. Odd choice.
OOC said:
IV Area -- let me know if you're unable to see this.

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I saw that place but I didn't see the "Intervillage zone" part in it... I hope this isn't a problem and have to go back lol ^.^

Ikatsui was quite shocked at the quickness of the members of cloud. Impressive and all around a good village method so far. He stood still and at attention trying to be as proper as he could because as his Kage said to Ikatsui that he was to maintain the peace or ... something.
"Yes please." he said when the man asked if the anbu wanted to see the anbu sennin. Then soon asking for his papers for being there, "Of course." He said with a smile under his mask, handing over some of the documents he was given by the kage, such as his passport. "You need not worry. If it is not necessary I do not need entrance to your," He paused for a moment taking in the awe of it all. "very beautiful village." He was not sarcastic. In fact he loved it all the colder air and the chill running through his bones.

Seeing the woman anbu's arrival he continued on with a bit more information. "I need the Anbu Sennin. I just do not know his or her name so I asked for another person that I was told could bring him or her to me. I came just to deliver information for their ears and eyes only, on the Mizukage's orders." Crimson said as polite as he could hoping to not offend anyone. "Are you she?"

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Flattery gets you everywhere," Rin murmured, coming to a halt at Jeno's shoulder. So, the call for Isaki was just a, ah, connections thing. She wondered how close-knit the Isaki clan was. The medical Sennin had, she thought, married into the clan and taken their name, which meant essentially an adoption. Unusual, but not unheard of--at least, not in Lightning Country. She didn't know much about Water Country customs, though. For all she knew, maybe it was traditional that men took the woman's name--a matronymic. She could get behind that type of tradition.

"He's from Kirigakure no Sato," Jeno blurted out belatedly. "K-ketsueki Ikatsui." Rin glanced at him, and the failed trainee scuttled away to the telegraph hole.

"The Mizukage... Isaki Hoshikata, am I correct? Well," she paused, not exactly excited to freely identify herself to a foreigner, "I am she. We have been expecting a messenger from your village for a little while. I am told you will have a snapshot of a person of interest?" And now I am more than likely the subject of one. How long after relations sour will my face go up in a bingo book? she wondered.

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikatsui looked between the two as the sennin murmured to herself the age old saying that he barley picked up on because she was silent about it. Either by the documents or some hidden potential in the man, it seemed that Ikatsui's name was known. If that was just a talent then it was a useful one, as he was in his Anbu gear he did not reply to his name with words but a slight nod of the head. Smiling under his hood as the sennin seemed to almost glare at him, amusing to say the least.

The Sennin did seem to know the information type he was to deliver so the chanced of her not being the Sennin and an impostor where slim to none now. "Yes, I have a snapshot of a man named Tetsuyama, his appearance and chakra signature." He then held out his hand moving it slowly to not cause any ill willed attention, to transfer the information like he was told to do. "If you accept the information, I thank you on behalf of my Kage and village for your assistance." Being polite seemed almost like a second nature to Ikatsui, although he had been out of practice for some time. Nothing like going to a new place and talking with a different village with people you don't know with little information to get the gears going again.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC said:
I assumed your PC's name would be in the passport papers. I hope you don't mind.

Rin steadily presented an open hand, lifting the other just so that her empty hand was visible beyond her robe's sleeve. So much in life depended on the placement of one's hands. The warrior culture of Kaminari no Kuni had developed so many wordless rituals for where one's hands should be, when, to demonstrate peaceful intent, disarmament, or, on the other side of the coin, readiness to kill. One's hands were always visible at the table in polite society, either cupping a bowl, or lightly resting at the edge of a container. Hands casually resting in pockets were nearly unheard of and could result in decapitation or disembowelment around samurai. In the brutal, short lives of ninja, appearances could not be trusted, and sometimes captured enemies lost their hands if they were known or suspected chakra-users. Such treatment had been dispensed with in the modern era, but even worse was known to have befallen enemies or shinobi out of favor. The shadow of violence was long.

She would accept the transfer. Soon, the face of the rogue shinobi would be well known among the Gates personnel and Kumo ANBU.

"Thank you very much. I am certain you've had a long journey, and I hope it was a peaceful one. If you require time to rest before you depart, lodging may be arranged for you within Kumogakure no Sato, incurring no obligation to you or Kirigakure no Sato. I understand, however, if you wish to depart immediately. No insult will be taken."

Akuma Kira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the clasp of hands the information poured into the woman Anbu. Thoughts about this guy being in the village hiding under a different name seemed to vanish along with some... disappointment. He short of wanted to bring his back that day to know what he did and what the Kage would do to him. Once the transfer was complete, Ikatsui left go of her hand. She then offered him a stay in their beautiful village, and to him this was just from a few small towns to the gates... it maybe even more spectacular inside. One may notice the interest in his body language as he looked over the Sennins shoulder. Then a short sigh and gave her a bow, "I would love to but alas I do have things I must finish of personal matters back home. But perhaps someday soon I can return and get a tour of your lovely village." He said before turn the begin going back to his own village. His job here was done and there was nothing else forcing him here but the want and that... just wasn't enough.

[Topic left heading to one of the outer village zones]
[Till next time ^.^]

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rin bowed politely and watched the foreign nin leave before turning back to the grand Gates. She remembered turning a boy to a smear here, and watching another Sennin do likewise to someone she had once despised... Yet in her old age had at last learned the value of.

Judgment in haste had availed her so little.

I would like to see other lands, too. Kirijin, you are a lucky man.

[TLUS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back