Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Crossroads of Destiny [EMS Kinjutsu application]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata had left his home, in an attempt to track down the ones who killed his parents. The same bandits that caused all that he had cared about to come crashing down. He clenched his right fist with rage as he knew that the culprits were around here within the Fire Country. Having gathered Intel of their current heading, He predicted they would be within the area.

"Let's see now, I just need to look around, then I can finally give them what they deserve, I WILL KILL THEM ALL, do to them what they did to my village."

He said with such rage as he looked at the piece of paper he had. Knowing they are around in the area, he activates Active Camo and Summoning a Mask. Wanting to hide his identity till the last moment. Putting a cloak on to look like a wanderer. The mask seemed to be in the image of a fox. Marked with symbols along the side.

latest

The Mask itself had a look of rage, Fitting for him as it was intense, Sleek.

He began to search the area little by little, looking around for even the smallest movement. Using all the skills to track down anyone who was in the area. Soon spotting the subtle movement of the bushes, how compared to the rest they are a bit displaced. Broken twigs that were trampled over, showing signs of movement, subtle movement, Clearly trying to not be noticed. Focusing the chakra to the soles of his feet, he swiftly made his way up to the treetops, standing on the branches as he began moving in the direction of the enemy.

Moving slowly closer as he barely made a sound. He soon spotted two big men, Clearly heavily relied on Taijutsu tho one should not judge by appearances. Making his way to above the tree's just above them he eavesdropped on them.

"What do you think the boss is thinking, Stationing back here for what reason, to try and hunt down a brat from that village we burned down and ransacked"

"I dunno and I am not gonna question it, Last person to question his orders went insane when they looked into his eye. Uchiha is no joke"

Hinata moved away from the thuggish bandits. To discuss with himself abit.

"I Guess their boss has Tsukiyomi, I should watch out for that. He is mostly after me, I am his blood child, Does he know that? Either way, I need to take him out before they can do anything else to anyone else"

He said with anger as he calmed down, under the mask as he soon ran back to the place where the two Brutes. Standing in the trees. Clasping his hands together he proceeded to make the correct hand signs. Wood grew up from the ground below the guards. Wrapping around them fast as they wood gagged them. Jumping down he soon stood before them. Looking at him with the mask on his face as they tried to speak up but were unable to. Clenching his hand as the vines tightened.

He looked at the bandits with such rage in his eyes, releasing an incredible amount of killing intent towards them as their bones starts to break. The binds crushing them as he watched, both bandits arms broke as he could hear the crunch of their bones breaking. He wasn't stopping till he saw their arms being crushed, bending in inhumane ways. Their eye widen as they cough up blood. The wooden gags causing them to drown in their own blood. Their jaws breaking, becoming unhinged as their life is snuffed out.

He soon used Earth Ninjutsu, making the appropriate hand signs as their bodies are dragged underground. Easily hiding their corpses as He moved into the trees again. He then surveyed the area. Using Active Camo once more as he looked through each and every area, Finding out that there are 4 perimeter guards, sets of 2. Each having the physique of a bodybuilder. Knowing he can't match their strength equally. He planned to take each guard out one by one, Having taken out the southern guards already he moved to am for the easter and western guards. What's more, There was just a single guard at the north. He seemed more formidable than the rest, Being wary of that one he moved northeast to the area where the eastern Guards are.

Soon arriving as he stands in the trees above two of the eastern guard, looking down on them as he wanted to be swift, ignoring the conversation as he used his black blade, the black flame created blade appearing in his hand and with one quick attack, he decapitated them. Having appeared In an instant, Using a combination of his natural speed and Dispersing Active Camo to make it look as if he had just appeared.

Moving on as he headed to the south sentry. Walking up close as he activated Active Camo once more standing on the trees a good distance away. Making his way closer as he Used once again, Wood-style, Vine tangle to bind them and keep them from screaming. Appearing before them as. Proceeding to begin to crush them like the first two, Their limbs snapping like twigs as this time he used another Wood style Jutsu, Making the hand signs as they were pierced with timber, Sticking through their bodies as it tore the flesh and destroyed bone and organs alike. Seeing the blood be drained from them as he created a pitfall beneaththem, their blood pooling into it. Seeing them suspended midair with wood as the life drains from their eyes till they went limp.

Hinata dropped them into the pit as they were skewered on the spears at the bottom. Closing up the pit with an Earthen Slab to work as a cover. He soon made his way north.

A single guard remained as he was bigger, clearly different, a mercenary even as he was in the tree with active camo activated.
The guard was way more muscular with a few battle scars, not someone he can take easy head to head. Getting ready to attack as the guard spotted him

"Found you," he said in a maniacal tone as he rammed the tree Hinata was standing on, making it fall over as Hinata jumped off the tree. His foot was grabbed by the mercenary big hand. Being thrown hard against a tree. Falling as the pain felt intense, managing to get up as he was out of breath. The mercenary grinning like the sick bastard he is.

"My my look what we have here, a lost Fox cub. Oh, I am gonna have fun killing you" He said as he cracked his knuckles and begun charging at Hinata wielding a spear. Hinata jumping out of the way only to be within the range of his spear, being thrown into another tree. His arm having been cut from the spear as he was in pain, felt the hot burning sensation of the deep gash on his upper arm as he got up. Using Fire ninjutsu to burn the wound to stop the bleeding, Gritting his teeth as the Mercenary charged him again.

"DON't IGNORE ME," He said as he grabbed Hinata by the throat, slamming him against the tree as the mercenary kept toying with him as he held him there
"Have any last words?"
He would ask hinata before saying "Yeah" He soon opened his eyes and bleed black blood as the mercenary caught on fire

"DAMN IT YOUR THE SAME AS THE BOSS" He yelled as he was burned alive, Hinata taking this chance to bring the finishing blow. Holding his hand low as a lightning spark, Charging as he took a stand, a Lance of electricity piercing the Merceneries Heart, electricuting him "CHIDORI CONTROL" he yelled as the man was down. Hinata stumbling backward, sitting at the base of the tree. Having trouble breathing even as he was a mess, his kimono was in tatters the sleeves had turned red from blood. his head was bleeding as he removed the mask to breathe in the fresh air. Using Fire ninjutsu to stop the bleeding, wincing as he does. He knew he had to get going before he arouses suspicion.

Getting up and putting his mask back on, He made his way to the hideout. Soon entering it, the cave was a small entrance but the inside was big, the only one there was a Black-haired man. He saw Hinata as he laughed, able to see the glow of the Sharingan under the mask as he got up.

"So, your the one that killed my men, Well we can't have that," He said as he looked at Hinata. Hinata removing his mask as he was enraged
"YOUR THE ONE TO DESTROY MY VILLAGE< YOU KILLED MY PARENTS, I WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!"

He screamed as the rouge Uchiha laughed calmly "Please do remind me, what village is that, I have destroyed so many":

This was the finally snapping of Hinata's last nerve with a bellowing scream both Uchiha started to fight, A clash of bodies using Taijutsu as Hinata was on the losing end, Taijutsu not being his best as he was blow to right outside the cave from the impact of the last hit. Puking as he clenched his stomach.

The rouge uchiha looked at him "Is that all you got cause it disappoints me, I thought you would have been stronger"

Hinata's rage went on as suddenly before his eyes flashed his friends, Hikaru. His mentors Asuke, Takeshi, and Manzo. His new family Jirou and Karasu. He didn't know why this happened, but it calmed him down and the one thing running through Hinata's mind was "Like hell, I am not gonna die here" He said as he got up.

"Oh ready for round 2," The Uchiha said, circling around as Hinata summoned two giant shuriken. Throwing them at the Uchiha. He dodges them without any effort and begun charging at Hinata. Attempting to attack him once more as this time Hinata copied his movement and knocked him back this time. The rouge Uchiha clenched his stomach Clearly mad. Standing in front of the cave entrance

"That is it, I am gonna kill you" Raising his hand as electricity surged hitting right above the cave entrance and hitting randomly, Hinata barely dodging them as the rouge Uchiha stopped started to laugh mananically "I WILL TRAP YOU IN ETERNITY, YOU WILL BE MY PLAYTHING TILL YOU GO MAD AND KILL YOURSELF"

He yelled as he was about to activate his Mangekyo Sharingan as suddenly the shuriken he threw before came back. a clone having thrown the real one back. THe shuriken flew by him cutting his eyes as he screamed, now blind as he collapsed on the floor. Kneeling as hinata walked up to him weakly. Stumbling as he soon stood tall

"What are you waiting for, KILL ME" He yelled as it seems his pride won't allow him to survive after being defeated. Using the chidori hinata stared him down as soon the electrical sparks died down. "NO, you are not worth killing"

He said as he left the rouge Uchiha screaming as he died without even realizing it. His own attack before caused the cave to collapse as he was crushed under the giant stone that fell ontop of him.

Hinata was on his way back to the village, having a hard time walking or keeping straight. He soon fell over as he felt a hot searing pain in his eyes. He began to sweat profusely. as he struggled. His sense of time having vanished for awhile he stayed in this state in constant pain and agony for a few hours. When it stopped however Hinata's head felt clear, his body lighter for some reason. in his eyes was the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. Having changed entirely from what they used to look like.

eien_mangekyo_sharingan_de_naruto_by_raconomega98-dakzvyv.png

His eyes reverting to normal as he made his way back home, His eyes were now crimson red within the base form, having lost the normal Uchiha black eyes for these new ones. His eyes changed to reflect his growth as he hasn't realized his new eye color.

[WC=2050]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back