Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Curse of the Shinigami (Ikkadan, Iori, Kuro)

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro had members of the Hyou side of the family begin their characteristic investigation of Ikkadan, Kuro had not expected much but he was wrong it turns out the boy was never registered in the family annals of Sunagakure, there was no record of his parents or his training. Kuro was not surprised since Ikkadan was a surprise to Sunagakure and he was not recorded in the birth records of Seitch Zensunna. He would now gain a bit of strength and master quite a few new skills. "Well Ikkadan san, Iori san, you will both enjoy the difference in strength he will soon display. The path of the Shinigami is the ultimate path of the weapon master, unfortunately for you we of the Toraono Clan have discovered methods to take it beyond the weapon to martial arts as well. Your induction will also cause a few changes to your anatomy. Your skin and muscles mostly but you may notice a distinct change in your perception of movement. Due to my engagement to Suzuhime you won't be required to take the Oath of the Toraono Clan you will still become a Feydakin of the Toraono clan and the Yamazaki clan and as my Feydakin you will also be doubly in debt to the Yamazaki Clan and entitled to all the rights there of so I am warning you now don't expect an ounce of leniency from your future comrades."

Kuro led Iori, and Ikkadan to a familiar crystal powered elevator and activated a special seal to begin the rise to the surface.

Edited to clear up misinformation on my part.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking along side Kuro and Iori, the boy smiled but really, why was he even smiling? There wasn't a specific reason as to his happiness, he felt conflicted due to the nature of his 'want' of power. However, the smile would vanish, after Kuro began to speak about the essential future that would be bestowed upon the boy. Ikkadan wasn't really great with martial arts, he was a Ninjutsu-type, but maybe this would be a good thing then: he could master a new skill set and become a stronger, faster, more enduring shinobi. This 'Feydakin' was something that seemed to be quite important, and Ikkadan being allowed to become this beacon of strength, would hopefully enable him to become something even-

Wait, engagement?

"You're going to be my uncle, Kuro-dono?" He would ask innocently, poking his head forward with a deepened smile on his face. "Does that mean I can call you, Kuro-ojisan, just like Iori-ojisan?" Ikkadan was now faintly distracted from his own future, now fixated onto the future of his soon-to-be uncle and auntie. Jeez, the boy couldn't help but beam with a soft happiness.

After a moment, the boy would recollect his thoughts and return his mind back onto the task at hand. He would think about what Kuro said, kind of worried by the last statement, but never-the-less still determined to gain strength, power and, well, more power. "I understand, Kuro-dono..." Ikka would think about, even if it was a vague thought, that voice and the man who stalked his dreams. The three then went into some sort of elevator, its metal was cool and not cold, reassuringly. It was quite sudden, but the lift activated, and this moment was made even more uncomfortable by Ikkadan's expressions. He hadn't been on an elevator before...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori listened to Kuro as they walked, raising a brow as he made mentions of the changes that would come with Ikkadan's training, not quite sure if he liked the sound of them. His anatomy would change? He would just have to hope that Ikkadan knew what he was getting himself into. It sounds like he was just rushing into things, wanting power so desperately that he wasn't even thinking about it. "Yes, it seems that Toraono-dono and your aunt have hit it off rather well." The man would say as he boarded the elevator with them, looking it over as it began to rise. "What exactly is a Feydakin?" He would ask as he looked towards Kuro, a hand moving to gently rest on Ikkadan's shoulder as he noticed how nervous the boy had gotten, this seemingly his first time on an elevator.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro beamed proudly as he answered the question "A Feydakin is a Death Commando, a master of death, destruction, and demolition, they are loyal to two things family and Commander. Where Anbu are law enforcement Feydakin are death incarnate, should a Feydakin commander find it necessary they would destroy any threat with merely a word. You will lead a group formed by myself, all pledged to give their lives to right a wrong, Personally trained by myself, and fiercely loyal to Sunagakure." Kuro practically beamed at the thought of his first Feydakin.

Kuro held his hands behind his head and relaxed while he looked about sheepishly as the elevator rose.

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Truthfully, Ikkadan wasn't fully aware of the responsibilities of a Feydakin, and that didn't really matter to him. So caught up in the moment was he, that he believed this job, this role would give him some purpose and some meaning. Life didn't have to be meaningful but he wanted his to be, and so, this position as Feydakin could change all of that. "I'll be making you and Suzu-obasan proud." He turned his gaze to Iori, gently pushing himself against the clan leader with an innocent smile upon his face. Although, did Kuro not just say that Ikkadan would be leading a group, whom would be personally formed and trained, by the man himself? Ikkadan took a deep breath, smiled once more and firmly nodded his head.

"I'll make you proud and I'll always remember to do the right thing!" That statement would need to be remembered as the coming days would grow much darker, and much more sadder for the boy. He just wanted to make everyone proud after all...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would chuckle as Ikkadan pushed himself against him, his hand moving upwards to gently pat the boy on the head. "Ikkadan, by Toraono-dono's description being a Feydakin means you'll become a creature of war." he would say, finding that the boy's optimism may blind him from the tiger man's rather dark words. "Do you think you'll be able to handle taking another life? And will you be able to do it regardless of your own personal feelings on the matter? I want you to get stronger so that you may be able to serve our clan, but you need to understand the gravity of what Toraono-Dono here is asking from you. You will become an executioner...a reaper of men. Is this what you really want?" It was not his goal to dissuade the young man away from the path Kuro was setting him on, rather he just wanted him to understand what was being asked of him. The man had seen one too many people scarred by war, and he certainly didn't wish that on a family member.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro nodded "Your uncle is correct, although we of the Toraono Clan typically only kill when necessary or when the enemy is worthy of it Feydakin walk hand in hand with death. Although normally the givers of righteous punishment there have been four occasions where a Feydakin has been defeated. We will train you so that the outcome of any true fight with you will b a victory for you."<i></i>

Kuro pressed aside some rather large boulders and a path appeared as underground engines drained away the sands revealing a sandstone walkway to the Toraono Dojo.
"We are almost there do not be amazed if you run into a bunshin of me. It is necessary for me to be in more than one place at a time."<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ikkadan continued to smile, more-so when his uncle patted his head.

The Yamazaki wanted to continue on this path, even if it meant doing things he didn't like because, maybe then, his family would be proud of him and then his existence would be completely justified. However, perhaps another reason to acquire such power was to defeat the internal voice that raged on through the lonely days and nights; which continually devoured away at his heart until one day, if not stopped, Ikka would become nothing but a shell to do its bidding. Yeah, maybe becoming stronger meant gaining the control needed to stop Tessu from controlling him with the most subtle of methods.

"I'm... I'm scared that one day I'll have to take someone's life but... I want to make everyone proud of me. I want to become a man that you all can be proud of, that I can one day look after you all with the ring of my blade." He wouldn't make eye contact with the two, but instead give the floor of the elevator a gentle smile - attempting to hide his light blush, of course.

The elevator door would open, and a gust of utter freshness would explode; filling the sense of smell within Ikkadan. He smiled, lifted his head and stepped out into the sands of reality. He had never been on the surface, you see, so this was spectacular. In fact, he hadn't ever set his eyes on the sun that craned above the world; which enabled him to 'eeep' with excitement. However, he would try to remain as quiet as possible, following the two elders with a totally astonished expression on his face.

And yes, he did want to create a sand angel.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ikkadan, I'm already proud of you. If you think you can handle the burden of all this, then you have my blessing to pursue it." The man would say as he gave the boy's shoulder a gentle pat, the trio soon emerging from the elevator and into the open air. The man winced softly as he looked up at the sun, having been almost a year since he had last left the underground. Looking over at Ikkadan he could see the excitement on the boy's face, never having actually seen the sun before. "This is your first time up to the surface in a while, isn't it?" he would ask as he looked down towards him, gently reminding him that, as far as the public was concerned, Ikkadan had only recently come to Sunagakure.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kuro happily led them down the path while placing a kinetic barrier atop the panels along their path that would let the sands flow back in ahead of them if they stepped incorrectly. Not wanting to reveal that trap in case they were being followed. Kuro let the path seem mundane using his kinesis to keep them all safe as they reached the main entrance to the dojo a few hours later. Kuro made sure to pass them both water from specially conditioned containers designed to keep the water bottles stored inside cool.

"We are almost there gentlemen seems like a small crowd is outside excuse me as I leave you to my bunshin and attend to other assignments and duties."<i></i>

Topic will continue here: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=369&p=13817#p13817
Hurray for condensing THREADS does the dance of RP mastery training

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back