Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Curse Sealing for Dummies [Open]

Tanuki Rinko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tomo skimmed the titles of the reading materials lining the shelves of the library. His fingers grazed them lightly, taking in each texture. The Mochizuki had never been a bookworm per se, but his affinity for Paper jutsu had given him an appreciation for the material. With his eyes focused on the books and scrolls that lined the aisle, he failed to notice a lone book resting on the ground. Whether through fate, or a careless librarian not tidying up properly, Tomo tripped upon the object, causing him to let loose a curse from his lips as his face struck the floor. Grumbling to himself, he twisted around to grab the source of his fall. The book wasn't very large compared to some of the other texts in the library. He read it aloud. "Curse sealing for dummies." Tomo frowned. "Well excuuuuuse me princess. We can't all be knowledgeable about such things." Despite the insulting title, Tomo couldn't deny it peaked his interest, or maybe that was just the concussion talking...

Regardless, the young man approached a table and took a seat. Flipping the book open, he read the contents within an hour. He tapped his lips with his finger. "I can't say I understand why a book like this was just lying around the library. I suppose it does take a strong shinobi to create these seals, so it's not like an academy student could pick this up and start scribing everyone at school. But still..." Tomo fiddled with the corner of a page while he mulled over the possibilities this book presented him. "Just by writing a symbol and pumping it with chakra...I could make people stronger. But the drawbacks are less than ideal." He bit his lower lip. "But it is possible a seal could save someone's life, if used responsibly." Tomo huffed. "So definitely no scribing Tama, that's for sure." The man pulled a scroll, as well as his ink gear, from one of his pouches. "Well, I guess it's worth a try. Who knows? Maybe Raiden had plans when he placed that book there."

A few hours passed as Tomo meticulously practiced copying the different seals from the book. He read the general use of them as he did so to put each one to memory. "Lunar Seal, used to boost Ninjutsu. Gaia Seal, used to boost Taijutsu. Hell Seal, used to boost Genjutsu. Terra Seal, used to boost puppeteers." The last seal always sounded odd to him, but maybe that was because he simply didn't know many people who utilized puppets. Why play with dolls when one can shoot lightning or cut things? Tomo preferred the easy route himself. The man looked over his work. If nothing else, the seals themselves looked perfect. His use of ink and brush were top-notch, thus drawing them was no challenge. It was the chakra infusion that he was unsure of. He wasn't going to waste his energy pumping chakra into paper, so for all he knew he was just learning to craft glorified tattoos. Luckily for the masses, he didn't feel comfortable running around doodling on people and injecting them with his chakra just to practice. This would have to be good enough, for now anyway. He had read the method enough to remember it at least, so should a need arise for him to use this newfound ability, he would be ready. He closed the book and tapped its cover lightly with his finger. "Now what..." Before his mindmate could speak, Tomo grumbled. "No, I am not going to blow things up. Don't even mention it." A light huff sounded in his head. Fine, then find some juicy jiggle to fondle. His other voice chimed in. Oooohoohoo! Aitouka-girl, you overlooked a golden opportunity for some auspicious alliteration! Let us find some juicy jiggle to juggle, hmm? Tomo placed his fingertips upon his forehead and pleaded quietly. "Dear Raiden. Someone please save me from myself."

[WC: 658]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back