Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Critical Mass [Open]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words that had been spoken by the girl, it seemed that she had determination and enough of it but hunting around for something that didn’t exist was not something that Takeshi would allowed himself to glance between Ziren and the stranger it seemed that they were trying to make conversation but finally what sealed the deal was the scream of frustration that came from the girl as she tried to explain herself, Takeshi allowed himself to frown slightly such a volatile attitude and such a volatile bloodline what a coincidence thought the Sennin to himself in a few seconds.

“That is more your mentality than anything, power is only how you use it and not how it uses you. I think you need to come to terms with that, if you let it keep dictating how you do things and what you do as well then there is no point moving further. You may as well just let yourself get ended at this point. You will not pass the exam if you have no control then what do you plan to do?”

Takeshi allowed his words to echo as he listened to the rest of what Ziren had to say it seemed that everyone had to add something tot his conversation and he had to admit it was weird and confusing. Ziren had to say his mind as well it seemed that Takeshi had managed to get himself in this situation now the question was what would happen now.

“I would avoid talking about your mission in public, lets leave that conversation till we get time when it matters, for now just go do the work you have to do.”

Hase Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“That is more your mentality than anything, power is only how you use it and not how it uses you. I think you need to come to terms with that, if you let it keep dictating how you do things and what you do as well then there is no point moving further. You may as well just let yourself get ended at this point. You will not pass the exam if you have no control then what do you plan to do?”

He was right, her power was literally uncontrollable, but she could still control her actions and who she was as a person. She would need to reflect on these words further for a while, before deciding her next move. She knew she was going to be an ANBU, get in that vault, and devote her life to Konoha's cause, but it wasn't because she believed, it was because she wanted to live. Her beliefs had yet to really form, as she was caught up in both surviving and being a kid, to really form opinions. She dusted herself off once more, walking back away from the compound and toward the city.

"Welp, gave me something to think about today. I think I'll take my leave, go home and eat donuts and train to get stronger. Ziren, I'm coming for you. You're the worst ANBU I've ever seen, good thing I didn't murder anyone or I'd know you're on to me. We're rivals now! Which makes me the winner, because you're so weak!" she said kinda giggling and nonchalant. She didn't really want or need a rival, but maybe putting a fire under someone would make them want to get stronger, and that in turn would make her stronger.

"Bye bye boys, the next time either of you see me, you won't know it's me, and it could be the last thing you see..." she giggled as she walked off. It was a declaration of war, on herself, and the weakness inside. She would cast weakness out, and rise above all else.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren stopped. He listened to Takeshi speak. But then the girl made fun of him. He gritted his teeth. But then he smiled.

"You just caught me on a bad day, that is all. I can assure you that I am not weak. That I can give you a run for your money. But for right now. I have to go."

With that said, he slipped away, remembering what both Takeshi and the girl had said. If he wanted to get better, he needed to start acting like it. No more messing around. He smiled as he walked away. Even though he had so much to learn, so did the girl.

He finally left the area for good this time.

(Topic left unless stopped.)

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself listen to the girl talk, it seemed that she was set on the path that she wanted to follow. It was clear that there was nothing more that he could say that would change her mind, though he wasn’t sure if that was a good or bad thing though he had to admit there was still much to be discovered about her. But right now he was not willing to go into the talk he would just monitor her progression in the future and focus on what she would be becoming, he knew that this was an interesting step up and it was clear that things would progress interesting for her.

“Well I think this concludes everything around here, naturally though I will always be keeping an eye on both of you, but no everything seems to be sorted out so I will take my leave for now after all I still have work to do else where and I will be making sure that the world continues to spin. Until that day that we meet I have to admit I am interested to see how far you go with that attitude, it takes more than that to get through the long game.”

Takeshi allowed himself to turn around and walk away he had said his peace and it was clear that everything had settled down and there was nothing else that could be done from his point of view. As such he allowed himself to walk away from the group.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back